Life After Betrayal 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,604 Followers

5-hours of licking pussies. four 15-minute breaks. It was the longest 6-hours I have ever experienced. We couldn't even stand up on our own when we were finally let out of the chairs. Between exhaustion, the pain we endured, and our legs being bound in position for so long, our muscles wouldn't work properly. One of Mistress Koko's friends was a doctor. She examined us after we were released and found us to be basically unharmed. We would be sore for a couple of days, but we should be functional after a night's sleep. We were helped to our room by the other slaves and put to bed. I don't even remember my head hitting the pillow.

As the doctor said, Jenny and I were both extremely sore when our alarm went off the next morning. Sheila, one of Mistress's other slaves came in and told us to shower and get ready. We were to be in front of Mistress Koko in 1-hour. We ran to the shower and scrubbed ourselves clean. Yes, we showered together. We pretty much always did. It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before. We helped each other wash and shave per Mistress's instructions. The hot water did wonders for the soreness from yesterday's ordeal. Getting out, we quickly dried off, then fixed each other's hair and makeup. Finally, donning the stockings, garter belts, shoes, and butt-plugs for the day, we made our way to the lounge and Mistress Koko. Kneeling in the formal position, we waited for Mistress to acknowledge us.

"So, you fucked up, were caught, and punished. I now consider the matter closed." She began. "Understand that if it happens again, the punishment will be much more severe." She paused to let that sink in. "It has been over 5-years since you became slaves. Let me assure you that there is absolutely no chance of escape. I have listened to all of your plotting. Had you had the opportunity to go through with them, and had they actually been successful, you would still not have escaped. Your pathetic little plans would only have gotten you outside the house. You know nothing of what lies beyond. You would have only succeeded in being outside naked in a country where you do not speak the language and marked as my personal property. In order to get beyond my reach, you would need to avoid over a thousand people that would immediately contact me or one of my people to tell me where to pick you up. Since you have no idea who these people are, it would be impossible for you to avoid them. Since you would also need assistance in getting away, it is almost a certainty that one of the people you would need to help you is loyal to me and would know that they would be generously rewarded for their help in returning you to me.

"It is for your benefit that you understand and accept that. Accept your slavery and your position. Give in and fully submit to your life as my slaves. Doing this will make it more bearable for you. Perhaps you will learn to even enjoy most of it. There are a lot of benefits to be had by being good, obedient slaves."

We each licked her to an orgasm before she dismissed us to our household duties. Hearing Mistress Koko, I finally accepted that there would be no escape from my situation. I had no real choice but to accept it. I found that Mistress Koko was brutal and sometimes sadistic in her punishments, but she was also generous in her rewards. Yes, there were times when we would be whipped or caned just for her enjoyment, but there was a marked difference in the severity between those times and a real punishment. She would occasionally bind us as a decoration or plaything. She let her friends use us. She threw parties where we were expected to serve everyone there, men and women alike. Once we accepted our positions, life got much better for us. We began to really associate with the other slaves, and the sex was phenomenal. Sure, there were things we didn't really like at times, but most of the time it was not really bad. In fact, a lot of the time it was very pleasurable. It took me a while, but I finally understood that the trials we went through earlier were part of out training and conditioning to become slaves.

I didn't realize it, but we were broken to be submissive slaves. The term is 'Institutionalized'. It's most common for criminals that have been given long prison sentences. Their lives are strictly regulated while in prison. Their choices are severely limited. After several years, they become so dependent on the regulated structure of prison life that they can no longer function as free citizens. A lot of the time, they end up committing another crime just so they can go back to prison. After a few more years of slavery to Mistress Koko, that is what happened to Jenny and me. We lost the ability to think for ourselves. Everything we did was because of our Mistress's orders. We wore what she had set out for us. We ate what food she gave us. We performed tasks that she told us to do. We had sex with whomever she told us to. We had no decisions to make for ourselves, so we lost the ability to do so.

It was three more years when we got the shock of our lives. Mistress called us into her lounge. Per our training, we went in and knelt in our formal position before her.

"Well. I have some news for you two. I'm not sure if it's good or bad, but that is for you to decide. I have sold you both. Don't worry, it is to the same person, so you will remain together. There are some complications, but I will let your new owner inform you of those." With that, she gestured to something behind us. "Go and present yourselves before your new owner."

Jenny and I rose, turned, and almost collapsed at the sight before us. There, seated on a couch along the far wall, was my ex-husband. We hadn't seen him when we entered the room, because we had been trained to focus solely on our Mistress until told otherwise. It had been 8-years since we had seen him after being sold into slavery. Once we recovered from our shock, we dutifully made our way across the room and knelt before him as we had Mistress Koko.

"I've purchased you two back from Mistress Koko. She agreed to sell you both for $30,000. I should warn you that this is not an escape for the two of you, though. I did not purchase your freedom. I purchased two slaves. There are a few things that you need to know and understand before we go.

"First off, Robert is dead. He died at the mine two years ago. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. Being a slave in the mines is a very difficult life, especially for someone like him that was used to living in luxury. No, he wasn't killed, it was simply the stress on his body from the labor during the day and the nights of servicing the other workers that took its toll. Speaking of that asshole, I took over his business after you three ran off and abandoned everything. Yes, that's how this is playing out, and you really need to accept it and go along with it. In the years since, I have managed to set everything up so that all the evidence indicates that Robert convinced the two of you to run off with him, then HE sold you into slavery. Everyone believes that he changed his identity and ran off to live in a South American country. The records show that he emptied all the cash from his company and skipped out. That's the official story, and there is a mountain of evidence proving it. Any suggestion otherwise will not be taken seriously. Don't even think of suggesting otherwise. It would go very badly for you.

"Next, I successfully divorced you for abandonment a year after you left. I also married your younger sister afterwards. She believed the official story as well. For the first six years, everyone believed that you all ran off together and were living in luxury in another country. That was due to the letter that you supposedly left me along with some other evidence that I created. It was only a couple years ago that a rumor started indicating that things weren't exactly like everyone believed. After doing some digging, I managed to discover evidence that Robert had actually conned the two of you and sold you into slavery for a lot more money. It seems that he didn't have a problem fucking you, but he decided that he really didn't want to actually live with the two of you. It was easy for him to sell you off to human traffickers in South America.

"I also need to tell you that your sister died 6-months ago. She had a very aggressive form of cancer. I made her a promise on her death bed to try and find you if you were still alive. Of course, I knew you were and where you've been all this time. Koko has been sending me updates on the two of you. I've decided that it's time to bring you back home. Koko was getting a bit bored with the two of you and was thinking of selling you off. I decided 'what the hell' and made her an offer. Besides, I've got that big house all to myself, and I could use a couple of housekeepers and regular sex again."

"You, you, you're taking us back home?" I stammered. It was too much to believe after all these years.

"Well, not exactly. I don't live where we used to anymore. I have a large house on a couple hundred acres now. You will also not be going back to your old lifestyle. You are still slaves, and I will keep you as such. You will remain naked unless I tell you otherwise. You will be my cooks, housekeepers, and sex toys as I desire. Everyone will believe that I am a hero for managing to find you after all these years and bringing you home. They will be told that the years of slavery have affected your minds and you have been brainwashed. Frankly, nothing you say will be believed. Any strange behavior you exhibit will be blamed on habits that were ingrained into you from your years of slavery. You walking around naked will be excused by the fact that you haven't worn clothes in over 8 years and are extremely uncomfortable wearing anything. I am in the process of having the two of you declared mentally unfit and being declared your legal guardian. I will tell you that your life will be much better with me than it has been, but that is only if you accept your position. Any defiance or attempts to change things will be bad for you. If you try and say anything other than what the narrative I've created is, you will be severely punished. If you attempt to harm me, you will be placed in a facility for the criminally insane. We will discuss this more on the trip home. Now, stand while I attach your leashes so we can go."

David attached Jenny's leash to the chain on her tits. Mine was attached to my cunt ring. He led us outside and into a waiting car. At least the back windows were heavily tinted, so no one would see us as we drove. Before the driver started the car, we were blindfolded. In the years that we had been captive, we were never allowed outside the house, and we never even knew what country we were in. All we knew was that it was probably an Asian country. That was surmised by Mistress Koko being Asian as well as a majority of her guests. It was clear now that we were being prevented from learning that info to protect her and ensured that we couldn't tell the authorities anything.

After driving for quite a while, probably 45-minutes or so, the car stopped for a minute, then proceeded again. After a few more minutes, it stopped again, and the engine was turned off. David got out and assisted Jenny and me out. It sounded like we were inside a large building of some type with a hard concrete floor. We were led about 100-feet, then he unclipped our leashes and assisted up a small set of stairs. We were told to lower our heads and enter at the top of the stairs. I discovered that we were in a small aircraft. David assisted us into our seats and buckled us in. I heard the door close, then the aircraft started up. It was about half an hour after take-off before our blindfolds were removed. Looking out the window, all I could see was the ocean.

David spent the next couple of hours explaining to us what was expected, what would happen if we rebelled, what to say and how to act when someone questioned us. And what our new life would be like. It could be relatively easy for us, or it could be a living hell. The choice was ours. He then told us about what had happened over the last 8 years. He had a fairly successful business before Jenny, and I were sold into slavery. After disposing of his former best friend, he acquired Robert's business. Adding Robert's business enhanced his own company, and the profits soared. He also invested the money from selling us, as well as the money took from Robert so it would look like Robert had taken the money to disappear with us. He ended up selling the company for millions and retired.

Jenny:

At first, I couldn't believe my eyes. Daddy was here! He's going to save us! OK, sure. He's the one that put us here and caused all of our suffering, but we sort of deserved it. Well, OK, we didn't deserve how harsh he was. That didn't really matter to me right then. What mattered was that he was here, and he was telling us that he was taking us home. He was ending our nightmare. Well, OK. So, we were still going to be slaves, but we would be home, and just serving him. At least there wouldn't be any more marathon gang bangs. No more being tied to a table while multiple men and women stood in line to fuck my cunt and ass. No more working my way around a room sucking every man's cock and woman's pussy. If Daddy wanted to have me, I would gladly let him use any hole he wanted if it meant going home.

Sure, his revenge was over the top, but I had silently begun blaming mom more and more over the years. She's the one that had a 20-year affair with daddy's best friend. She's the one that got pregnant with Robert and cuckolded her husband. Yeah, I screwed up by rejecting my dad once I found out that my mom's lover was my sperm donor. In my defense, I was an immature teenager back then. The bottom line is that mom and I fucked up and got punished for it. Daddy could very easily have just forgotten about us and left us here to die. Instead, he decided that we had been punished enough and came to rescue us. The fact that he was willing to spend that much money to do it just increased my gratitude. Was my thinking fucked up? Probably. Most people would think that I should have a lot of anger towards him. They're probably right, but they hadn't spent 8-years in slavery like I had. Perhaps he was right in stating that I had been brainwashed and that the years of slavery had affected my mind.

We had been on the plane for a few hours. Daddy had instructed us on how we were supposed to act and how to respond to any questioning. Mom had fallen asleep, but I was so excited at being rescued that I was still wide awake. I decided that I was going to begin showing daddy that I would be a good, obedient servant. Mom and I were sitting in seats towards the front of the plane. Daddy had moved to the back where he reclined a seat back to relax. I quietly got up and walked back to where he was.

"Master. May I speak?" I asked as I kneeled before him.

"Hmmm. Master. I like that. You have been trained well. Yes, you may speak." He smiled.

Blushing, I replied. "I didn't want to presume anything. I feel that I lost the right to call you daddy after my behavior; plus, we all know that you are not my biological father."

"You have more than paid for your transgressions. You may call me daddy if you like." He smiled.

"Thank you, Daddy." I spoke. I then looked into his eyes very seriously. "I want you to know that I understand how bad my behavior was. I know that my actions hurt you very badly, and I am truly regretful for that. I had no right to reject you and everything that you did for me before that awful day when you got your revenge on us. I can't say if our punishment was too harsh, because I can't know the true depth of the pain, we caused you. I am guilty of listening to my mother's words and following her requests. I should have known better than that. You were always there for me. I am sorry for how I treated you. I am not asking your forgiveness; I can't do that. My actions are unforgivable. I will never be able to make up for what I did, but I want you to know that I will do everything I can to be the best slave ever. I do this willingly to repay as much of the hurt I caused you as I can."

Daddy got a warm smile on his face as I spoke. "Thank you, Baby. I accept your apology. Yes, I was overly harsh on you, but I let my anger at your betrayal overrule my better judgement. Unfortunately, once my senses took over, I couldn't figure out how to fix it without getting into a hell of a lot of trouble. It took years to set things up right. Then there was the issue with your aunt. I could never let her know the truth."

"I understand. Now, how about you take your new sex slave and joint the Mile-High Club? Fuck me and claim your ownership of me. You don't have to worry about any diseases. Mistress Koko was very selective of who she allowed to fuck any of her slaves, and she had us tested regularly. We are both clean. Also, since we are not biologically related, there is no incest."

I didn't have to tell him twice. He stood up and began taking his shirt off. As he did that, I undid his belt and pants, then pulled them down to his ankles. In seconds, I had my nose buried in his pubic hair and his cock down my throat. Yeah, being a sex slave for eight years get you REALLY good at deepthroating. I continued to suck on his cock as he kicked off his shoes and pants. Once that was done, he laid back on the reclined seat, and I mounted him. My pussy was already really wet. That's another thing from my training. A slave is always supposed to have a wet and ready pussy for any cock or dildo. He was over average in size, but not the biggest I had taken. It slid in easily. Unfortunately, he didn't last very long. I suppose that was to be expected. He told us that Aunt Mary had dies about six-months ago. Factoring in that she was probably sick for a while before that, it had most likely been quite a while since he had gotten laid. I wasn't even close to getting off, but that's OK. It's a slave's job to please her owner, not the other way around. Afterwards, I laid down beside him and snuggled in for a nap.

Back to Jessica:

It was a long flight, and we eventually fell asleep. When we woke up, the window shades had been pulled down to prevent us from seeing where we were. I looked back and saw Jenny curled up and sleeping beside David - who was also naked. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what had happened. Especially since there was cum leaking out of Jenny's cunt.

It was about an hour later that the plane landed. I had no idea how far we were over land. As with when we left, the plane rolled into a hanger, got blindfolded and we were led to a car. The car drove for about an hour before it stopped, and we were let out. Our blindfolds were not removed until we were inside the house.

"OK. There are a couple things that you should know." David began. "First off, we are several miles from the nearest town. If you try to leave, it would be a really long walk. Second, we are high up in the mountains, so it gets rather cold at nights, even in the summer. You would probably freeze your asses off being naked out there. Third, I have several contacts with people daily that would miss me if I didn't contact them. Several of them know that I am bringing you here and that you are possibly mentally unstable. Should anything happen to me, they would immediately assume that you caused it. If you did, you would be prosecuted and end up either in prison or a facility for the criminally insane. Either one would be a lot worse than your current situation. Your best option is to adapt and try to enjoy it as best you can."

Jenny and I were given a tour of the mansion and shown to our quarters. Yes, I said quarters. People have bedrooms; slaves have quarters. It was a small bedroom with a queen-size bed. There was an attached bathroom and a closet. Being stupid, I opened the closet door to admire the dresses and other clothes stashed inside. You guessed it - EMPTY. Well, not completely empty, there were a few pairs of shoes. Mainly of the spiked heel variety. We were to find out later that we each had a pair of trainers that we could change into in David's home gym. The only time that those were allowed out of the gym was if we were doing our morning run around the estate. Going over to the 4-drawer dresser, I found two drawers with stockings, and two drawers with garter belts.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,604 Followers