All Comments on 'Lexxy Baby Pt. 07'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
luedonluedonover 3 years ago

OK, but he's a gentleman

.

And Cameron is ??

.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About Time

Finally they get together Mo And Lexxy so she made her intentions known and he still can't believe it . So romantic progress is on, Know we are getting some sexy action next time and they both truly know what they want and aren't holding back anymore, and looks aren't everything while but it is more character integrity and more about the person underneath the surface. Lexxy got to met the Trey which he finally showed his Alpha maleness that size is nothing and won Monique's heart and Trey is typical jerk as always in Vegas got into a fistfight over Mo considering he was with another girl he got exactly what he deserved and Lexxy is the got the girl whether he admitted or not .So stopped they stopped denying themselves so we can pick up on the hot interracial sex chapter. Jaymor you are the man with "Lexxy" baby and Monique is my favorite girl . We will see where they go from here in the their new relationship please don't wait too long to update on the next chapter ,Since you left us on that particular cliffhanger. My " Lexxy Baby" Cheers!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Just like the Queen song, 'The Show Must Go On'. It's about time, now maybe we can get into what a real relationship looks like. A definite 5 Javmor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yo about time but what about cameron

I love this chapter granted it took two months but whatever. Lex got to met toni and drop trey. The problem is surely going to be the morning after. I know the sex will be hot. Then after the pain killers wear off and the lust lexxy will indeed be in a pickle. I cant wait please get a chapter out before Christmas.

VegasloverVegasloverover 3 years ago

I was just praying for an update and here it is!! It was great. Even though Mo knows he has a woman and should wait until they are broken up to cross that road. I hope Trey doesn't continue to cause trouble for this adorable couple! Can't wait for sexy time next update!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Full marks!

Wow! This story really grew on me and I look every day for an update.

Great reading and thanks. This isn't just a romance between different ethnic groups. This is also about a nerd punching above his weight class and growing in ways to adapt. It is also about a beauty queen/sex symbol finding the most needed things from a mate in an unusual man for her and adapting herself.

I love this story and how it has developed.

I'm buying what you're selling.

gordo12gordo12over 3 years ago

One of your best stories. I know you mentioned time problems. I just wish it was coming faster. 5*

exorcidexorcidover 3 years ago

I've been checking for updates on this story for a while now so imagine my surprise when after 3 am this morning I saw a new chapter was available. As much as I have been anticipating a genuine MoLex hookup I really hope that he breaks things off with Cameron before moving on with Mo.

I really enjoy reading interracial stories however there are very few high quality stories here to enjoy and it is stories such as this which have caused me to not completely give up on this particular genre. In a catagory filled with mendless bbcs this story is a much welcomed read. Once again thanks for the update and I hope we wouldn't have to wait too long before the next chapter is added.

brazilianguy1brazilianguy1over 3 years ago

I love it... Really did

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 3 years ago

I just didn't give it 5 because of that damn cliff (congrats on masterfully ending a chapter in the rigth length) and because as much as I want those two to end toguether this is a mess they are doing.

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20over 3 years ago

Bruh 😭 This was so good! Up at 2am reading this

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 3 years ago
Good reading time with a good story!

I see by the comments I am not alone when waiting for the next chapter! Well written story, good characters and storyline - couldn’t ask for more if I was paying for it!

If you write an ebook be sure to mention it. I have seen many writers who are good like you have gone on (some still here!) that are epublished making some money (I have bought and read many of them). Not that I want to see you go anywhere but you definitely have the talent and skills.

I eagerly await your next chapter!

If you keep writing I will keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super excited!

I check a few times a month to see if the story is updated and I'm super happy to see it is! Love the way its going and I still appreciate how Mo is not a caricature of a black woman! I only had a problem with the "n" word being used. You put asterisk's so I'm assuming you're white since the other curse words didn't have them. You don't have to use the word to express how a black person feels. Also a black person is NOT gonna call a white-person they're mad at the n word. We would definitely say mf. Just for future reference so it doesn't end up stereotypical. Keep up the good work!

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 3 years ago
Monique is not over Trey.

Monique is not over Trey. She was jealous of Trey's new girl and she didn't have to stop and talk to him. But she had to find out who the girl was and what he is doing. Deep inside her . She has feelings for him . And those feelings will ruin anything with Alex.

Because every time Alex see them interacting even if they are fighting he will question if she is over him. Or if he measure up to Trey . That will doom what ever they . She knows Alex past of feelings of always being second best and never being good enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES