All Comments on 'Liberation, for Him or Her? Pt. 03'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
JensensloverJensensloverabout 1 year ago

Why bother dragging this out in small installments? You've just telegraphed where the story is going, making him wear lingerie? Seriously, absolute wimp.

OldskierOldskierabout 1 year ago

Okay, so while am not entirely sold, please finish story as I want to see how you make this work without hubby becoming a creampie eating wimp.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

She is still a cheating, adulterous bitch and will never change no matter how many quickies hubby has.

She will never be satisfied until she gets her own way and subjugates hubby.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 1 year ago

I am curious how you can write this without turning the husband into a wimp AND have them have a strong and lasting marriage. Started out good, but it's beginning to look the opposite now. Am invested enough to see it more or less through.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Normally a couple that ventures into swinging needs to be very solid and secure in their relationship. Which, obviously Mike & Jane are not. But, I guess they really don't have anything to lose at this point.

The only way I see this truly helping them is if Jane finds herself becoming jealous and worried at losing Mike, enough to where she maybe starts to understand what he's feeling. I can't see how both of them taking on multiple sexual partners and Mike now having to watch Jane at her extra marital activities will really help them save their marriage.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Now Mike is just as bad as her. They can do whatever they want, they should never have those kids as these two have no self control and that is a bad characteristic for parenting

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

Okay, I said it at the end of Part 2, it needs editing. But I think you're rushing this now. It's sounding like a story outline. It needs far more work to be a good story, because Mike is (in this Part 3) written as just a sample of a character, with no emotions, just brief notes.

As for the story content, swingers or a visit to a swinger club won't fix a troubled marriage. It's like throwing gasoline on an emotional fire. But your brevity in this story isn't allowing you the time to think it through. What's the husband thinking when he hears how the other husband is a cum-eating cuck, humiliated by own wife?? And seeing his wife now pleased by another woman would even double the husband's doubts about her sexual needs in the future. Even a "girls night out" with no men involved could have his wife dropping her pants.

But I'll continue following to see where you go with it.

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 year ago

Ignore the haters!! Keep it going!!!!

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

They are doing almost everything wrong you could in this situation. Both characters...not my typical fare but I cant stop following along they are the "dont do this ever in a relationship trainwreck." Good writing.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerabout 1 year ago

The story is starting to go down hill. Wrap it up and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh. Not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that turned into a piece of shit pretty quickly.

SKHPSKHPabout 1 year ago

Who joins a swinger club that doesn't bother about STDs?

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Look at the stats, it doesn’t matter which country u hail from, if you start swinging the overwhelming odds are your marriage will fail.

We here in Australia are the same, our stats also show swinger marriages fail within a couple of years of the couple opening their Marriage and starting to swing.

Why would one want to bring kids into that unstable environment????

So, if this is the authors solution to this couples big cock problem, l call bullshit. When they have kids the problem returns in full force. What will Jane do then???

I can guess. Her big cock obsession dictates what she’ll do. She cannot help herself and has admitted that she can’t.

Divorce is the only answer, best do it now in my opinion.

Nearly time to move on methinks.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jimmy, I hope you’re not plunging to cuckold depths here. I hope this is not another “here darling, here’s a swinging concession just so I can get my fix of Big Dick regularly” story. Jane must choose, BD or loving husband and kids. In fact I think it’s too late for that. She’d already chosen. All that followed was just justification for cheating.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

What bullshit. You mean if he gets to fuck another woman then that makes up for her cheating? What a poor attitude. But we know your desire for cuckolding! 1*!!!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

So he fell for her trap...(sigh) she's doing this to get her way not to atone to him.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

So giving him the consolation prize of swinging is supposed to make him forget the months of cheating, to simply write it off as silly high jinx on her part. Apparently it’s gonna work too because that’s the way this is leaning.

Any author has autonomy in how he/she sees their characters behave, so why create a male character that is so easily manipulated, the usual justification is overwhelming love, making his acceptance of being a cuckold inevitable. The swinging may dilute the strength of that title now but does nothing to lessen her betrayal prior to the swing offer.

Take note ladies, in getting hubby onboard with the cheating offer him extra helpings of strange pussy, I mean all guys are essentially the same aren’t they. Total bollocks but there you go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What she's doing is unfortunately what needs to continue to happen. Jane has no concept of the one sided position she's had her man put in. Even now, she's an active participant. She's not pining away at home while he's laying people. This helps, but barely. Her idea to get laid herself at a swingers club makes sense, but would only alienate her husband more. She's in quit the pickle. She had a lot of time to torture her man, he suffered out of love. A few hall passes won't come close to undoing that. It's a solid plot. Not easy to resolve though, at all.

dob092095dob092095about 1 year ago

He deserves at least 5 months of sex while she gets none. Heck, you have Sarah’s husband being a total cuck. Mike too. What man would ever accept that? And who would agree to have kids with a slut? Asking for pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

not sure. So she cheats for a long time, will continue t o want and get sex from other men, so her idea of equalling things out and making it right is that she continues to get extra sex but she brings him along as well. She is still ahead of the game.

For to me to say this works is he has to get to go out for all the women he wants while she remains celibate and only when he feels the score is settled, as in tighter, younger, better lover women (as the guys were all bigger and better than him) does he stop.

But at that point he has too think does he want children with her? To me that is a deal breaker. Keep the cheater for sex bit marry and raise a family - no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Hey, I cheated on you, so to keep you, let's go to a swingers' club. I'm pretty sure I won't need any other (larger) cock."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No matter what, it won’t end well for Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant story. First Jane cheated on her cucky with four men now he gets a compensation fuck from a lady from the swingers' club so that Jane can again fuck some big dick but this time without any qualm of conscience. Marvellous! More one-page chapter please!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

This <might> be a way forward for these two ... but usually it takes a <strong> marriage to survive swinging. Jane and Mike do not have a strong marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jaydean409. Somebody not liking the story doesn't make them a hater just someone with a different POV. However a person who slams other's for their POV they are a bully .

Not really my favourite kind of story , reading mostly to see where it goes and how.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

11 comments a score of 2.37. Wow. As I said after chapter one there was no place for the story to go. Of course you can take it into swinging if you want to but that's no longer a serious viable loving wise story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah. Becoming swingers...joining a club where they can regularly fuck other people...yeah that'll save their marriage.

Hahahaha...

Seriously. This story line is going to go to "if i let you fuck other sluts then you'll let me fu k other dudes with big dicks? Our happy marriage is saved!"

Laughable. In real life he might keep her around for another month or two...as his beard to get free pussy at the club. But he ain't staying married to her. And he definitely ain't having babies with this whore.

Nobody wants to raise kids with an admitted slut. Tied down for 18 years? And then there's the chance the kids aren't even his.

Sorry. Dude finds out his wife is a cheating slut who is addicted to gigantic cocks? And he is only average in size? Yeah...well...unless he's a deranged and damaged cuckold? That marriage ends at her admission. It's over.

This story is venturing over into "stupid land" now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, that's quite a plan to stay away from other dicks: Let's go to a swingers' club! How many lesbian couples do you think you'll find at a swingers' club?

Sorry, but the kind of swingers' club where you find a whole bunch of cuckolds who just want to watch their wives play is not really a swingers' club and usually has a stable of large cocks to serve the women rather than the other husbands. After all, they wouldn't want their wimpy husbands to get the idea that they can actually have sex...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wtf just happened..... The story just went sideways and not for the better making him just as bad as her. I am surprised he went for it considering his morals he mentioned..

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
Again

Not my cup of tea. If his dick is good enough for others why not his wife there is no real love there.

Jdavis77Jdavis77about 1 year ago
So

She manipulated the situation and now she can fuck other guys guilt free with love as her reason. Please tell me who are you writing this for this shit sucks stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just more bullshit. Dump the slut and move on. He is a fool if he has kids with that slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God he is a stupid wimp why would anyone keep a whore like her she will be back to big cock before he has time to know what is happening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel like Mike is letting her drag him into the swamp. She's already done the damage. She cheated, alot, destroying the relationship. Now she's trying to put wallpaper over the massive hole in their marriage she created. She keeps making things worse. It's an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bit confused with the wife’s logic, she admits cheating has she has a link for huge cocks. She also only wants the husband to allow her this kink. But would be upset at him wanting anything else but then he leaves.

Now she suggests a swingers club as a compromise and says they’d both then be able to play. She’d have access to other cocks (not necessarily huge ones)) and that mss as y help cure her kink??? Really? If her kinks huge cock only that would appease her not ordinary average ones. How will they stop her? Just by having other cocks? So usher problem huge cock fetish or does she just want to fuck more guys? Either way husbands on a loser has now she’s let him have done strange she’ll point out he cannot complain when she (accidentally) finds more huge cocks.

And he says he wants a woman to stay true to him so they can have a family but he then jumps at the chance of becoming a swinger? (Abandoned the wife and family dream for some other well used cubts)

All rather confusing to be honest

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

This one just never got back on track.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Swinging As An Antidote To Adultery?

She may be in love with big cocks, but she appears to be just fine with tiny brains. We all know that sooner or later Big John is going to show up at the Swingers Club and the big cock whore will be swept off her feet, forgetting her husband and her goal to save her marriage. Looks like the swinging ploy is just a delaying tactic. Gonna end as a Divorce or as a cuckold story. Good luck with future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a shitty solution, they are both cheaters now. "Mike" is pathetic for sticking with this whore; within a few months, he'll be the one wanking off eagerly waiting to slurp up some stud's semen while slut Jane is getting all the big cock she can handle. Yeah, this pair definitely need to have 3 or 4 kids together so they can wreck their innocent lives with this bullshit. Disgusting and I won't be reading any more of this series. I hope you can recover and write the good stories you are occasionally capable of turning out.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

This was one stupid long story series.

why don't they just divorce and go to swinger's club.

at least they can go at it with other people without breaking any marital vows.

Mike was a stupid man listening to his whorish wife.

Sorry but really I didn't like Jane's plan. It was still Liberation for Jane not Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, that's quite a plan to stay away from other dicks: Let's go to a swingers' club! How many lesbian couples do you think you'll find at a swingers' club?

Sorry, but the kind of swingers' club where you find a whole bunch of cuckolds who just want to watch their wives play is not really a swingers' club and usually has a stable of large cocks to serve the women rather than the other husbands. After all, they wouldn't want their wimpy husbands to get the idea that they can actually have sex...

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Awe hell. Here we go. 🤦‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well Jimmy you cricket, how is the pile of ashes of that marriage? From cannot deal with a big dick hunting slag to oh let become swingers, You did not think this one through at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's funny to watch immature idiots delete comments thinking it does anything other than show how pathetic they are. May you enjoy being a second rate hack who will never improve because you refuse to even acknowledge reality.

towgtowgabout 1 year ago

Didn't think it could become a worse story. I was wrong.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Yes, I do remember the "hook" you set with Mike in the first chapter, but the character you developed since is not going to be comfortable allowing Jane to get fucked - at any time. You also blow by the notion that Mike wouldn't notice the manipulation by Jane going to the club. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah I’m with towg, this story went south for me in this chapter. Thanks for the effort. KS

willyk1212willyk12122 months ago

going down fast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...