Life in a Small New Hampshire Town Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to move down when she interrupted me with, "Make love to me."

Missionary seemed the logical choice since she was already lying on her back. I positioned myself above her after donning the requisite condom, spread her hair and lips, then eased myself into her warm and wet vagina. I stopped to savor that divine and excruciatingly wonderful sensation that entering your lover enkindles once I was fully in. I lifted my hips up until I was nearly fully out after relishing the feelings for a few seconds, before sliding back in. Our pace picked up over the next few minutes, with Alicia thrusting up to meet my downward strokes. I was quickly approaching my point of no return when Alicia's orgasm triggered my own.

"So good."

"Yes, it was"

I turned the bedside lamp off and we managed to slip under the sheet.

Sunday, July21

Michael

I woke up first, not surprisingly, since I had worked on a farm when younger. Old habits are hard to break. I grabbed my bathrobe, went downstairs, used the bathroom, made coffee, and prepped the ingredients to make an omelet. I poured myself a cup of coffee since I didn't know when she might get up, and sat down to enjoy it when I heard the toilet upstairs flush a half an hour or so later, and Alicia came down, only wearing her tee shirt.

"Do you always get up so early?"

"Early is relative. I'd probably toss and turn and wake you up if I stayed in bed once I was awake. I thought that you should sleep until your internal clock woke you up naturally. Besides, I had coffee all ready for you this way. Want some?"

"Yes, please."

I poured us each a cup. "It's already over 70. Want to sit out on the front porch.?" We headed out and sat on the Adirondack chairs.

"This is so nice and relaxing. You have a lovely place here, Michael."

"Thanks. I like it."

We were nearly finished with our coffee when Alicia jumped up, pointed towards the pasture and exclaimed,

"Michael, I think that cow is having her calf."

"Which one?"

"On the left, closest to the fence."

"She sure is. Let me call Jack, the farmer whose cows these are."

We went in and I called. "Mary, it's Michael Bradford. Is Jack handy? No, just tell him one of his cows is calving. Anything that we should do? Okay. I'll call back if she looks distressed. I'll see Jack when he gets here otherwise. Bye."

"Jack is still milking. He'll be here as soon as he can. Want to go help deliver a calf? Fair warning, you may get muddy with the recent rain."

"I'm game. I do have a change of clothes to put on later if necessary."

We got dressed and walked down to the gate and let ourselves in.

"That fence is electric, so be careful."

We could see the calf's legs protruding from her vagina when we approached the cow.

"You had a sharp eye to notice her in labor."

"You said these were all pregnant cows last night. I saw her tail up and saw what we now know are the calf's front legs. I am a female and know how babies come into this world. Elementary, my dear Watson."

"The head should be showing shortly. If all goes smoothly, the calf should be on the ground and nursing soon. This is not a first calf heifer, so it should be an uneventful birth."

"And you know this how?"

"I worked for Jack several summers. Jack Tyndall. His son, Greg, was married to Olivia. Olivia got pregnant with twins, Tom and Beth, then Greg was killed in the war shortly after. Jack comes off as a little gruff, a taciturn old Yankee farmer. He's really a decent, hardworking guy once you get to know him."

"Small world, isn't it? Life in a small town. Look! There's the head."

The birth went smoothly from there. The mother was cleaning off her baby a short time later. The little one struggled to its feet and started nursing just as Jack's old pickup and livestock trailer rumbled into view, stopping outside the gate.

"Mornin', Michael, Miss."

"Jack, this is my friend, Alicia. We were having coffee on the front porch when Alicia noticed the cow was in labor. The calf's been nursing for about 5 minutes."

Jack approached Alicia and shook hands. "Nice to meet you, Alicia. Thanks for noticing her. Kelly wasn't due for another two weeks. She was early last time. We can name her Alicia if you want since the calf is a heifer, and you saw her first. Never had an Alicia in the herd before."

"I never had a calf named after me, Jack. Thanks."

"Let me go turn this rig around in your yard, Michael. It will be easier to load if I'm headed downhill. Would you mind giving me a hand loading these two?"

I said to Alicia, "Jack's very particular in naming his calves," after he left. "It may not seem like much to you, but that was a bit of an honor that he bestowed on you."

Jack returned, parked the truck, and opened the trailer ramp. He brought two halters and lead ropes back.

"Would you open the gate, Alicia? That fence is hot, so only hold on to the yellow plastic handles. Just walk away from the fencepost, keeping the two wires stretched tight, until there's enough room for us to pass."

We got the two animals onto the trailer easily enough.

"Thanks, Michael. You could always come back and work on the farm if you ever get tired of your day job. Nice meeting you, Alicia, thanks for your help. You're always welcome to come visit your namesake. You can even bring him along with you if you want."

Everyone chuckled at his last comment. Jack left with that, and we returned to the house.

"I think that a shower is the first order of business."

The shower was more to cleanse our bodies, rather than an opportunity to explore each other this time. I asked, "What's your pleasure, Alicia?" after drying off. "I have breakfast prepped, or....?"

"I'm surprisingly hungry. It's up to you afterwards. It's too early for 'an afternoon delight', but we could engage in a little 'late morning delight'.

"Breakfast, it is."

We pulled shorts and tee shirts on, enjoyed our meal on the porch, and did engage in our 'late morning delight' afterwards, and it was delightful. I drove Alicia home. As we embraced in her doorway, Amy entered the hallway while we were kissing.

"I'd tell you two to take it inside, but that's where I'm going. Sheesh."

To be continued.

I sincerely hope you appreciate this story for what I intended: A place to relax and escape from the stresses of the modern world, at least for a little while.

My editors and I spend many hours writing and editing this for your reading pleasure. Please take a few seconds to vote and comment. Thanks for reading and especially thanks for voting and commenting.

Guy

This is my work and I maintain all international rights. No republishing anywhere without the written permission of the author.