Life in a Whorehouse Pt. 05

Story Info
A boy's "mommy" tells him a shocking truth.
2.6k words
4.45
6.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you saw in the previous chapter, "mommy" fantasies are a big part of being a whore. Some are spontaneous, others are very elaborate. This next chapter is one of those elaborate fantasies. Many of the people that come to a whore are shy and have trust issues. Part of my job to allow them to express their needs without making them feel embarrassed. Often people like this tend to find friends similar to themselves. In this "mommy" fantasy, it involves 2 men. I hope you like it. This is how they lived out their fantasy.

The fantasy starts with me laying in my bed, naked, covered in cum, piss and even had some of my own shit wiped across my tits. There is an international conference in town so I have been very busy. My clients started coming to me late last night and it has been one client after the other. They knew I would be a mess like this, but they did not care, in fact most paid extra to have me in such a nasty state.

I had been fucking non stop since last night and I must have fallen asleep. A knocking on the door woke me up. When I saw the time I thought "Shit, Jasper is my next client, he wants me clean and because I fell asleep I will not have time to shower."

I put on a thin, sheer robe and went to open the door. When I opened it, instead of my client, Jasper, it was my son Robert. Robert is a young man in his 20's. As his mother, I am probably not very objective, but he is a good looking man with a nice big cock, but a bit on the shy side.

When I saw it was him, I asked "Why did you knock Bobby? Did you forget your key?"

"No Mama, you told me you had a really long list of clients fucking you and I thought you might still be with a client."

I leaned over to kiss him and when I did he laughed, "Mom, you stink!"

I smiled and took off my robe and he could see I was a mess. Aside from the stink of piss and the shit on my tits, I was also leaking cum from from cunt and asshole and had clumps of dried cum on my tits, face and hair.

Bobby blushed, "I am sorry Mommy, but I still can't wrap my head around the fact that my mum is a whore. I mean I am proud of what you do for me Mommy, but still seeing you like this is a shock,"

He blushed even more when I walked over and grabbed him between his legs and said "Yet you still get hard seeing Mommy like this. I love you sweetie, but I have a real problem. My favorite client, Jasper, will be here any minute and I am a mess and do not have time to shower, would you mind licking Mommy clean?"

He smiled wide, "You know I love doing that Mommy."

I sat on the bed and spread my legs wide and Bobby got on his knees and started to lick the cum from my cunt. I taught Bobby how to please a woman and sure enough, in no time I was moaning. I grabbed his head and pushed him between my legs. I saw him nodding, meaning he was done and then I came like a bitch in heat.

I let go of his bed and laid back to catch my breath. "I am proud of you sweetie. Very few men would do that and you did it as well as any man I have ever had."

Then I got on hands and knees and lewdly pulled my ass cheeks wide apart. "Go ahead sweetie."

Bobby never hesitated and put his mouth in my filthy asshole licked me clean. Once he was done, I rolled on to my back again. "Do my tits baby."

Bobby asked, "Why do you have shit on your tits Mommy?"

I explained, "One of my clients liked scat play, after he watched me shit, he told me to wipe it on my tits. If it's too nasty, I will wash them myself dear."

"No worries Mommy. I know all about your diet and scat play. Your shit doesn't stink and tastes sweet."

With that Bobby licked me clean and suckled my tits till my nipples were hard as diamonds.

I said, "Thank you baby, now take off your clothes, Mommy wants to give you a reward."

Once Bobby was naked, I took his cock in my mouth and started to suckle him. Before I could really get into it, there was a knock on the door.

"Shit, that's Jasper. Go hide in the closet baby and you can watch and listen. Sweetie, a lot of what Jasper likes to do to me might scare you. Don't worry baby, Mummy is safe and I actually love the things he is going to do to me."

Bobby grabbed his clothes and went into the closet. The door has privacy slats in it, so he can look out into the bedroom without being seen.

I was nervous when I opened the door and there was Jasper. Jasper is a big man, black as coal with big hands and a massive cock. I leaned over to kiss him, but before I could, he pushed me back. "Girl you smell like piss! What the fuck?"

Jasper likes me to be very submissive so I lowered my head and said, "I am sorry Master, but your slave girl has been so busy she has not had a chance to shower. I am so sorry."

Jasper grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to the bed. "Sorry? I will show you what sorry means."

With that he sat on the bed and put me over his lap. Without any hesitation at all, He started to viciously spank my ass. I am a BBW so as he was spanking me, my fat ass cheeks jiggled and my tits were hanging low as swaying aside to side.

The spanking seems to last forever, but when he was finally done, I was crying so much my mascara was running down my face, making me look like a clown.

"Stand up slave." I did as commanded and stood with my legs spread wide, and hands submissively behind my neck. I was sobbing from the viciousness of the spanking and my tits wobbled as I tried to stop crying.

Then Jasper called out. "Hey you in the closet, come out here now!"

I gasped and then said, "It is okay sweetie, it's safe. Come out here Bobby."

I could see that poor Bobby was terrified as he came out. He had his hands over his cock as he walked overt to Master Jasper and myself.

"Stand up next to your whore mother, just like she is doing."

Bobby was too afraid to disobey and when he moved his hands to his neck, I could see his cock was still rock hard.

Master said to Bobby, "I see the sight of your mama getting her ass beaten excites you boy? Don't deny it, I can see the proof."

Bobby responded, "Yea, I guess so."

Master reached out and slapped my face hard. "Teach your boy some manners bitch, or I will."

I said quickly, "Bobby, Jasper is my Master, I obey him and do whatever he tells me to do. Please when you talk to him address his as 'Master' and answer him politely. Understand?"

"Yes Mommy."

Jasper said loudly, "I will ask you again boy, did the sight of your mama getting her ass beat excite you boy?"

Bobby answered, "Yes Master it did."

Master smiled and looked at me, "Seems that boy has a big cock like his Daddy does. That's good."

I could see the confusion in my son's face and said, "I have not explained it to him yet Master."

Master looked at Bobby and said, "Robert, there is a lot you will learn today, but for now I can see your cock is about ready to explode."

Then Master looked at me, "Take care of your boy while I get naked."

I got down on my knees and smiled up at Bobby. "Sweetie, I promise this will all make sense in a little bit, but for now, Master wants me to suck your cock. Just relax and let mama do what she does best."

With that I leaned in and took his cock in my mouth. I decided to give my son the full treatment. I leaned down and started to lick his balls, using my tongue to make them jiggle. He had almost no hair on his body and shaved the little that there was, and at my suggestion, he shaved his pubic hair too.

I looked up, "I love that you have no hair on your balls sweetie, that will make them so much more sensitive." The I look both balls in my mouth and gave them a good tongue bath.

I looked up and saw how excited my son was and knew he could not last much longer. I started to gently grind my teeth on the base of his ball sack and then leaned my head back. His loud moans told me how good that felt.

We heard Master say, "Your mama is quite the whore boy."

We looked in his direction and saw Master was naked. His dark black skin seem to reflect the light in the room. "When your mama is done sucking your cock, I am going to fuck her while you watch."

I dipped my finger into my wet cunt and then took my finger to his asshole and started to push in. I moved my mouth to his cock and as I slipped my finger inside his asshole, he exploded in my mouth. Spurt after spurt until his cock started to soften.

I slid my mouth from his spent cock and then looked at Master and opened my mouth wide. As I did cum dribbled from my lips on to my tits.

Master nodded and then I put my mouth on my son's mouth and we kissed deeply sharing the cum.

Once we both swallowed, Bobby leaned into my ear and said, "I love you Mommy and I am so proud of you."

I kissed him, "I love you too baby."

Master then said, "Okay slave, time to please your Master."

Master looked at Bobby and said, "Robert, I had planned on fucking your mama's cunt, but I am going to save that for you. Go fetch your mama's lube so I can fuck her nasty, fat asshole."

Bobby did as he was told and for the second time today, I lewdly spread my ass cheeks wide for my son, exposing my asshole.

Master said, "Lube her good. If you get any of her shit on your fingers, wipe it on her face, she likes that."

Once Bobby was done, Master said, "Get on the floor on your hands and knees girl. We all know that is where you belong"

I got in position and Master got behind me and started to push his cock inside me. I was moaning as he seemed to split me in half. I love my Master's cock and can never get enough of it.

In spite of how sore my ass was from the recent spanking, Master started to slap my ass again. He grabbed my hips and started to drive his cock harder and faster.

"You filthy whore! You come to me like this, stinking of piss and shit! I ought to whip your ass!"

I put my head down on to the floor, that changed the angle and Master was able to stand up as he fucked me, From that position he was able to drive his cock in fully inside my asshole. I started to gyrate my hips knowing his cock would be able to touch every part of my asshole. I know he loves that.

Sure enough, he came hard and filled my bowels with his cum. After he slipped out of my asshole, I could feel his cum dripping down my thighs. I quickly turned around and took his cock in my mouth licking him clean. I love the nasty mix of his cum and my shit on his cock.

Once we were done, we looked at my son and his young cock was rock hard and ready to go again.

Master said to my son, "Robert lay on your back and your mother will explain everything now."

Bobby did as told and I slowly mounted his hard cock until I could feel his balls on my labia. I looked down on my sweet boy's face and said, "Bobby, Master Jasper is your father."

My poor baby looked so confused, "But Mommy, you said Daddy left you when you got pregnant>'

I smiled, "Yes dear, he did, but I was not pregnant with you. You are my second child. I was pregnant with a girl, your sister, Lily. At that time, I had no choice but to give Lily up to a dear friend of mine who has been raising her as her own daughter. I hope someday the two of you can meet and then forgive me."

I could tell Bobby was upset and I slowly rocked on his cock to soothe him,

Bobby asked, "Then how did Jasper become my father?"

"Our Master, your father, had been one of my clients for years. He had just divorced his first wife and was upset that he had yet to father a child. He came to me with an idea. He asked if I would father a child for him and if I did, he promised to take care of the child as well as my daughter Lily."

"Master is quite rich. I knew if I agreed to that, you and Lily would be well cared for the rest of your lives. I am sorry sweetie, Mommy had to do what I felt was best for Lily and my future baby dear. You became that future baby."

Poor Bobby was trying to absorb it all. Then he looked at Jasper and said, "You are my father? I am half black?"

Master smiled and said, "I met the man your mother married, if you ever saw his puny cock you would realize I did you and your mama a favor. You have a huge cock because of me boy. That will help you a lot in life."

I could see Bobby was emotionally overloaded so I started to pick up the pace. "Rub Mommy's tits baby, you know how much I like that."

Bobby reached up and started to rub my tits. He must have been angry too, because he started to twist my nipples. The pain sent me over the edge and I came hard! As I came, I could feel Bobby's cum spewing into my cunt and after we were done, we collapsed into a heap.

Master laid down next to us as I felt cum leaking from my cunt. Master said, "Clean your Mama's cunt boy."

Bobby got between my legs and licked me clean and I had another nice orgasm as he did.

I had gotten so deep into our kinky scene that is caught me by surprise when Bobby kissed me and said, "Thank you Becca. That was so much more than we could have ever hoped for."

Jasper came over and kissed me as well. "You are the best Becca!"

I smiled at looked at them both, "Always my pleasure boys. I had as much fun as you did!"