Liberty's Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
The fun at the library reaches its climax. Pun intended.
1.7k words
4.5
13.5k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 04/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips pitched forward instantly and my shaking hands barely had enough time to drop my phone before they were needed to hold my body up from slamming into the table in front on me. Medium level vibration was certainly a step up.

With my rear thrust into the back of the leather sofa bench, my toes bracing myself against the two metal supports in the middle of the table, and my arms pressing my palms firmly into the table, my body's neatly formed triangle position prevented me from falling to my knees. And let me tell you, I wanted to fall my knees.

The medium level setting that I had just activated on the remote vibrator currently imbedded inside my already wet and teased pussy, as per my far away accomplice's request, was far more intense than I had ever realised. Having only ever used the low setting in my room, the feeling of using the far stronger vibrations in this corner of the university's library - let alone in front of my newly acquired, redheaded, study partner sitting across from me - was far too intense for the horny little exhibitionist that lurked inside my brain. She clawed at the bars of the cage I usually kept her locked away in. Since my entrance into the library she had gotten incredibly active.

I contemplated giving up. Dragging my finger down that bar to a lower, safer level. One where I wouldn't be tempted to do what my shaking nether regions were urging, pleading me to do. My fingers crawled and pulled their way across the table, careful to never break their grip on the table and risk me falling to the floor. I am fairly certain even they knew that sinking beneath this table, into the darkness, into the relative privacy under this table, would lead to my fingers racing across every inch of my body. They would flow like water from a broken dam and carve a path over every inch of me. Bouncing off the buttons on my red and green flannel shirt and down the valley between my breasts, they would arrive at the lake that was forming around my core.

I had stopped moving my hands. Where had they gotten to? I glanced across rapidly with my flushed face to check on my hands.

Both above the table.

Good.

However, that left hand had strayed a fair bit closer to the table edge while my right had been on its journey to my phone. The thumb of my left hand peaked over the edge of the smooth wooden table at the place between my thighs that currently pulsed and tensed intermittently.

"Keep going! Keep going Libby! Reach the phone and shut this toy off!"

Respectable Libby yelled, while pushing on the jail door barely containing the naughty Libby that was screaming to let my body embrace the pleasure it called out for.

My fingers crawled towards the still unlocked screen where the app controlling the intense vibrations coursing through my blood and charging along my skin waited.

"Just a second more. We will have to give it up for today. She won't mind. Just switch it off."

Sensible shoes Libby pleaded as the bars rattled.

My head slowly rose and the table and my phone came in to view. My muscles were tense and my nipples pushed into my soft shirt to grasp at any connection they could.

"I'll treat you when we get back. Two- wait no-three orgasms when we get back. We just can't release her..."

She may have kept talking but I wasn't listening anymore. Her voice faced into the background. Her pleas tailed off. Her bargaining resulted in only one word echoing through my mind. A single word floated through the sea of emotions in my head as my fingers reached the app to find their path blocked.

She had opened the door. She had reached past and unlocked it without sensible Libby even noticing.

A message blinked in front of my eyes as my dripping wet core shook. My fingers and my gaze hovered above the app that controlled all my pleasure.

Standing guard over it was that same word that bounced around my head.

"Release"

A torrent erupted from within me as every single muscle in my entire body relaxed for a moment in a wave that traveled through my entire being.

All tension left me. My eyelids drooped over my eyes and my vision went dark. The muscles in my face relaxed. My gritted teeth fell into a very small, almost unnoticeable smile. My shoulders loosened and dropped. A ripple ran through my chest as my heart calmly skipped through a beat to allow my aching nipples a rest from its hammering. My hands lay calmly on the table. Supported, but still. My legs relinquished their brace position and stretched out before me. I felt my toes straighten out from their desperate curling.

Then the earthquake hit.

Every relaxed muscle in my body contacted our flexed in the same second. My limbs pressed against anything they could as far away from my body as they could as if attempting to escape the tidal wave of ecstasy that was being expelled from my pussy. A wave of liquid accompanied that pleasure and I knew I was squirting inside of my underwear and leggings. My lips pushed on the vibe and the slight movement permitted a gap to form to allow for my juices to rush through as though a fizzy drink bottle had just been pierced. My heart, having missed a beat, attempted to make up by adding six to the next second and my chest rocked back and forth along with it.

I felt my neck beginning to move and a pressure rose through my throat. I knew what was coming but was not in a position to prevent it. All I could do was rush a hand to my opening mouth and bite down hard. My scream rushed into my hand as my head bent back but with my teeth biting, possibly drawing blood, and my fist blocking it's way only a small, high-pitched whine escaped.

It was over.

I was shaking.

The realisation that I had just orgasmed publicly nearly triggered a second one to rush through me but my desperate fingers slammed into phone and shut off the app.

The vibrator was still.

My body was not.

And neither was another's body.

I looked up and watched my new study partner look at me. Her curled dark red hair framed a look of shock and lust on her pale freckled face. Her mouth was laying open ever so slightly. A pencil still rested against her moist bottom lip from the moment she had lifted her gaze to think, and had been met with the sight of my orgasm.

Hey piercing green eyes had recorded every second of my release and seared the image into her mind. Her thoughts for a number of following nights would be centred around it along with a swirling mass of emotions.

I could see her chest rising and falling in rhythm with mine and her small nipples pressed against the white tank top she was wearing with each breath.

Our eyes connected us for a time that I doubt either of us could measure. Was it seconds or was it hours? With my brain soaking in pleasure and my thighs soaking in my own juices, I could have remained there for eternity.

It was a cough from a far off part of the library that stirred us.

My knee slammed into the table in surprise and she sat back suddenly. We exchanged brief looks of fear at the others reaction but that quickly turned to embarrassment over our current situation. My lips were dry as I tried to speak and licking them only drew my redheaded friends eyes to them and caused me to blush ever more ferociously.

I stood up to leave. Quickly gathering my belongings I looked at her again and caught her eyes looking away from between my legs in embarrassment. A quick look of my own revealed the very small patch of darkness on my leggings that confirmed my wetness to the outside world.

"I should get going"

I finally managed to say.

"Um. Yes. Of course."

She replied quickly.

I slid out from the table careful not to move my now extremely damp and sensitive crotch too close to the table edge. I took a step away from the table. Then I stopped and turned.

"My name is-"

"I'm-"

We both said at the same instance as I was confronted with her standing at her chair. Her right hand almost reaching towards me but friend frightened to make contact.

We laughed for a brief moment and she gestured for me to go first.

"My name is Liberty."

I said with a still shaking voice.

"Danielle"

She replied with a smile.

"I'll be going... You know.."

"Yeah."

"Great"

"Yeah. Thanks"

I blushed.

She sat down. Her hand had been placed on her jeans covered thigh, but she quickly moved it to the table. Where it was safe.

"Bye Danielle"

"Bye"

She said quickly.

I walked back down the aisle.

My heart still hammered.

I walked back down the steps.

My breath still caught in my throat.

I swiped key card as my breasts bounced beneath my top, my nipples beginning to soften.

My bag bounced against my back as I quickly walked down the hill away from my campus. I was glad to be walking into the darkness as I felt my released juices begin to slide over my lips and down my legs as they pumped down the slope. I had no idea if I had been noticed. I had no idea if all the events that had transpired had been seen outside that booth. I had no concept of how loud I had moaned while lost in the throes of my orgasm.

But as I walked through the night I knew two things.

The first, was that I had orgasmed in front of a stranger.

The second, I sent as a message to my devilish accomplice.

"We have got to try that again!"