All Comments on 'Life Changing Sex'

by verbiage55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Guess who was really in control? Wonderful play on wordsand actions.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolus10 months ago

While the writing was decent, you did well your premise that the woman was 'in charge ', much less that she was any more 'mortally bankrupt ' than any other of his lovers.

****

patilliepatillie10 months ago

Interesting tale, the key is knowing conversational japanese, that breaks the barriers down. Lucky fella

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

LOL. Yes: I thought I was quite "wild" way, way back in my 20's and mid 30's. I was an actor and TV star (miner, LOL) But a couple of times I met an above average woman or trophy wife at social functions wearing a LBD and looking gorgeous. SHE invited ME back to her hotel room for "coffee or whatever". I'd say that I don't drink coffee and she'd just say it would have to be "whatever, then". A wild night would ensue and she'd say "Thankyou, it was fun," and leave, never to be seen again. I felt sooo used! LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

the morally bankrupt person in this story? The author who is apparently god's gift to Japanese women. Ludicrous, from the opening paragraph, and goes rapidly downhill from there.

straightshooter1958straightshooter195810 months ago

A predator preyed upon, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The reason the MC had lots of sex is because he was paying for it. Delusional characters don't make for good reading.

verbiage55verbiage559 months agoAuthor

In response to negative remarks above, and as the author of the story, I feel obliged to clarify. The events described in this and all my other stories involving Japanese women are entirely true. I have never "paid for sex" nor do I consider myself "god's gift to Japanese women". As described in these stories, in the 1980s' if you were a white male, who could converse in Japanese, and had "professional" job, you could get laid at will by virtually any Japanese woman you approached discreetly and respectfully. It was like being a rock star surrounded by groupies hoping to fulfill a fantasy. It said noting about me in particular, I was just an object of fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverbiage55@verbiage55
I am a professional person. A Creative Director and writer. The same as Don Draper's job, if you're familiar with Mad Men, (but with slightly less drinking.) I feel compelled to constantly write and create things in my spare time as well as professionally. I am published on a ...