Life changes

Story Info
Life is full of changes here is a story about that.
3k words
4.25
6.5k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came to the city to start a new job and reboot my life. I had been in a long term relationship that went bust. I decided a change in my life was warranted and looked for work in a new location.

On arriving in the city I was able to find an apartment three blocks from my new workplace. I settled in fairly quickly but didn't look to make any friendships straight away. I kept to myself at first and didn't go out much at all, after a few months I decided I was ready to enjoy the nightlife again.

I wasn't trying to find a girlfriend and had a couple of one-night stands. A bar not far from my apartment had provided me with those opportunities. Nothing special, foreplay to ensure my companion got off, then slipping a condom on and banging until I got off, filling the condom. If my companion wanted to stay the night I never kicked anyone out of my bed. If my companion chose to stay the night, I'd offer breakfast and some more fun before we went our separate ways.

I also started accepting invitations from work colleagues, I think they were still wondering about me as I seemed too busy to interact or socialize with them before. My excuse was I had a lot of family issues on first arriving in the city and they were now settled.

I was invited to the coast for a weekend and decided it would be a good change of pace. It was there I started sleeping with Susan, who was then in her late twenties, single, and worked in the company accounting section as a supervisor.

A tall blonde with long toned legs that stopped at an apple shaped ass. Her boobs weren't very big but on her lean, not skinny body, looked bigger than they were. Her oval face had a softness to it, even though she was a tough woman. Her brown eyes weren't the sexiest I had ever seen but you could get lost in them. Her lips were the kind you wanted to either to kiss or have wrapped around your cock.

The little string bikini she wore, showed off plenty of skin and got me wondering about the little bit that it hid. I knew her slit had to be shaved as there wasn't enough material covering her crotch to hide any kind of bush.

A few rum drinks and an offer to rub sunscreen on her back, showed her, I had good hands.

She said, "I bet you give great massages," after I finished applying the sunscreen.

So I offered her one in my room. I guess Susan had already decided on fucking me, because soon as we were in my hotel room, she pulled the strings on her bikini dropping it to the floor before getting on. the bed, completely naked, for her massage.

I offered a towel to cover her now bare naked butt, to which she asked, "why? don't you like looking at my ass?"

I threw the towel over my shoulder and began rubbing her down from head to toe. She enjoyed my massaging her scrap and her feet the best, but enjoyed all the areas in between too.

I offered to massage her front if she would turn over, but Susan simply said, "No, I think we should just go ahead and fuck instead, if that's ok with you?"

It sure was, after slipping on a condom, we fucked. The sex was nice, nothing super kinky or wild about it. Susan knew what she liked and wasn't afraid to ask for it. She really got off on oral, getting loud as I went down on her after I filled the first condom. I ended up using five of the six I had bought with me. Two that afternoon after massaging her down. Two more that evening after dinner together and some dancing. Then one the next morning as she slept with me that night.

When we returned from the coast, we became regular sex partners. She'd stop off to see me in my office, and ask, "I was wondering if you were up for a little fun after work?"

If I was, which I usually was, we'd grab a bite and head to my place.

While this happened quite a bit, Susan continually said, "I'm not interested in this becoming more than a friends with benefits relationship, ok?"

That suited me just fine.

For almost six, maybe seven months that was how things went, then things changed in a big way.

I knew Susan had a sister, Janet who was a dental assistant, whom Susan lived with but as we had never met I had no idea they were twins but I found out in the craziest of ways.

Susan and I had dinner together, and then enjoyed sex for an hour or so. Before falling asleep in my arms, she asked, "I've decided I want to spend the weekend, that's Ok, right?"

It meant more sex for me, so I had no problem with her staying and told her, "It's ok, with me."

In the morning, I was up before Susan, so I made coffee then seeing what little I had in the refrigerator, I slipped out to buy groceries. I returned to my place and found whom I thought was Susan, in a satin robe drinking coffee. As soon as the groceries were up the woman whom I thought was Susan pulled me back towards the bedroom, after a deep kiss, she whispered, in a husky sexy voice, into my ear, "I want you, right now!"

The robe hit the floor, she flopped back onto my bed naked, and spread her legs for me. I dropped down and began to eat her out. With this woman being identical and just as vocal as Susan, at first I didn't notice the difference, especially being face down in her bald snatch. While working her snatch over, I noticed that there was a small beauty mark on her leg close to her crotch that Susan didn't have. So suddenly it dawned on me that this wasn't Susan, and had to be Janet and the sisters were twins.

"WTF?" I wondered, just what was going on and how far was this going to go because it had already gone pretty far. Well, it went as far as me slipping on a condom and fucking Janet until I filled that condom with my cum.

In the afterglow of a good fuck, I let Janet know that I knew who she was and asked, "where is your sister?"

That was when Susan popped out of the closet, "You fucker, you knew and you went head and fucked her any ways?"

"In my defense, I didn't realize she wasn't you until after I finished fucking her" I lied,"and since you were hiding in the closet and watched everything, It sure looks like you wanted me to fuck your sister."

"well... about that I can explain... but how did you know?"

"Janet has a beauty mark in a place you don't."

Susan laid on the bed with us, with me between the two of them. After a deep breath, Susan degan to explain, "Even though I have kept saying that you and I are just friends with benefits. I've begun to develop feelings for you, Carl. Before things could go any further, I had to make you understand that me and my sister have a very close relationship, isn't that right, Janet?"

"oh yes, sis, very close!"

I kind of understood, given what had happened, what they were hinting at, but I had to ask, "how close?"

Susan crawled over me and on top of her sister and kissed Janet in a very unsisterly way before moving to sixty nine with her twin. In about a minute, both of them were making some very sexy noises while licking on each other's pussy.

Now like a lot of guys I get off on girl on girl sex, but when the girls are sisters and twins on top of that, it takes it to a whole different level of kink.

As I watched and heard them moaning, my cock went rock hard and I wanted in on the action. when I asked, "Could I join in?"

Susan moaned, "You can fuck my sister's pussy and my mouth."

I had no problem with that. I did freak a little when after I had fucked Janet's cunt for a few minutes and pulled it out to feed Susan my cock, she pulled my condom off. After sucking on me, she helped me back into her sister's cunt, bareback.

I hadn't been bareback with a woman since the relationship, I thought was headed to marriage, had broken up, causing me to move to the city.

I almost put a stop to things but my cock was doing the thinking for me, at that point, "when would I ever have a chance like this again?"

So I fucked Janet for several minutes before again feeding Susan my cock so she could suck her sister's cunt juices off it. Which she seemed to enjoy doing quite a lot. I managed to make it through three rotations like this, before getting to blow my load into Susan's mouth, which was a first for me. After a few more minutes of sixty nining Susan and Janet were good too. The three of us cuddled and slept. When we woke up we ate lunch before returning to the bedroom, I learned that all their wild kinkiness started in college.

After a particularly bad week, Susan and Janet needed to blow off some steam. At a compus party, after a bit of drink, both of them found a couple of guys that they hoped would help them fuck away the tense of their rough week. Sadly, the guys didn't live up to the twins' expectations.

Over a glass of wine, Susan and Janet shared their disappointment with the guys, their current state of horniness, and complained that masturbating while fine wasn't a good replacement for the touch of another person. One thing led to another and the two of them found themselves face down in each other's snatch, sixty nining their way to multiple orgasms. After that night, they never looked back.

While they continued to look for guys to enjoy their time with, they continued to help each other out when the guys failed to meet expectations or they were between guys. It was during one of this time, Susan was with Taylor, a well hung guy, who was good for two or three fuck a night while Janet between guys and wasn't getting any. Susan suggested that Janet swap out with her, after Susan had her go with Taylor. It seemed that Taylor never realized he was fucking two different women. Over the years since then they had repeatedly shared men without them realizing. That's why they tried the same trick on me but I caught on, plus my acceptance made me even more special in Susan's eyes.

Back in the bedroom, Janet sat back and watched me eat her sister out, mount her and giving her a good fucking before joining in. Janet sat on my face and grinded her clit against my tongue while Susan rode my condom covered cock, until I exploded filling it.

Afterwards they left me to recover, while they fooled around in the shower while washing off their sweaty bodies. After they finished it was my turn to shower alone where I jerked off, listening to them making each other moan, getting myself hard again to return to them and fill another condom with cum while fucking Janet.

After all that, things settled down for the rest of the day and even that night, even though both of them slept in my bed with me.

The next day was a different story, I woke earlier than them and fixed breakfast and after Susan wanted to try something. That something was the three of us daisy chaining, so Susan went down on me, I went down on Janet and Janet went down on her sister.

I moved out of the chain for a while after I blew my load into Susan's mouth but fuck, if it was sexy watch her kissing Janet and sharing a mouthful of my cum with her sister.

After I recovered I ended up using up a total of four more condoms, two for each sister, before they were satisfied before I was totally spent. After a brief nap, Susan and Janet headed out to get the things they needed done for the coming work week. I pretty much just slept the rest of the day.

Susan and I continued seeing each other regularly but now it was for more than sex, we dated, really dated, and got to know each other. Janet joined us every now and then, both on dates and in my bed.

Then the next twist, they were informed that the building that they lived in together, was to be redeveloped. If they could move out quickly they would each get a payment of $2500 to help with their relocation costs.

As I had two bedrooms, they asked, "would you mind if we moved in with you, even if it is only temporarily?"

Saying they would share the spare bedroom when they weren't sharing mine. I was okay with that. Susan was already moving some of her things into my place and Janet was staying over more weekends. Not only for sex but to be around her sister and me.

So they moved in. They offered me some of their relocation money but I told them to keep it.

Even though their stuff was in the spare bedroom, they really only used it as a closet and room to get ready for work. Since they became lovers in college they've always slept together and since Susan wanted to sleep with me, that meant we all shared my bed.

Then they added another level to our kinky lifestyle, The sister decided I should stopped using condoms when I fuck Janet, as Susan really enjoys the taste of her sister's cunt filled with my cum. Susan first got a taste of Janet's cunt filled with cream

when one night the condom I was wearing broke.

Of course, I asked the stupid question, "I know, Janet's on birth control, but it can still happen, what if she gets pregnant?"

Both of them were in agreement that if it happened it would bring us closer together as a family.

"Are we a family?" I had to ask.

"We will be if you marry me!" said Susan.

Jump to the present day...

"And that's how your mother, Susan, asked me to marry her, kids!"

Steven, my son and Janice, my daughter looked a bit stunned at what I just told them about Susan and Janet.

"I can see it on your face. You have questions, but please, I have a little more to tell you." I said then continued my story.

I had fallen in love with Susan and the added benefit of a wife who was willing to share me with her twin sister was icing on the cake. A few months later I was on my honeymoon with my new wife and her twin, enjoying the sun and sea on the coast, while they both walked around in barely there bikinis.

While on our week-long honeymoon, there was a lot of sex. Susan loving to dig her tongue into her sister's freshly fuck cunt to try and lick and suck out any and all of the cum I had deposited, but despite her trying her best, Susan missed some. A pregnancy test a month later confirmed Janet was pregnant.

At first Susan was happy for her sister and me but about two months into Janet's pregnancy, Susan started to seem depressed and she came to me, and said, "I've always experienced everything with Janet, that is until now. Carl, I want to get pregnant. I want... I don't know... I feel left out of an important moment in my sister's life. Please, Carl, can we have a baby together?"

There was no way I could deny Susan what she wanted and felt she needed. So for the next couple months I pump every drop of cum my balls could produce into Susan's cunt. While Susan helped take care of any and all of her horny sister's needs.

So about five months into Janet's pregnancy I was very tired and very happy to learn I had knocked Susan up.

Suddenly both of them were happy as clams. They nested and turned the spare bedroom into a nursery.

"Then Janet had you, Steve and a little over five months later, Susan had you, Janice." I said to my children with a smile and then continued.

The two of them took turns, not only breastfeeding you, two but one sister would sleep in the nursery with you while the other one slept with me.

About the time that Steve was around a year old, Susan and Janet came to me, wanting to talk about the ideal of us getting pregnant again, but they both wanted to wait until you both were around two.

"We had just started talking, about giving you two, a pair of siblings, when the worst day of my life happened..." my voice cracking then wiping tears away I continued... the story... It was supposed to be a fun girls night out... I'll never forgive that drunk driver for taking Susan and Janet away from me.

I raised you two as best as I could as a single father. I never remarried as no one woman could ever replace my sweet sexy twins.

"Honestly, I had planned to go to my grave with this secret. Then I caught you two... in bed... fucking... I realized I had to tell you... maybe help you understand why you were drawn to each other. I know... this was a lot to dump on you... all at once... but now that I've said my peace... Do you have any questions?" I asked.

Note... ok so I like the way this story has ended but there is room for it to continue... What questions do you think Steve and Janice might have if any? What directions should the story head in?

Any suggestions welcome drop me an email, if you like.