Life after Brutal Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was metaphorically, a cold shower. She was ruthless in exposing the parts I had concealed from myself. We finished with some more on relaxation techniques. She said, "We've covered a lot which will pop into your mind over the next few days. Don't shy away from listening to yourself. Speak with a friend if you need to. It's been a good start. I can see why you feel your friends are looking out for you. There is a lovely person inside you, needing help to see their value."

The next morning Anne said her potential replacement was coming in at 11am. Anne was nervous so I asked, "What's up? Are you scared she'll be better than you?"

Anne laughed, "No, though at secretarial matters probably. I didn't tell her about Tuesdays and Fridays. I don't know how she'll take it."

I laughed, "I worked out you and Alison were trying to get me to lighten up, feel energised again, not be so down on myself. It's worked to an extent and the counsellor is helping as well. Though maybe Kleenex shares mostly.

"It doesn't need to be part of her employment."

Anne laughed, "We'll make it optional. What about national nude secretaries day?"

I smiled, "I don't know any more than what you've said. The thought of you naked had me shocked and my other brain very happy. It's bad enough, seeing your panties each morning and night. I so wanted to pull them down and eat you before fucking you senseless. But no woman like you would want me. You're so beautiful, intelligent and caring, you'll have your pick of handsome men to choose from."

I realised what I had said after I said it, "I'm sorry I never should have said anything about how you aroused me. It's unforgivable."

Anne looked concerned, "John, I only teased you as I think you are a lovely man. I've thought about letting you do that at times. Yesterday, seeing your reaction as I stretched over the table, I wanted you to come behind me and fuck me.

"Despite all I've done to tease you and what my mum may have suggested, I'm still a virgin. Boys only had eyes for my breasts. They are phenomenal plus! I wanted more. I do and I don't want what you and I have suggested. I hoped you'd ask me out and we would court. If we fell in love then I would gladly make love to you. Maybe after that we'd have some fun in the office.

"You were so traumatised by your marriage, Alison and I went overboard. I sent signals I shouldn't have sent but you remained a gentleman. I can leave if you feel I've overstepped the mark."

She was blushing far more than I had ever seen her.

I looked at her. She was genuinely afraid I'd ask her to leave.

I spoke softly, "Anne I think you are beautiful. I don't want you to leave. Allow the counsellor to pick me apart and rebuild me. I would like to court you when I'm in a better place and see where that leads us. I suspect Alison and Donald have our wedding invitations on speed dial."

Anne came up and kissed me, passionately. I responded and she must have felt my cock as she ground her stomach against him. Her nipples were certainly leaving bruises on my chest. When she stepped back she raised her skirt and showed her lovely pastel blue silk thong. She smiled at my response.

We got on with work. At least I could focus. Anne found several errors on the main diagram. She worked through them to get the correct answers which made the final calculations easier for me. I gave her them as an exercise which she passed with flying colours.

At 10.45 am her potential replacement arrived. She was another bombshell. Anne introduced Melody to me. We all had coffee as we discussed her qualifications and her experience. She had shorthand and audio skills so would be more able to type the reports which were needed along with the authorisations.

I stunned her when I asked, "Are you happy to partake in national nude secretaries day?"

Anne almost lost her coffee.

Melody blushed, "I've never heard of it. Is it a requirement?"

I looked at Anne who spoke, "John was shocked when I suggested it, along with braless Tuesday and pantie less Fridays. Alison and I did it to tease him. It won't be a requirement. He's just getting his own back on me."

Melody looked more comforted, "What about Tuesdays and Fridays?"

I laughed, "Purely optional. Anne can tell you about the daily requirements."

Melody was looking like she wanted to run when Anne spoke, "To tease John I raise my skirt to show him my stockings and then my panties. I turn so he sees my bum. It's so good to see his response. He'll never touch you though if you make a mistake, he may spank you."

Melody was shocked. Anne continued, "The office dress code is professional. Blouse, skirt, or dress with hosiery, preferably suspenders and stockings though he never says it is. The lingerie is satin, silks. I haven't worn lace or sheer as that would be too explicit. It is just a tease."

Melody looked like she wanted to leave quickly.

I spoke, "Melody we are pulling your leg. Yes - Anne and Alison have teased but it won't be a necessary part of your job. We would hire you because of your skills. Anne is going to train to become authorised like me. It may take up to two years. As she becomes more efficient we'll be far busier so we'll need a good secretary."

Anne piped up, "Please think about nude secretary day. Alison and I were thinking to raise money for the local hospice through it."

Melody asked further questions which we answered.

Anne said, "It's lunchtime. Let us treat you to lunch at the café."

We all went. Karen came up to us, "Wow, yesterday was so much fun teasing all the customers. We weren't sure to begin with but now all the staff want to do it every Tuesday. The tips were certainly high. Not sure how no knicker Fridays would work so probably not going to do that. Melody, what are you doing with them?"

Melody smiled, "I was interviewing for the secretary's job which was everything I would like. Then they dropped into the conversation Tuesday, Friday and National Nude Secretaries day. Daily expose my knickers to John. I was in shock. I almost left."

Karen looked at me as though I had horns. I pointed at Anne. Anne spoke, "Alison and I thought to tease John because of what he'd gone through. It's been great fun and he's been a perfect gentleman. Melody's contract has none of that included. I did say I hoped she'd consider the national nude secretary day as Alison and I thought about raising money for the local hospice.

"You and your staff could do it. Charge extra and give it to a charity."

The man, I learned he was Gary later, who had spoken about spanking Anne's bum, spoke up, "Our firm did it last year. It raised thousands for local charity as we all agreed to pay 25% of our daily pay to them. Everyone behaved themselves. The women were well treated. More than the secretaries joined in to support them. My jaw needed rewired.

"You could have an entrance fee, raise your prices or whatever you wished."

Karen looked at me, I spoke, "Don't ask me. All I know about it is what Anne and Alison said. 5th of February."

Karen looked at Anne, a frown on her face, "When you visit on Sunday we're going to have a talk about all this. If he's such a gentleman why are you leaving?"

Anne smiled, "I'm not leaving. John is going to train me. I'll be using my degree. In two years, I'll be like him."

The meal as usual was excellent. Gary was happy to hear about our office practices. He wished they did it at his. The nude day was fantastic. He said it showed the women had all the power.

Melody returned to the office with us. We talked further about the work we envisaged her performing but that as we were new, it could change with her taking on more responsibilities. If it did we'd review her salary.

Anne caused Melody and me to blush when she asked, "Do you need an enhanced salary so you can buy good lingerie to tease him? It's not cheap."

Melody smiled, "I'll need to think about it. I'm not sure my husband Simon would approve. I'm sure he'd like the lingerie but showing off each morning and afternoon."

Melody said she would let us know her decision the next day. I made sure she understood, the lingerie thing was not included.

Before she left Anne demonstrated her technique. Melody blushed when she saw my reaction. Her eyes were on stalks. Anne walked her out the office where they chatted for a few more minutes.

I settled down to my work. I finished later to make up for interviewing Melody.

Melody called to say she would accept the job. She was able to start on the Monday. Anne's new desk and computer arrived on the Thursday so the office was set. On Friday morning she handed me her panties. She looked sad as she said, "This will be the last time."

My cock was hoping to see further opportunities but throughout the day, the most I saw was her stocking tops as she leaned over the table. It was tempting to say she'd done something wrong to spank her. But she hadn't.

On Monday morning Anne arrived to find Melody waiting outside. We'd need to give her a key and the alarm code. The coffee was soon ready and we spoke about our plans for the day. Anne would spend several hours with Melody explaining how she had arranged everything. Melody could change it to be better if she felt it needed it. Anne would then begin on a new clients designs looking for errors while I completed the present set of diagrams for another client. Angus was coming to fit out the storage room.

Melody kept me hydrated with coffee all morning before dragging me away for lunch. The three of us headed to the café. Karen was all smiles today. I hoped Anne had explained everything to her satisfaction. I didn't fancy being poisoned.

We had left Angus in the office. He was working through the shelving. He had started by lining the walls with a fire-retardant material. The shelving had been customised to fit. By the time we returned a good two-thirds had been done. The door was a fire resistant one. He was finished by the time 4 pm came. It was a fantastic job.

Melody offered to stay and fill the room with the boxes we had lying around. We said no. Tomorrow was soon enough.

We headed home. On my way, I found I had missed being flashed. I do enjoy working for myself after Bright's but today lacked something.

Tuesday, Melody organised those boxes. I'd said how I worked and the order which worked best for me. If she had any problems she came and asked for my input. Anne was smiling. Melody was picking things up well.

At lunch, the café was mobbed though our table had been reserved. Karen took our order. She was laughing, "Everyone knows this is braless Tuesday so they've come in. They have been so kind. Some of the women wished they'd done it, they'd seen the light in so many men's eyes. Eve, who's so shy, undid more buttons on her blouse. Her tips rocketed. We're having so much fun."

I just shook my head. Back at the office Melody continued her jobs. I asked Anne about her family visit. She said her mum had listened but wanted to know why it had seemed such a good idea. She'd said "John would need to tell you himself. It's very personal." Her dad Bob wasn't happy but she countered, "John would never touch me inappropriately. I told him I was a virgin despite behaving like that." Her mum had asked about whether she wanted to have a relationship with me. She'd answered, "I think I would. I see how kind, gentle, caring he is. He's seeing a counsellor to get over the issues from his marriage. His wife was a vile person. Once he's there, if he asks, I'd accept. My training her wasn't based on anything other than using her skills."

Her mum had asked about the nude day. Her dad had lost half his drink. "Melody would have to do it. She'd join in to support her. She liked the thought of me limping around the office."

Her dad had questions but her mum had said she'd always seen me behave as a gentleman, even when she did braless Tuesday and put her breasts in front of me. Her dad lost the other half of his drink. Mum hadn't told him. She'd gone for the dessert and came back braless. She thought they would have been fucking by the time she reached the bus stop. Her mum had teased her dad so much.

After work I had another session with Sheila, a descendent of the Spanish Inquisition. She tore me apart with surgical strikes. Her box of tissues was almost empty when we finished. She suggested that the following week she hypnotise me as I was hiding some stuff which was hindering my progress. While I was sure I'd told her everything, I agreed. Anything which would reduce the torture.

The week went quickly. I recorded my summaries for Melody who transcribed them for the client. Anne was very thorough. I did spot she had made one error on an extremely difficult equation. It was one I knew from experience often confused people so I had paid particular attention when I saw it.

I showed her it and the reason why. She was sorry. I spoke softly, "Anne the reason I knew to look was I've been caught before with this one. In all honesty, for all the equations, formulas you have worked through to only fail on that one is an astonishing level of competence. You're the best I've ever worked with."

Melody was smiling. Her look changed when Anne lifted her skirt over her bum and lay on the table. She was wearing a black satin tanga which hugged those delightful bum cheeks. The suspender straps framed her gorgeous bum. Anne spoke softly, "I made that mistake and you need to spank me."

I laughed, "Anne that wasn't a mistake. It was my experience which saw it. You don't need punished." As I said that, my cock was saying, "Spank her, enjoy the feel of that luscious bum." He was trying to escape.

Anne spoke, "I was two points out. Two spanks."

I looked at Melody. I was confused. Melody spoke, "Anne has always felt she needs to be perfect. I don't know where the need to be spanked comes from. It may be better to do as she says. Not a play spanking but not a brutal one. Meaningful not vengeful."

My mouth was open in shock. I moved behind Anne and smacked her bum firmly, once on each cheek. She lifted herself up and pulled her skirt down. She spoke softly, "Thank you. It was just perfect."

I was glad I was doing reports as I couldn't have concentrated on those equations with my memories of Anne and the feel of her bum. My cock said, "You could have kissed it better."

I was still confused when the day ended.

The next day, Anne said quietly, "Today the boxes from Bright's will arrive. They have highlighted six urgent cases with the requests in each. They've agreed to have me check for errors. Any major ones to call and discuss. Melody will store them in the order you wish. With what we are doing it will probably be Tuesday before we'll get to them. If you feel you need anything to help you work with them, let me know. If you can't we'll send them back."

I nodded. My cock went "Tell her braless day!" I ignored him.

Melody kept me hydrated. It was 10.30 am the courier arrived with the boxes. There were over forty. I looked at Anne. She answered my look, "They said between 15 and 20. I can contact them if you wish."

I shook my head, "They're paying for this. I'll get a lot of what they owe me back. I hope you gave them an enhanced fee for your services as well." Anne smiled, "Oh, yeah!"

Melody looked on in amazement. Anne said, "I'll fill you in. It was one of the reasons I was teasing him. I'll probably have to do that while we work on them."

Melody looked at me, "Okay, Tell me what you want with these."

I looked at the individual requests and placed them in order. I recognised whose work it was from their writings. I spoke to Anne, "The first three boxes have work by competent draftsmen and engineers. I doubt there will be many mistakes. Boxes four to seven are going to be slightly above average. Eight to twelve will have quite a few if not more errors. He's an arrogant, obnoxious arsehole. It may be best for you to start with those. They are paying the extra hours."

Melody looked at us. I spoke, "It won't affect your hours. It means a couple of extra hours a day for us while we work on them. This amount is at least a month to a month and a half worth of work. If you can order the rest in a way which gives us a balanced day that would be great."

Melody said, "I'll go through everything and record what they want so you'll be able to change the order as you need. I can stay longer if you need me."

I smiled, "Thank you. I'll try and not take advantage of that offer. Family life is very important so any such extras will be paid and you'll get the time back to enjoy with your family."

Anne and I returned to our work. Melody refreshed our coffee mugs repeatedly. She was answering the phone and typing away in between ordering those boxes. The new shelving made everything far easier. Some of Angus's foresight really helped. Extending shelving for moving stuff, arranging stuff was a great help.

Melody came rushing in. Her face was panic stricken. "I'm sorry," she stumbled, "I lost track of time. It's almost one o'clock. Lunch."

Anne smiled, "Oh dear, someone may be getting a spanking this afternoon." Melody blushed. I shook my head. "We're all guilty of being busy." Anne laughed, "Oh dear a spanking for everyone. Wonder if he's wearing spanking pants?"

Karen was surprised to see us so late. She asked Anne, "You look happy. What's happened?"

Anne said, "We all made a mistake. We'll all have a spanking this afternoon."

Karen looked at me. I shook my head, "We won't. We just lost track of time as we're so busy. Nothing that needs a spanking."

Karen laughed, "You don't know Anne!"

It took Melody most of the rest of the afternoon to sort through Bright's boxes. Her records of what they wished and what were in the boxes made me change a couple of places but overall, she'd done very well. I told her so.

As we were about to close up, Anne said, "You haven't spanked us."

I said quietly, "There's no need. Despite what my other man thinks about spanking your beautiful bum, it's not necessary. You've both been excellent. Now if your standards drop, I may have to reconsider but not now."

Anne didn't look pleased. She left with Melody. Melody was nodding at what she was saying.

Friday was a great day. With Anne's help, I'd finished the clients boxes and Melody had my audio notes transcribed in time for the courier to pick the boxes up, three days early. Melody had the invoice for the client ready for me to sign.

There was no point beginning Bright's stuff so I asked if there as anything else needing to be done.

Melody looked at me, "You haven't set up a salary account for yourself. Are you thinking about one? Anne and I have ours so we know we're going to be paid. I think you should draw out what is fair. The accountant said he's spoken to you about it but you were still surprised at the level of work. It's set up. It just needs your signature.

"With the work we have, we'll breach the VAT threshold so I've completed those forms, again your signature is required."

I looked at Anne, "Is there anything you need?"

Anne thought for a moment, "A few times I wondered about a camera. When I've spoken to people about errors and what they were looking for, often they don't have copies of the drawings, we do. My phone camera is okay but I think a good quality one would make all the difference, emailing the part of the plan we're discussing."

I nodded, "It makes sense. I did say, we'll find things out as we go along. I'll sign those. Melody you just need to tell me what I need to do. Don't be worried. I don't bite."

Melody looked at Anne before she spoke, "You need to think about your health. Anne's mum's café is excellent but you are putting weight on. Maybe going running or gym or some other activity you like. It will help your mind as well."