Life after Brutal Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't speak. It had been the wildest experience of my life. I just kissed her. It seemed to please her.

We cleaned up before making our meal. She wanted me to have her bum again but I didn't want to overdo it in case it caused her a problem. She retaliated by giving me a blowjob titty fuck so she could see my face as I came again. I wasn't having her finish like that so I gave her another couple of orgasms using my tongue and fingers.

Finally, we both had to admit defeat. I couldn't raise another erection and her pussy and clit were worn out.

As she cuddled into me, she said quietly, "What a day! I never expected to be so aroused. I flashed so many people. The meetings were so good. I spoke up. Heather was amazed at how she felt and behaved. I loved making you hard. I'm sure the others did as well. Brian's not got a bad package but you certainly showed off. I'm sure everyone will look knackered tomorrow."

She kissed me lightly, "I love you John. You're such a lovely, caring, gentle man. I can't wait to fuck you if what my bum felt like is anything to go by. They'll need to put the stabilisers out on that ship!"

Next day everyone did look pleasantly happy but definitely tired. Alison collated all the donations. We took in £57000. As it was far more than we had envisaged, Heather suggested we give some to other local charities, the food bank, the school clothing bank and the homeless shelter, among others. It was agreed.

At lunch Karen said they had raised £9000 which was way more than they had ever thought. Bob had pleaded for mercy later.

We were still looking at houses when we could. We had even discussed buying the land and having a house built. It was the beginning of March we were looking at a house on the outskirts of Edinburgh. It was sited close to the hills but away from a lot of traffic which had spoiled many houses. It was tranquil, a very large plot. The whole house was stunning. From the basement to the second floor. (3rd for US readers.)

The upper floor had an amazing bedroom which had fantastic views of the hills beyond. The closets and ensuite were stunning. Anne whispered in my ear, "I can imagine us in this room. I'll tie you to the bedframe and tease you until you beg for me to let you cum. I'll ride you reverse cowgirl so you see my bum as you cum. Maybe do it anal."

I kissed her, "I'll tie you to the curtain poles so anyone walking these hills can see your phenomenal breasts as I play with them. They'll watch you cum as I fuck you hard. Seeing your breasts bounce will probably make them cum."

She kissed me hard. She laughed, "Sheila's really working her magic, isn't she. I don't know if I can last till the wedding without you fucking me senseless. If the agent wasn't downstairs, I'd fuck you now.

"John, this house is for us. I felt it when we approached it and every step inside it says it. Let's look at the garden cause if we stay here, I will fuck you."

We reluctantly looked at the garden. We'd need to employ a gardening service as otherwise we'd spend all our weekends trying to keep it tidy. Looking around, it did say, "This is it!"

We went back and spoke to the agent. We said we would have a formal offer to her on Monday but would offer the asking price. There was no house chain so the price could be paid as soon as our solicitor approved the purchase. On our way back we called in at Alison and Donald. He'd have their property expert go through everything.

Alison was blushing as Anne described her feelings about the master bedroom. Donald overheard and said, "Alison should we see Sheila? John's looking worn out and he's not been ravished by her yet!"

Alison laughed, "It may be helpful. You could loosen up a bit. I don't mean involving others but being more playful. When was the last time you tied me up and made me cum and cum? If I come to your office, have you ever taken my panties from me? Come home, knowing someone might have seen what I give you willingly. Ravish me, not make love, just fuck my brains out.

"We make love and it's great but sometimes I want to be ravished by you. Ravish you. I've offered to fulfil one of your main fantasies but you shy away from it.

"It sounds like Anne and John are going to be very playful. We could be as well!"

Donald was really red.

I didn't help, "You had Sheila dissect me and now she's helping Anne and I to be able to discuss anything, including our sex life. I may not have been fucking her but what we do is by far the best I've ever had. I have no doubt, the first time, I enter her pussy, I won't last long. It doesn't matter. I'll be one with Anne. I'll get better, she'll get better and we'll love each other even more. Sheila has opened my eyes as well as Anne's to the possibilities. Love and consent. Play and tease.

"You both would benefit from seeing her."

Alison said, "Okay, with your ringing endorsement, I'll book us a few sessions. Don't book anything in for the fourteenth of April. I've got four tickets for the Nude Male Dance at Hydra. Do you want to book hotel rooms or room or just come home afterwards? It finishes about 2am."

Anne laughed, "Should we make it my hen night?"

Donald and I were gobsmacked.

Anne and Alison laughed. Alison said quietly, "You both enjoyed nude secretaries day. This is for us. We'll have to think about your hen night."

Anne and I went to her flat. She drained me. I don't know how many orgasms she had but her bum was full when I couldn't rise anymore.

Three more members of staff joined us in March. Donna, Ted and Jacob. Donna was a fellow student with Heather. Ted and Jacob came through the coven connections. I was happy but I didn't wish to grow much bigger for a few years. Alison did point out we would need three more as Anne, Lesley and Melody had all spoken of having children. The floor was big enough to cater for everyone.

There was some sadness as Brian's dad died. Jennifer's mum died shortly afterwards. We all rallied around them so they knew they had the support from all.

I wasn't around Anne as much after work as she needed to study for the final exam. Her progress had been exceptional.

At the beginning of April, we or rather I moved into our new home. We'd bought a new super king bed which was flexible for sex games. It had bits we could attach items too for play. The mattress could be adjusted for various positions. My bed was fairly new so it went into one of the spare bedrooms.

Heather had approached us with a view to renting one of our flats. She couldn't get a mortgage until she had a year of full-time work salaries. She would have to move from her shared accommodation as the others were moving on. Anne's made more sense as it was very convenient for both work and play. It had three bedrooms so Donna could move in as well. Anne and she agreed a price for her to buy and the "rent" would come off that when she had the mortgage.

I am not going to describe the nude male dance as it will take ages. It may be worth a complete story. Anne prepared me by taking me with her as she was waxed. I didn't know she had arranged for me to have a full body wax as well. She did soothe me later. From her delight at how I looked, I understood it would be part of us going forward. OUCH!

Alison and Anne decided we would stay at a hotel nearby. However, Donald and I were only allowed to wear our coats for the journey to Perth. Once we'd booked in, we took a taxi to the dance. As we entered, our coats were taken from us. The meal was excellent. Both Alison and Anne were dressed to impress and arouse. Donald and I weren't the only ones displaying our arousal.

Anne was wearing a quarter cup bra and I suspect Alison the same as their awesome nipples were trying to cut open their dresses. Their silky dresses teased not only our bodies but a number of other men. The women were in control. They asked the other woman if they wished to exchange partners for the set of dances. Each was three, two fairly quick and one slow which meant holding each other closely. No one took offence if they refused. The man was given to the other female by his partner. It seemed many women were enjoying teasing their husbands. The feeling of love in the air was magical. I never saw anything but love between the women and the men who exchanged with us.

Speaking with the husbands, this was payback for the nude female dance. They'd danced with many naked women, with their wives and their husbands approval. They knew they were going to get great sex tonight.

Anne had to blow me twice in the toilet or else I may have made a mess on her dress. Once back at the hotel, I wasn't allowed to touch her. She blew me, gave me a titty fuck which blew my mind before riding me to a climax I never dreamed I could ever have. Her bum was getting some serious practice. The sight of her caressing her breasts, kissing her nipples as her bum clamped itself around me was too much. I was like a volcano. I spurted and spurted.

Afterwards Anne lay on my chest, "Just over two weeks till we're married. I can't believe we've come so close without fucking. Your love for me means you will give me my greatest desire. When you do fuck my pussy, I'm going to spend my life making you so happy.

"I'll tell you my new replacement desire. Once we're married, I want you to fuck me from one end of the big table to the other, all three. Missionary and doggy. I want you to know I'm giving you all of me forever."

She kissed me so hard, I rose to the occasion again so she put him back in her bum and rode me hard. As I was about to cum she stopped, "What's your favourite fantasy, one you want to accomplish? Tell me and I'll let you cum."

I blushed. She worked my cock, making me rise from the mattress but stopping before I could cum, until I had to tell her. She rode me faster and faster. I came and came.

She held me, "I'd love to do that for you."

The time to the wedding passed very quickly. Anne was away for three days as she sat her final exams.

All too soon I was standing with Donald by my side as I waited for Anne to come down the aisle. Sixty of our family and friends were seated waiting for her as well. I was breathing hard, my nerves jangling. My mum Denise looked radiant. Her dress was amazing. My dad Alan loved it. I'm sure mum has never shown as much cleavage. It was a lovely silvery lilac silk. It really suited her.

The music changed and in came Karen. Her dress captured her charms as well. It was similar to my mum's but in a dark blue/black which shimmered as she walked. She was walked to her seat by Derek. I smiled at her and said, "You wanted to be amazing and I think you nailed it."

She laughed, "You've seen nothing yet!"

The music changed and in came Juliet. She was wearing a deep purple dress in silk. The top hugged her awesome breasts displaying a very generous cleavage. It was definitely a family gene. The dress flowed to her ankles. Her husband Vincent was stunned.

She was almost with us as Alison entered. She was wearing an identical dress. Whilst she didn't fill it quite as much as Juliet, she showed a beautiful figure. Donald gasped. As she took her place beside Juliet, Donald said, "You look absolutely stunning." Alison was happy.

The music changed again as Bob escorted Anne down the aisle. I could hardly breathe. While he looked great in his kilt, there was no doubt who grabbed the attention. Whilst our mums and the bridesmaids were all awesome, Anne was truly phenomenal. She was wearing a white silk gown with a delicate lace overlaid. I was told later it was an A line whatever that means. The shoulders seemed too delicate to support her awesome breasts. Her bouquet held your attention as it helped focus your eyes on the deep V which allowed a fantastic view of her very generous breasts. The support must have been built in for I couldn't see any bra. My cock wanted out to check.

The dress flowed down highlighting her superb figure before flowing out into a small train. Her smile lit up the room. As she arrived, Bob helped her take her place before shaking my hand and saying, "Look after her. She's special!"

I could only nod. I had tears in my eyes.

As Alison and Juliet helped her stand, placing the dress and train to show her off for the photographer, I saw the deep back showed no sign of a bra.

The Humanist Celebrant had us facing each other slightly open to our guests as she delivered the ceremony we had all worked on. It was so personal. Our story raised a lot of laughs. We exchanged our personal vows as we were joined in a handfasting. There were a few in tears. We both were. We'd written them and kept them secret from each other. They were all about our love and what we pledged to bring to ensure we never lost sight of that.

We exchanged rings as we said the formal legal vows. Anne made sure my mum saw my grandmother's ring on her finger. Mum's waterproof mascara was struggling.

As we shared our first kiss as husband and wife, the whole room erupted. Anne whispered in my ear, "I didn't have to buy new panties!" My cock reacted before my brain!

After we signed the marriage schedule, with Donald and Alison as our witnesses we celebrated by drinking from the quaich, the two-handed Scots loving cup. We had the twelve-year-old Cragganmore. After we shared the toast to our future, the bridal party and our parents drank to signify the support from family and friends to our marriage.

The wedding meal went well and mercifully the speeches were short and funny. Donald did let slip the backup date for the wedding was National Nude Day in July. It had been a close-run thing apparently. Looking to save the guests money on their outfits allegedly though he suspected other motives.

The evening Ceilidh was a blast. I danced a few times with Anne and others without crippling anyone. It was after midnight when the taxi dropped us off at our new home. I carried her over the threshold and up the stairs to our bedroom. Anne was laughing, saying, "I'll walk as you'll need your strength." Deborah would have been proud of me. She'd still been dancing as we left. She hadn't caught the bouquet.

Once in the bedroom, Anne had me unzip her dress. She shooed me to the bed as she slowly removed herself from it. It had built in support. Her nipples were as erect as I'd ever seen them. As she stepped from her dress, I saw the white suspender belt, white stockings and the white pantie.

She was smiling as she saw me reading the instructions. "Strip husband. I want to straddle you for my first time. I never knew I could love someone like I love you. You have given me such a deep love in return. Now, I'm going to give you my virginity, extremely willingly."

I lay back on the bed as Anne straddled me. She kissed me which caused the stockings to caress my thighs. My cock jumped but he was already at attention. She said, "I don't need foreplay. All day, being with you has been my greatest dream. We might just fall asleep after but this is the first of what will be a great sex life.

"What does it say?"

I laughed, "Put cock here!"

She did. Slowly she caressed my head around her labia lips. Between that and the satin, my cock was very happy. She stopped, looking in my eyes as she said softly, "I love you!" She slid him into her virgin vagina slowly, a little bit at a time. It was tight. Did I mention extremely hot and wet! AND TIGHT!!

She was smiling, "John, this feels amazing. I want to just go for it but I want to feel the sensation as you enter me for as long as possible. The feeling isn't just in my pussy but it's building up all over me." She was slowly rising and falling a little bit more each time. I felt some resistance a couple of times before she pushed down and I was completely engulfed within her. She had gasped as I broke through. I tried to speak but she just kissed me.

Slowly she moved quicker and quicker. We were kissing like teenagers. Her nipples were digging grooves on my chest. It was all too soon when I felt my orgasm rising. I tried to get a hand to her clit but she stopped me.

She held my face, "This is solely for you. You've given me my greatest fantasy. I want to see and feel you cum in me for the very first time! It's even better than I ever thought it could be."

She rode me, riding me deeply. Her hips increasing the pace as her pussy played with my cock. I was able to grab a nipple in my mouth but only for a few seconds. "Later," she said. My hips began thrusting into her as I gave in to the feelings coming from my cock. For our first tango we must have gotten something right as I rose as she drove down. I was embedded in her as I came and came.

She collapsed on top of me. We were both breathing hard. I kissed her, "That was amazing."

The long day meant we fell asleep without realising it. The alarm woke us as I'd fortunately set it before leaving for the wedding. We had a few things we needed to do before heading to the airport to fly to Southampton for our cruise starting on Monday. One bit was Anne checking her vagina was still in working order - twice.

The Baltic cruise was everything we'd envisioned and more. Well, I never thought Anne would sit on our balcony in the nude. As we sailed between Helsinki and Stockholm the views were especially spectacular. Anne had a few titty orgasms and I succumbed to her blowjob technique a few times. They certainly enhanced the view though sometimes all I saw was fireworks. I'm sure it was a good job we were to the rear of the ship as we certainly gave the mattress a good try out.

Anne showed she had listened well to our sessions with Sheila. From going commando to a striptease, she surprised me. I thought I'd need a holiday after the cruise!

I found out all about the wedding dresses. Anne raved about mum's seamstress friend. How she was able to build the support for her breasts but allow her to tease me. The bridesmaids dresses were simple, elegant but teasing. Juliet had to be persuaded that Vincent would love her in it. She's always been shy of exposing them. Karen had been the first mum to be fitted. My mum had been in shock ever since she'd seen Anne's breasts for the first time. Now Karen's dress showed a lot. It didn't help Karen was telling her about braless Tuesday and teasing Bob at their Sunday meal. Anne laughed when she said, "Your mum couldn't have been any redder when mum said, they'd been fucking on the dining room table within minutes of me leaving."

When it came to my mum's dress, they had all ganged up on her, even her friend. She had a lovely figure but hid it in awful underwear. Karen and Anne had taken her for proper lingerie to entice my dad. Karen was telling her, "He loves you. Bob and I have had a new lease of life since John and Anne started courting. Denise light his fire. You've far too good a body to hide it from him. If you need help see the sex therapist most of the staff have been too. All you see is love and happiness when you go there."

She did point out how happy both my parents had been when we said goodbye as we called in on our way to the airport.

Three months later we had our parents, Donald, Alison and the others over to have our official housewarming party. The evening just went wild as I told Alison we need her professional services. She looked at us, looked at our parents and screamed. She hugged Anne. Karen caught on and hugged her. Mum came up and hugged me.

Before our wedding Anne and I discussed when we wanted our family. She's never been on the pill so we had a honeymoon child on the way. It hasn't slowed her down. In fact, she's trying to fit more sex in as we may not have as much time in the future. I get overruled when I suggest I need a rest. She has managed to fulfil her big table fantasies. Pantieless Fridays have appeared back on the agenda. This has ended in a full pussy on more than a few occasions.