Life in a Whorehouse Pt. 08

Story Info
Grammy wants to become a whore
1.1k words
4
1.9k
1
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Julie. This is the third chapter in this story that started with Chapter 6. It would be a good idea to read the other 2 chapters, but I have set it up so it can stand alone.

Here is how the last chapter ended:

Becca released Grammy and she waited her instructions. Mistress smiled, "Remember the last time you were here, you watched Linda suck Julie to an orgasm? Remember how excited you were to watch that?"

"Then you admitted that you wanted to suck your granddaughter too?"

Grammy blushed bright red as she nodded.

Mistress said, "Now you will have your wish. Get on your knees and suck Tricia to an orgasm, but don't you dare swallow her cum."

Mistress looked at my mother and said, "Take off your clothes and suck Julie."

In a flash my mother was bare assed naked next to the naked Grammy as they both suckled Tricia and I. I really wanted this to last a long time. The sight of these 2 women sucking their own daughter and granddaughter was so delicious!

I tried to hold out as long as I could, but my mum was such a talented cock sucker, that was impossible. When I came, I came hard. I looked over and could see Tricia was experiencing the same thing.

Once they were done, they looked at Mistress, each of them had cum dribbling down from their lips.

Mistress commanded, "Share the cum ladies."

In a split second, the 2 women were kissing and grinding their cunts on each other as they kissed. They were so excited they both orgasmed very quickly and slowly sunk to their knees in front of their sissy girls.

Becca handed each of the women a cage and then put our soft clits into the plastic tubes and reached around under our sissy parts and locked them in place. The sound of the locks, locking around our chastity cages was intimidating.

Mistress handed both women a diamond encrusted key and placed it around their necks. Then she gave Becca a duplicate key and Mistress put their keys on around their necks.

They symbolism was not lost on me. It became obvious, these women now controlled my future and Tricia's future as well.

And now:

Mistress said to Tricia, "Say good bye to Grammy girl. You will not see here for a month. By then we should be well on the way to making you a woman dear."

Tricia was clearly embarrassed about being naked and having her "female parts" caged. She went over to her grandmother and allowed her to hug here tightly.

As Grammy kissed her granddaughter, she could not resist reaching down and cupping Tricia caged female parts. Then she whispered in her ear, "Thank you for letting me suck your clit sweetie, your cum tastes so good. I can't wait to do it again."

Mistress told Linda and Grammy to wait in her office and they walked bare assed naked to Mistress' office to wait. Mistress looked at Tricia and I and told us to turn around. As we did, she cuffed our wrists behind us and said, "This should stop you sissys from playing with your little clits while I am gone."

I could not help but be embarrassed by my tiny clit trying to get hard in its cage. I saw that Tricia's clit was trying to harden as well. Mistress smiled, "Get used to that feeling ladies. It will be part of your lives for a long time now."

We sat down awkwardly and watched Mistress' ass sway seductively as she left the room for her office. Mistress smiled to herself knowing two sissys were watching her sway her ass seductively and their clits were in pain now.

Once in her office Mistress looked at Grammy and said "You are a whore dear."

Grammy did not know how to react to that statement and Mistress' face softened. "Don't be offended girl, I meant it as a compliment. For someone that has not fucked for quite awhile, you are taking to the kinky lifestyle quite well. I mean you just sucked your own granddaughter and you obviously loved it. Let me ask you, how often do you suck cocks dear?"

Tricia blushed, "Never. Even before my husband left me, I never sucked his cock. Now that I have done so, I realize what a fool I have been. But Mistress, why do you ask?"

I had a thought watching you suck Tricia. While Tricia is here learning to be a woman, how would you feel about you using the month learning how to be a whore? You have real potential dear. You being a whore would also help you teach your granddaughter to be a sensual woman"

"Mistress, you mean I would work here?"

Mistress shook her head, "No Sweetie. Linda's sister, Patti, works in another whore house. It is like this, upscale with only classy clients, both male and female. The best part is that the owner of the brothel is Linda's aunt. Her name is Patricia. You could work there."

Linda explained, "My mother named my sister 'Patti' in honor of her sister Patricia. When I found out your granddaughter had the same name, I knew it was a good sign. My mother still whores there as well. Between my aunt, mother and sister training you, you can become a first rate whore, no make that first rate prostitute, in no time at all.

Mistress looked at Grammy, "What do you think girl?"

Grammy was shocked, but answered immediately, "Yes!"

Mistress said "Go home, I will make the arrangements and then call you with the details." Mistress looked at Linda, "Escort Grammy out and then come back to me." Mistress then hugged Grammy.

Grammy reacted as she should, she dropped to her knees and kissed Mistress' feet and turned to leave.

As Grammy started to leave, Mistress called her back, "Grammy, are you forgetting something?" Grammy looked confused and Mistress said, "You dumb whore, you're still naked!"

Everyone had a good laugh and then Mistress pointed to the pile of clothes on the floor and Grammy blushed as she got dressed.

Grammy asked, "Linda, aren't you going to get dressed, you will be outside for a bit."

Linda shook her head, "No dear, I lost all my modesty at a young age. I do not care if people see me naked. Besides, its dark now, I doubt any one will notice me in the parking lot."

Once out in the parking lot, Linda and Grammy hugged and Grammy could not resist pushing her finger into Linda's asshole one last time. Linda smiled and pushed her ass hard Grammy's finger and then said, "Look at you finger Grammy, its covered in my shit. Now lick your finger now dear."

Grammy never hesitated, "Your shit tastes so good Linda!"

Linda turned and went back inside to see what Mistress had planned for the two sissys.