Life Down Under

Story Info
Inexperienced couple discover one another.
1.1k words
3.72
6.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeeGee2
GeeGee2
40 Followers

Amelia was a charming young woman residing in a suburb of Melbourne Australia. Having been brought up in a rather strict religious home environment she was never permitted to date and had been told by her mother that under no circumstances was she ever to consider having any relations with a man until such time that she was married, as intercourse was for procreation only! That, plus any physical pleasure she might possibly experience, would be committing a grievous sin as decreed by her religion. And so, she abstained from any physical contact whatsoever with any man and remained as such - an inexperienced celibate virgin - for her entire life.

However, now that she was in her late 20s, and her parents were gone, she felt it was time for her to investigate that which mature adults do - as is instructed in the Bible - "go forth and multiply". To this aim she put notices on the Internet investigating the possibility of finding a man who would be interested in both her as a loving companion and be a devoted father to their children. The foremost qualification being that he too was equally religious and had never yet been with a woman!

After interviewing many men - none of whom satisfied all the requirements - at long last a nice sounding gentleman responded via the Internet firmly assuring Amelia that he had never been with a woman. Both shared the same religious principals and they seemed to have many similar interests. After numerous e-mails, and an exchange of photographs, they finally agreed to meet for dinner at a secluded restaurant convenient to the both of them.

Although initially both were very apprehensive, as the dinner progressed there was an obvious mutual chemistry between the two. It was fairytale love-at-first-sight! Matthew seemed to be the perfect prospective partner! A tall, impressively handsome, well-mannered gentleman, financially prosperous architect. Having spent his early years in Alice Springs, a splendid city in Australia's remote Out Back, he had recently taken up residence in Melbourne. Although one would hardly realize by her ultra-conservative attire, Amelia, herself a successful accountant, was actually a strikingly gorgeous woman with an outstanding figure, sleek black hair, sparkling black eyes and creamy white skin. Not only were they naturally attracted to each other physically but intellectually and emotionally as well. Along with being opera lovers, enjoying sports, and much more, they remarkably shared so very many interests.

As their knowledge of each other increased so did their love for each other intensified day by day. In due course Matthew proposed and they agreed to make arrangements for their marriage as soon as possible.

Shortly before the date of their wedding, after dining alone at her home, the couple sat on the couch side by side - not touching - quietly waiting out a raging storm after which Matthew could return to his place - as he routinely did.

Although intelligent people, Amelia's as well as Matthew's, mutual ignorance of what to expect in an intimate relationship between husband and wife prompted them to do a bit of investigation. Having purchased a few books, but too embarrassed to open them, Amelia and Matthew now sat innocently on the couch poring over the pages - which they soon discovered were replete with explicit provocative pictures!

Physical and emotional chemistry can only be repressed for so long! Too nervous to speak, Matthew reached over and touched Amelia's hand. Then sliding his fingers up her arm stroked her pale cheek. Matthew's lips moved ever closer to Amelia's. Tentatively they allowed their lips to barely touch. The very first kiss for either of them! Startled by this strange new sensation they drew away from each other and gazed longingly into one another's eyes. Then Amelia leaned forward and pressed her lips to Matthew's kissing him with a passion their first fleeting contact lacked. A kiss that shot thrilling tremors through the inexperienced couple.

Guided only by instinct, and suggested by that which he had seen in the books, Matthew hesitantly crept his hand down Amelia's neck until he summoned the courage to delicately nestle her albeit cloth-covered full breast in his trembling fingers. Never having been touched this way before in her entire life the now somewhat aroused Amelia closed her eyes, gasped, and placed her hand over Matthew's, clutching him to her rapidly warming body. She became aware of her breasts swelling with their distended tips clearly visibly through the thin fabric of her brassiere and blouse. She was experiencing new sensations that she never dreamed possible! As Matthew's naïve fondling of Amelia's breast continued, it was inevitable that both of them were becoming progressively aroused. Their faces flushed. Their hearts beating rapidly. Their breathing labored. Amelia felt an unexpected mysterious warmth developing between her thighs and Matthew felt the undeniable stirring of an erection. How was it possible that anything this marvelous could be sinful!?

But then the realization of what was taking place finally dawned on Amelia. The importance of respecting her vow to refrain from these unexpectedly astonishing sensations she was now experiencing until she was a married woman overrode her mounting desire. Breaking free from this, her first tentative experience with physical pleasure, she was just barely able to come to terms with her extreme conflicting emotions - impassioned desire versus deep religious conviction. With tears in her eyes, Amelia removed Matthew's hand, placed hers upon his chest, and pressing him away reluctantly appealed to him to refrain from going any further.

Although highly excited, yet greatly disappointed, they both accepted that they had but a few weeks to wait until the marriage was consummated and only then would such intimacy be sanctified in the eyes of the Lord.

Soon their excitement, and the storm, passed. With his customary chaste kiss on Amelia's cheek, Matthew left and drove off to his own home.

At long last the day came! Matthew and Amelia had a wonderful wedding in the lovely New Covenant Pentecostal Church on the outskirts of Melbourne. Then, following a festive reception, the newlyweds eagerly departed on their honeymoon at the luxurious Arcadia Cottages in nearby Dandenong.

On their wedding night Amelia, having stolen a peek at some of the books so she would be at least somewhat prepared when the sacred event came to be, with great anticipation, plus quite a bit of anxiety, was in the washroom primping for that special moment. After perfuming her body in all the appropriate places, she slipped into a diaphanous coral-colored nightgown, despite her inexperience, attempting to make herself appear as breathtakingly desirable for her beloved husband as she knew how.

Hoping that she had done everything to perfection, Amelia nervously stepped out into the seductively lighted bedroom - only to discovered that Matthew had placed all the furniture up against the walls! Befuddled, unknowing if this was customary, Amelia asked Matthew to please explain to her why.

Matthew said to her "I have assured you that I was never with a woman and I swear I never have been! But if it's anything like a kangaroo we need all the room we can get!!"

GeeGee2
GeeGee2
40 Followers