Life after Brutal Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Anne why did you come today?"

Anne blushed, "My mum asked him if he was leading me on as I was falling for him. He said we were taking it slow. If I knew him properly I may not want him. I told him and everyone in the café I loved him like I've never loved before. We need to get to the next level. I'm still a virgin. I've no experience and I don't know how to speak with him about how to build a great sex life. I want him to have a brain full of happy memories. Our children to see him as the man he is, not what he was.

"Can you help?"

Sheila smiled, "John, what are your thoughts on what Anne has said?"

I looked at Anne. I felt myself blush. "Anne knows all we have spoken about. She held me through those two weekends when the whole mess exploded. She never judged, she just made sure I felt her love. I admitted to her I'd rationed our sex life so Melinda never had all the pleasure I wanted to give her. If we became intimate, I wanted to give her all the pleasure we were able to share.

"I need to learn to give that, break the thoughts that control the rationing. We can learn so much together that when we are intimate, she'll enjoy it."

Anne was squirming. Sheila saw that, "Anne tell us why you wish to remain a virgin until you're married?"

Anne looked like she'd love to run. I knew that feeling.

She looked at me, "John I haven't been honest. I heard so many childhood friends say after they had had sex for the first time, the boys didn't want to know them, they were sluts. I've only allowed three to kiss my bare breasts. When I didn't let them go further the abuse they gave me, "fucking cockteaser" was mild. I made up my mind the only way to not be a slut was to be a virgin on my wedding night.

"So many nights, we have cuddled, kissed, I wanted to say, "make love to me" but I couldn't. My demons overruled my logic. You'd never betray my trust, see me as a slut but my demons only saw that. I wanted to tell you but you had your own demons to fight.

"I'd do anything else if I could to give you pleasure if I knew what you needed."

Anne was crying. I held her tightly. I tried to speak but Sheila made me stay quiet, allow Anne to recover her composure.

Sheila spoke softly, "Anne we'll discuss alternatives but I want to be sure there isn't something else stopping you that we need to address. We can make an appointment and I'll hypnotise you to seek out any impediments to you consummating your marriage. If there are any, we'll work on those and let John know when it's the right time. Does that work for you?"

Anne nodded.

Sheila asked softly, "What things do you think John may like other than vaginal intercourse?"

Anne blushed deeply, "A wank. Blowjobs. Titty fuck. Maybe anal."

Sheila looked at me, "Would those work for you?"

I took a moment, "Yes and No. Yes, if Anne truly wished and was happy to do so. No, if she felt she had to not because she wanted to."

Anne looked confused. Sheila asked me a question, "John, should Anne not give you those releases as well as her vagina when you are married."

I looked at Anne, "Anne, a marriage, any relationship is about both of us. It's a partnership. We share the ups and downs. We both have an equal say. I would love a blowjob from you but not if doing it hurt you, you felt it was an abuse. Everything has to be given with love. I want to do certain things with you but if you said you felt uncomfortable or hated them, I wouldn't force it upon you. Love and consent."

Sheila asked her, "What's the furthest you've ever explored a boy?"

Anne blushed so red her café blush seemed mild, "I've held two penises in my hand. I had stroked one of them but he came in about ten strokes. It just seem to grow and explode. He seemed happy but he bragged about it so I never went out with him again."

Sheila looked at me, "What does that tell you?"

I laughed, "Not to have a label on my shirt saying Anne wanked me last night!"

Both laughed. I added, "Seriously, Anne seeks a commitment to be a partner. Between us we can build a great sex life. I would never wish to involve others seriously. Alison, Melody like Anne have teased me but we all know it would never go beyond that. I also think she is nervous. Her lack of experience means she's scared I or any other potential lover would find fault in what she does.

"I wouldn't Anne. The first few times we'll both be so nervous it may not be great but we will relax and build on it. Both our techniques will improve. Sheila can help us both.

"I mean it you only do what you are happy to do."

Sheila explained a lot to Anne and me about how to speak about our wishes. She'd work with Anne to guide her techniques and then together when she was comfortable. She'd start with how to wank and a titty fuck as they did not involve any penetration. Anne blushed so much as Sheila told her generally how to do those. She gave us the name of a sex guide to get which she would use to help us later.

Sheila spent more time on why my fears were holding me back. They were dispatched with the accuracy of a sniper. I was left with only one reason, despite knowing Anne was not like Melinda, I was scared, bloody scared. Sheila gave me several ways to ease my fears. She showed Anne how to speak to me to address that issue when it arose. Given the time I had hidden myself from my feelings, they would challenge me from time to time. We left with separate appointments.

Anne and I spent the evening speaking about the session. She apologised for not being honest about being a virgin until her wedding night. I understood as boys can be so cruel. We did talk more about how we saw the future. In many ways we were so in tune. It was only when we were close to discussing sexual matters she became hesitant.

I spoke softly, "Anne I would never force you to do something you don't wish. I am open to listen to anything you wish to discuss. There is so much which is arousing but the reality may not be the same. Sheila will help us through the minefield but you need to know I'll never judge you. I may need to think about some things as I wouldn't have thought of them or they are far beyond what we've done. You will as well. I'll surprise you, probably myself at times. As long as we understand that we can explore wherever we wish we can also stop if we wish. It may be beyond our comfort zone at times but that's good. To challenge ourselves."

Anne kissed me, "I was so worried you'd be angry. Sheila understood so when she led that question, I wanted to run. I know you are different to those boys which is why I've often rowed with myself for not telling you. So often when we've been kissing, I wanted to tell you to make love to me. I just couldn't get the words out.

"Would you really be happy with non vaginal sex until we're married if we reach that point? Though everyone seems to think we will."

I smiled, "Anne, sex is a collection of nerve cells erupting. Those eruptions are far bigger, better when the person you're with is someone you love. The mental aspect takes over and the whole experience is great. If you're not happy with any act, it won't be good, so we only do what you're happy to do. If nothing we'll do nothing.

"Whatever we do, we'll learn together. I need to know your erogenous zones, how you like your body caressed, how and where to kiss you to drive you wild. If you like being tied up, being on top. Your fantasies. So much but hopefully years playing to find out."

Anne smiled, "I knew you were caring. You'd deny yourself to ensure I was happy. If there was one thing you wished more than anything at this moment what would it be?"

I looked at her, "I've always wanted to have a close look at your nipples. They have teased and teased me. I felt they needed a good kissing."

Anne laughed, "I've wanted to see that cock of yours. The tent in your trousers has us all fanning ourselves. If you want I'll wank you off over my tits. I'll need a spanking at the end for being so naughty. No free pass on that."

I shook my head, "If you so do something for love, you don't need a spanking."

Anne shook her head, "For tonight I do. Sheila will help me explain it. Tonight John, a spanking."

I saw her sincerity, "Okay but I'll need to wash him. He's been hidden all day so won't be so pleasant for you to touch."

I washed him and came back wearing my robe. Anne looked pensively at me before slowly easing her blouse off. She was wearing a lilac satin bra. The cleavage was what wet dreams are made off. She removed her skirt and half-slip revealing a lilac thong, lilac suspender belt and her lacy topped stockings. She took a deep breath and nervously removed her bra.

It was out before I knew it, my cock and the word, "WOW!" I closed the distance between us and held her tight. I kissed her ears and whispered, "I knew they were outstanding but these are totally phenomenal. I've never seen any better. I look forward to playing with them when you are ready."

She made me sit down in my chair. She put a cushion under her knees as she opened my robe. She smiled at me, "It looks magnificent. It's even bigger than I expected. It's at least twice the size of the two penises I have touched. You'll need to give me instructions. I've only read a little about how to wank a man and Sheila's words today. I never expected this when I went to work this morning but seeing the pleasure in your eyes, I'm glad I overruled myself and offered. Tell me how to do it for you."

I gave her general instructions. She started lightly. It was so good. I tried to watch her eyes but those breasts hypnotised them. I'd never tire of them. She used her other hand on my balls. I exhaled slowly, "That's so good. The thighs, around my bum are all highly sensitive so you can vary where you're caressing as you wish."

Anne smiled, I was already breathing hard. The feelings were exquisite. She did move her free hand. The sensations built up. I tried to say where the sensations were best, how to vary the pressure and pace but I ended up just going "fucking hell, that's amazing" repeatedly.

Anne's nipples seemed to be enjoying being free. Her areolas were deepening in colour. She played my cock over her breasts, her nipples causing an eruption of feelings as they ran his whole length. I tried not to cum too soon but it was impossible. I warned her. She breathed over the head before speeding up as she held him lightly touching her breasts. My hips rose and fell six, seven times before I exploded. Her breasts were coated. My eyes only saw fireworks. My breathing slowly came under control.

Anne was laughing, as she picked up the nearby box of tissues. "So many uses for these in this house."

She wiped her breasts. She offered them to me to kiss her nipples. I did. She moaned softly.

She pulled away after a few minutes, "Thank you. That was so tender. I loved it. Now, my spanking. I'm twenty-six so twenty-six spanks at the same intensity as the two you gave me at the office. Do you want me over your knee or over a table, chair?"

I saw I wasn't going to win this argument so had her lay over my knee. I spoke softly, "If you want me to stop at any time say so. I think you deserve loving not abuse for what you just did."

She play spanked her bum.

I loved the view of her bum. The thong split the bum cheeks and they looked like they needed a good kissing. I started slowly. I spaced each spank so each landed on a new spot until her whole bum had been covered and then I repeated it. Anne never spoke, just moaned in pleasure. Soon her bum was showing signs of the abuse. As her legs opened, I saw the thong was getting wet. How could she be turned on by this?

As I finished those twenty-six I thought she'd have an orgasm if I continued beyond. I lifted her off me and placed her over the end of the settee. I kissed those cheeks so they knew loving not pain. My hands moved around her thighs, along the gap between her stockings and panties. I avoided her pussy or mons. We hadn't spoken about involving those parts. Anne was breathing quickly, "John that's so lovely, I've never experienced anything like this. I love it and you."

Once I was sure they had been fully loved, I pulled her slowly up and to me. It was the first time her bare breasts and my bare chest collided. My cock liked it so much he recovered.

Anne looked at him, "Hmm, men. I'll need to do that again." She pushed me down and began wanking me again. She played around my whole area as she stroked with more confidence. I was trying to hold back but I couldn't. I coated her breasts again. She cleaned herself and gave them to me to kiss. She was moaning so much I wondered if she could cum from me playing with them but she stopped me before then.

She spoke softly, "That was so intense. I loved how you looked after me. If you'd moved my thong aside to fuck me, I couldn't have stopped you. You behaved like I knew you would. Thank you for your patience. You will get your reward."

She slowly teased me as she dressed. She held my cock as she was about to leave. She asked quietly, "Does he always get hard so quickly?"

I laughed, "Only with people he loves. Those that show him such affection as you did."

She left after we had the kiss which could have caused global warming. My knees were weak. I had to have a wank and a cold shower.

The next day we interviewed a husband and wife, Brian and Lesley who were looking at being part-time error checkers. They both had high level math qualifications. They would be happy to train further if needed. The reason for part-time was they helped looked after Brian's parents who had significant health issues following a bad car crash. We discussed their needs and how we could facilitate them. There would always be one available apart from a once a month when both were needed. There were dates both would be available. Those dates were known in advance so we could factor them into our work plan.

The sad part was they knew that his parents only had a life expectancy of up to two years. After that they would look at full-time working though they planned on having children.

I looked at Anne who asked the dreaded question, "This office has a quirk, started by Alison and me. We delighted in teasing John. Flashing our stockings and panties. We started braless Tuesdays and pantie less Fridays. These are now purely optional, though still fun. We are seriously considering National Nude Secretaries day to raise funds for the local hospice. If Penelope agrees, our female staff are considering joining her. As we're small we wouldn't raise much money doing the normal part of salary deduction. We think our clients would like to view us working nude via their computers. It will raise a considerable amount of money. I'd ask you Lesley to consider joining us.

"John and Brian don't get a free pass. There is National Nude day in July where we'll all be naked so we can view them."

I didn't know who blushed more Brian, Lesley or me. When had that been agreed? I know she'd hinted but? They left to discuss our full proposal.

Throughout the day Anne had a little difficulty sitting down. Karen spotted that at lunchtime. Anne blushed, "John finally gave me the spanking I was needing. My bum's tender."

Karen looked at me, "What else?"

I blushed, "We both saw Sheila. Apparently you all have our wedding date in your diary. We just need to catch up. She remains a virgin. She wants to go down the aisle as one. She demanded I spank her because she had teased and lied to me. She gave me no option."

Karen smiled, "I do like a spring wedding."

Both Anne and I were shocked. I'd been sure I was joking but maybe it was already planned.

It was that afternoon, I was surprised to get a call from Crichton. We had completed all their work within the six-week timescale we had thought, including the revised boxes, mostly due to Anne's abilities. She made it so much easier for me unless she was flashing me. They had paid all their bills timeously.

After the usual pleasantries, Crichton said happily, "Windsor and the accountant who doctored our books appeared in court this morning. They pled guilty to all the charges. The fact you had all your pay slips helped disprove you were paid properly. He's been ordered to pay all the sums he stole from you and another in the firm. The amount due you is covered by what we have withheld from him so a cheque will be coming your way to pay you everything you were due. The sentences for them were deferred for three weeks for the usual reports and confirmation he has paid back all the due sums. The Sheriff made it clear, he was minded to jail them.

"I hope this helps a little to address what he did to you."

It was certainly a surprise. I thanked him for his update. Anne asked, "Do we give Bright's our standard charge from now on?"

I nodded, "The reason is gone. Crichton has proved he can be trusted."

Penelope smiled, "I'll make that adjustment to the records. From the sound of it and the fees you charged him, the amount won't be small. You'll be able to get a house deposit, a good honeymoon. I'll need to know the dates for your diaries. We thought the 3rd of May with the cruise you were looking at on the 5th for your honeymoon."

She walked away smiling. Melody was trying to stop herself laughing. Penelope couldn't have known so Anne and I grilled Melody. She assured us Alison had marked it in the diary.

Anne looked at me, "I didn't know. Donald, Alison came to me about working for you. They saw the potential of the business and how you'd take me under your wing and train me. They said how great a guy you were and that we could be very good together. I assumed they meant workwise to begin with. They explained why you would be so down. As a result, you would avoid any relationship.

"I never expected to fall in love with you. You were everything and more than they said. Recently, I can't believe the love for me I see in your eyes. When I know we're going to be using the big table, I try and make it a Tuesday so I can tease you even more. I wanted to do it on a Friday so you'd just fuck me but I can't get over this if I give you sex, you'll think I'm a slut.

"After we're married, I'll be your slut but only your slut. Sheila will help us have that great sex life, no rationing for you from me. I love you so much. I never knew such love was possible."

I held her and we kissed. Not a passionate one but one so full of meaning. It took a few minutes before I could concentrate on my work.

The next day, a scruffy student, Heather arrived to be interviewed for the intern's job Alison had suggested. Heather was certainly doing the right type of maths and her grades showed she'd be excellent. The hours she would be available were low. When I quizzed her on that she said as interns aren't paid, she needed to work to support herself. Her parents couldn't afford her to be reliant on them.

I asked her to explain her study week. There were two mornings and one day which she was clear. She worked both the weekend days and at least one morning. Sometimes she worked the free day. The job was standard minimum wage but in total she could make around £140 from which she managed to pay all her bills.

Anne looked at me. I smiled. Anne said quietly, "We pay our interns. For sixteen hours we'd pay you £320. You would have the weekends free to study. When you have your degree and are looking at hopefully working here full-time, that will rise to £750 and after further training £1000 per week, with the potential for more as you take on more duties. I'm training to be authorised to sign off on all those projects. It was expected to take two years in total. With my degree and as John is an excellent teacher, I hope to complete it in April. Please consider that. We have a plan to develop your skills as an intern, not just use you as free labour.

1...678910...13