Life after Brutal Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't think. Too much blood had left my brain. They were laughing gently at me. They hugged me. Anne said, "We can enjoy working together. Have a laugh. The work will always come first."

Anne moved to my desk. She leaned over it presenting her gorgeous bum to me, "Is this how you'll spank me or do you want me over your knee?"

I couldn't answer. Alison was laughing at my confusion. It wasn't helped as Anne inched her skirt up, exposing her beautiful bum and tiny pink panties. "Do you need me to take my panties off when you spank me?"

I drew a very deep breath, "I don't think you'll make mistakes that need a spanking. I'll decide at the time."

Anne pulled her skirt down as she took in the large bulge in my trousers. She smiled, "If I think I need one I'll tell you."

Alison teased me, "Do you want to see if my bum is spankable as well? You like to plan ahead so it makes sense."

I laughed, "Donald wouldn't be pleased. I'll tell him to spank you when you do something wrong."

Alison smiled, "Thank you. He's reluctant but if you tell him, he'll have to won't he? If not, I'll bring him to watch you spank me."

Anne asked sincerely, "Are Tuesday's a no bra day and Friday's a no panties day?"

I was blushing so much. Both were laughing. I said to Alison, "Can't you control your sister?"

She laughed, "She's taught me a few tricks. John enjoy."

With the office setup we closed it for the day. Both hugged me as we parted. I met Donald for a drink and updated him. He was laughing, "They were teasing you. Anne is good fun, bubbly, intelligent and has a great sense of humour. She'll run your office well. Be aware, she is capable of far more. She will be professional when there are clients about. Alison and Anne have suggested a threesome with me. I know it will never happen but after Anne leaves, the night of sex we have as Alison tells me what Anne is doing to her is fantastic. I can hardly drag myself to work.

"They have both mentioned national nude secretaries day before so you may be in for a treat. If you are, you call me and I'll drop everything to come over."

I laughed.

Donald was serious, "John, you've come through a dreadful experience. Let yourself be you. I could suggest a counsellor as those wounds were deep. Anne is lovely and despite what impression she may have given you, she's not a slut. She'll tease you but she won't go further than that unless you both have feelings for each other. I'm surprised she showed you her bum. She's threatened me a few times but has never done it.

"I would say she likes you. I know you don't do casual. Neither does she. If you fit together, she could make you very happy. At the very least, absolutely knackered."

We moved onto more certain grounds. I was happy heading to my flat.

I was in my office at 7.30 am. Anne was there. She had the coffee machine going. She said, "Hello. Angus is coming this afternoon to measure up and discuss what size of shelving we need. He asked if we needed a secured door to protect the files."

I nodded, "That's probably a good idea."

Anne brought me my coffee. She twirled, "Am I dressed appropriately?"

I smiled, "You look highly professional. Any callers will be impressed."

She smiled, "Thank you. You have these boxes to start. The detailed request is inside the box marked two. I'll be spending some more of your money. Alison left me a list of things we need. Public Liability insurance, registration at companies house etc. I'll deal with those and ask for your signature when needed."

As she went to her desk, she asked, "Is this what you prefer?"

I looked up and she had raised her skirt showing her stocking tops. I nodded. I'd struggle to speak. Wow, she'd fantastic legs to go with that bum. My eyes hadn't registered that when viewing her bum yesterday.

I took out box number two. I saw the requirements. I opened my computer and brought up the legal framework for that type of industrial process. I opened the first drawing and noted the measurements shown. I began to check all the parameters they had suggested. Two were off. I highlighted those errors before going on to the next drawing. By lunchtime I had initial comments on all three boxes all on my computer and a framework for me to work through to the final analysis.

Anne came through, "We've had two enquiries about future work. I've given them all the details they need to make a decision. This is lunchtime. Alison left strict instructions no working over lunch. Let's go to the corner café. It's very good. A change of scene to recharge your batteries. I may need to flash you again before we go home so I can remember your cock when I'm using my vibrator later."

I blushed.

Anne was known in the café. I asked, "Which family member owns this?"

Anne smiled, "In truth, she is my mum. You've guessed we're all friends but we wouldn't suggest anyone who wasn't capable."

The lady who brought our lunch over was definitely Anne's mum. You could see the resemblance in their faces and awesome breasts. She had a smile on her when she spoke to Anne after putting our plates down, "I hope you didn't tease the poor man." She looked at me, "She's very good but can be a bit naughty. Just spank her bum and she'll behave herself."

She hugged Anne before heading back to the kitchen. I was totally flummoxed. What had I gotten myself into? Anne just smiled as she leaned in towards me, "I think mum likes you. She never tells anyone she doesn't like to spank my bum."

It was a lovely meal and we returned to our office.

I worked away until Angus arrived. He measured the room and asked about what we would be storing. I explained the type of drawings could be in tubes holding five metres of paper by one metre. Others would be boxed in A1 to A3 size. Occasionally some older ones were even larger. It was specialised heavy paper as it had to be coated to prevent leaking of colours and capable of being examined multiple times. He suggested a metal support structure with wooden shelving which would allow the boxes to breathe. He'd draw it all up with a price.

Anne stopped me at 4pm. She smiled, "This client is not in such a rush and they don't wish to pay extra."

I relaxed, "I'm at a good place to stop. It's been a good day. The atmosphere in this office is so much better than my old one."

Anne smiled as she raised her skirt showing her stocking tops and further as she kept rising it. She was wearing a beautiful blue satin tanga. The suspender belt seemed to match. She asked quietly, "Does this style of lingerie work for you? Do you prefer plain cotton?"

I murmured, "No, these are fantastic." The minx turned so I saw her gorgeous bum being hugged by that satin. She licked her lips as she checked out my bulge. She smiled demurely, "I thought you would like but I'll need to check especially at the beginning to ensure I'm dressed appropriately for you."

We locked up. She hugged me and went on her way. I went home to shower. A cold one. For the first time since I discovered Melinda and arsehole, I masturbated. I need to if what came out was anything to go by. Okay, I had another one later which was equally as big and lumpy.

The next morning Anne was in before me and the coffee machine was on. She raised her skirt and showed her pink satin tanga knickers and matching suspender belt. The stockings were black instead of natural. She just smiled as she looked at my bulge.

As she brought the coffee, she said, "That's a little tease to get the grey matter energised." I couldn't disagree.

I was busy but saw her come through several times with fresh coffee as though she was reading my mind. At twelve she stopped me and we headed for lunch. Her mum asked if she had needed spanked yet. I replied, "No, she's been the height of a professional secretary so far. I think knowing I have your permission, she's keen not to make mistakes."

Her mum laughed, "Oh no, with my permission she'll want to make a mistake!"

Anne was laughing at my face. The others nearby were laughing. One said quietly, "Don't worry, Karen and Anne love winding people up. They are lovely people. If they feel you need a boost, they'll make sure you get it. If Anne truly wanted her bum spanked, there would be a queue from here to Dunfermline to help her out."

I was laughing. As we walked back to the office I saw that Alison and Anne had seen how down I was over the end of my marriage or rather the cause of the end of my marriage. I hadn't given a thought to that in days because of them. Well, two can play that game. I did call Donald and ask about that counsellor.

Each day Anne would tease me. Her choice of lingerie was always appropriate. By that, it was satin and silk, not lace or sheer which would expose her. I caught her out when she showed me her lilac panties. I asked why she was wearing a bra as it was no bra Tuesday. She was really blushing. She didn't know what to say. I laughed and said, "I'm joking. I know you've been teasing to help me through what happened. I wanted to play with you a little."

She laughed. When she brought my second coffee of the day, she handed it to me along with her lilac bra. I could tell by the size of the cups that her breasts were a very good handful, if not far more. I didn't check the size on the label. I knew the cups were far larger than I'd ever experienced. I put it in my drawer. She smiled and jiggled her large breasts. Later when the courier arrived he took ages to record the boxes going back to their firm. He was disappointing, she said later. He'd noticed her stiff nipples but she'd hardly noticed anything.

Lunch was fun as her mum asked questions about where her bra was. Anne whispered to her. She let out a scream, "No bra Tuesday. I'll have to start that here. Now will I include all the ladies who come in. I'll need to think of that." She hit me gently, "Are you a hypnotist? She's never left her bra off before."

I shook my head which caused Anne to laugh so her breasts jiggled again. Her satin blouse didn't hide those nipples. They almost cut through.

Once back at the office, Anne sat by my desk to show me records of what she had been doing. She'd registered the company with Company House and HMRC. She had two potential pension providers with costs and projected returns. She had the firm's insurances for signing off on.

She also had the invoice for the first firm ready for my signature. At least I'd be able to pay her and our utilities bills. She had a plan for the next month. There were six boxes from one firm and she laughed, "Bright's have asked for you to do their authorisations. I never reduced your price. Their stuff will arrive in two weeks when all the shelving is done. Alison mentioned that before you can confirm you have to check for errors. I can help with those if you wish. I have a mathematic degree so can work on error spotting if that helps."

I looked at her. It was as struggle not to look at those nipples. We spoke about her degree and knowledge. She would be helpful, very helpful. I did say, "If you find it interesting and work keeps coming, I can train you to authorisation status and we can work together. We'd need a new secretary but I'm sure you'll know someone who would fit in."

Anne laughed, "How do you mean fit in?"

I looked at her, "Tease the boss each morning and evening. No bra or panties days, not to mention nude secretaries day. Must be a good coffee maker."

Anne thought, "I may but I'm not sure she'd like a spanking now and again. You'll have to interview her."

I laughed, "We both will. You'll be a part of the management team."

Anne laughed, "I know a man secretary."

I smiled, "That's okay as long as they adhere to the dress code. If it was changed I could be seen as sexist.."

Anne laughed at the thought for a few minutes. Her breasts did their own jig. How her nipples never cut through that blouse I don't know.

She became serious, "How long would it take to train me?"

I looked down at her nipples and drew my hand down my chin, "Well, job wise, it normally takes up to two years as you have to study as well as train. Depending on what fields you studied, some may be compatible with those required so will count towards it. If you're doing error checking we need a secretary. We'll need to make time for you attending courses as well.

"The major training takes a lifetime. You're fixated on flashing and spanking but there's edging, restraints, toys and roleplays let alone just normal sex. As you learn to have multiple orgasms, you may wish to incorporate more."

Anne was flabbergasted. I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore. She tried to stop herself but she started laughing. Oh my, how her breasts jiggled. My cock was giving them a standing ovation. When she had control Anne said, "At least you have something interesting to view unlike the delivery courier. His partner must be disappointed unless he's bloody good at oral."

I laughed. At 4pm Anne retrieved her bra and headed home. I headed to see the counsellor. I wasn't sure how she could help but I'd seen with what Alison and Anne were doing, my life had more joy. I hadn't realised I was so down, I was missing out on so much. I had no social life unless Donald dragged me out.

The counsellor, Sheila, soon had me explaining what had happened and nodded a few times as tears flowed. She waited until I had completed the story of my fake marriage before asking how I had decided I needed help. I explained about Alison and Anne and how I saw they were trying to help me see a future other than just work.

She laughed when I described getting my own back with no bra day.

She asked about one part of my story, I had glossed over. The children. I had to say, I still missed them but when I recalled them I saw that more recently they followed their mother's lead in putting me down. Uncle Waylon was far more important to them towards the end. The younger one had come out with Daddy Waylon several times.

We decided on a way forward. Before the session ended she gave me instructions on how to meditate so I could relax and focus on ordering my thoughts. I was to do this two to three times a day. I asked, "With meals?" We both laughed.

I would see her weekly.

The rest of the week went quickly. I did do her exercise and found I felt more relaxed. At least when Anne was showing off her day's knickers, it helped make my cock go down. On Friday morning, Anne looked a bit nervous. She brought my coffee. She lifted her skirt to show her stocking tops only. Her eyes never left mine. Her hands went up under her skirt and pulled down a pair of red satin knickers. She handed them to me. She smiled, as I sat totally gobsmacked, "No panties Friday!"

My cock was trying to catch her attention. She licked her lips.

It was difficult at first to concentrate on my work but eventually I did. Anne brought coffee through at regular intervals. I checked out her bum as she left to see if she had a "g" string or thong on but I couldn't see any outlines of such on her skirt.

I wasn't helped when Alison came by to check out how we were getting on, that the computers were working properly and if I needed more work on the website. Anne had coughed. Alison looked at her and somehow understood what she was implying. Alison shimmied out of her knickers, a blue silk thong. She passed it to me for safe keeping alongside Anne's.

The three of us went to lunch. Karen was delighted to see all of us. She spotted the glazed look on my face. "What's she done now?" she asked. I blushed. Even Anne blushed. Alison laughed. She whispered into Karen's ear. Karen laughed and laughed. She turned to Anne, "I hope your vibrator is fully charged. You'll be desperate by the time you get home."

Anne just shouted, "Mum!"

Karen laughed, "Donald won't know what's hit him when he gets home." Now Alison blushed.

The afternoon went well. There were no displays of pussies. Alison spent some time at Anne's desk as I showed Anne through one diagram and mathematical workings. She spotted the error. I probed more about her degree. She had first-class honours in mathematics and theory.

When we were finished for the day, Anne raised her skirt to show her stocking tops before asking for her panties. I gave them to her. Alison laughed, "Donald had better be home on time or he'll be at least two orgasms behind." I gave her panties to her. Neither put them on.

I almost limped home at the thought of the two of them. Over the weekend, I thought more about Anne and her abilities.

On Monday morning as usual she was in before me and had my coffee ready. She lifted her skirt to show she was wearing a dark blue tie side pantie. She smiled, "I thought you may wish to spank me so they'll come of easily if you wish!"

I blushed and blushed each time that thought came into my head. My cock was saying, "she needed spanked, maybe fucked."

Over the morning I went through another diagram with her. There were no errors so I showed her what I needed to do before I could authorise those modifications as if I was wrong, I would be liable. She understood how each part had to be totally accurate or a part could fail. It wasn't just the modification of that piece of the plant but how it would interact with existing or planned parts as well. Sometimes those who worked at one part never thought how their actions impacted on another part of the plant.

I emailed her details of the course she would need to pass so we could discuss this. Braless Tuesday was difficult for me as we had to lean over a large diagram map to extract the full details. Her blouse fell away revealing a pair of outstanding breasts, on a number of occasions. I saw glimpses of her areolas but not her nipples, though they were trying to stick out. I spotted two errors in their calculations but let Anne, who was following me, find them herself. She did.

We went for lunch. Karen and her staff were braless. I have never blushed so much. All I'll say is that when she put my plate in front of me, I saw where Anne had the awesome breasts gene from. Anne was laughing so much, I thought her nipples would cut open her blouse. I had unsavoury thoughts for a boss to think. Yes, I bloody well wanted to see them!

Once back in the office, Anne had some secretarial duties to deal with. I asked, "Are you enjoying the mathematical side? Would you prefer that, working towards authorisation status or do you prefer being a secretary?"

Anne said softly, "I'd prefer working with the maths. I've enjoyed the detective work to uncover mistakes or even the good work. I'd like to work towards the authorisation status."

I smiled, "We'll need to organise a desk and computer for you. You know your replacement. Alison will keep me right on salaries. I'll miss braless Tuesday's with you on the big table but it would be so helpful if you did train.

"We'll need to ask companies if they want to use you or have their errors sent back. We'll have to see the costs for them. I don't know if I can take you and Alison braless today."

Anne laughed. She picked up the phone to Daniel and then the furniture company. She came through, "Everything will be here for the start of next week. Alison is coming over to discuss salaries."

Now I blushed.

Alison duly arrived. I was working on the long table as she came to discuss with Anne and me, what we were suggesting. I was distracted as Anne whooped in delight as she saw an error. She was leaning over so far I almost saw her nipples. My cock was trying to get her attention. Alison leaned over to see what Anne was pointing out. Her breasts are excellent as well. Her areolas were certainly a rosé colour compared to Anne's light pink.

Alison smiled at me and licked her lips as she stared at my groin. My trousers were very tight.

Alison helped reword our contracts, added appropriate costs for Anne. I was hugged to death as we left. I felt I had imprints from their nipples which would never fade. I would need a cold shower and several wanks but first I had Sheila, the counsellor.