Life Changing Sex

Story Info
One random sexual encounter changed my life.
1.2k words
3.97
23.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verbiage55
verbiage55
46 Followers

This particular sexual experience had a life-changing impact on me. It produced to an epiphany that I should change my ways.

In my late 20's, I worked in Tokyo for three years and had a lot of different lovers while there. Probably two or three a week the whole time I lived in Tokyo. I had learned basic conversational Japanese so I could converse with the locals comfortably. I was single, completely amoral and loving life.

My seduction success rate in Japan was nearly 100% of the times I tried, something that would NEVER happen back in the USA of course. You see, I had also learned that most Japanese women have a secret fantasy to sleep with a white guy. And I learned all the right things to say to make a Japanese woman feel comfortable and safe enough to fulfill her fantasy with me. It was just too easy. Once they were sure I was "safe" they saw their chance and took it. Nearly every time. This was clearly something they would never have done with a Japanese man. I got laid whenever I wanted with whomever I wanted.

When I left Japan, I moved to Hawaii. And since there were so many Japanese tourists visiting Oahu, whenever I was in the mood for sex, I would simply walk over to Waikiki Beach and find a Japanese woman and apply by skills. I was now always successful, as the Japanese inhibitions are even lessened when they are out of the country and no one in their social circle could ever find out. They even have a phrase to describe this drop in inhibition. Tabi no haji wa kakisute. This literally means, "You feel no shame when you're away from home." I was their perfect shameless opportunity to fulfill a deep-seated fantasy. And I was more than happy to do so.

After I met them at the beach and chatted for a bit, I would invite them for a drink or for a bite to eat, then over the drink I would invite them to come home with me. They always did. Always. Every single time. It worked even if they were traveling with another female friend, as whichever one was the obvious object of my seduction, the other would know it. Or they would make a silent agreement somehow as to who would get lucky. I would ask them both to join me, and then one would always politely say, "I need to go back to the hotel", knowing full well that her friend was going to get her fantasy fulfilled. Great wing women the Japanese.

One day I approached a particularly attractive woman sunbathing on the beach alone. I chatted a bit with her in Japanese, said all the usual things in my routine to make her feel comfortable that I was "normal" and "safe" then asked if she would like to have a drink or lunch. She did not follow the expected template. Instead, she said, "Do you live nearby? Let's go there." Okay... She pulled a tee shirt on over her bikini, stuffed her beach towel into her bag and we were off.

When we got to my apartment I asked if she would like something to drink. She said, "Nothing, thanks," and took off her tee shirt and put it on the counter. I was standing in my kitchen still holding the refrigerator door open, and I suspect my mouth was open too at that point. I was transfixed. I realized she was in control.

She then said, "Can I see your bedroom?" And I think I said "yes" while she removed her top and put that on the counter next to her tee. I took the hint and headed to the bedroom. She was already naked before we got there, and immediately climbed onto my bed.

I joined her as fast as I could undress, and the sex was varied and fantastic. She was inventive and clearly had a checklist of things she wanted to do and was not afraid to ask for them. She was very orally inclined -- both giving and receiving -- and I fucked her every way she asked and all the other ways I could think of, and she seemed to have countless orgasms. After three of my own, I thought it was time for a break. I was spent. I asked her if she would like to go out to dinner then come back to spend the night for more.

She said she couldn't do that. She asked me for some tissues to "clean up", wiped her pussy immodestly in front of me and handed me the tissue to dispose of. Then she got up unceremoniously walked back to my kitchen naked and got back into her bikini. I still remember how amazing she looked from the back as she walked away. Narrow hip, perfectly rounded ass, tight but bouncing as she walked. Gorgeous. The image is burned into my brain.

I said, "Why not have dinner with me?" She explained that she had come to Hawaii for a vacation with her brother yesterday and he had gotten sick before arrival. He was in the hotel room sleeping yesterday, and still is. He would be up soon, and she wanted to check on him and see if he wanted to eat something.

I offered to walk her back to the beach. She declined that offer, saying she knew the way. I was somewhat shocked by this, but said, "okay" and kissed her once more and she left. I thought this whole thing was odd and not typically Japanese, but she was so hot and such a great lay, I just considered myself very, very lucky and had a relaxing dinner at home alone and then a very restful sleep.

Before 8am the next morning there was a knock on my door. She was back. She was wearing a different bikini and tee. We immediately had a repeat performance of what happened the day before. It was even better the second (or should I say fourth, fifth and sixth) time around. In fact, it was (and still is) the best, most passionate fuck I have ever had in my entire life.

When I had run out of power, I finally realized I should politely ask about her brother -- was he feeling better. She said, "I am sorry, I lied about my brother. I came to Hawaii for my honeymoon and my husband was playing golf yesterday while I was at the beach. He is playing golf again now. I have always wanted to have sex with a white guy and when I met you, I thought this would be my only chance in life now that I am married. Thank you so much."

I suppose my shock was obvious, as I simply didn't know what to say, and said nothing. So she continued, "I must go now. He will be back to the hotel soon." And with that she left.

She didn't even ask for tissues this time. She just pulled on her bikini over her dripping wet pussy. Then she gave me the quick little head-and-shoulder nod that Japanese do to feign a bow as a way to indicate: "thank you." And then, she was gone forever. Wow.

However, I realized that I had met my match. This woman was morally bankruptcy. What kind of person can fulfill a fantasy that does not involve their significant other on their honeymoon? Even I could not do that. The event made me realize that it was time to change my tom cat ways. But I also admit that I still think fondly of the amazing time I had with this unusual creature.

verbiage55
verbiage55
46 Followers