Life after Brutal Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Anne who had the butter won't melt in my mouth look, "I know when I'm being railroaded even if you're right."

Melody laughed, "This is the health club near your flat. It has all you need and is quite reasonably priced." She gave me their brochure. She suggested, "Call this evening and book Deborah." I said I'd do as they had arranged.

As we were leaving, I looked at the storage room. Bright's boxes would be starting on Monday. Anne saw me and hugged me. She spoke softly, "It will be alright. We'll help."

Once home I called the health club and arranged an appointment for the morning. By that afternoon I was in agony as the fitness instructor Deborah had put me through the mill to discover what I needed. She was lovely but I'm sure she was my counsellor's daughter. I didn't dare ask. I wanted out alive.

I spent an hour and a half in the bath; until I was a wrinkled old man. I even moved like one.

Monday arrived all too soon. Both Anne and Melody were in the office conferring quietly. My coffee was ready. Before I could say what I wanted to do, Anne lifted her skirt until her stocking tops were visible. She looked at me smiling before looking down to my groin and really smiling. She lifted her skirt further until she exposed her pink satin tanga. She twirled exposing me to that gorgeous bum. Mr Cock wanted to say thank you personally.

Anne spoke softly, "I know Bright's has bad memories for you. I hope this brightened your day. I'll do it each day we're working on them."

I nodded, "Thank you but there is no need despite it being much appreciated. It's just another contract."

Anne hugged and whispered, "Liar!" in my ear. She wasn't shy rubbing her mons over my cock. Her nipples were like darts going into my chest.

I started on box number one. Anne started on box eight. Melody came into me and said, "Alison called and the camera to get is a Sony model. What would you like to do?"

I smiled, "If Alison says it will be good for us, order it. I may need a hand later with box three or really tube three. From what I've seen in this one so far, I may need to do a complete scan using the handheld scanner. It can be tricky on your own. Two or even three are needed."

Melody said, "I'll help you when you need me. I'll order it."

I laid everything out and started tracking through the plans. The designer and engineer were both very good so I never saw any problem in their conclusions. They did tend to be focussed solely on their project not on how it interacts with other parts so that raised my concerns. I was just completing this when Melody came through. "Lunch, on time, no spanking, sorry Anne."

I don't think she was sorry.

All the way there, I was asked had I done something wrong as I was struggling to walk. I almost shouted but restrained myself, "Yes, I listened to you two. The fitness instructor Deborah almost killed me. I'm back tonight. If I don't come in tomorrow, organise my funeral. No flowers, I'm allergic!"

Karen saw I was a bit down and looked at Anne. Anne smiled, "It's a difficult job this one. I'll tease him through it."

Karen' eyebrows went up.

Box two had a couple of flaws. I was working away when Melody came. She said, "It's four pm. I can stay if you need me."

I answered, "No. Tonight, is fine. We'll finish at six. I've set my alarm. If I think I'll need you I'll try and give you a day or two's notice so your husband isn't wondering where you are."

I was so engrossed, the alarm came as a shock. Anne came through from her room, "That's it, save everything and we're off."

I did that. As I turned she had her skirt up showing me her lovely bum and legs. She smiled, "I said I'd tease you through this. I may need you to give me a spanking. I found thirty-two mistakes. I haven't found one correct equation yet. He makes a buffoon look intelligent. I'm only a fifth through that box. You weren't wrong. Not only his maths is crap but the innuendo remarks he's made, I'd slap him if he tried that here."

I laughed, "If you showed him that bum, he'd cum in his pants. If he's ever here, don't. I only want you to myself."

We left. I headed to the so-called health club. Torture chamber may be a better description.

Tuesday morning, I was stiff in all places except one. Melody and Anne laughed at my robotic movements. Anne was laughing as she raised her skirt. She was wearing black satin bikini panties with matching suspender belt. She spoke teasingly, "I see the dead has risen. I wore black in case you succumbed at the gym last night."

I laughed, even if it hurt, "I had one part which wasn't stiff and you made it bloody stiff!"

Melody handed me my coffee. Anne came through and handed me her black matching bra. "Braless Tuesday!" she said as she walked away. Melody's jaw was wide open in shock. Mine as well.

I returned to box two. I tried to open it but the warm bra I held in my hand meant I couldn't unseal it. I reluctantly put the bra in my drawer.

Again, the details were mostly correct but solely focussed on that piece of plant. I noted three potential problems connecting to the original plant. That made seven as box one had four.

Melody had us hydrated and off for lunch on time. Again, we had a reserved table as it was very busy. I was shocked at how many buttons on Karen's blouse were undone. My cock thoroughly enjoyed the view. Anne leaned over and began unbuttoning some more on her blouse. Now my cock wanted out to play.

Melody just laughed, nervously.

The afternoon sped by. Melody stopped me at four. "You have your counsellor."

Anne came through and I returned her bra. She leaned over the table. My eyes popped open as wide as they'd ever been. I saw her areola and nipples. They were standing to attention and looked in need of some tender loving care. She stood up and lifted her skirt exposing her bum again. Melody looked flustered.

Anne spoke quietly, "I hope that helps you focus on your counsellor."

We all left the office together.

The counsellor Sheila revisited my last visit and my thoughts before hypnotising me. As we listened to the recording of what they revealed, I was devastated. We worked on that finding for the rest of the session. She suggested I speak about this with my friends who I trusted the most as it would help me.

Even Anne's tease on Wednesday did little to lift my mood. I didn't rise. She was shocked as was Melody. They were a light blue.

The day passed slowly. I finished box two and went for tube three. Anne and Melody helped me as it was the first time we had used the large table for its intended purpose.

The drawings were one metre by five metres. I wanted to practise the handheld scanner which was one metre wide. It linked to the computer and the big screen so we could see how it all worked together. By scanning it I could enlarge an area on the computer. It was highly detailed as it included the whole plant spec. I needed to be able to remove the proposed modifications, confirm they were correct. Also, I wanted to use the plant schematics to ensure all the three modifications didn't potentially blow up the whole plant or cause disruption in other areas.

I didn't cover myself in glory when I blurted out, "We should have done this yesterday!" Anne looked up and laughed as she wagged her finger at me. Melody blushed.

It took two hours to carefully scan everything. The computer software made the editing simple. Thank you Daniel.

Melody left as we worked on. Again, my alarm stopped us.

Anne came through. She didn't raise her skirt. She asked in a very concerned voice, "John what's wrong? If it's Bright's we'll send it back."

I looked at her. The counsellor had made the suggestion. I was loathe to do it but I saw the need.

I spoke quietly, "Last night, Sheila found something I had hidden so deeply I never knew it existed. It was devastating. I do need help. If I ask, you, Alison and Donald to my flat on Saturday, I'll explain everything. I will be very emotional but I'd appreciate your help."

Anne came up and hugged me. She kissed me properly, a first. "I'll be there for you. I'll speak to Alison. What time?"

We set the time and I headed to the health club. Deborah was everything I needed. When I flagged, she drove me on. "Think about someone who's hurt you, show them they're wrong, you don't feel pain."

I bloody well did the next morning. Being robotic would have been easier. I could have a role as a one hundred-and fifty-year-old alien living on earth.

Anne didn't tease me. We all worked away. Melody doing what she needed to make sure we were kept hydrated. As she finished, she quietly said, "We've three new confirmed clients for after Bright's. We had been recommended they said."

Anne and I were shocked. My mood didn't pick up which didn't go unnoticed.

Late Saturday morning, my friends arrived at my home. I'd prepared lunch and had suitable refreshments in abundance. After lunch, I set out what the counsellor had discovered.

I was very nervous, as what I was about to reveal caused me to fear I could drive them away.

I looked at them. Their concern was etched on their faces. I knew they would be here for me but it was so shocking, I still felt they could run.

I started slowly, firmly though I could hear the quavering in my voice. "I didn't know how depressed I was over the way my marriage ended. Alison and Anne, you teased me to bring some joy into my life. I hadn't been aware I had closed my life down to such an extent. Your feminine wiles did have a positive effect. I really appreciated it. I saw how down I was because of how I reacted to you.

"Donald, you suggested counselling which I thought was supposed to help me. You sent me to someone who is a torturer. Sheila knows the right words to surgically remove your thoughts from you. The first two weeks were bad, revealing stuff about me I had failed to recognise. She knew something was holding me back.

"She asked to hypnotise me as I was hiding something even as I said I had told her everything. I agreed if only to stop the torture. What she found has devastated me. I've never cried so much. Each night since, I've been a bundle of nerves. I've shed tears but I feel empty, ashamed. You won't like this or maybe even me when I tell you what she surgically removed from my subconscious."

I looked at them and made the announcement which could end our friendship, "I told you that I was so gullible I never knew she was fucking around on me or that the children weren't mine. I did. I just hid it deep inside me."

There was a collective gasp as the shock hit them. I didn't see any move to leave. They were waiting for me to continue.

I did, hesitantly, "My conscience was saying from the very beginning something was wrong in the way that Melinda was behaving towards me. I was stunned someone as lovely as her wanted to fuck my brains out every night. I put my misgivings to one side. Over time I buried them."

I was now crying, "I even had the thought Jennifer wasn't mine when she told me she was pregnant. It was so quick. I wanted to believe she was mine so I buried those memories, the fear, she wasn't. I ignored the time she spent with Struthers at first. Even when I did start to say something nothing I said made any difference. Windsor had said Struthers was a gentleman and wouldn't take advantage of her. I knew he was lying but did nothing. I used the fact that our sex life was still very active to bury my feelings she was fucking him.

"It was over the third child when I dug my heels in, I began to see her for what she was. Him and Windsor as well. I still hid my knowledge within me so consciously I wasn't aware.

"It fuelled the arguments and we slowly withdrew from each other. Our sex life wasn't as frequent or fulfilling. As a couple we did little together. I caused many arguments by bringing up her failure to attend the kids' school events. Each time she went off with him, I buried the knowledge she was fucking him even deeper.

"I morphed into this doormat whom she took to verbally abusing. I ignored much of the disdain her voice had for me.

"Work was just as bad. Windsor and the others saw me for what I was. I didn't have one friend. I was just seen as a joke.

"I thought it was the family holiday which was the catalyst for the end but it wasn't. Months before I refused to sit the kids while she went off with him. Melinda started taking the kids to his home. Their attitude to me changed quickly. I wasn't asked to read stories to them. Even playing with me, they were quieter. Uncle Waylon became a common phrase. Several times I'm sure Jennifer caught herself about to say "Daddy Waylon." Even those I had thought of as my children, knew I was a despicable doormat.

"Finally, all of the anger, resentment at the abuse, the total disrespect, the way they had played me started to come out. The more they were shocked at my response, the more I became emboldened.

"Donald, you have been my friend since we met at uni. Somehow you and I remained in touch. The odd phone call, cheeky jokes. When we met up it was like we'd never been apart. When you told me about Alison, I'd never heard you speak about anyone like you did about her. When I met her, I saw why. You deserve to have someone like her.

"When I called you from my holiday you listened to my rant. You calmly walked me through things, night after night. You gave me hope, a dream. You had faith in me to break free. It was that support which gave me the steel to do so. As well as my anger at her refusal to put her family first.

"It was your thoughts on a backup phone and how to find the evidence which broke the whole sordid affair to pieces. We used that video to roast the pair of them.

"Thank you for being there for such a timid, stupid fucking bastard. I don't deserve any friends like you. I'm just a total waste of oxygen."

I dissolved into tears. Over the next few hours, they challenged how I looked at myself. We ordered takeaway and throughout the night, they wouldn't let me go back down that black hole. The question they had as to why? I couldn't answer. Sheila had said she had an idea which we would need to work on. I asked Alison, "Is she a part of your family too?" She laughed as she nodded.

Each of them told me I was worthy of a good life, finding someone to love and being happy.

I cried so much, Anne spent most of her time hugging me. Giving me her shoulder to cry on. It was getting late and I said they should go home to bed. I needed to sleep if I could.

Anne and Alison had a chat. Donald and Anne left and Anne put me to my room. I thought she was leaving. I was in bed when she came through wearing just her bra and knickers. The red really enhanced her amazing body. She smiled at my shocked reaction, "You need to know you are loved. I'm not here to offer myself, only to hold you."

She held me as I cried even more. You may tell how badly I was feeling as I never rose to the occasion despite her extremely hot body being so close to me. I thought at one time, her bra would need emptied of all my tears. I had gone through boxes of tissues throughout that day and night.

I awoke with her still holding me. She was beautiful. I tried to get up without disturbing her but I woke her. She cuddled me before I headed to the bathroom. She ordered me to shower. She'd head to her flat, shower and be back within the hour.

She was. Throughout the day when I was so down on myself, she pointed out the positives in me. Donald and Alison came over and they were at me as well. Let the counsellor get all the negative stuff out, it will hurt but I'd be a far stronger person, a good person who would make someone happy.

Anne wasn't happy with just someone, she wanted to be that person. "John, I see the loving, caring man inside you. Your humour, your kindness, your patience. We said we could court. It may have been said in jest at the beginning but I would like us to do so as the more I know you the more I want to. Once you know the reason behind your actions, you'll never repeat it. I would never give you any cause to."

She hugged me. I hugged her. My cock still didn't respond.

By late afternoon, I was feeling more settled. Alison came back with another box of tissues. "John, you'll need to visit Costco. There's one left. You had eight yesterday."

Most of the day was spent by them trying to build my self-confidence up. Anne did go home that night.

Monday I was glad to be at work. I could focus on it. Anne didn't flash me. Melody kept me hydrated. She appeared to know I had had a difficult weekend. By three pm I had completed my analysis of the first of the main contracts.

Melody called Crichton and we had a video call. Anne was with me. Prior to this, I had emailed him my breakdown of the designs and the potential problems with the existing infrastructure. I had added to the plans, at each of the twelve potential problems and why they could be. To his credit, Crichton understood what I was suggesting. He would work with the client to confirm what would be needed. He'd get that back to me as soon as possible.

He asked if we had any other thoughts on any other contracts. Anne spoke, "I've been working through box eight. I'm about to start box nine. So far I have found seven correct calculations out of two hundred and seventeen. In addition, I dislike his smutty comments he's made all over the plans. If I was your client and received that, I would never use you again. If the other four boxes are similar, I may just send them back to you to fix."

Crichton was mad, "Can you scan that box and send it to me? If it is as you say, he'll be looking for employment elsewhere immediately."

Anne said, "I'll do that now."

Melody and Anne did that while I started on box four. I wasn't paying attention to them until Melody shouted, "That fucking bastard he deserves his fucking balls chopped off."

I was shocked. She'd never sworn or been so angry before. Anne laughed, "Is that a spanking offence?" Melody blushed. She spoke softly, "I'm sorry. But those comments he's written are bad but that one was unimaginable."

Anne tried to stop me looking at it. It was a barb directed at me. He'd know I would be reviewing everything so he thought he'd have his say. "Little dipshit, you must have a little cock. No balls as everyone knew she was banging him. You'll never be a man."

I sat down. I expected to be shocked but I wasn't. I suspected what they thought of me. I hadn't been wrong.

Anne spoke softly, "John, it's obvious he doesn't know the true you. I think Sheila will find out it was your love for her which made you ignore everything until your subconscious broke through the wall you had built to deny what had been happening. All weekend, you decried yourself. He's not described the man you are. You will be even better.

"His other comments show he's probably an Incel as no one would have him. He's mean, shallow and probably needs tweezers to grab his non-existent prick for a piss.

"I'll highlight this one to Crichton and say if he's still working for them tomorrow, he'll have all the boxes back."

I nodded.

It took me a while to get my concentration back. I saw it was after five and Melody was still here. "Melody, you should be home."

Melody smiled, "I called my husband and explained. Anne needs my help to scan this bastard's work. We'll be finished very soon."

They were and it was emailed to Crichton. My alarm went off just after. We said goodnight. Anne gave me a deep hug and told me, "You're a great guy. Don't let that arsehole get to you."

I went to my gym torturer who drove me on. I used the memories of his face as I hit the punch bag. I need to tell her; her "no pain" mantra doesn't survive the next morning.

Tuesday morning Anne and Melody were waiting for me. Over my coffee Anne spoke, "Two things John. With what has happened Alison and I have decided not to tease you. I know you would enjoy it but you need to get your thoughts in order to get the full benefit. The other is Melody's spanking."

1...34567...13