Librarian Finds Long Overdue Love Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take you, Thomas."

"Take you, Thomas."

"For my lawful wedded husband."

"For my lawful wedded husband."

"I promise to be true to you in good times and bad."

"I promise to be true to you in good times and bad."

"In sickness and health."

"In sickness and health."

"I will love you and I will honor you."

"I will love you and I will honor you."

"All the days of my life."

"All the days of my life."

The priest then turned to Brian, standing below Tom on the altar and to his left. Fr. Spina blessed Angelina's ring, but as he reached for it, Brian decided that he'd met his obedience limit. With a mischievous glean in his eye, Brian took the ring from the pillow with his right hand and cocked his arm as if he was going to throw it.

"No!" Fr. Spina commanded.

Brian faked throwing it, as a collective hush rose from the pews.

The priest then lunged for the ring, but as the horrified attendees looked on, the boy ducked away then heaved it over the clergyman's head.

The congregation dissolved into mass hysteria. Angelina, meanwhile, reacted as she normally does in times of crisis, fainting straight away into Tom's arms.

"Someone, find the ring!" Fr. Spina implored, looking nearly as panicked as Angelina, his orderly-orchestrated wedding ceremony now in a state of chaos.

Neil, Paul and Tony ran behind the altar to look for the gold band, as the bridesmaids attended to the fallen Angelina. Rocco, from his seat in the first pew on the Lione-family side of the aisle, joined them.

"Don't worry, I got dis covered," he said calmly, taking a small bottle from the inside breast pocket of his suit as he kneeled next to his unconscious sister-in-law. "I knew it'd be a miracle if she didn't pass out today, so I came prepared."

Rocco unscrewed the cap off the bottle and waived it under Angelina's nose. After a couple whiffs of the ammonia, water and alcohol solution, the woman wrinkled her nose and began to stir.

"Got it!" Paul exclaimed, finding the ring at the base of the large wooden cross that hung on the wall some 15 feet behind the altar.

Not wanting to risk a repeat of what had just happened, the groomsman wisely handed the ring to the priest. Angelina was helped to her feet, the wedding party re-took their places at the altar and Brian was safely sandwiched between Al, his grandfather, and mother, in the first pew on the Bailey-family side of the church, lest he try to escape and again disrupt the ceremony.

"Okay," Fr. Spina said, after drawing a deep breath and exhaling. "Are we ready to continue with the rings?"

The priest looked to Angelina for confirmation. Conscious, but still shaken, she nodded her head.

"Thomas, if you'll repeat after me...'Angelina, I give you this ring as a reminder that I will love and honor you. Please wear it as a daily sign of my commitment to you.'"

Tom reiterated the priest's words then slipped the understated gold band onto the ring finger of Angelina's left hand, stopping when it connected with the 2-carat engagement ring.

Fr. Spina then turned to Angelina and asked her to make the same pledge.

"Thomas, I, give you this ring as a reminder that I will love and honor you," she said. "Please wear it as a daily sign of my commitment to you."

Angelina gently placed the ring -- as non-descript as her engagement ring was showy -- on her betrothed's finger. "I now pronounce you...man and wife," the priest said to the couple, before nodding to Tom. "You may kiss the bride."

Beaming, Tom leaned his face into Angelina's and the pair shared a short, delicate kiss on the lips.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Fr. Spina said in a raised voice, "it is my honor to present for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas..."

Suddenly, Angelina leaned over to him and whispered in his ear.

"Excuse me," the officiant continued, a moment later. "It is my honor to present for the first time, Mr. Thomas Bailey and MS. Angelina Lione-Bailey."

Ever the feminist, Angelina wanted everyone in attendance to know that marriage would not compromise her independence. From her pew, Ann Bailey rolled her eyes in disgust.

While the wedding guests applauded for the couple, Tom couldn't help but think they were somehow really congratulating him. Angelina's equal rights grandstanding play not withstanding, Tom had officially done the impossible. He'd repeatedly outlasted the sexual advances Angelina's longtime love Harry Seymour made on her -- as well as the advances he didn't know about that she made on strange men in the last 18 months -- to win the heart of the unattainable sex symbol.

As the recessional music began, Tom escorted his new (old) bride down the aisle with a shit-eating grin that spread ear to ear. Outside the church in the springtime air, the happy newlyweds accepted well wishes from their guests and posed for pictures.

"Must he do that?" a bitchy Angelina said under her breath to Tom, as Brian clicked away at them with a Polaroid instamatic camera his folks had given him for the day to keep him busy and out of trouble. "The flash is blinding me. All our professional photos will be ruined."

"Hey, buddy," Tom called out to his nephew. "The other photographer is taking these pictures. Why don't you just take the pictures that he's not around for? That'll give us even more photos at the end of the day."

"Okay, Uncle Tom," the boy said cheerily. "Good idea."

"Oh, and can you turn the flash off, please?"

Brian pressed a button on the user-friendly, one-step camera, disabling the flash.

Twenty minutes later at the reception at the Lily Hotel in downtown Cromwell, where Tom and Angelina had also reserved the bridal suite for that night, the newlyeds and their guests milled about on the veranda.

"Ah...cigars, I see," Angelina said, after excusing herself from smalltalk with a second cousin so she could walk over to a secluded corner of the veranda where her husband and some of the other men had gathered to enjoy a celebratory smoke.

"How charmingly masculine. May I trouble one of you gentlemen for a light?"

Neil responded quickly, producing a lighter from his pants pocket to ignite Angelina's cigarette holder.

"Thank you, darrhhling," she said, politely blowing her exhale away from Tom's brother.

"Angelina, I'm really sorry about Brian," sheepishly apologized Neil for his son's misbehavior during the ceremony.

"Oh, don't be silly, darrhhling," she said, waiving her cigarette holder with dismissive pomposity. "He's such a delightful boy. I'm sure we'll get along famously. I think what he needs to curb his rambunctiousness, though, is exposure to the arts. I took Lisa and Anthony to Broadway plays when they were younger and it did wonders for their behavior. I absolutely can't wait to take Brian into the city to the theatre."

"Ahhh...that'll be something, yes."

"Excuse me, darrhhling, I'd like a word with my betrothed."

Angelina got Tom's attention and pulled him to the side for a private conversation.

"I've been watching you for the last 10 minutes and you're driving me mad," whispered the sexy woman with the cigar smoking fetish that rivaled her lover's cigarette holder smoking fetish in its intensity. "There's an empty banquet room next to ours. Lets duck into it and make love."

"Now?" a dumbfounded Tom asked. "Are you serious?"

"It'll only take a few minutes. I'm already getting moist. I need you to satisfy me or I swear I'm going to soak right through my gown. And if that happens it'll be your fault."

"My fault?"

"Yes. You know what seeing you smoke a cigar does to me."

"Okay, okay. But there's still too many distractions. I don't think I can make love knowing there's 100 friends and relatives across the hall."

"Then just give me cunnilingus."

"What?"

"Oral sex, darrhhling. Oral sex! That'll tide me over til tonite when the reception's over and we get to have proper intercourse in our suite."

"Alright. Let me make up something to tell the guys and I'' meet you over there."

"Just tell them you're going to the men's room. If anyone asks where I'm going, I'm saying the ladies' room. That'll buy us a little time."

In two minutes, the newlyweds found privacy near a curtain in the empty adjacent banquet hall. Tom started foreplay with a kiss.

"Forget kissing," the agitated Angelina said, abruptly breaking her lips away from his. "We don't have time for that. Just pleasure me."

Without argument, Tom obeyed his cougar bride. As Angelina stood against the wall, he knelt down, lifted the front of her gown and got busy. First, he removed the garter belt, tossing it behind him, then slid her moist thong down her leg and began fingering Angelina's exposed neatly trimmed bush with his index finger.

As Angelina closed her eyes and moaned, Tom added his middle finger to the party -- the longer digit penetrating even deeper into the quickly-lubricating clitoris. Forcing his hand further into the cavity, he began stimulating her G-spot. The movement took Angelina's pleasure to another level, her secretions pouring out in waves.

"Oh....oh...that's what I need," the nymphomaniac said quietly. "That feels soooo good. More. More."

Removing his fingers from Angelina's pussy, Tom replaced them with his mouth. Munching feverishly, he alternated with lip vibrations that sent shivers through her vagina. Lightheaded and breathing heavily, yet still conscious -- no small feat given Angelina's tendency to faint during sex -- she quickly succumbed to her husband's oral actions and orgasmed. The bride clutched the curtains with both hands and rode out the orgasm as it made its way through her body.

"That was perfect, darrhhling," Angelina uttered a minute later after the ejaculation had run its course and she could speak again. "Absolutely perfect."

Tom rose from his knees, slid his hands up Angelina's thighs and began to softly kiss her on the side of the neck.

"What are you doing?" Angelina asked, as if she hadn't clue what her man was up to.

"Making love to you," Tom whispered sensually, between nibbles.

"But you said you couldn't perform with so many people nearby."

"I didn't, but you got me so riled up, I don't think that'll be a problem now."

"Umm...not now, darrhhling. We have to get back to the party before people start getting suspicious."

"Let 'em."

"No, darrhhling, later. Be patient. There'll be plenty of time to make love after the reception. You can have your way with me all you want, but later. Plus, I don't want to risk soiling my gown. Now, be a dear and clean up here, won't you? I'm going to stop in the ladies' room, freshen up and rejoin the party."

With that, Angelina flitted away, leaving Tom alone and without an outlet for his arousal.

Shortly thereafter when he returned to the veranda, Tom spotted his bride holding court with her work colleagues, including some of his old teachers like Miss Turk, the lesbian Phys. Ed. teacher, who came onto Angelina before the latter was engaged, and Mr. Manetti, the science teacher and friend of Angelina's longtime lover, Harry Seymour. Suddenly feeling shy, self-conscious and 14 again, though, Tom hung back from approaching the onetime authority figures in his life and instead sought the safety of college friends to talk with.

Following a buffet reception where guests were treated to surf and turf meal options, tables were cleared from the floor for dancing. Tom submitted to the obligatory first dance with Angelina and then a slow twirl around the floor with his mother, before sitting out the rest of the evening. Angelina didn't seem to mind. For the next 45 minutes, the indefatigable dance enthusiast never left the floor, ballroom and disco dancing with men including Al, Uncle Frank and Tony and women, like Elaine and Lisa. Only the ceremonial bouquet toss and cake cutting could stop her from pounding the dance floor. Angelina, however, wanted no part of another wedding ritual: the garter removal -- nevermind that the lingerie had already been removed earlier in the reception when Tom gave her oral sex.

"Now do da garter part!" cried out an excited Rocco, after Angelina's bouquet settled into the hands of Miss Turk.

"No, no," Angelina said, with a shake of her head, informing the crowd that she would not be participating in the ancient tradition. "That's demeaning to a woman -- and hardly very dignified."

Shortly before 8:30 p.m., with the party winding down and many guests having already excused themselves and gone home, the Baileys decided it was time to say their goodbyes, too.

"Leaving already?" Tom asked, when his parents, brother, sister-in-law and nephew approached him at the bar where he was talking with members of Angelina's family.

"Yeah, it's time to go," Neil said. "Got to get Brian home before he eats his weight in wedding cake."

"Okay, let me get Angelina over so she can say goodbye."

Tom looked about the room, finding her next to the stage where the band was busy breaking down their equipment, at that instant when she was receiving a light for her cigarette holder from Uncle Frank. Removing the long black shaft from her mouth, Angelina arched her back and oozed an exhale that was so seductive and creamy that Tom threated to cream in his tuxedo pants. A wave of his hand got her attention and in short order both Angelina and Uncle Frank began making their way over to him.

"My family's going," Tom informed his bride, half a minute later when she and Uncle Frank joined the rest of the family at the bar.

"Thank you so much for a simply marvelous day," Angelina said pretentiously. "I'm so glad to officially join the Bailey family."

"Aunt Angelina? Aunt Angelina?" an excited Brian asked, obviously hopped up on sugar. "Can I show you the pictures I took."

"Another time, darrhhling, another time."

"Oh, please? Pleassssse?"

"Well, okay. Just a few, though."

Brian dug his right thumb and index finger in his pocket and produced a handful of wrinkled Polaroids. As the families gathered around to look at his camera work, he held up the top picture and began to narrate.

"This is the first one I took," Brian said, displaying a shot of Tom and Angelina kissing in the empty ballroom.

"Very sweet," Al, his grandfather, said.

"Here's the next one..."

Brian raised the photo over his head for everyone to see of Tom removing Angelina's garter belt.

The families exchanged puzzled looks.

"Did I miss the garter removal?" Lisa asked, incredulously. "I thought there wasn't one."

"And here's the next one..."

A hush came over the families as Brian showed off the next sequential photo, this one of Tom sucking on Angelina's exposed pussy while she stood open mouthed, clearly in the throes of passion.

"Oh, my God!" the boy's mother cried, snatching the snatch shot from his hand and bringing it to her chest to prevent anyone from seeing it.

Janet's hand, though, wasn't fast enough, unfortunately. While briefly in the open, everyone still saw Angelina in all her glory.

"Well, ya gotta give da kid credit for one ting," Rocco said. "He was told ta take pictures dat da other photographer wasn't around ta get."

"Real dignified," Ann said with a sarcastic harrumph, repeating Angelina excuse for not wanting to participate in the garter tradition.

Uncle Frank, self-proclaimed protector of his niece's virtue, scowled hard, looking like he wanted to put a mob hit on Tom.

"I got something else," Brian said, fishing his hand in another pocket and coming up with Angelina's garter. "You dropped this on the floor earlier, Uncle Tom. You want it back, Aunt Angelina? I don't want 'em. They're a little wet and sticky."

The boy's lingerie comments delivered the proverbial knockout blow to Angelina, who -- with fluttering eyelids -- was already teetering on the edge of consciousness from the embarrassment of having the intimate and private moment between herself and Tom captured and displayed in front of both families.

"Rocco...Rocco," cried Elaine, rushing to her fainted sister, who had collapsed into Tony's arms. "Where are the smelling salts? The smelling salts!"

"I don't got it no more," the man said. "I didn't think we'd need it after da church, so I left 'em at home when I took your mother back earlier."

"Why'd you do that? You know how sensitive Angelina is."

"How was I supposed to know something like dis would happen?"

Elaine kneeled before her unconscious sister and lightly clapped the woman's gloved right hand. Not surprisingly, though, given the intensity of Angelina's faints, the action failed to break the spell.

"Maybe it's time we went to our room," Tom said, taking possession of his wife from Tony. "Goodnight, everyone."

Tom walked to the elevator with his passed-out bride, as Elaine followed.

"The poor baby," Angelina's overprotective older sister said, touching the woman's cheek, when they'd stopped at the elevator. "Why don't I get her some coffee and bring it to the room?"

"Angelina's had a long day," Tom said to Elaine, as he entered the elevator cab. "Not reviving her too soon might be a good thing. Knowing Angelina, she'll probably just pass out again anyway when she realizes what made her faint in the first place. Think I'll just bring her to bed."

"Do you want me to come with you to help get her ready?"

"No, thanks. I can handle it."

"Are you sure I can't help?

"Elaine...I'll call you if I need you."

Tom pressed the button for the eighth floor and smiled as the doors closed on his sister-in-law.

Well, it's not exactly how I pictured my wedding night, but I'm still carrying her over the threshold, Tom said to himself with a laugh, as he held the still-fainted Angelina bridal style while lifting her over the doorway. Now in the suite, he shut the door behind him. A moment later the door reopened. Tom hung a "Do not disturb" sign on the doorknob and closed the door again.

*Story published in the month of Tom and Angelina's 34th wedding anniversary

12