Life After Betrayal 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resigned to my fate, I went in and took a shower to wash off the long day of travel. Jenny joined me. We had gotten used to showering together. After drying off, we climbed into bed both physically and mentally exhausted from the long day.

[WONK, WONK, WONK, WONK]

'What the fuck?' I thought as I was rudely yanked out of my slumber by the alarm.

[WONK, WONK, WONK, WONK]

"Shut that fucking thing off!" I yelled. "What the fuck was that?"

"Apparently, that is our wake-up alarm, mom." Jenny snarked.

"Fuck! What time is it?" I groaned.

"Does it matter? Come on. Let's get in the shower. I'm not sure how much time we have, but I need to wake up quickly."

Shower done, hair brushed, quick makeup applied. It was 15-minutes from when the Air Raid siren had gone off. So, now I have to decide what to wear. Sometimes I really crack myself up. I didn't notice it last night, but two of the drawers had my name, and the other two had Jenny's name. Before that fateful night of our anniversary, it would literally take me 20 minutes just to decide what to wear. Now, I had it down to - Oh, who am I kidding, I just grabbed the top pair of stockings and a random garter belt. The shoes would match the garter belt I chose. No decision making required.

It suddenly struck me. I hadn't really made a decision for myself in years. In fact, I wasn't even sure that I was capable of making a decision for myself. Sure, you may think that I decided to accept my fate, but you would be wrong. There was really no decision to make. Accept it or else. There was no future in the 'or else'. You hear about the offer you can't refuse? That was it. Literally, I couldn't refuse it. It wasn't that there was another choice - there wasn't. Accept the offer or - you really don't want to think about the alternative.

So, we made our way downstairs to the kitchen. I went to the coffee maker to start it up, while Jenny began rummaging through the refrigerator and pantry to see what could be made for breakfast. There was a note on the coffee maker. It stated that David was to be woken up at 6:00 AM with a blowjob. I looked at the clock on the stove, and it said 5:50. OK. Locating the essentials, I set everything up, turned the machine on, and began my trek up to David's room.

I stood at the foot of the bed until his clock showed 5:59. Gently pulling the blanket and sheet off his body, I gazed at the cock that I once loved and had to myself. I had to push that thought aside. It wasn't exclusively mine anymore. I was delighted to see that it was already hard. I thought back to the early years of our marriage. Yes, I was cheating on him, but I still loved taking care of his morning wood on weekends. Just as the clock flashed to 6:00, I engulfed his root into my mouth. He wanted to be woken up? Woken up he would be. It had been over 8-years since I had tasted the man I loved. Yes, damnit, I loved the bastard. Even through all the shit that he put me through, I never stopped loving the son-of-a-bitch.

I went after him with a vengeance. Not to make him pay for what he did to me, but to get his cum in my mouth, throat, and stomach as fast as possible. I was practically drooling when I uncovered his cock. I used that saliva to my advantage. This wasn't going to be a slow burn; I was on a mission. I used every trick in the book, and a few others that no one dared write about. Suction, saliva whirlpool, tongue, deepthroat, and a combination of all of the above. After a couple of minutes, I dared to glance up. His eyes were open and looking at me. From that point on, I kept my eyes on his. Guys love that. David was no exception. Focusing, I put all the love and desire I could into my eyes. I wanted him to see that swallowing his cum was the single most important thing that I wanted at that moment.

I didn't need him to warn me. (He didn't). I could feel it coming. I pulled back so only the head was past my lips. I wanted to taste him. The first blast went to the back of my throat. I managed to get a quick taste before I had to swallow. The second blast was a bit salty, mainly bland, but I did have a hint of citrus. Apparently, he eats a lot of oranges. I must admit, he tasted better than a lot of the other men I've blown over the last several years. It was light-years better than the nasty guys on the ship.

Jenny and I were given our schedule during breakfast. 6:00 Am wake-up with a blowjob or fuck. Breakfast by 6:30 after his shower. One of us was to assist in the shower. Dishes washed and the kitchen cleaned after breakfast. 1-hour in the gym followed by a run around the estate. We were to work up to 2-miles at least. General housekeeping and yardwork until lunch. Lunch at 12:00. More chores until 5:00. One or both assists in the evening shower, depending upon his mood. Dinner by 6:30. Discussion of day's events and any punishments due after dinner. Free time afterwards until 9:00. Lights out at 9:00. Oh, any of the previous could be interrupted by a suck or fuck session. Lights out would be for the slave quarters and anyone in there. Master David had the option of taking one or both of us to his bed whenever the mood struck him. Jenny and I were to be always available for him.

So, to answer any questions you may have, yes, he fucked us - A LOT. I would be dusting something in the living room. Suddenly, I would be thrown over the couch with his cock up my ass. Jenny would be prepping dinner, then she would be bent over the kitchen island as David was pounding his cock into her pussy. I would be mopping the hallway when David would suddenly appear and order me to drop to my knees and suck his cock. David would suddenly shut off the TV in the evening and order Jenny and I into a 69. I can't even begin to count the number of times that Jenny and I ate out each other's cream pies when David took us both to bed at night.

Punishments. Yes, there were a lot of those. David was a harsh taskmaster. Whips, canes, straps, and floggers were all used. The slightest infraction incurred several stripes to our asses, tits, and cunts. There were also more than a few whippings simply because David was bored, and he wanted to do it. He never seriously hurt us, but sometimes the marks wouldn't fade for a week. David usually carried a leather strap or a riding crop with him. It was a normal occurrence that one of us would be bent over scrubbing the floor or getting something off a low shelf when we would be suddenly stuck on the ass as he walked by. David was also fond of challenges between Jenny and me. The winner would get to have an orgasm, while the loser was caned or whipped. Being slaves, we accepted that.

The psychological counseling that we had to go through was a fucking joke. David had drilled into us what the narrative was. It was Robert that had lied to us and ended up selling us into slavery. It was pathetically easy. All we needed to do was basically replace David's name with Robert's. After that, it was telling her about our experiences. Of course, she bought it - hook, line, and sinker. As for the clothes thing? First off, Jenny and I had not worn clothes for over 8 years. We weren't used to them. Next, David gave us clothes that didn't exactly fit. Oh, they were close. Perhaps a half size too small or large, but they almost fit. Being that we already weren't used to wearing anything and they were not exactly comfortable anyway, is it any wonder that we fidgeted and were constantly pulling on them? I also suspect that David added itching powder to strategic locations inside the clothes before he gave them to us to put on. Bottom line, we were declared incompetent to care for ourselves. David was made our custodian.

It was the fourth time that David had a small gathering where our positions were settled. Jenny and I were given nice cocktail dresses to wear for the party. I suspect that David had the dresses modified slightly, but, since Jenny and I were unaccustomed to wearing clothes anyway, I can't be sure. We struggled to conform, but after four hours, I simply couldn't take it anymore. The itching and scratching were driving me crazy. I saw Jenny struggling as well. I finally pulled her with me as I went to see David. I begged him to just let us take off our dresses. We were more than comfortable being naked anyway. We were in the center of the room, so everyone heard us. They all knew the story anyway, so it really didn't matter.

"Are you sure? You realize that everyone will be seeing you naked. I also don't want to offend any of my guests."

"I don't care. I can't wear this dress any longer." I cried.

David asked if anyone had an issue with it. All the guys were for it, and even a lot of the girls were excited. The rest didn't care one way or the other. Problem solved. Our dresses went flying. From then on, it was just expected that we would be naked whenever David had a party. We didn't mind. We were used to it. Everyone already knew what had happened to us, although they believed that it was Robert who was responsible. David even told them that touching was allowed and that we were used to it.

After that, parties got a lot more interesting. Whenever we would be chatting with a group of people, we usually had at least one hand on our ass. Occasionally, someone would slide behind us and slip an arm around to grope a tit or flick a nipple. There were even times when someone (usually a woman) would be standing in front of us and idly run a finger up and down our cunt lips as we talked. Needless to say, Jenny and I were on fire when the party ended. Jenny and I usually ended up in David's bed trying our best to fuck his brains out. Once David was down for the count, Jenny and I broke out the strap-on until we passed out from exhaustion.

Counseling? Oh yes. We did that. It was a ruse. Everyone around knew what our story was. It would have been very odd if we didn't get counseling after the trauma that we had been through. Hell, all they had to do was look at our bare assess and see the brand that Mistress Koko gave us. We followed the script and played along. Sure, they tried. It didn't matter. I guess that it did help somewhat. We didn't have much in the way of nightmares. We did regain a bit of our ability to make decisions. They were only small decisions, like what to cook for dinner so we didn't have to disturb David to ask him. I even found myself looking through my garter belt drawer and deciding on what color to wear each day. Before, I would just blindly grab one and wear the shoes that matched the color.

For all intents and purposes, everyone viewed me as David's wife. We weren't married, and never would be, but we were living with him looking like a family. David took care of us like we were his family. Everyone figured that David and I were having sex. We were, but we hid the fact that we were both also having sex with Jenny. Yes, they knew that Jenny and I had been fucked up by our slavery, but the appearance of our being rescued and recovering from that needed to be kept. Unfortunately, that led to a minor problem. Jenny was single and available.

After about a year, a few people broached the subject of possibly dating her. They knew that she was damaged, but she was still an extremely attractive woman. Given her state of mind, she would have made the perfect Stepford Wife. I could see the attraction there. That's pretty much what I was, except for the marriage license, wearing clothes and all that. David stopped that by letting it be known that Jenny had been so traumatized that she was completely off men. OK. Half the problem was solved.

Women became another issue. When the news that Jenny was a lesbian got out, there were other offers. We were quite surprised when David didn't do anything to prevent those. I guess it makes some sense. David didn't want another man to fuck his property, but two women together is every man's fantasy. Besides, it wasn't like a woman would have a bigger dick than him and steal her away. Well, except for the strap-on, but that's not a real dick. Anyway, David would allow a few women to meet with Jenny from time to time. They couldn't go out, since there seems to be laws against public nudity in the streets and restaurants, etc.

That didn't seem to be a problem. David had a small guest house about 50 feet away from the main house. That's where they would meet Jenny. From time to time, a woman would come by to spend the day or evening with Jenny. They would lay out by the pool when it was warm. Dinner and a movie at home would follow. The next morning, Jenny would stumble into the kitchen to help make breakfast - usually sporting a few new marks on her body. It took me a while to figure it out, but David was setting Jenny up with a few of his dominant lesbian friends for a bit of fun. Jenny seemed to enjoy it, so I let it go. Well, I sort of did. After a frank talk to David, he began setting me up occasionally also.

It had been 10 years since Jenny, and I woke up on that ship. Two years after David brought us home. That's when David made the announcement. We were sitting at the table eating dinner. Things were going well, and we had gotten into a routine. Except for always being naked and the occasional trips to the basement (David had turned that into a BDSM room), it almost seemed as if we were a family again - well, there was still the whole submission, whippings, and fucking both of us all the time. Other than that, it was almost like Ozzie and Harriet, that is, if Harriet was Ozzie's sex slave - and their daughter was also his sex slave - and if both Harriet and their daughter were bisexual and submitted to women as well - and if Ozzie would bend one of his slaves over the counter and fuck their ass while they were trying to make dinner - or if Harriet was ordered to crawl under the table and suck Ozzie's cock while he was eating lunch..... OK, so it wasn't really like Ozzie and Harriet. Anyway, David announced his plan.

"I need to plan for the future. If something should ever happen to me, I need to make sure that you two are taken care of, and that my estate is properly managed. Obviously, I can't simply leave it to the two of you. You two are completely incapable of making the types of decisions necessary for that. Aside from that, I don't have a true heir to pass it down to. I have made a plan, though. Here's what is going to happen.

"Next week, Jenny will go off of her birth control pills. It will probably take about four months before everything is out of her system. Once that's done, I will impregnate her. She will have my baby, and maybe more than one. That will give me an heir to pass my estate to. I will be preparing the child or children to take over my estate and business. Should something happen to me before the oldest graduates from college, everything will be held in trust until he or she is ready to take control. The trust will be managed by my lawyer. She will make sure that everything is paid for and that you are taken care of. Once one of the children are ready to take over, the trust will be turned over to them."

There was more to it than just that, but that was the gist of it. A few months later, and she was pregnant. We welcomed little Sienna Sanders into the world. Two years later, Samuel and Steven were born. David decided that was enough, so he had Jenny's tubes tied. From day 1, Sienna was a complete Daddy's Girl. David decided that it would be too weird for the children to have Jenny and I walking around naked all the time, so he got us clothes to wear. Yes, it was weird and uncomfortable at first. It took a while, but we did get used to wearing clothes again. He even had us wear bras. Panties were out, though. No pants or shorts, always dresses or skirts and blouses. David still used us for sex, but it was more subdued. It was always after the kids were asleep or when they were not around. Let me be clear on this; it was always pure fucking. There was no love making from David. Sure, there were a lot of orgasms, but it was pure raw sex.

Sienna was a bright, energetic, and beautiful girl. The boys were handsome, rambunctious, and intelligent. They all idolized their father, especially Sienna. She followed him around whenever she had the chance. I could see him training her to become a strong, confident woman. The boys were also around David as well. Both were growing up with David as their role model. While all three were being molded by David to take over, it was Sienna that seemed to stand out. It wasn't that the boys weren't fully capable, but Sienna had the drive and passion that the other two lacked. All three would end up doing very well in the business, but Sienna would be the one running the show.

As expected, Sienna blew through high school and college. There was a constant stream of admirers and boyfriends, but none stuck. Every summer, she would intern with David to learn the business. When she graduated with her MBA, she was brought into the company as David's right hand. Over the next few years, David began handing more and more things over to her. It wouldn't be long before she took over and David stepped back into an advisory role. The boys were also doing well in the company. They were groomed to take over if anything happened to Sienna. Sienna was President, and the boys were VPs.

Jenny:

It was shortly after my daughter took over from daddy that mom passed. It wasn't anything to do with what had happened before, it was just bad luck. Pancreatic cancer. Thankfully it was quick, and she didn't suffer much. Daddy di forgive her at the end, and mom died with a smile. Daddy was getting pretty old as well. He was having trouble getting around, and sex was very infrequent. I had transformed into more of a home nurse and caretaker for him. My sons had moved out and gotten married. Only Sienna was left at home. It was a Thursday night when it happened. Daddy had already gone to bed, and I was finishing up a couple of small chores in the kitchen. That's when I felt a sharp sting on my ass. Shocked, I spun around to see my daughter standing there holding a leather strap and sporting a very wicked smile. I hadn't even heard her come into the room.

"Did that make your cunt wet, mommy dearest?" She asked.

I was speechless. I just stared at her with my chin on the floor.

The strap snaked out again to land on my tits. "Why aren't you on your knees in the proper position, slave?" Sienna barked.

With absolutely no thought, I found myself kneeling before her.

"Strip that shit off - NOW! Slaves are to be naked."

Again, without a conscious thought, my dress went over my head and flew to the floor. My bra followed milliseconds later.

"Much better. I see that you have retained your training. Now, crawl to the bar and fix me a bourbon on Ice. Bring it to me in the living room. I don't want you to spill it, so you may walk after pouring my drink."

I kneeled before her and presented her drink as she sat on the couch. She studied me as she sipped her drink. Finally, she spoke.

"Yes, I know all about you. Daddy didn't really talk about it. I think that he wanted me to have some sort of normal relationship with my mother. He probably figured that I would get screwed up by knowing my mother was nothing more than a sex slave. He's probably right about that. Unfortunately, I found all the documents, and even a few videos. I confronted daddy in his office last week, and he gave me the full story. Don't worry, I assured him that I wouldn't be affected too much. I'm smart enough to keep it together."

The smirk she was wearing was making me nervous. I discovered that it was for a good reason, too.

"Unfortunately for you, I am also smart enough and twisted just enough to use that information to my advantage. That being said, things are going to change around here. You may have noticed a severe lack of testosterone around here. There is a very good reason that I haven't brought a boyfriend around. It's a reason that I understand you are very familiar with. To put it bluntly, I am a lesbian. I have zero interest in guys. From this point forward, you don't either. I've already discussed this with daddy, and he has no problem with that. You may have recently noticed his lack of sex drive and ability to perform. No, I haven't had sex with him. That's just eeeeeeuuuuuwwww. One, he's a man, and I don't swing that way. Two, he's old, and three, he's my father. I'm not into incest.