All Comments on 'Life in a Small New Hampshire Town Pt. 05'

by NorthernNewEnglandGuy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Excellent story! I'll send you a PM.

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story improves with each chapter. Good work by you. Thanks for sharing it with us.

nova69mannova69manabout 1 year ago

Another 5 star story. Enjoying the tale.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 1 year ago

Great writing and like the way you keep adding couples to the flow of the story and how you develop the individual person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author leads the reader to feel they are with real live people while bringing an interesting perspective to life in smaller communities in New England.

The Romance is first rate, the characters are resent as people a great depth who are extremely interesting, people we love ad want to know more about. This is talent to enjoy and appreciate.

Davester37Davester37about 1 year ago

I’m still enjoying this story! Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing your work.

RRC2RRC2about 1 year ago

Having a great time with this. The author writes casually, letting his (or her, I didn't check and don't really care) nonchalance weave with a wonderful bunch of characters and create an addicting read. Good stuff.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Living in a high pressure world where so many things go wrong, it is nice to escape to a place where life seems more romantic and serene. Since it is real to life there re problems and challenges, but the full rich characters seem to work together t make me wish I could live among them.

Thanks RRC2 for directing me to this excellent read.

BlissMaraBlissMaraabout 1 year ago

I love this series, and I look forward to every chapter. So well-written, enjoyable, and a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How does the author do it? He just keeps creating more and more interesting characters all within a magical town that sounds like the perfect place to live if one wants to simple satisfying life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story but you need to talk to your proofreaders. "Rosie and Arnold invited Olivia, Derrick, Tom, and I", should be "Rosie and Arnold invited Olivia, Derrick, Tom, and me", since they are the object of the action. Common mistake but drives me crazy!

des911des911about 1 year ago

Still loving this story. It's like a good soap opera with different characters interwoven to make a great drama. Thank you again and again for sharing

01Timber6701Timber679 days ago

So where is Derrick during all of this,, is he not the main character that started it all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthernNewEnglandGuy@NorthernNewEnglandGuy
Just an old romantic at heart. Most of my stories are romances that develop over time. Since they are romances, it’s a given that the two main characters are likely to end up in a relationship and, since this is Literotica, there’s likely to be sex. I try to create interesti...