Life after Brutal Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody looked up shocked.

I laughed, "In the circumstances, I forgive her. No need for a spanking. She worked late so she'll need to make sure her time is added for payment."

Anne pursed her lips, "Yet another no fun day!"

We set to work. At 11 am, Crichton called, "John, that arsehole has been escorted from the building. Since I started, I had heard about you. I made enquiries about what had happened but no one would speak. When I contacted Excel, I was shocked at the cost but also that Bright's were responsible. I forced my secretary, she had been Windsor's to tell me your story. I've never heard anything which so appalled me. I understood why you didn't want to work for us.

"I spoke with our payroll accountants and according to them you were paid the market rate, not one third. We looked further into it. On the face of it, you were. The reality was that with one of the accountants assistance Windsor paid himself the two thirds. We're completing the analysis of what they did. They did the same to at least one other. Once we have completed it, I'll put the file to the Police and lodge a criminal complaint. In the meantime, I've stopped his pension commutation and other bonuses he was due. If the Police call, you'll know what it's about.

"As far as the recently sacked, I'll arrange to have the boxes he's involved with uplifted. The whole thing will need to be redone. Fortunately, Anne has done a magnificent job on the first box so we'll have a good start. If you come across any other such gross incompetence or such smutty words, let me know. They'll be out of the door.

"I've spoken with the client company regarding the comments you made. He read them and he's in agreement with you. He loved you'd shown potential onsite solutions to most. The three new designs required, he'll have done asap and we'll bring everything back to you to sign off. He's very happy. Thank you.

"If you wish to bill us for all the work you've done so far, do so. It's a big contract for us so having a very happy client is good news."

Anne said, "We'll do that. When we finish each one, we'll invoice so that you can see the clients costs."

Crichton said, "That's a good way to do it. Anne on behalf of Bright's I'm sorry you had to see those comments. I'm about to go to that office and read the riot act. HR will be with me. The implications are that some of the men there thought the women should be comforting them. I will ensure the women have an easy way to complain even if I have to put undercover video cameras in place.

"Thank you again for all you have done."

Anne and Melody worked out the invoice and resealed box eight. Anne hadn't started on nine. Melody had the boxes ready for the courier. She was laughing at something Anne said.

It was just before lunch when Anne came through, "Two things. John where do you wish me to start?"

I finished, "And can I have a spanking?"

Anne blushed, "No, well maybe. Melody was asking why we didn't use the scanner to scan the plans and work on the computer screens. One monitor on the plan the other for the maths. We can enlarge as needed. We can even work on the same plan, noting we'd checked a particular part, so we can help each other."

I looked at her, "I did say we would learn as we went. I never thought as I just did as I normally did. I never had the capability to scan before. I knew other offices did that but not how they worked. It does make sense. It would make it easier to speak it through with clients as well."

Melody's face showed her wonder as to why we were staring at each other when she came through. "Lunch. I don't have much leeway or I will have a spanking."

I laughed, "Have you told your husband about the rules and punishment?"

Melody laughed, "I did. I started at the salary, holidays etc. How my duties may expand as the firm expands but that my remuneration would be increased. He saw how happy I was. He was happy. You should have seen his face change as I told him we had to go shopping together for suspender belts, satin or silk lingerie, stockings. I had to tease you each morning and before I left. His jaw dropped as I mentioned braless Tuesdays and pantie less Fridays. He about had a stroke at nude secretaries day.

"He asked if there was anything else he should know. I mentioned I may come home with a red bum if I made any mistakes.

"He was quiet before he said, "I think you should reconsider this. He doesn't seem to be a nice man at all. Not what you said when Anne called you and spoke about the job."

"I laughed. This was Anne winding me up. She did it to tease you but I wasn't expected to do so. Nude secretaries day, I was to consider as Anne and Alison wanted to raise money for the hospice. He about lost his dinner.

"We talk each day about the job. He's happy so far apart from the fact we haven't gone lingerie shopping. Apparently my underwear could be far nicer. He's right, I have become more functional than sensual. I've been wearing tights not stockings even at home. I've asked him, "Did he want me to tease him like I would tease you at work?" I've never seen him blush so much. Would he pop in when it was nude secretaires day to make sure I was alright? He might see Anne and Alison as well sans clothes. He made a beetroot look anaemic. His cock said he would!

"I did say you were a gentle, caring boss who put us first. I haven't mentioned what happened to you as I don't know much but I do know this week has seen you very down. Anne says you'll come through this. She's normally right apart from her need to be spanked."

We had lunch. Even Karen and her amazing breasts had no impact on me. I saw her look at Anne who shrugged. On our return we scanned boxes four to seven, which covered another client's contract for Bright's. Melody was more than capable on the software so she was able to set everything up. Anne and I had different coloured fonts from the plans so we'd know one or either or neither had worked on those equations.

At quarter to four, Melody came through looking shocked. She stammered, "Bright's have paid the invoice. The bank called to confirm we were expecting a payment of £47450. I confirmed and they said, it had been paid in. At least you'll be able to pay your counsellor so you'd better finish off and head to her."

Anne came through to make sure I was heading off. Melody brought her up to date. Anne laughed, "Good, I added Melody's overtime to the bill as she was needed to scan that bastards work. Off you go. If you need me later, call and I'll come over."

Sheila hypnotised me again and brought out the why. As we listened to it, I felt like crawling into a hole and having it filled in behind me. She had extracted childhood memories I never remembered. I listened to myself and saw a person I didn't recognise.

I went through a box or two of tissues. She had arranged her schedule to give me a double slot as the finding last week had been so challenging. Today's was worse if you could believe it. I stopped at Costco on the way home to stock up on tissues and other essentials.

Anne did come over and we sat. I mostly cried as she held me. When I was more settled she left with the instruction to call her if I needed her.

The next day at work, I felt I went through the motions rather than worked. Anne kept on top of the job so the shared scans were working well. My personal torturer really made me work. I had never been so sore as I was on the Thursday morning. I did contribute more even if I was fairly quiet even by my standards.

I was glad Friday was over. The gym session was powerful, energetic and extremely knackering. Deborah said quietly, "Whatever is beating you up, you're getting on top of it. I know the last two weeks have been hell for you here. Anne said you needed to work out your subconscious anger and aggression. You're becoming more focussed. Your aerobic endurance has come on well. The muscular pain is because your muscles have not been exercised as hard for some time. It will ease as muscle takes over from the fat layer. The next month we'll work through a regime to work your whole body, improve your posture and your cardiac output. I suggest you utilise some of our relaxation classes to help you through the internal battle you're having.

"You do have friends who care for you. Let them help you. Now shower, use the steam room and turbo jacuzzi to massage those muscles."

I looked at her as she walked away. Anne, bloody Anne! I shook my head as "She needs a spanking!" came to mind. I visualised her bum and my cock said, "Hello again!" It was the first he'd popped up since the first hypnotism session.

The next day my doorbell went and the three of them came in. Anne had an overnight bag.

Donald asked, "What can we do to help this week?"

I wanted to say I was okay but Anne said, "We're here to help, not judge. This week has been bloody bad for you. The way you've been, whatever Sheila found was worse than last week and what you told us was bad. Let us help."

I broke down. I cried for at least ten minutes. I saw their concern etched in their eyes.

I started slowly, softly, "You may wish to leave. I did but I couldn't. Sheila hypnotised me again. We knew I'd hidden that I knew she was fucking around with the bastard but we never found the cause. She dug deep, bloody deep. It was a masterpiece of self-denial, buried so deep, I was totally eviscerated. When she played the recording, I totally lost it. I had hidden those memories so deep, I'd no conscious knowledge. I didn't know where they came from. I was as shocked as she was.

"I'll tell you what she found and what we discussed afterwards. She made some comments on how this issue made me the way I was, enabling me to compartmentalise, accept her adultery. We're going to work further on this. It will take time.

"I don't know if after you hear this, you'll want to remain friends with me."

They looked up sharply. The words had shocked them.

Anne spoke softly, "We mean we're here for you. If this excises the wound within you, you'll be the true John. Even a half-broken John is a great guy. Take your time. Let it all out. I brought more tissues as well."

I began slowly, my eyes streaming tears. "It began when I was six." I revealed the way my dad's elder brother abused me for almost three years, two or three times a month. He never sodomised me as mum still bathed me. She'd have seen any marks, damage.

"I became withdrawn and sought out stuff to evade what was happening. It was then I discovered my abilities in maths. I lost any friends I had as I never wanted them to be near him in case he abused them.

"The effect was to leave me feeling alone, worthless. For a long time, I brushed my teeth five or six times a day to try to feel clean. I believed I was responsible.

"It only stopped when he died in a car crash. I was the only one in the family who was happy though I had to pretend otherwise.

"Ever since, no matter how well I did, how many prizes I won, I felt unworthy. I lost any sense of worth in myself. I never recovered the friends or any feeling of being whole.

"When I was old enough to date, I appeared happy. I did enjoy them but within me, my subconscious was saying how can they ever love me? I never tried to be intimate as whenever I thought about it, I had the vision of him, not the girl who I was with. The girls thought I wasn't interested so quickly moved on.

"Even at Uni my experience was small compared to others. I did have a couple of sexual relationships but I was so conflicted, they both ended it. I thought regretfully but I couldn't blame them. By then I'd buried the vision of the abuse so deep but the thought I wasn't worth loving was there all the time. It has never left me. It has festered all the way through to my marrow.

"Sheila says it was this feeling of being unworthy, worthless, unlovable which was the trigger for me accepting her adultery. I didn't deserve or warrant love so I had to put up with her behaviour. I hid that as I didn't want to address my true feelings.

"We're going to speak through this further as there may be some other parts but she has seen other abuse victims who feel so alone, so incapable of accepting anyone could love them, they seek any relationship which gives an appearance of hope.

"She spent some time trying to build me up but she says it will take time. Knowing why and dealing with it will help in the long term. I wasn't to try and force it. Any question write down so we could discuss.

"It was a double session as she suspected there had to be an element which was extremely bad for me to have accepted her abuse."

I dissolved into further tears. Anne held me, like a mother holding a child in so much pain.

Donald spoke quietly, "John, when we met at Uni I took you to be shy. You were quiet but as you began to know people, you blossomed. Your humour, your kindness shone. Many of those girls who asked you to tutor them as they were struggling, weren't, they just wanted to spend time with you. I was asked a few times if you were gay as you never tried anything on with them.

"Now I know why. If you had mentioned this then, I'd have assisted you to find help. My dad had prosecuted a number of family abusers. He and I would discuss cases abstractly as I was already looking at law as my career. He made it his mission to ensure all the victims had counselling. So many had drug or other substance abuse problems. Many along with other mental health issues caused by the abuse. Suicide was often seen by them as the only possible escape route.

"We won't run away. We're here to help. You are a great guy. Hell, you're the first Anne has ever slept in a bed with. Even then you behaved yourself.

"The only person at fault, to blame, is your uncle. Let Sheila help you. She is excellent at getting the truth out. She will build a new, better you, one who will know you deserve love in the same way you give love. You are worthy. Once she has excised the whole wound, recovery will happen. Anne will have to fight off the women who will want you."

I laughed between the tears. We spent the afternoon going through what had been found. Alison said, "It all makes sense. You felt unlovable and this sexy, sexual dynamo blew you over. She was insatiable for you. FOR YOU! She hooked you with having an abortion rather than your child. You would have seen it as protecting the child, giving the child the childhood, you should have had. She had a loving, compliant husband and her lover.

"The question is when did Windsor and Struthers know of your personality. Was it before you joined or was it how you interacted with the other staff? Maybe Windsor saw something in you when you interviewed. You said you hadn't made friends so it would have confirmed those impressions. Your behaviour was saying in effect you were a victim, ripe for plucking. Those predators would have been salivating over someone like you. They'd have seen your caring side and assumed that the need within you to feel loved would mean they could dictate to you. They set her out to hook you.

"Now, you'll be you. No hidden secrets. Free to be the John we all know is in you. The next few weeks, even months, will be difficult as you have to rebuild your attitude to life. You are no longer a victim. You will be the loving, caring, kind man any woman would love. You have to focus on who you wish to be. Don't let those negative thoughts have any room to come back in. They will want to. It will be so easy to do as they have been a part of you for so long. The more you keep them away the better you will be."

Anne hugged me, "John she's right. You are a bloody good man if a bit mean with the spankings. We're not going away. Once you're though everything, you'll be awesome."

She kissed me passionately. She smiled, "Remember our deal. We court first."

The rest of the afternoon was them extracting more. When I said I should have stopped it, they pointed out how I'd been controlled. My father would have believed his brother. He played on that. The only one guilty was him.

Another takeaway and we spent time playing Crimes Against Humanity. It seemed appropriate. The questions threw out more memories which caused yet more tears. They supported me.

When Donald and Alison left, Anne sent me to bed. She came through wearing her nightie. She spoke softly, "John I'm going to cuddle you all night again. I know after today, you don't feel worthy, even unclean. This was your past. We'll help you build a future. Even with everything going on, you've been brilliant, to both Melody and me. You are that great guy. Be positive."

She slid into the bed and held me. I felt a peace I hadn't felt for a long time. Okay no one wouldn't want to rest their head on those phenomenal breasts. I fell asleep even as I was crying. I woke in the morning and she wasn't there. I was wondering if she'd left during the night when she brought coffee through for us. She had changed her nightie. She laughed at my expression, "The original one was soaked. You needed the release."

We drank in comforting silence. I smiled. She looked at me. I spoke, "I think you may have your spanking. Deborah at the gym says you arranged my torture. Did you arrange the counsellor as well?"

Anne smiled, "No. The counsellor was Alison's idea. We all got together to decide how to fix you. Mentally and physically, you can't mend without both. Deborah's impressed with you. I may have to fight her off. So, when do I get this spanking?"

I smiled, "Possibly tomorrow at work. Melody needs to know I'm not always as kind. Maybe I'll wait till the courier arrives. You decried his personal equipment. Maybe he needs to see more of you to rise to the occasion. With what you've done to torture me, are panties required or should we dispense with them. Maybe I'll ask your mum first. Should I ask Donald to spank Alison?"

Anne had gone forty shades of red but when I mentioned her mum she went beetroot.

I held her tightly. I spoke warmly, "Thank you for caring, all of you. I know it's not been easy but your support is making a difference. I did need to address my buried feelings. I'm a mess but I have a sense of relief.

"Last night, lying on your breasts, I could hear your breathing, smell your scent. It was as peaceful as I've felt in many years.

"Anne, what is your story? You say you're a virgin but can tease with the best of them. Do you have a secret you need to excise?"

Anne looked at me and saw my desire to be there for her. She spoke softly, "I've no skeletons in my cupboard so to speak. I do have some amazing breasts and boys looked at them before me. I wanted to be seen as a person not a set of boobs. When I made that clear, many boys disappeared. They only wanted to get their hands on them.

"Only a few have. Only a couple have actually kissed my bare breasts. One boy I thought could be the one to go further bragged about it. I was devastated. I've never been that close to someone since.

"In truth, I've never felt so drawn to a person as I have to you. I teased you about courting at first but the more I worked alongside you, the more I wanted to. You always look me in the eye, at least in the beginning, even on braless Tuesday. To you I'm more than just breasts. You took time to find out about me, my dreams and you're helping me. I saw the kindness that Donald had told Alison and I about when he said you were coming here. Each day I see a bit more of you, your humour, your caring side. The way you helped Melody overcome her fears about working with us.

"There is also the backbone, you don't feel you have. With Crichton, you laid all the points out. You didn't deviate from what was needed. When your personal side is mended, you'll be complete."

She blushed. "I have never masturbated as much as I have after flashing you. I see your desire but the question, "Why me?" is there in your eyes as well. It's because I'm very fond of you, if not already in love with you. I used it to boost your spirits but it boosted mine seeing that you desired me.

1...45678...13