Life Decisions- Laura's Route 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, if you could?" the male police officer asked as he swallowed some of the now cold tea and grimaced at the taste.

"Sorry Law" Trisha apologised and glanced at the police officers, "but you will have to drive me, especially with current company." She flicked her eyes to the police officer, "I had a glass of wine or two with Dorothy in the Rose and Crown after the meeting, and I really wouldn't have done so if I knew this..." She sobbed and cried again only briefly stopping to look at and then drag on her cigarette.

Laura sighed in shock, surprize and sympathy as she watched her mum inhale on a cigarette yet again "No problem mum, give me a minute to get dressed." She said as she again twisted the top of her towel "and we can head over straight away." She stated still shaking her head in disbelief as she had just watched her mum with her face showing even now the recognised momentary pleasure as she held the smoke deep within her lungs before releasing the cloud back into the room.

Chapter 2 Friday Night

Laura sniffed, then instinctively brought her hand to her mouth, and as she twisted her face slightly, she gently coughed into it. As usual it was a regular clear her throat cough as she then picked up and swirled her glass of wine required to sooth it. She wiped a remaining tear from the top of her cheek. She looked at the glass and then took a gulp. "Mum again, I need to say it, that was lovely service to and send off for Dad, nice ability for everyone to come and say goodbye."

Trisha nodded in agreement and sniffed. "It was, thank you so much for your help."

Laura weakly smiled as she then picked at one of the few left-over sausages wrapped in bacon that was sitting there invitingly on the plate. "It's been nice to catch up with everyone, even though it is depressing." She stated with her mouthful as she chewed, she swallowed and sighed as she then pushed her chair back a little. "But sorry mum I am just going to have to pop outside again." She excused herself and picked up her pack and lighter off the table.

Trisha nodded her eyes red raw from succession of understandable crying bouts throughout the day. "Yes, it was, but I am glad that they have finally all gone." She informed as Laura hovered by the back door as she studied the pack in Laura's hand. "For the last couple of weeks, it's been a whirlwind of police and family, and now," she sniffed, "it is now just us."

Laura nodded as she leant against the back door and looked back into the room. "Mum that will be absolutely fine. It's just me and you!" She smiled her mum. "I will be back in a few minutes!" Laura said putting her black jacket back on that was hooked on the side.

Trisha smiled and looked at her daughter as the fought the arm holes. "Law," she bellowed. "Please don't go out, its dark, freezing cold out there stay here with me."

Laura turned and frowned, "But I really need my smoke mum, and those crucial points of it being dark or cold certainly haven't stopped you whinging at me in the past, in making me go out there!" She tried to chuckle.

Trisha nodded in agreement as she wiped another tear from her face. "I know you do darling, but this evening I, you know, might want share another one with you in here, anyway like I said, its cold outside!" she shivered as to make a point.

"Mum?" Laura queried double checking by raising an eyebrow.

Trisha warmly smiled as she tapped her hand the kitchen table "Please darling, just sit and enjoy your cigarette here with your old mum."

Laura looked at her mum again in disbelief "Err...yeah...mum...of course." she said slowly making her way from the porch before sitting back down again and then almost nervously taking a cigarette out of the pack firmly gasped in her hand. With a confirmative glance at her mum, she placed the filter between her lips, and putting the pack back on the table.

"So, are you going to offer me one too?" Trisha asked.

"Mum?" She asked around the cigarette raising the other eyebrow.

Trisha smiled, "We were all young once!" she stated as she extracted the cigarette from Laura's pack.

Laura lifted her thumb and stopped the flame from her lighter and looked at her mum sitting there now waiting with a cigarette firmly between her lips. She nodded and then flicked the lighter again and offered the flame to Trisha first. Her cheeks gently collapsed as she inhaled the smoke into her lungs.

Laura stared as Trisha exhaled.

"Your mum is still allowed to smoke Law." Trisha said as she placed the cigarette back between her lips. "There is life in this old dog yet!" she grinned and leaned across the table to a left-over wine glass from an earlier visitor and flicked her cigarette ash into it and briefly watched as it slowly slid down the wet glass side.

Laura swiftly got her cigarette alight with her double pump inhale, exhaling a large cone out the corner of her mouth away from her mum, "I know you there is, but it's strange, after all these years of forcing me out into the freezing garden I guess!" Laura shrugged her shoulders, "It's a bit of a change?" She smiled and dragged again.

Trisha studied Laura's exhale "So, talking of change, are you buggering off with Adam this evening?" she asked.

"Oh mum, we are not ready for that yet!" she grinned. "But yes, I was thinking if it's okay, I will go out. I now need a drink. But also, I can also stay in with you? I really don't need to see him?" She grinned as she used the glass in front of her to remove her growing ash.

Trisha nodded "It's amazing to have such a beautiful, amazing and kind daughter." She smiled as she flicked her cigarette, the ash drifted down into the glass.

Laura blushed, "Oooh thanks mum." She said as she leaned across her spare arm and offered a hug.

"So, you are going out with Adam now?" Trisha asked as she manicured her cigarette again on the glass.

Laura screwed her face up, "I was planning on so, he has now gone around to Dai's girlfriends Monique's so giving us some space since the wake, but now..." her shoulders dropped as she stared at the two cigarettes protruding and matching from their right hands in front of them "...I actually feel guilty about going out again. I should stay in with you?" She smiled as she brought the filter back to her lips.

Trisha forced a smile before almost copying as her filter landed back between her lips and taking another quick drag, she forced the smoke out the side of her mouth and smiled again at Laura. "Darling, please go out and have fun, we need to have a little bit of enjoyment now, don't we, everyone deals with grief differently?"

"It means leaving you on your own. Are you sure?" Laura looked around the now smoky empty room.

Trisha sombrely nodded and flicked the ash from the cigarette. "You have been incredibly loyal, practically my shadow, you've not left my side for two weeks, please, go, go out and have fun!"

A weak smile crossed her face, "Thanks Mum!" Laura put her arm around her mum and tightly squeezed her shoulders.

"Before you go, are you coming back here or going to his?" she asked.

Laura shrugged her shoulders with a smile "I am not sure yet, do you want us here in the morning?"

Trisha smiled "I will be fine if you are or are not. "

"Oh, thanks Mum, I will try to text and let you know, are you sure I can go out tonight?"

"Please, go now before I change my mind. Be safe and go have fun!" Trisha said then she took one last longing drag on her cigarette, exhaling as she dropped the butt in the glass.

Laura dropped her cigarette too, then got up from the table, picked up the last four cold sausage rolls off the plate and kissed her mum on the head and chewing on one as she slowly went upstairs to get ready.

***

Laura force exhaled her smoke out of her pursed lips off to her left and then with a little focus turned back stroked Adams chin and leaned in for a kiss as they sat alone down on the cold damp pavement a few paces down from the still bustling kebab shop. Adam's denim jacket covering her bare shoulders of her black dress as he heroically shivered in the cool air as he hugged her in just his short sleeve red checked Ben Sherman shirt. The other revellers staggered and stumbled around behind them. "So, Ad," she stated between kisses as her current ignored cigarette burnt between her fingers just above the damp pavement. "I've a very cold wet bottom, and I now really pee, and I am holding it just for you...I do need to text my mum, is it your place or mine?" She looked at him, grinned and kissed him again on the lips before tugging at her skirt up to her knees before it fell back down again and flashed her black mesh knickers to those walking past.

Adam wiped her sauce, grease, and slobber off his mouth from the kiss with the back of his hand and winked at her, and whispered "Please, just pee here, your hot when you do, you love it!" he drunkenly grinned and with his hand on her knee leaned in for another kiss.

Laura broke the kiss pushing his body away and whispered back "Ad, maybe... but not in public, and I am having a smoke!" She said sternly and then smiled, took drag on her cigarette, exhaled and with a little unsteadily leaned in for another drunken kiss.

Adam grimaced at the bitter tobacco rich kiss and then stroked her bare legs "But you said you wanted a wee!" he smiled at her, and then looked around. "So, go on please babes, do it here...no one will care. I love it!" He whispered in her ear, "Then come to mine." He mischievously grinned as his fingers stroked her bare legs.

"Why?"

Adam grinned, "I can then enjoy peeling your wet knickers off and then we can both have fun!" He declared as grinned and leaned in for another kiss, "Plus we then don't need to be as quiet as mine, as you know I like you when you are really wet for me." He grinned and kissed her again. "You've got your nighty at mine anyway." He stated before they passionately kissed again, as their lips and tongues interacted the lettuce and kebab meat fell out of the tray and on the rain-soaked floor.

Laura broke off the kiss and with an overly twisted and confused face as she replied, "You actually want me wearing it?" She asked surprized before she leaned in almost headbutting each other as they kissed again "It's huge on me!" she exclaimed and rocked back on the pavement putting her hand down to stop herself falling before looking at her fingers and remembering the cigarette was there and trying to hold her body up whilst taking another drag.

"I thought it was cute?" He waited for the exhale to dissipate before he attempted to pull her towards him, giving her yet another sloppy drunken kiss in the process.

Laura broke the kiss again huffed as wiggled her skirt free of her bottom. "Bugger, Christ Ad, this floor is freezing, we should go home now...oooh, I don't like it, the floor, eh, its cold and wet ...ooh...but I needed too...ooh...too late, oh Ads, hang on!" She turned and grinned at Adam and then looked towards her knees and the ground below and then sighed as her crotch glistened as the glow from the streetlights caught it as the jetting hissing urine forced through the thin fabric and an overly loud splattering sound hit the pavement. She shivered and closed her knees together and instantly took warming drag on her cigarette, exhaled, and stubbed her cigarette out on the floor beside her as the dribbling subsided a shadow of someone standing in front of them appeared. She quickly pulled at and attempted to rearrange her modesty with her skirt again as they both looked up. "Happy now?" She grinned as Adam's hands migrated unsubtly between her legs.

"Oh God, you two please get a room!" Karen giggled as she interrupted them as she wobbled side to side on the road eating her greasy bag of chips. Adam's hand moved like lightening away from Laura's crutch.

"Oi Kaz, we will do in a minute, but Adam dropped my food, and it has fallen on the wet floor; go on give us a chip...PLEASE sir can I have some more?" Laura asked and raised her upturned hand in the style of Oliver Twist begging for the food.

"Are you sure, you will only complain it will make you fat!" Karen giggled taking two chips and chewing as she lowered her greasy bag.

Laura stuck her tongue out "I will start my diet again tomorrow I promise; I've been eating sausage rolls for what seems like days." She grinned and took a chip. She placed it between her other hand like a cigarette.

"Shall I light your chip for you?" Karen wobbled forward in her high heels and flicked her lighter.

Laura giggled "No silly, I am not going smoke it, I am going to eat it." Laura stated and promptly chewed it licking her lips afterwards.

Karen snorted and opened her little handbag and managed to eventually wiggle her own cigarette out of the pack whilst still holding her chips and placed it between her lips. "Well fuck you, I am going to smoke my real cigarette then!" she grinned as it bounced in the corner of her mouth and flicked the lighter and inhaled. "How did it go today?" she asked with her exhale as she dropped her lighter back in bag.

Laura shrugged her shoulders and she quickly eat the chip and then responded "Fine, as well as a funeral can do I guess." she ginned unenthusiastically and took one last drag on her cigarette before dropping it on top of the now soggy lettuce leaf between her legs. She then leaned over and stole then then finished the last of Adams wrap, wiping her greasy hands on her skirt.

"What the fuck?" Karen drunkenly asked having no relationship to the previous sentence as she slightly stepped to the side to keep her balance before stepping back again."

"Tell me about it!" Laura screwed her face up in ball.

"Oh, do you fancy a coffee tomorrow?" Karen replied before inhaling on her cigarette again and stepping to the other side as she exhaled before correcting herself.

"Oh," she looked at Adam for confirmation of availability.

"I am working!" Adam informed shrugging his shoulders.

Laura nodded over enthusiastically "Okay I will, cool, will need to see what mum is up to, but yes!"

"It won't be an early one!" Karen stated with a grin, "As I'm fucked again!"

Laura chuckled, "Its fine, sounds good a bit of lie in! Ad, right I am finished my food and I now have very wet arse," she grinned, "Ad, can you please, can you help me up, as I'm very drunk, and..." she whispered and giggled, "...rather wet!" The then loudly exclaimed "Ad, I'm not walking too far in my pretty heels, so can we get a cab?" She asked offering her hands up hope full for help.

"Oh, can I be cheeky and bum a lift in the cab?" Karen asked as she balanced the cigarette in one hand and her chips in the other.

Laura rolled her eyes "Yeah of course Kaz!" she replied confidently before turning to Adam "She can, can't she?" Laura asked Adam, almost grovelling.

Adam smiled and nodded as he stood up and then put his arms down and slowly pulled Laura so she was standing upright "Come on both of you, I am certainly not walking too far" Adam said as he stood hugging Laura, his hand squeezing her soaking wet arse under her skirt "Kaz, you will need to finish your chips before we get in the cab." Adam instructed as he released her buttocks and then stood beside Laura with her arm around her waist.

"Yes sir, Laura will help me." She stated as they stumbled away arms linked together.

***

After dropping of Karen outside her front door, the taxi waited the twenty seconds whilst she leant her elbow against the large green wheelie bin while prioritising lighting her next cigarette that she had dangled in her mouth the whole five minutes it took the cab to get to her house. Then once lit looked for the key to open the door, only once he had made sure that she had successfully opened the door and stumbled safely in did he drive off.

Laura and Adam sat in silence as the taxi driver grunted and it whirred down the street as Adam's fingers migrated up and down Laura's chunky white fleshy thigh under her skirt stroking her still wet knickers; Laura's drunk and emotional head was resting on his shoulder as they went through the dim lit streets of the town.

"Ad, will you be cross?" Laura asked raising her head up and looking at him. "Do you think I could be dropped off at home?"

He snorted "Are you sure?" He asked and leaned in for a sloppy kiss and Laura pushed him away after a couple of kisses.

"Ad, I just need to spend time with my mum."

"Law, she will be fast asleep?" Adam yawned. "And I know you were wet for me." He grinned as the passing streetlights briefly flashed his teeth.

Laura shook her head "She isn't sleeping well at the moment, and I want to be with her."

"But I want to be with you?" Adam asked.

"Please not tonight darling." Laura kissed him again on the lips.

"But I am working tomorrow night?"

She sighed, "Oh, how about you come back to mine then?"

Adam nodded like a tipsy dog. They shouted at the taxi driver the new instructions, who instantly turned down a side road with a screech of the tires and headed off towards Laura's house.

***

Laura giggled as she stood up straight and wobbled as she walked around the kitchen with her knickers down below the hem of her dress almost around her knees. "Shh!" she giggled to Adam as she leaned against the chair which noisily crunched against the kitchen tile floor before bending over and slowly extracting her legs out of the holes.

"Do you want a hand?" Adam whispered.

"No Ad, I am quite capable of getting my self-undressed thank you." She stated as she staggered sideways away from the chair her wet panties hanging from her little finger.

"Law," he whispered as he reached to grab her before she fell over, "Can we go upstairs now"? he smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and slowly spun her round so, he could kiss her again, lifting her dress up around her waist in the process and grabbing her cold wet naked buttocks.

The kiss broke "Shush Ad, in a minute Ad, I need to get my clothes in the washing machine. They are wet and will stink as are a little soaked!" she glared at him holding her soaking urine-soaked knickers just inches from his nose before pushing herself away.

"Oh, but you look so hot... and that is one thing I can do very well is help with...the undressing!" he grinned and pulled at her zip on the back of her dress.

"Oi, we are downstairs!" She glared.

"And?" Adam said looking around at the empty room.

"Okay," she groaned, "Help with the zip!" she stated as she turned away from him as he then tugged on the little zip, and she untangled her arms from the dress.

Laura tutted as she stepped out of the dress and bent down slowly and picked it up, as she did Adam stepped forward and grabbed her large naked buttocks with both hands.

"Oi!" She screeched loudly as she straightened up straight. "You are so bloody predictable!" she grizzled.

"Shush!" Adam shushed again and laughed. "You've got a great arse!" he grinned.

Laura shook her head as she opened the cupboard door in front of the washing machine and then unsteadily squatted rocking on her feet as she opened the washing machine door and threw her clothes inside, slamming the door shut it noisily clicked and she "Shushed" at it and then groaned as she stood up holding on the counter for support and turned around and put her fingers to her lips to denote being quiet. "Ad babes, I need to pop quickly outside for a very quick ciggy, and then and only then. Can we go to bed, as I will need you warm me up, as I will be very cold!" she shivered as she grinned reached up on tiptoes and kissed Adam on the lips. "And only then you can then quietly, gently and rhythmically warm me up!"

"But you're not we..." Adam winced as he watched as Laura focused her sole attention with two attempts picked up her pack from the kitchen table and staggering slightly, she headed towards the back door hugging her pack of cigarettes and lighter against her black bra without anything on her bare lower half.