Library

Story Info
Having Sex with classmate in library.
2k words
3.75
9.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Y/n- What do you mean I'm failing math? I said, trying to remain as calm as possible. P- You have gotten less than 60% on your last 3 tests. I'm sorry y/n, you haven't passed the semester.

My professor said placing the work he was marking down on his table and giving his full attention to

me. Y/n- Please sir, I need to pass this class! There must be something I can do.

I said desperately.

P- Well there is a possibility you can resit the exams and try to get above 70% on them but with your previous grades I don't know if it would be worth it.

Y/n- Please Sir, you have to give me a chance.... P- Fine. I can get someone to go through everything and help you with the curriculum.

Y/n- Like a tutor?

I asked, skeptically.

P- Exactly. Do you know Troy Zarba, he's a senior? He asked a small smile on his face.

Y/n-Who?

P- Never mind. Would you be able to meet after school in the Library for a tutoring session?

I nodded in response.

P- Great, I'll let him know.

Y/n- Thank you for your time sir. I replied picking up my bag and slinging it across my shoulder.

I walked into the library after the final bell had rung. I honestly can't believe I'm failing fucking math.

T-Y/N, right?

A boy asked, walking towards me. He had brown hair and brown eyes that were hidden behind thick rimmed reading glasses. He would have appeared geeky if it weren't for his endless legs which were shown off by his tight skinny jeans.

Y/n- Troy right?

I muttered, shifting my weight slightly from foot to foot

T-Yeah.

He relied shooting me a brilliant smile which

showed off his perfect teeth.

T- I've got my stuff set up out the back. He motioned for me to follow him as he led me to a quiet and secluded area of the library.

We had been sat here for about half an hour as Troy repeated the steps to find quadratic formulae or something like that. I was trying to concentrate but I couldn't stop staring at his lips as they moved swiftly forming the words and numbers effortlessly. It didn't help that every time he finished explaining a step, he would take his lip between his teeth and softly bite down on it. It took all my self constraint not to moan out loud as dirty images clouded my thoughts.

T-So do you get it?

He asked, pulling his lip back between his teeth. I swear to god!

Y/n- I think so. This,

I said looking at a sketched graph in front of me,

Y/n- is the same as this one over here even though the equations are written in different ways.

I said raising my hands from my lap to point to a graph that was spread out on the other side of him.

T-Yes!

He grinned widely at me. As I was bringing my hands back to my lap, my fingertips accidentally grazed across his denim covered crotch. His mouth opened as a groan spilt from his lips and a pink tint appeared on his cheeks. 'Sorry' We muttered at the same time. Both of our faces coloured with embarrassment.

T-Um. Well I think you get that now. Should we move on?

He asked shifting slightly in his seat, and uncomfortable look crossing his face.

Y/n- Are you alright Troy? I asked slightly concerned at his sudden unrest.

T- Fine.

He muttered his words coming out strangled as his hand snuck under the table to cover his growing erection. I looked down to see a large bulge forming under Troy's too tight skinny jeans.

Y/n- Really?

I smirked looking him dead in the eye.

Y/n- Are you sure you don't want any help with your little problem.

I whispered in his ear, placing my hand over his crotch and pressing down with my palm. A strangled groan left his full pink lips as I began to softly palm Troy through his jeans.

T- Please y/n, I need more!

He groaned as he tight jeans tightened even more with arousal. Checking to make sure nobody was around us, I undid the button and in zipped his pants pulling them down slightly. Reaching under the band of his briefs, I pulled his erect cock out and began pumping it up and down. I ran my thumb over the head of his cock, collecting the gathered beads of precum before continuing to pump his large member.

T-Fuck y/n!

Troy moaned, other profanities exiting his mouth as I felt his begin to throb in my hand.

T-Y/n stop! I'm about to come!

He said reaching down and pulling my hand off his ready to explored cock. I shot him a pout which he replied with a chuckle.

T- I wanna be in you when I cum.

He said with a shrug of his shoulders. T-Come here.

he said patting his lap. I stood up and sat down on

he said patting his lap. I stood up and sat down on his lap, trying to ignore the feeling of his erection pressing into my back.

T-We are going to play a game to test your math skill.

He began, lifting up the hem of my skirt and playing with the top of my panties.

T- For every question you get right, I will continue to finger you but get an answer wrong and I'll stop until you get another one right. Deal?

He asked with a smirk, as his index finger slipped under the waistband and began to draw figure 8's on my clit.

I simply groaned in response as one of Troy's long fingers slipped into my pussy, pressing up against the soft wall of my G-Spot.

T-Ok y/n, what is 12 squared?

He asked, pumping one finger in and out of my

heat at a steady pace.

Y/n- 144.

I moaned, as his long finger continued to brush against my g-spot.

T- Correct baby.

He whispered, his hot breath fanning my ear as he added a second finger and began to sped up.

T-If I buy 600mL of gas and used 35% of it at a barbecue, what volume of gas remains? He asked, as his fingers continued rubbing against my inner wall.

I could feel a tightening in my stomach as he continue his relentless attack on my pussy. Y/n- Uh, 600 divided by 100 equals 6 times 75 equals. Oh fuck.

I moaned as my high crept closer.

Y/n-420 plus 30 equals 450.

T- Good job baby.

he cooed in my ear. Speeding up as my orgasm was almost hitting me.

T- Last one. If triangle ABC is a right angle triangle

and length AB is 5m and AC is 4m calculate BC as

the hypotenuse.

He murmured, a cocky tone in his voice as he knew I would never get it.

23

I could feel my toes curling as I was seconds away from my high.

T-Three seconds y/n.

He said speeding his fingers up as tried to focus on the question rather than the pleasure his fingers were creating inside of me.

T- One.

He said slowing his movement slightly but curling his fingers so they hit the spot that needed him.

T- Two.

I felt flustered, I desperately tried to think of the answer but my mind continued to travel back to the fingers that were pumping in and out of my heat.

T- Three, so y/n. Do you have an answer for me? He asked as your body began shaking as your orgasm began to hit you but before you could release he pulled his fingers from you leaving you on the edge unable to get off.

T-It's such a shame you got that wrong. I might have let you cum.

He said with a sadistic smile playing on his lips. T- Take your panties off and sit on the table, your legs spread apart.

I did as he said, pulling my panties over my hips and down my legs before stepping out of them leaving my dripping core exposed to the cool air. I hopped onto the table and opened my legs as Troy came to stand between them.

T-You are so wet for me baby!

He said running a finger through my fold, collecting my wetness on his finger before placing it in his mouth and sucking his finger clean. His eyes never leaving mine as his tongue swirled over his long fingers.

3

Troy lined his cock up with my pussy, before rubbing his tip between my lips teasing me. After what seemed like forever, he plunged into me; his massive member filling me, hitting all of the right spots.

T-Fuck y/n! Your pussy is so tight!

Troy groaned, huskily. His glasses began to slide down the tip of his nose as his head faced down, his eyes screwed shut with pleasure. He continued to thrust, hitting my g-spot every time, until the familiar knot returned to my stomach.

Y/n- Troy,

I groaned.

Y/n- I think I'm about to cum!

I said the shaky feeling returning to my arms and legs.

T-Hold it baby! He groaned.

His hair become disheveled as parts of his locks stuck to his forehead with sweat. Troy still inside me, picked me up and walked backwards until the back of his legs hit the chair before sitting down with me on top of him. I began to grind my hips against his, taking control of the situation as I felt my orgasm growing again. Y/n-Troy I'm cumming.

T- Let it go baby.

He whispered softly, thrusting his hips upwards to meet the rolls of my hips. My pussy began to clench around his member as waves of pleasure began to roll over me. I leant foreword and buried my face in Troy's neck to muffle the sound of my moans as released over his cock. I continued to grind my hips as I rode out my high, feeling Troy

twitch inside me, I knew he was close.

T-Oh fuck.

He groaned loudly as he came undone beneath me, completely forgetting where we were as the crude words spilt from his lips. His eyes flew open as his hand flew up to cover his mouth.

L-What's going on down the back? An old librarian called, as her voice growing louder and she grew closer to us. Troy shot me a nervous glance as he once again bit his lip and straightened the bridge of his glasses across his nose Troy pulled the ends of my skirt out, covering all evidence of what had happening beneath the cotton cover. His face was tainted pink and had small beads of sweat rolling down it and his hair was messy and disheveled. We both panted slightly, trying to regain our breaths after our recent orgasms. An old woman with hair tied back in a tight bun walked over to our table. L-What's going on back here? asked, her voice grating and a angry look etched on her face.

Y/n- Nothing ma'am.

I said.

Y/n-Troy just banged his injured knee on the table. Sorry for the disruption.

I lied, a sweet smile on my face. The creases on her face relaxed as she let up her angry expression. L- It's alright dear. Just please try and be quieter

next time, people are trying to study.

She said walking away, as Troy hid a giggle behind his hand. I stood up, my legs almost giving way after the powerful orgasm I just had but Troy quickly steadied me before I could fall.

T-Well y/n, I'm not going to lie. You need a lot more help with math, I guess that means you'll need more tutoring sessions.

He said with a wink, pushing his glasses back up his nose.

Y/n- Definitely but maybe next time we should study at your house.

I said picking up my panties from where they rested on the floor as Troy packed up all of the math books he had used today.

T- Goodbye y/n.

he said pulling my in for a hug. As he wrapped his long arms around my waist, I slipped my panties into his back pocket.

Y/n-A little something to remember this by. I whispered in his ear before pressing a kiss to his check and sauntering out of the Library.