Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Chandoo my dear.. how are you..? How is your health..?" he looking at me from head to toe asked.

I told him that I am Ok and enquired about him, bhabhi and my parents.

"Bhayyaa.. didn't you go to the office today..?" I asked.

"No chandoo.. from three four days I am thinking about you and today I couldn't control to visit you and I am here." He told.

Thank you bhayya for the concern; by the way you are very naughty.." I said and in my mind reeled the photos sent by him.

"Is it so.. why my darling sister thinks so...?"

"Bhayyaa.. I am not your darling... your darling is at home.." I said smiling at him.

Riddi is a darling ok; but you are also a darling... rather say more than Riddi..."

"Bhayyaa..." I said "if bhabhi comes to know what you said... then she'll kill me and you, both together" I said smiling at him.

"Let us see when that happens.. but first come here..." he asked.

"Why...?" I said and went to him, he grabbing my wrist made me sit in his lap. "Bhayyaa.. what is this....?" I asked him. But to be frank I am happy that bhayya has taken initiation.

"Remembering old days Chandoo.. do you remember you used to sit in my lap, like this up to your 12th year..." he said.

I drifted in to the past 'yes I used to sit in his lap, as and when I like; particularly while having meals and breakfast. Once I attained my puberty, I mean my menses had started mom was against my sitting in bhayya's lap; and the distance developed between me and bhayya.

Now after so many years again bhayya had taken me in his lap. Warmness of his body is so soothing that; I had forgotten that I had uneasiness and body pains.

I turning towards him put my hands around his neck and kissing his cheeks said.. "Bayya.. ap ko sharm nahi ayee, mujhse aise potos mangne me..." (Bhyayya.. didn't you feel ashamed of asking such photos of mine..) I said.

"I don't know Chandoo.. just an idea had come to my mind to see you with specific... attire and I asked' thought If you like you'll send otherwise forget about everything.... that s what I thought, and to my luck, you didn't mind anything an sent the photos."

And that gave you the courage to send me the photos of your nakedness; really you are a bad boy..." I said teasing him.

"Yes.. I am a bad boy and turned crazy about this charming girl.." and he kissed my forehead.

"Bhayyaa.. don't say that.. Bhabhi is more charming than me.." I said pressing my breasts on his chest.

"For you she may be more charming than yourself, but to my eyes you are most charming.. and I missed to observe this charm before your marriage" said he and now he kissed my cheeks.

"Thank you Bhayyaa.. for your love and affection..." saying this I took his one hand on my boob and pressed it with my hand. He slightly squeezed it. "sssss....hhhaaaa..." I moaned and said again "Bhyayya... you have turned me mad with your lewd talk..." and this time I ran my tongue on his lips.

He eagerly took my tongue in his mouth and slurped all my saliva. I too entwined my tongue with his. By the time I felt his hardness under my buttocks.

"Bhayya.. something is poking me..." I said

"Where Chandoo...?"

"On my bum..."

"What is poking...?"

"Dunno... let me see what it is...?"

I got down from his lap and pulled down his trousers. I saw a bulge under the boxer. "Here it is this rascal is hiding himself under boxers' bhayya." Saying this I pulled his boxers. Lo it is in front of my eyes. My brother's poker is fully erect ready to poke and make a hole.

"Aaaahhh bhayya.. see, this is your poker.. my god..how good it is..mmmm.. how lovely he is.. see this rascal is nodding his head...mmmmaa..." and bending forward I kissed his dick head.

As I opened his trouser and kissed his dick bhayya also opened up and he pinching my stiffened nipples moaned sweetly. "Aaaahhhh chndoo..mmm.. what are you doing..?"

"Loving my brother didn't you like it...." I ran my tongue on his knob and asked.

"Don't ask... it is too good; but," he stopped.

"What to do bhayya... you made me so horny with your romantic and lewd talk that my body I on heat. To be frank from the time you said to think about you I am daily fingering my pussy thinking about you..." I said and now I took his full knob in my mouth. It is so big that I have to open my mouth full.

I started sucking his member and bhayya had opened all hooks my blouse and started kneading my naked breasts.

"Did you like these juicy mangos bhayya.. that is what you said na... when you were describing as fruit basket.

"They are so juicy dear.. I can't control myself without sucking the juice"

"Did I stopped you bhayya; to have the juice.. they are yours have as much juice as you want..." I pulling his head to my bob said.

How can they be mine.. they belong to Bhargav..isn't it..?"

"They are his as well as yours bhayya.. " bhayya started sucking my boobs. "Aaaahhh .... bhayya.. chooso..meri choochi chooso bhayya...aaah.. how good it is... aaah.." I was moaning. The thought of incest is causing tingles in my body.

"Yes Chandoo.. ah... you have such a pair... oh god..."

Then he sucked, pinched my nipples and flicked his tongue for 10 minutes which made me reach my orgasm. Later I again sucked his tool for about 7, 8 minutes and swallowed his semen. It is so tasty; that I can't explain in words. He was with me till evening; one more time we involved in sucking each other's organs. We didn't fuck. That program we postponed for future, I mean after my delivery.

My doctor friend had given my delivery time in another 12, 15 days. What happened after that is a deferent story. Whether I enjoyed with my brother; and what happened to my desire with my dad. For all these questions you have to wait for my forthcoming episodes.

Till then good bye ...

Yours Loving Chandoo

12