Lexi's Bridal Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's going to be a combined affair right here. They're closing the bar down from 7:00 to 11:00 just for us but we plan on continuing to party on after that.

"Good night ladies." I said as they exited the bar I and waited for the waitress to bring me the tab.

As I walked down the corridor towards my room, I spotted Missy standing beside my door.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her as I got to the door.

"Can we go in your room, I need to talk to you but not in the hall." Missy replied.

"Have a seat on the sofa." I instructed, "I need to go to the bathroom first."

I nearly had a heart attack as I felt a hand push mine off my dick and begin stroking it.

"Let me hold that for you." Missy whispered in my ear.

"Missy, wh..." I started before she put a finger from the other hand against my lips.

"Oh what a mess you're making." Missy giggled as she looked over my shoulder and saw that I was still pissing and since my shaft was getting harder from her rubbing it, I was missing the bowl and hitting the wall behind the toilet before I finally finished. She shook it a couple times like she had done this before then turned me around.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Missy standing before me in her naked pregnant glory.

"Let's go back and sit on the sofa and let me talk without interruption." She instructed as she led me out of the bathroom with her hand holding my shaft in a vice like grip.

When reached the sofa, she sat down first and unbuckled my belt, unzipped my slacks and pulled them along with my boxers down to my ankles as I took off my shirt as she told me to do. She then had me sit down and snuggled up beside me as she took my arm and placed it behind her neck.

"I have a confession to make. This morning when my head was laying on the pillow on your lap, I was pretending to be asleep. You see, Amber and Lexi told me all about last night and how you made them feel special, not like their ex or fiancé. I wanted to feel that also but figured you wouldn't want mess around with a big fat whale of a married pregnant woman. So I thought I'd give you hints that I was available to you." Missy began.

"When I had you rub my belly, I was hoping that you would either slide your hand lower and touch my wet hot hole or slide up and feel how hard my nipples were. When that didn't work, I feigned sleeping so I could start rubbing your cock to see if that would give you another hint. I was somewhat surprised when I found it was already hard. I also thought they were exaggerating about your size and found that they were right." she continued as she softly stroked my shaft.

"Then earlier tonight when we were dancing, feeling you hard shaft sliding up and down my butt crack, got me so hot I thought I peed my panties there were so wet. I relay wanted to take one of your hands and hold it against my breast and the other against my pussy to let you know I really wanted to do more but I was afraid that someone would see." Missy rattled on as she took my hand and placed it on her milk filled breast.

Her nipple was as hard if not harder than I was.

"Finally, I got so horny that I figured the only way I was going to feel like you made Amber and Lexi feel was to stop being subtle, take the bull by the horns or shall I say the dick by my hand and see how you'd react. Please don't be upset with me." she sobbed.

"Missy, I told you before and I'm going to tell you for the final time, you're not a fat whale. You're a beautiful pregnant young lady. And I'm not upset with you nor was I upset with Amber and Lexi. I am just surprised." I told her as I wiped the tears from her cheeks while I twirled her long hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"If you do that much longer, I may start squirting milk." Missy told me as she removed my hand from her breast.

Standing up, I grabbed ahold of both of her hands, lifted her off of the sofa and led her to the bed.

"Now Missy, just lay down, close your eyes and relax." I said as I climbed in bed and lay down next to her.

I started tracing circles around her baby bump as I began giving her gentle little kisses on her forehead, eyes, nose and chin even throwing in a few butterfly kisses on her cheeks. I continued kissing my way downward all the while tracing larger and larger circles on her belly coming very close to her lower lips but avoiding touching her there.

I thought she was going to bounce out of the bed when I latched onto one nipple and began sucking while twirling the other in my fingers.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Missy sighed.

"Don't stop" she said as she held the back of my head tight against her milk laden breast.

It wasn't but a few seconds later that I got a mouthful of mother's milk as she started squirting in my mouth. I always wondered what it would be like to drink milk straight from the source.

When Missy finally relaxed her grip on my head I continued kissing my way down her body. When I got to her baby bump, I replaced my fingers tracing circles with kisses while I rubbed up and down her legs while purposely not touching her hot slit. I slid down the bed and crawled between her legs, lifted them up and placed her calves on my shoulders. I then started kissing up her left leg and down her right then back up her right and down her left. I repeated this a couple times. Missy even tried grabbing my head to pull it to her hot dripping slit but I slapped her hands away.

On my fourth journey upward, I placed my tongue at the bottom of her slit. Five licks of her slit, four tongue flittering of her clit and one final capturing her hard fat clit between my teeth while I slid my thumb in her love hole while my forefinger slipped into her backdoor, Missy's first orgasm raced through her like a runaway freight train.

"Yes, Nick, holy fuck YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she cried out in ecstasy. While capturing my head in between her thighs holding it tight against her gushing slit. It took every ounce of strength I had to relax her death grip on my head. When I finally freed myself, I slid up on the bed and pulled her onto her side and gave her a hug as I gave her a little kiss on her forehead.

When she finally caught her breath and was able to speak she told me, "Amber and Lexi weren't lying about you oral skills either. That was absolutely the hardest, mind-boggling orgasm I ever had! I never had anything in my butt hole before but even though it felt weird, I kinda liked it."

I think I might want to try something a little bigger than you're your finger in the back door." Missy giggled as she shook and stroked my steel hard shaft. "But for now I want to see how it feels to have this sliding in and out the front door."

"While I'd prefer we'd be looking at each other, I think it'd be easier on both of us if I was on my hands and knees." she continued as she sat up with some difficulty.

"Let's grab some pillows and blankets and make a donut so this big bump is not being pushed against the mattress and push Nicole out before it's time." She laughed.

Once we got the "donut" prepared, Missy got on her knees, leaned over so that her pregnant belly was in the center of the donut.

What a beautiful site I saw being presented to me, two plump but cheeks, being split down the middle with her glistening wet slit peeking between her thighs at the bottom.

Getting on my knees, I inched my way closer. When I began rubbing my head along her slit to gather up some of her lubricating juices dripping from her slit, Missy turned her head back toward me.

"Nick, she began, "Please take it slow and easy, I haven't had anything larger than my finger in there since I found out I was pregnant. My husband acts like I have some sort of communicable disease."

"Slow and easy it is gorgeous." I replied back as I slowly inserted my head into her hot awaiting love tunnel.

"OHHH MY GAWDDDD." Missy moaned as I penetrated her halfway and her vaginal walls started contracting and relaxing massaging my shaft. "Give me a moment to get used to being so completely filled."

After getting the okay from Missy, I began sliding in and out of her oven like hole, going a little deeper with each inward thrust but not bottoming out.

"Holy crap Nick, Amber and Lexi once again were telling the truth. I feel like a turkey on Thanksgiving, stuffed to the brim."

As I continued my gentle assault on Missy's front door, I gathered some of her juices on my forefinger and spread them around her little rosebud. Gathering up some more, I slowly pushed my finger through her sphincter muscle and into her rectal cannel.

"Nick!" Missy cried out.

"That feels wonderful." She went on as I continued sliding my rock hard shaft in her front door and my finger in her back door.

Her breathing began getting more ragged and her sighs and moans louder, I could tell she was close to having another orgasm. I was able to slip my free hand into the donut and with a little effort, found her clit and began rubbing it between my thumb and forefinger. It wasn't more than ten seconds later that Missy began shaking wildly as an other earth-shattering orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. I remained imbedded in her hole as she came down from her orgasmic bliss.

"Should I continue?" I asked as I remained motionless with my finger still being clenched tightly by her sphincter muscle.

"I...I...I think I want to...to...see wh..wh..what it's li..li..like to..to... have...have you in..in..in my bum." Missy stammered.

"Okay." I answered as I pulled out of both orifices and hurried to the bathroom.

"This will make it easier." I told Missy as I showed her the tube of lube that I warmed up in the bathroom.

"O...O...okay. But please take it easy." Missy asked.

"It'll feel uncomfortable and might hurt some but I'll be as gentle as possible. If it hurts too much, just tell me to stop. Now just relax and let me get you ready." I told her as I inserted the tip of the tube in her butt hole and squirted a big dollop inside her rectal tunnel and then another blob on her rosebud.

I slowly rubbed the lube around the outside of her hole then inserted my forefinger inside her about half way, feeling her clench up, I did not move it, letting Missy get adjusted to the feeling. Sensing her relaxing, I began to move it in and out. After a minute or so, I inserted a second finger. Again she clamped down on the invaders so I did not move them until she once more relaxed her grip. I little while of sliding two fingers in and out, I squirted another glob of lube on her rosebud and inserted three fingers. This time there was no tightening up so I figured she was ready so with my other hand I greased up my shaft and head while still moving my fingers in and out.

Extracting my fingers I squirted another big blob of lube on her asshole, spread it around with my head and lining myself up, I pushed forward and my head popped through her sphincter and with only a couple inches of my shaft inside her rectal tunnel, Missy clamped down hard.

"Nick, Nick, Nick!!!" Missy cried out.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt too much?" I asked.

"Not pain, just uncomfortable. Please don't go any further for now, I definitely want to continue but I'll let you know when." She explained.

"Alright." I replied as I reached around and began massaging her hard little clit.

I guess that did the trick since I felt her death grip on my shaft relax and her tell me that she was fine and I should continue.

Slowly I began, pulling out so only my head remained inside and the pushing forward. On each forward push, I went a little deeper until I was finally fully inside her rectal cavity. I began to pick up the pace, my balls slapping against her pussy lips on each forward thrust.

"Oh my gawd, Nick. Never in a million years would I have guessed that I'd have something in my ass and enjoy it." Missy sighed.

"Some women do and may don't." I told her as I continued sawing in and out of her back door.

A few more minutes and I could feel my the cum boiling in my balls and knew I wouldn't last much longer. Missy's breathing was also getting more rapid and she was moaning and sighing louder so I figured she was also getting close to erupting. Once again I reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit while pinching her nipples.

That was all it took as Missy began trembling.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK, I'm CUMMMMMMINGGG!" she cried out as her orgasm started and I was close behind coating her insides with a large load of my baby batter.

I heard a little pop as I pulled out and heard a little fart escape her also as I fell sideways on the bed.

"I gotta pee. Help me up before I make a mess on the bed." She groaned as she lifted up to her hands and knees. I quickly got up off the bed and after she rolled over onto her side I gave her a hand getting out of bed. I giggled slightly as she hurried to the bathroom, her butt bouncing up and down, her baby bump and tits swaying back and forth.

I waited by the door for her to finish.

"I need to clean up" I told her as she exited the bathroom and I immediately went in and cleaned off my dick.

When I came out, Missy was laying on the bed in her glorious, glowing & pregnant beauty.

"Nick, can I stay here and cuddle? Please?" Missy asked.

"Sure you can gorgeous." I said as she rolled onto her side and I snuggled up against her, sliding one arm under her neck and draping the other over her side, resting my hand on her belly. In a few minutes we were both fast asleep.

FRIDAY

When I awoke the next morning, Missy was already gone and there was a note on the pillow.

"Thank you again for making me feel wanted again and special last night. I will cherish the memories forever. BTW, I left you a little something in the fridge. GBH&K Missy" was what the note read.

Jumping out of bed, I hurried to the fridge. When I opened the door, there was a small glass about a quarter filled with another note.

"Nick, I sensed that you enjoyed drinking this straight from the source, and I figured you might enjoy another drink or maybe use it in your coffee this morning. Enjoy! Missy Almost forgot, there's another little gift in the bathroom"

When I got to the bathroom door and looked inside, I spotted a plastic bag on the toilet seat with another note.

"Something to remember me. Missy" there was also a red lipstick imprint of her lips on the note.

Inside the bag were Missy's drenched panties. Removing them I held them to my nose and was delighted by the Intoxicating smell. I also gave a little lick. Ah, yes I thought to myself, I truly remember that pungent aroma and wonderful taste of her juices. I wrapped them back up in the bag and stuffed them in my suitcase. I knew the wetness would dry out but hoping that the aroma would linger for a quite a while.

The rest of the morning and afternoon, I spent relaxing in my room. Between the jet-lag and my sexcapades with three young beautiful ladies, I was pretty much exhausted. I also wanted to be prepared for a long night of drinking at tonight's combo bachelor/bachelorette party. I ordered room service for both lunch and dinner. After dinner I laid down for a nap and set the alarm on my phone for 7:30 figuring that thirty minutes was enough time for me to shower and shave then get downstairs for the party that was to start at 8:00.

It took e a little longer than expected to get ready and when I walked in the bar at 8:10, Lexi began to chastise me for being late but I stopped her mid-sentence, "yeah I know I'm going to be late for my funeral." I said as I pulled another chair to the tables were they were sitting. I noticed that there were also some of Lexi's friends there besides Amber, Missy, Allie, Paula and Mary.

"Not tonight." Lexi told me as she put her hand to my chest. "This is females only, you're over there with the guys." She continued as she pointed across the room to where Jason and the groomsmen and some of his friends were sitting.

After making my way across the room, Jason introduced me to the rest of the guys sitting around the tables they pulled together. They all acknowledged me in some fashion before returning to there conversation about the RPG games they were all playing. I sat there bored as shit every once in a while glancing over to where the ladies were sitting, seeing them laughing and having a good time. A couple times, I noticed them pointing in our direction.

When the dj started the first slow song, I noticed Lexi walking over to our tables. Grabbing Jason, she told him sternly, "You're at least going to dance with me for a couple songs."

What I failed to notice was that Paula also made her way over. I jumped a little when she tapped me on the back and whispered in my ear, "You still owe me thae dance you promised me Wednesday night. Or do you only dance with ladies who are half your age and not women close to your age."

"I don't discriminate!" I shot back as I took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

Trying to be a gentleman, I started dancing with her the way the nuns made us dance in grade school, keep a hands width distance between us. I guess Paula never was taught that because after a couple seconds, she pulled me tight against her, her breasts crushing into my chest while her tummy pushed hard against my soft dick. I still wasn't certain if they were real of fake, they were somewhat hard but still somewhat soft. That state didn't last long as I became rock solid hard in a matter of a few seconds.

"MMMMMMM!!" I heard her moan quietly as she ground herself against my now raging hardon. Paula continued her grinding and sighing and moaning through the next two songs. When the DJ once again picked up the pace, Paula released her tight grip on me.

"Thanks for the dance Nick." She said softly.

"And It's true, you don't discriminate." She continued as she ran her hand across the bulge in my pants.

I headed back to the guys tables but wished I could be with the ladies. I sat there contently as I played some games on my phone as the DJ continued playing fast dance songs. This time when he slowed things down, out of the corner of my eye, I only noticed one female walking toward the table.

"My turn Nick." I heard Allie say as she grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.

"A little different than the last time we danced at our college grad party. Isn't It?" Allie questioned.

"In what way?" I asked even though I knew what she meant.

"I'm not that skinny anorexic looking girl that everyone teased, I still can't get used to having boobs instead of two bumps on my chest and actually having some shape to my hips and butt." She said softly as she rubbed her chest against mine.

"You also didn't react this way back then." Allie rambled on as she rubbed her mound against my now steel hard shaft.

"I'm sorry Allie." I mumbled as I tried to pull back.

"No need to be sorry Nick. It's a natural reaction. And I'm not offended in the least." Allie exclaimed as she pulled me in tighter and ground more vigorously against me.

"Thanks again for the dance." She said as the last song ended and she headed back across the room.

Around 11:00 all the guys said their goodbyes and nice meeting you Nick as this portion of the party ended.

Knowing I was unwelcome at the ladies party, I was on my way when I heard Lexi calling.

"Uncle Nick, could you come here." She shouted above the music.

When I got to the table, I noticed that Mary head was laying on the table.

"She had one more drink than her limit." Lexi laughed. "Could you please carry her back to her room?"

"That's my sister for you, never could handle liquor." I laughed back as I lifted her off the chair. "Good thing she's a lightweight like you Pea.. er Lexi."

"Good night ladies, enjoy the rest of the evening." I said as I made my way out of the bar.