Life After Betrayal 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,606 Followers

"You, however, are a completely different story. First off, you are a woman, and I like women. Second, you are relatively young and still quite attractive. Third, slaves don't count as incest. Besides, it's not like I will be licking your cunt. You will be licking my pussy, and I will be fucking your cunt and ass with a strap-on. You will also be required to service any girlfriends - or just female friends - that I bring over.

"So, here are the new rules:

  1. We are going back to you being naked at all times, except when ordered otherwise.
  2. You will be allowed, even required to, be dressed when my brothers and their families are here.
  3. When you are required to be dressed, you will wear what I pick out for you. No additions or subtractions from that.
  4. Your first priority is taking care of daddy. Other than that, you belong to me.
  5. Aside from your duties for daddy, you will be available for servicing me at all times.
  6. You will service whoever I order you to, however I tell you to.
  7. Punishments for failure will be severe.
  8. Punishments just because I feel like it will also happen when I decide.

"Now, I have two new toys for you. This is a wireless remote-control vibrating butt plug. This is a wireless remote-controlled vibrator. Put them in then refill my drink. When that's done, you will demonstrate your pussy licking skills while I go through some reports. Now go."

"Yes Mistress."

Fuck! Here I go again. I couldn't control the huge smile on my face. It had been a while since I had gotten laid. I felt the unmistakable clench in my cunt and the tiny squirt of desire from my cunt. Yes, I loved my daddy and was a completely devoted slave to him. I still couldn't help the elation I felt to be back under a strong Mistress's control again. Who knows, maybe she would still allow me to fuck her brothers and get my fix of cocks occasionally.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,606 Followers