Life After Betrayal 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last week was concentrated on the women. It seemed as though they were making last minute efforts to ensure that we were proficient in pleasing women. Seeing as to how we were to be delivered to a lesbian owner, that made sense. We spent quite a bit of time with our faces in the twats of the female crew members.

Yes, there was a farewell party for us on our last night aboard the ship. Suffice to say that it included us getting fucked by the entire crew at least once. We had not been whipped or caned during the last week. Our new owner had made it clear that she expected us to be free of any marks. It didn't matter. By that time, Jenny and I had been broken to accept what our place was. I was being triple teamed and airtight when I felt a pinch in my arm. That was the last thing I remember of my time on the ship.

Awareness was slow in coming. First there was fog. Gradually, neurons began to come to life and fire. The first was a pounding in my head. Then, signals from the rest of my body slowly developed. In a purely reflexive move, I tried to bring my hand to my head. I detected that there was something holding my arm from moving but hadn't awakened enough to register it as a problem yet. Then came the discomfort from the rest of my body. I felt that I was laying on a comfortable bed. Oh, shit. Not again!

I opened my eyes to find myself in a very nice room. Thankfully, it was softly lit with the sun shining through the curtains. My wrists and ankles were strapped to the bed, but the bed was soft and comfortable. Turning my head, I saw Jenny in another bed a few feet away. She moved a bit, indicating that she was just beginning the process of awakening from her drug induced slumber as well. The lack of movement indicated that we were no longer on the ship, but I still had no idea of where in the world we were. It was several minutes later that Jenny had awakened enough for comprehensive thoughts to begin. I didn't feel anything in my ass, so at least we weren't wearing butt-plugs like last time.

Jenny and I discussed our plight for a while. Now that we were not on a ship in the middle of the ocean, perhaps there would be an opportunity to escape. We discussed an outline of a plan. First, we would need to act as if we accepted our fate, thereby gaining enough trust to find a way to get free. Then, we could go to an American Consulate and tell them our story. Yeah, we hadn't even thought that the room might be bugged. It was several years later that it was confirmed to us that it was. I can only imagine the laughter our Mistress and her staff had while listening to us plan at that time.

We heard the door open, and looked as a very attractive Asian woman strode in. She appeared to be in her early 30's. She was wearing a red leather dress that went to her ankles. It has two long slits up to her hips; the slits allowed us to see that her stiletto heeled boots went up to her mid-thighs. Her long black hair was in a ponytail and ended just above her ass. Barefoot, she would probably be about 5'6" tall. She was very slim and attractive. Her breasts were probably in the mid to upper B range. The 6-foot long, single tail whip she carried was disconcerting.

"So, you finally wake up. Took long enough. Bastard Captain use too much sedative." She barked. "No matter. I punish for sleeping like lazy bitches you are."

Seriously? She's blaming us?

'But..." I began.

"What? You dare speak without permission? Only thing you mouth good for is lick pussy! Sometimes suck cock. You sleep to long like lazy slut. I punish!" She exclaimed.

"But it wasn't our fauAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGG!" Jenny began, then screamed as the whip bit her tits.

Again, and again, she struck. Jenny was a blubbering mess by the time her tits were covered in red welts. Then it was my turn. She didn't contain herself to just my tits. My cunt got a fair share of her lashing too.

"You slaves! You no talk! I pay lot of money fo Amelican hos." She said in her broken English. "Now time mark property."

I didn't know what she meant by that, but I had a bad feeling about it.

She turned to the door and ordered, "Take sluts to dungeon."

I REALLY didn't like the sound of that. Eight women entered the room and proceeded to remove our bonds to the bed. Two of them held each of us firmly as the other two untied us, then bound our arms behind our backs. Once that was done, four women each took us and physically escorted us out of the room, down the hall, down two flights of stairs, and into another room. I heard a gasp of terror from Jenny as we surveyed the room that we had just been brought into. It was a Spanish Inquisition wet dream. It was filled with bondage structures and every instrument of torture that the mind can conceive. There were pillories, St Andrew's crosses, padded benches and chairs of different configurations with bondage points, Chains hanging from the ceiling, Rings embedded in the floor and walls, whips, chains, ropes, cables, straps, floggers, canes, paddles, riding crops, butt plugs, nasty looking clamps, and more. We were frozen in terror.

Frozen or not, the women holding us moved us to two kneeling structures and proceeded to bind us extremely tightly. We were facing each other. Our legs, calves, and thighs were tightly bound to the legs and kneeling pads. We were pushed down so our torsos were pressed into the horizontal table. Our arms were pulled out to the sides and bound tightly in several spots. A thick strap was placed over the small of our backs and tightened down so tight that it was difficult to breathe. Another strap was placed over our backs just under our arms and tightened down so our tits were pressed into the table. Finally, our hair was braided. They used a rope in the braid to tie in with our hair. They inserted an anal hook into our asses, then tied the rope from our hair to the hook. The rope was pulled tight, so our heads were pulled back, forcing us to look straight at each other.

Once we were bound into position, the women used a feather to tickle us for a couple minutes. It seemed as though they did this to gauge our movements and ensure that we were bound tight enough so we couldn't move our lower bodies. That's when the real hell began. Jenny and I were staring at each other from a distance of about 6-feet. Two big men brought a metal structure over and set it between us. It looked like a heavy steel bucket on a stand with a black hose attached to it. On further inspection, the end of the hose looked like it had some type of regulator and an adjustment knob on it. That was confirmed when another man brought over a propane bottle and attached it to the hose. Jenny and I watched in terror as the propane bottle was opened, the adjustment knobs were turned, and a fire was lit in the bucket. Once the fire was adjusted properly, two metal rods with an intricate pattern forged on the end were inserted into the fire.

There is a term in the play BDSM community called 'Branding'. This means that the submissive is taken to a tattoo parlor and receives a tattoo marking the submissive as the 'property' of the dominant. Yes, I said 'Play BDSM'. That's all it is. It's not real. In their community, the submissive can leave and get the tattoo removed. It's not real. It is mutually consensual. The real BDSM occurs in the real-life slavery community. Human trafficking. This isn't playing. This isn't consensual. Real slavery, branding means exactly that. Branding. There is no laser tattoo removal.

"My pets. Most of my contemporaries would gag their slaves at this point. They prefer not to hear the agonizing screams of their slaves as they are branded. Personally, I enjoy the screams. Besides, there is no way that you can be heard outside of these walls. Scream all you want." She told us.

I watched as the irons with their glowing red ends were removed. My head was secured to prevent me from turning and watching the man who disappeared from my view as he moved behind me. I saw Jenny's eyes go wide as she saw the man bring the hot iron towards my bare ass. I was watching the man behind Jenny do the same. I briefly felt the heat on my right ass cheek as the other man brought his iron to Jenny's right ass cheek. The sudden pain enveloped me as the iron was firmly pressed into my flesh. My screams joined Jenny's as we simultaneously let loose at the top of our lungs. My nostrils filled with the smell of burning flesh as her mark was permanently embedded in the skin and muscle of my ass. The agony was all consuming until the combination of pain and hyperventilation caused me to black out.

I woke face down on a soft bed. I don't know how long I was out, but the pain came back. It wasn't as bad as before, but it was still bad. Reaching back, I felt a gauze pad on my ass.

"They put a healing cream and dressing on it after you passed out." Jenny said from the other bed. "While there is a painkiller in the salve, it's mainly so that it heals properly and doesn't get infected. She said that the painkiller is just so that we aren't incapacitated for too long and we can get to work sooner."

"Oh my God. What have I gotten us into?" I moaned. "Jenny, I'm so, so, so sorry that I got you into this mess. I don't even know what I was thinking."

"Yeah, well I wasn't exactly innocent either. If I hadn't been such a bitch to daddy, I probably wouldn't be here. Besides, I wouldn't have even been alive if you hadn't cheated on daddy. Sure, maybe I still would have been born, but I wouldn't be who I am. I don't know, but maybe if I had acted differently when you told me that Robert was actually my father, maybe I could have done or said something to temper daddy's wrath on you too. Sure, dad went nuclear and a lot overboard on this, but I have to take responsibility for my actions as well. Face it; we both screwed up and hurt the best man in our lives in the worst way possible. Sure, you humiliated him, cheated on him with his best friend, stole the opportunity for him to pass along his heritage, and cuckolded him for most of his married life. On the other hand, I turned my back on the only real daddy I ever had. I rejected him for the asshole that was my sperm donor. Seriously, what did Robert ever do for me? He wasn't there to change my diapers. He wasn't there reading me stories at bedtime. He never stayed up with me all night when I was sick. He never took me fishing or camping with him. He didn't teach me to drive. He didn't hug me and let me cry on his shoulder after I caught my boyfriend cheating on me. Robert didn't go to every single game, concert, or recital I had. Do I deserve what we are going though now? No, but I'm not even close to undeserving of punishment from him." When did my daughter become so mature?

I still had a lot of anger towards my husband for what he had done. OK, yeah, I fucked up, but his reaction was way over the top. Why couldn't he just divorce me and move on? I would have even accepted him getting together with my younger sister. Fuck, at this point I would even accept being thrown out and getting nothing from the divorce. Alright. It's a matter of perspective. No, I wouldn't have accepted any of that. With the perspective that I had right now, I would gladly have begged for that and thanked him for his compassion.

OK. Let's review. Jenny and I now had our tits and clit-hoods pierced. We supported 1-inch rings in our nipples and clit hoods. Our clit rings had small bells permanently attached. Our nipple rings had a chain between them. There was another ring in the center of our titty chain to connect a leash to. We now had our Owner's brand on our asses. Our attire consisted of stockings, garter belt, 6-inch spiked heeled shoes of various types, Stainless Steel collar on our necks, and usually butt-plugs in our asses. We were whipped or caned for the slightest infraction. We were given various tasks around the mansion. Most of it consisted of some type of housecleaning. A significant part of our days also included servicing our owner and whomever she decided to grace with our services. Usually, it was other women, but there was the occasional man as well.

Despite all of our planning, Mistress Koko was always a couple of steps ahead of us. Oh, it wasn't obvious, but there was always some subtle change that thwarted our plans and never let us even begin the attempt to escape. Five years went by. Multiple schemes were planned. None ever even came close to being implemented. There were a couple of times where Jenny and I discussed the possibility of our room being bugged. That finally ended one morning.

Mistress Koko summoned us to her lounge. This was where she relaxed with her friends and had her slaves pamper her. It was better than being hauled into the dungeon - usually. She was on her phone when we arrived. After kneeling in front of her for about 5-minutes, she finally got off the phone and acknowledged us.

"While I have been amused for the last several years at your pathetic schemes to escape, I am now getting tired of them. To answer your questions, yes, I am monitoring all of your conversations. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Literally nothing that you say is not recorded and reviewed. I had hoped that you would eventually come to accept your place here, but that doesn't seem to be happening. From this point on, I will be severely punishing you two every time I find that you are even thinking of trying to escape. If you would just accept and embrace your situation, you would probably come to enjoy yourselves. All your planning and plotting is doing is to increase your pain and punishments. Now, to show you that I am serious, I am putting your two in the Chairs."

The chairs were one of the worst forms of punishment. It consisted of being folded up into a very uncomfortable position inside the base of a chair with your head sticking up through the seat facing the back of the chair. Your face would be perfectly placed to be in the crotch of anyone sitting in the chair. Along with that, there were several probes, clips, and wires that would be inserted and attached to your body that would cause painful shocks as Mistress desired. While she enjoyed using the chairs for parties without the shock punishments, her sadistic side really enjoyed using the shocks as punishment for misbehaving slaves. Typically, she would wire up a slave and put her in the chair, then sit in the chair while the slave licked her pussy while being in agony. Relief for the slave would only come after the slave had given Mistress the prescribed number of orgasms. I can personally attest to the difficulty of concentrating on pussy licking technique while electrical shocks ravage your body. Of course, the frequency and amplitude of the shocks were based upon the severity of the offence, Mistress's personal feelings for the slave, and Mistress's mood.

Mistress Koko viewed attempted escape as one of the most serious offences. The only thing worse was to attempt to personally harm Mistress Koko. It was very clear that Jenny and I were far from Mistress Koko's favorites. In fact, I was probably her least favorite slave. Mistress Koko also seemed to be in particularly foul mood right now. I was fucked.

Jenny and I were bound, wired up, and locked into positions in the chairs. Mistress then informed us that our punishment would not be over until we had each orally serviced every woman in the house. If one of us finished first, we would still continue our punishment until we were both finished. Then, she had us watch her as she dialed the controls to their maximum settings. There is a form of sexual stimulation called electrostimulation. It uses small electrical shocks to stimulate sexual responses. It is more sensual and erotic, much like smacking a lover's ass during intercourse. The pain is very minor and helps heighten the pleasure. This was nothing like that. Even the most hard-core pain-slut would not become aroused by this. This was more in line with having a cattle prod used on you. No, it wouldn't be continuous, but every 30-seconds to 1-minute, you would receive an extremely painful shock to one or more very tender parts of your body. To go from cruel to just plain evil, the shocks were timed to be random in time and location. Sometimes it would just be one shock, other times several shocks at once. There was no way to plan and prepare for it. You would never know when or where the shocks would happen. It wasn't enough to cause any damage, but the pain was excruciating.

There were 20 women at the house. Several were other slaves, but Mistress had a few friends over as well. The women lined up, 10 at each chair. That's when Mistress Koko proved that she was a demon from the lowest depths of hell. She had an evil smirk on her face as she handed a tube to the first woman in each line.

"Ladies, in order to make this a bit more challenging for these two whores, I want you all to dab a bit of Anbesol on your clitoris before getting in the chair."

Terror gripped me at those words. For those unfamiliar, Anbesol is a numbing cream. Trying to get a woman to orgasm after she had applied that to her clit is a herculean task. With their clitoris numbed, it was going to take forever to get them off.

The first shock hit as soon as the first woman was in position. That one came from the electrified steel dildo stuck in my cunt. I dove in as fast as I could. I knew that trying to work her clit at this point would be useless, so I concentrated on her lips and thrusting my tongue inside her. Another shock. This one was a combo from the butt-plug and nipple clamps. My mouth was fully attached to her pussy, and I think that the vibrations from my scream actually helped. I did give her clit a few swipes in order to determine if there was any response. Not much. The taste was horrible. Then, I began to feel the effects on my tongue. There had still been a bit in her clit, and it transferred when I tried to lick it. I felt a bit of numbness on my tongue. A couple more screams in pain, and I discovered that the vibrations were having a noticeable effect on her. Tears were pouring down my face by this time. I knew that the effects of the cream wouldn't dissipate for at least an hour, and I really didn't want to take that much time. I had been working her pussy like mad, so I decided to experiment. Anbesol is a topical agent. It dulls the area, but it doesn't completely deaden it. I moved my mouth a bit and nipped her clit with my teeth. It wasn't really hard enough to leave any marks or cause damage, but just enough to see how numb it was. I got a reaction. OK. I decided to concentrate on that. At least, I would concentrate as much as possible while getting hit with multiple electrical shocks constantly.

It took me just over half an hour to get her off. Usually, I could get a woman to orgasm in under 10-minutes. I had gotten really good at licking pussies out of self-defense. One of Mistress Koko's favorite games is to have races for her slaves. She would have two slaves lick pussies' side-by-side. The slave that got the woman she was licking to orgasm first got rewarded. The loser got severely whipped. You learn quickly how to get a woman off after being whipped a few times.

The shocks paused as she got up and another woman took her place. This time, I went straight for the clit as soon as she sat down. My reasoning was that the Anbesol hadn't had a chance to fully work yet. I was correct, but I got a larger dose transferred to my tongue. On the upside, I lessened the dose she had placed on her clit. It was only a couple minutes later that her clit was numbed up too much to react to my tongue. I went back to covering her pussy with my mouth and using my screams and tongue to push her along. It still took quite a while. Even nipping her clit occasionally didn't speed things up much.

20 women. We averaged one every half hour. We did get a break after every fourth woman for water and food. That wasn't because of Mistress Koko's benevolence. It was strictly because she wanted to protect her investment. We cost her money to purchase and transport us. If we were injured or otherwise incapacitated, we would not be productive and useful to her. It was nothing more than servicing her car and keeping your property maintained. That's all we were to her. Property, possessions, tools to use.