Life After Betrayal 02

Story Info
Final revenge for cheating wife and betraying daughter.
15.6k words
4.11
26.1k
35
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers

I was planning on this just being a one-off, but I decided to have a bit more fun with them. I hate cheaters and the divorce laws in this country that rape the men after the wife fucks them over. I also have no sympathy for children who reject their parents. Sorry. Need to stop my rant. This is Part 2. You should probably read Part 1 first. The first part is in the Loving Wives category, but this just seemed to fit better in the non-Consent category.

Warning: This contains heavy BDSM, Non-consensual sex, forced homosexuality, and mother/daughter forced incest. Don't expect a sunshine and roses ending here. While it's not necessarily as bad as it could have been, it isn't really a feel-good ending. My original intent was rather unpleasant, but I tempered it quite a bit as the mom and daughter's characters developed. It isn't really a reconciliation, but... I'll let you decide. Also, I had to modify it because it was rejected the first time. Even in the non-consent category, everyone needs to end up happy.

All characters are over the age of 18. This is FICTION. This is not a story about real life and real people. I understand that several of the scenarios are not completely realistic. Have fun with the comments on that.

*

'Life' aboard the ship was pure hell. Notice that I put quotation marks around the word 'Life'? I should probably have used the word Existence instead. We had no life. Actual living was a thing of the past. It was just survival. We survived to take the next breath. Simply existing as life support systems for our mouths, tits, assholes, and cunts. Yes, cunts! That was comunicated into us on the second day. Little girls have vaginas. Women have pussies. Slaves have cunts. Jenny and I have cunts. Robert has a sissy-cunt, not an asshole.

I should mention here that the captain has made 'Big Tit Slut's cunt off limits to the men. Her mouth, asshole, and tits are available, though. It has to do with ensuring that there are no unplanned pregnancies. I had my tubes ties several years ago, so I was not in any danger of that. Thus, anyone could fuck me wherever they pleased. Since there was no birth control available, only the women could fuck Jenny in her cunt using their strap-on dildos. Of course, 'Fag' was available in both his mouth and sissy-cunt (ass) at all times.

Yes, we were abused, but actual physical damage was prohibited. Apparently, the Captain knew who our new owner was, and he feared her wrath should her property be delivered damaged. With that in mind, we were fed nutritious, if not exactly tasteful meals. We were allowed to bathe regularly, even if it was required to be quick and cold. Fresh water on a ship is a precious commodity. 'Big Tit Slut' and I were allowed a 10-gallon tub of water every other day to share as a bath. In between those times, any cum that needed to be cleaned off was performed by the other's mouth. We were also forced to exercise an hour a day on deck. I'm pretty sure that this was done to entertain the crew. Everyone always stopped what they were doing to watch our tits flop around as we jogged around the deck naked.

So, what was a typical day in our existence? We would be awakened early in the morning. We were required to orally thank whomever it was that woke us up. Most of the time, it was a man, and that gave us our first protein shot of the day. Occasionally, it would be a woman, and that gave us more practice at eating pussy. Then, we were led to the galley for breakfast. After we finished eating, we climbed under the table so the crew could come in and sit down. Once the crew was seated, we began making the rounds under the table sucking cocks and eating pussies as the crew had breakfast. We learned quickly to eat lite meals, since we would be swallowing a lot of cum.

After the crew was finished, we cleaned up the galley and washed the dishes. Then, it was our hour of exercise. Apparently, our new owner wanted us to be fit. 'Fag' was told that he needed to be ready for the demanding work at the mine, so he really needed to work on his strength and stamina. The hour began with one lap running around the ship's deck. I mentioned earlier about everyone watching our tits bouncing as we jogged. Then, it was calisthenics on the back deck, followed by yoga. Those of you who do yoga can imagine how humiliating some of those poses can be when you are completely naked and surrounded by horney sailors. We finished our hour with another lap around the deck. Once that was complete, we were each given a damp rag to wipe off as much of the sweat and grime as possible.

We each had a daily assignment. The assignments varied daily. Of course, some were worse than others. All included bondage and sexual services. We never knew what the assignment was until we were already in place. It would start with the three of us being led out of the galley by our leashes. Most of the time, 'Big Tit Slut' and I were led by titty leashes. Occasionally, to add more humiliation, the leashes would be attached to our cunt rings instead of our titty chains. We would be led to the first stop, where one of us would be chained to a structure for use by anyone that passed by. Then the remaining two of us would be led to another part of the ship and bound to a different structure in a different way. Finally, the last one would be led somewhere else and bound for use in a different way.

Oral: This assignment usually meant that our arms were bound behind our back while we were kneeling in front of a railing. Then, our arms would be bound to the railing, so our back was forced against the railing and our head was crotch high as someone was standing in front of us. For the first week, we were fitted with the ring gag to prevent us from biting down. After that, we were broken enough that the ring gag was not necessary. Our job was to orally service anyone that wanted it. We were given three breaks per day. One 15-minute break in the morning and afternoon to use the bathroom and stretch out, and a half an hour at noon to eat lunch. There was a pump bottle with sunscreen nearby, so one of the crew would occasionally apply it to us to prevent sunburns.

Cunt: This assignment consisted of us laying on a table with our arms bound to the sides. Our legs would be bound with our knees bent and calves pressed to the thighs. We were positioned so that our asses were at the edge of the table. This allowed anyone to simply step up, drop their pants, and fuck us. OK. That was just me that would get this assignment, since 'Fag' didn't have a cunt, and 'Big Tit Slut's' cunt was off limits. When the assignment was just cunt, I would be wearing a butt plug. Sometimes 'Fag' would be in this position for use of his ass, but that included ropes that pulled his knees up farther to make his sissy-cunt more available. Sometimes I would be bound to the table so both holes were available as well.

Ass: This entailed being bound either bent over a railing or another structure, so our asshole was available for use. There was always a jar of lube next to us as well. Spankings were encouraged while we were on this assignment. There were no shortages of those as busy crewmen and women smacked our asses as they hurried past.

Display: This assignment meant being bound face out to a wall with our arms out to the side and our legs spread open. It generally occurred in a busy passageway, so the crew could fondle us as they went by. Usually, we were required to hold a flogger in our hand in case someone wanted to take a couple of swings at our tits, cunt, thighs, or stomach. Mostly it was a tweak of the nipples or a couple thrusts of the fingers as they passed.

Whipping: This was the worst assignment. We would be bound spread eagle to a frame while standing upright. A table with whips, floggers, straps, and canes would be nearby. Any crew member could come in and use any of the devices to use on us. Thankfully, the limit was set at 5-strikes. By the end of the day, whoever had this assignment was covered in angry red stripes.

The nights were horrible. We three slaves were taken from our assignments and fed dinner. After cleaning up from that, we served the crew as naked waitresses. That involved a lot of touching and groping. It became a game to the crew to see who could get me or 'Big Tit Slut' to orgasm at the table. Money changed hands whenever one of us would orgasm. There were also punishments for the one who orgasmed first. Those punishments ranged from whippings to having to give oral sex to the dirtiest person at the table. Occasionally, 'Big Tit Slut' and I had to engage in lesbian sex for the entertainment of the crew. We were rewarded for getting the other one to orgasm first, while the loser was punished. At first, I did what I could to protect my daughter, and she tried to protect me as well. That lasted for a week. After a couple of brutal whippings, it was everyone for themselves. We became rivals, and the crew noticed that. That just made their games even more enjoyable.

"Fag' was also used as dinner entertainment. At first, he would be bound over a chair, and the crew would take turns fucking his sissy-pussy and mouth. He broke on the second week, and he just stayed on his hands and knees without needing to be bound. It was horrible watching this once proud alpha male turned into a pathetic broken homosexual cum receptacle.

We were to arrive at the port where 'Fag' was to be delivered the next morning. The captain decided that we should have a final farewell to him, since he had been such a big part of our lives. Besides, this would probably be the last opportunity 'he' would have to see, much less touch, a woman for the rest of his miserable, pathetic existence. 'Big Tit Slut' and I didn't have a say in the matter. It was complying or the whip, then comply anyway. It almost broke my daughter completely. She had grown to love and accept him as her real dad over the last 4 years since I told her the truth. She had always kind of been a daddy's girl, and once she learned who Robert really was, she simply transferred it from my former husband to Robert. Now, seeing her former big, strong daddy turned into a broken homosexual eunuch, was destroying her. Worse, she now had to play a starring role in his final humiliation and destruction.

We were anchored off the coast so the whole crew could watch and participate. They held a mock wedding for us. It wasn't real, but it sure was staged well. Robert stood in front of the captain wearing a bowtie around his neck and nothing else. I walked down the aisle holding a bouquet while wearing my high heels and a veil over my face. Jenny was the flower girl. All she wore was her high heels as she carried the basket. The 'ceremony' was a total farce for the entertainment of the crew. I had been fucked in my cunt and ass just before walking down the aisle, so I was leaking cum. Just after the 'vows', I had to give the captain a blowjob and hold his cum in my mouth. Of course, that was immediately followed by 'You may now kiss the bride'. Yep, I was to transfer all the cum in my mouth to Robert. He then had to kiss my lower lips and eat out my cream pie. Following that, her crawled behind me and licked the cum out of my asshole.

The 'reception' consisted of dinner, where Robert was forced to eat his food that was covered in cum. Toasts, where Robert's glass was filled with cum. There was dancing. I had to rub my naked body all over Robert as if I were a slut trying to make my man wild with lust during the 'Bride and Groom' dance. There was a father/Daughter dance, where Jenny had to act like an incestuous bimbo trying to entice her father into her bedroom. During both dances, Jenny and I had to move his hands to cup our naked asses and tits. We ground our cunts on his thighs and little stub of what was left of his dick. Tears rolled down our faces as we thought about what was lost. Then, there was the modified 'Dollar Dance'. For those unfamiliar, it is one of the traditional dances where the wedding guests get to dance with the bride and groom. The guests pay a dollar for the dance. It is a fun way for the guests to contribute to the couple's honeymoon and future. In this case, they used monopoly money, and it was both Jenny and I doing the dancing with the crew. Sure, there was music, but it was pretty much just an excuse for them to grope us. That escalated to each crew member giving Robert a play $1 bill, then fucking our mouths, asses, or, in my case, cunt. As I mentioned earlier, Jenny's cunt was off-limits. The point of this was to make Robert feel like a loser who had to pimp out his wife and daughter on his wedding night.

Then, it was off for the 'wedding night' and to consummate the 'marriage'. Of course, Robert was physically incapable of that, so the captain had modified the act a bit. Once in the 'Bridal Suite', we found a 10-inch long, 3-inch diameter strap-on dildo laying on the bed. My original thought was that it was for Robert to use as a way of fucking me, since his cock had almost completely cut off. Nope. It also had a 6-inch-long dildo sticking out the other side for the wearer. The implication was clear.

"Put it on, slut. Time to fuck your husband." The captain announced as he led Jenny into the room.

"Since this is probably the last time that the fag gets a chance to even see a woman, we thought that it would be nice to let him lick some cunts and pussies. After all, it's not like he would be able to do anything else with them." He added.

With very little choice, I donned the strap-on, adjusted the belts, and climbed onto the bed behind Robert. He was on his hands and knees with his face in Jenny's cunt. As he was licking her cunt, I pulled out his butt-plug and added more lube to his asshole. Then, I lubed up the dildo. I hated what they were forcing me to do. I had a lot of feelings for him, and I didn't want to hurt him. As gently as I could, I began pushing the monster dildo into his ass. I took my time to allow his ass to adjust and minimize his discomfort. Once I was fully inserted, I stopped to let him relax. A sharp strike with a leather strap to my ass informed me that I had paused long enough.

As I began fucking Robert's ass, my feelings began to change. There were a couple of different feelings that began to come through. One was power. Throughout my entire life, I was the one being fucked. Sure, on occasion I was on top with Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl, but it was always a guy that was fucking me. Now, I was the one doing the fucking. I was the one in charge while Robert submitted to me. It was powerful, and I liked it. Along with that thought came another. I had the sudden realization that it was Robert that had put me here. Oh sure, I was at fault for not rejecting him, but he had seduced me. He's the one that caused me to cheat on my husband. He's the one that suggested that he knock me up and pass his child off as my husband's. Yes, I went along with it, and I could have said no at any time, but it was him that started the ball rolling. I began to get angry. This was his fault. He is the one that destroyed everything and caused me and my daughter to become sex toys for the crew of a cargo ship. It was his fault that my daughter and I had been sold as incestuous lesbian sex slaves to a wealthy lesbian owner. He's the one that turned on the charm and turned my daughter against my husband. He needed to pay for his actions.

OK, so he was already going to pay, but that was revenge from my husband. Yes, he was still my husband. He said that it would be a year before he could file for abandonment. That meant that he would still be my husband for another 11 months at least. No. I needed my own revenge for what Robert caused to happen to me and my daughter. Fuck this gentle shit! The power and anger flowing through me determined that I would punish him. In one stroke, I went from easy and gentle to ravaging his ass as hard as I could.

"You miserable dickless bastard! This is your fault! You caused me and my daughter to be in this position, you fucking asshole! I was happily married to your best friend! Why the fuck did you do this? It was you that seduced me! You took advantage of me! You insisted that I turn my wonderful loving husband into a cuckold! You insisted that my child be yours, not my husband's. YOU RUINED OUR LIVES, YOU SHITSTAIN!" I screamed as I brutally pounded his ass.

As I ranted, I saw the look on Jenny's face change. She had been sorrowful for what she was forced to do to her father. Now, she began hearing how her fate was caused by him.

"I loved my husband, you asshole! He was your best friend! How could you do that to us?" I was using every ounce of my strength to hammer his ass. Turning to the Captain who was watching with renewed interest, I asked. "Is this the biggest strap-on you have?" He smiled and motioned to one of the women on the crew. She laughed and disappeared out the hatch.

I continued to berate my former lover, then I glanced over at the captain and smiled. I held out my hand and motioned with my head. His grin widened as he complied with my unsaid request. As I pulled back, my right arm reacted with every bit of strength I possessed. He screamed as the leather strap stuck his ass. As his ass-cheeks clenched in pain, I thrust forward. When I pulled back, another lash struck. Again, and again. The woman returned with a monster. The dildo attached to the strap-on harness could have only come from the twisted imagination of the most perverted sadist in the world. It was 14-inches long, and as thick as a beer can. The laugh emanating from my throat seemed to come from a demon from the deepest bowels of Hell. Sanity? Probably not the best time to dwell on that subject.

I pulled out and got off the bed so I could replace the strap-on with the ridiculous monster that had been brought in. This one didn't have the insert for the wearer, but it has some hard buttons that fit around my clitoris. While I was busy changing, one of the larger crewmen had taken my spot. I had just finished greasing up the monster when the crewman emptied his balls inside Robert's bowels. That man would be the last one on the ship to fuck his ass. Once I finished, Robert's ass would not be tight enough to do anyone any good for a couple of days.

I spent the next half hour reaming out Robert's ass. Several of the women took advantage of the screams from Robert's mouth to get their pussies off. Apparently, the vibrations to their pussies as he screamed in agony was quite exhilarating to them. It was quite exhilarating for me as well. I managed to orgasm twice before I was finished. All things come to an end, though. Robert was given fluids and some food to sustain him for his shipment to his final destination. He was sedated, then bound and locked into a shipping crate before being loaded into a truck bound for the mine the next morning.

The next two months went by as the previous month had. 'Big Tit Slut' and I were used during all our waking hours. The crew created a new game for meals. 'Big Tit Slut' and I were to serve the crew as waitresses. The crew took every opportunity to grope and fondle us whenever we got within reach. We had to keep moving, so the gropes were done quickly. Still, every time we had to pour another drink or set a plate down, we were molested by at least two of the crew that were within reach. Even as detestable and unwanted as it was, being constantly stimulated by that many hands had an effect on us. The game was quite simple; try to make us orgasm. It was extremely humiliating to stand at the table full of fully clothed men and women while shaking and crying out as we came on the fingers thrusting in our cunts and assholes. To add to our humiliation from that, we then had to crawl under the table and orally satisfy the winning crewmember(s). Yes, sometimes it happened when one person had their fingers in our cunts while the one on the other side was finger-fucking our ass. We had been reduced to breathing sex toys. All we were to them were life support systems for our tits, mouths, cunts, and assholes.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers