Liberated

Story Info
Deena and I at a house party.
1.1k words
4.12
5.2k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been attracted to women that were open to sexual experiences. I have been fortunate to have met quite a few of them and been, sometimes, pleasantly surprised by such openness.

In my younger days, around age 19 to 21, I met Deena. She was pretty. Beautiful face, about 5'4", slightly overweight. I would guess around 130 or so pounds.

She had light brown hair that came down to about her shoulders. She was 20 years old, not in college, but didn't work either. Still lived at home and because of that she really had little financial need.

It's not that her family was wealthy, but her personal needs were taken care of at home.

Due to her being a little on the heavier side, her clothes always looked a size too small. She liked that. 38D tits, a nice round ass, a pretty face and the friendly personality she possessed contributed to her being "invited" to hang out with lots of friends.

She liked to smoke joints, drink beer, do shots, and partake in drinking games. All in all Deena was really fun to have around.

She was not a jealous or possessive woman. Sometimes that was a little disconcerting. But it was what it was.

We went to lots of parties together, mostly house parties in those days. She liked to dance and after a few drinks you could find her on a living room floor turned into dance space.

The clothes she wore and her constant smiles made her very fun to observe. Invariably she would be surrounded by guys hoping to get more than a dance. Many times she just teased and flirted. but sometimes she would let guys fondle and play with her tits.

Rarely did that turn into more.

I remember one party that we went to.

It was on the side of town that we never really hung out in, so we didn't know hardly anyone.

Her friend Lara had started college and asked us to the party. So we went.

The party had begun around 6pm. We got there around 8pm. Since it was close to the local college, we thought it would be kind of wild. Wrong! It was lame.

So, we decided to start a drinking game. At that time "quarters" was popular, so we got one going. Soon someone else started a game as well and the party began to liven up.

Deena was playing a game while sitting on the couch in the living room, on the coffee table.

Her game had Lara's boyfriend, and a couple of other guys

The game that I was in, had Lara and a guy and his date. Sorry but i don't remember their names.

The guy's date was on his right, Lara on his left and I sat across the table.

I noticed that his left hand was on Lara's thigh pretty much the whole time.

I don't know what he was trying to get at, but Lara was not really responding to him even though I could tell that something was stirring within her.

The guy's date had been losing at the game and drinking heavily. She suddenly felt sick. He had to follow her outside so she could throw up.

That left Lara and I without a game to play.

I had to piss, so headed upstairs to the bathroom. As I walked thru the living room, I saw Deena and let her know I'd be down in few minutes.

I went and as I was about to walk out, Lara was coming in. She was drunk and proceeded to tell me that being touched had her kind of turned on and wanted to play somehow.

I kissed her and soon we were making out just inside the bathroom door.

I was groping her tits, rubbing her pussy thru her jeans, and had my tongue dueling with hers.

She was aware of her boyfriend being downstairs and was concerned about taking too long.

I agreed, and as I kissed her, I began to lightly push on her shoulders, to get her on her knees.

She went down on her knees and took my cock out of my pants. She took it in her mouth and was doing a great job blowing me.

I was closer to the bathroom door, and I thought I heard someone coming up to use the bathroom. It was a small house and before I could do anything Deena and Lara's boyfriend were right there.

I didn't know what to do. I've never been much of a fighter. I mean, I could handle myself, but I would rather avoid a fight than get in one.

Deena noticed what was going and, to my relief just smiled and said something like "Damn, that looks like fun".

They both came in the bathroom and next thing I know Deena had dropped to her knees. She used her left hand to push Lara's mouth down on my cock and her right hand to unzip Lara's boyfriend. He pulled his dick out and there we were, each getting a blowjob from each other's girl.

Deena was wearing a low cut brown shirt, that showed her gorgeous cleavage.

Watching her with another guy's cock in her mouth, being a cocksucking slut, enjoying what I found out later was one of her favorite things and making sure her friend was doing a good job on me, made me just blow my load in Lara's mouth.

She swallowed, but she got up and left in a hurry.

She might have been ashamed at getting caught cheating by her boyfriend, i don't know.

Deena however, didn't miss a beat. She just kept sucking dick until he was ready. When she knew he was close, she pulled him out and jerked him off on her tits.

He left right away too. Deena and I thought it was time to leave the party since things had become a bit awkward with the other couple.

In the car on the way to a bar, she admitted that she thought it was hot to watch me being serviced and if Lara's boyfriend had not been there, she would have joined us.

One of her fantasies was to share cum with another woman and was disappointed that it didn't happen.

She did like to have her tits cummed on and asked me if I was mad that she let another guy do it, right in front of me at that.

I just looked at her and told her that I liked her being slutty and it had always been my intention to share her on a regular basis so I was glad that she was into it too. She rubbed her finger over the cum on her tits, and even though it was mostly dried up, she still was able to get a little and proceeded to suck her finger.

There are many more stories with D, and more with other women I had in my life.

All of my stories are actual and not fantasy. That's the reason for using just first name initials.

This is my first story, so any feedback is appreciated.