Life in a Whorehouse Pt. 09

Story Info
Tricia gets her sissy cunt plugged and learns to be nasty.
3.5k words
3.65
3.3k
1

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how chapter 7 ended. Chapter 8 went in a different direction involving just Grammy. Now I am going back to the new sissy, Tricia.

Mistress looked at my mother and said, "Take off your clothes and suck Julie."

In a flash my mother was bare assed naked next to the naked Grammy as they both suckled Tricia and I. I really wanted this to last a long time. The sight of these two women sucking their own daughter and granddaughter was so delicious!

I tried to hold out as long as I could, but my mum was such a talented cock sucker, that was impossible. When I came, I came hard. I looked over and could see Tricia was experiencing the same thing.

Once they were done, they looked at Mistress, each of them had cum dribbling down from their lips.

Mistress commanded, "Share the cum ladies."

In a split second, the 2 women were kissing and grinding their cunts on each other as they kissed. They were so excited they both orgasmed very quickly and slowly sunk to their knees in front of their sissy girls.

Becca handed each of the women a cage and then put our soft clits into the plastic tubes and reached around under our sissy parts (balls) and locked them in place. The sound of the locks, locking around our chastity cages was intimidating.

Mistress handed both women a diamond encrusted key and placed it around their necks. Then she gave Becca a duplicate key and Mistress put their keys on around their necks.

They symbolism was not lost on me. It became obvious, these women now controlled my future and Tricia's future as well.

And now, enjoy the next chapter!

Mistress gave both my mother, Linda, and Tricia's grandmother, Grammy, pink ribbon. The women giggled as they tied pink bows around our chastity cages.

Mistress then handed the women leather cuffs and instructed them to bind us with our wrists tied behind our backs.

Mistress looked at Grammy and said. "Leave now and come back in a month. You will see what progress Tricia has made and then we will decide what will happen next."

Grammy went over to her granddaughter and kissed her on the mouth and then said, "Tricia, make me proud Sweetie, you need this. Make sure you obey everything you are told to do. I can tell you first hand there will be quite a bit of BDSM and humiliation involved, but that is what whores are expected to endure dear. I love you Tricia. Be a good girl."

Grammy left and then Mistress said, "I want you girls to walk up and down the halls of the brothel and then stop at the bar as well."

Tricia started to complain, "But we are naked and tied! We will look stupid."

I looked at Tricia and smiled sadly because I knew what was about to happen. Mistress walked in front of Tricia in an instant kicked Tricia in her sissy parts (balls) and the girl fell to the ground at her feet.

She was crying and coughing so hard that she puked all over herself.

Mistress then went over to her table and took her whip and gave Tricia's ass a savage whipping.

Then Mistress looked at me. "You know how this works dear, anything I have to do to Tricia, I also have to do to you. That is part of her training."

Mistress never hesitated and brought her knee up hard into my sissy parts. This was not the first time she had done to me and I was better prepared than Tricia. I doubled over from the vicious kick, but did not fall to my knees.

Mistress smiled and untied me, "Well done Julie, now get on your hands and crawl around the room." I did as she commanded and as I crawled she whipped my ass, thighs and back. I saw Tricia watching, she was terrified.

After she was done, Mistress untied Tricia and told her to walk around the room. Mistress watched her carefully and then told Tricia to come to her and bend over. Once she was bent over, Mistress said, "Your walk is not very feminine girl. You need something to help you put a little 'wiggle in your walk to make it more feminine."

Mistress took her bottle of lube and started to finger Tricia's asshole. She said, "From this moment on, your asshole shall be called your 'sissy cunt or just cunt' understand? Also, your balls will be called your 'sissy parts' or lady parts' dear, remember that."

"And finally from this point on your are not a male, a gurl or a boi. I hate those terms. You will be a girl or a woman. Never let anyone call you anything else."

Not daring to disagree, Tricia answered politely. "Yes Mistress, whatever pleases you."

I was glad to see that Tricia words and body language were indicating that she was accepting her new role in life. I had already been viciously whipped twice because of how Tricia behaved and did not look forward to it happening again.

Mistress told Tricia to spread her ass cheeks wide apart and after she did so, she pushed a very large butt plug up her asshole. I could see that Tricia was in pain, but once the fattest part of the plug got passed her sissy cunt's anal ring, the rest slid in easily.

Once done, Mistress slapped Tricia's ass. "Stand up and walk around now girl."

Tricia did, and this time there was a noticeable swing to her hips as she walked.

"Much better girl, do you feel the difference as you move because of the plug?"

After Tricia nodded, Mistress rewarded Tricia by pushing a button on a remote control device. Tricia giggled as the plug vibrated in her sissy cunt.

Mistress smiled, "See sweetie, good girls get rewards. When when a girl is bad and disobeys me, this happens." Mistress touched another button and it sent an electric shock into Tricia's sissy cunt. The sudden pain brought Tricia to her knees again.

"Remember that girl. Between the whippings and the shocks, we should be able to make you a woman quite rapidly." Then Mistress looked at me and nodded.

I bent over and Mistress took out another vicious looking plug. Tricia gasped and asked, "May I speak please Mistress?"

Mistress was happy, "Good girl, you are a quick learner, yes dear, you may speak."

"That plug is so big, how will Julie ever get that into her sissy cunt?"

Mistress just chuckled, "The same way you did girl. The plug going into Julie is the same size as the one in you."

I almost laughed when I saw the shock on Tricia's face.

I bent over so Mistress could lube my cunt and then felt the familiar sensation of the plug going into my sissy cunt.

Once done, Mistress said, "Tricia, do you see the little ring protruding from Julie's cunt? You have the same thing dear. Now both of you bend over."

Once in position, Mistress attached a thin gold chain from the loops in our asses. The length of the chain was about 5 feet long. "On your knees girls."

We got on out knees in front of Mistress. I could see Tricia was having a problem getting used to the plug, but did not say anything.

"Here are the rules Ladies. You will keep the plug in your sissy cunts all of the time. The only time they come out is if you are getting fucked or you have to shit. Any time they come out, you will put the plug in your sister's mouth."

Mistress saw the confused look on Tricia's face and said, "You may speak girl. I can see you have questions."

Tricia said, "Thank you Mistress. Why are we chained at out cunts like this Mistress?"

"Good question. I have found when I have one girl training another, they need to work as a team. You will almost become the same person. If I see that you are not moving as a team and the chain gets stretched, I will do this"

Mistress pushed the button and the shock went up their cunts. Both of us screamed in pain and then Mistress showed us the remote control, it was set on "low." "Trust me girls, you do not want me to increase the pain setting."

Tricia asked, "Won't the plugs taste nasty coming from our sissy cunts?"

Mistress smiled at Julie, "Take your plug out and give it to Tricia."

I did as commanded and as expected, the tip of the plug was covered in shit. I handed it to Tricia and Tricia did not want to take it into her mouth. The shock that Mistress gave us in our asses changed her mind quickly.

Tricia stuck her tongue out nervously to taste the shit and looked confused.

Mistress said, "See girl. The shit actually tastes good, that is because of the food my whores eat dear. We do not use spices so the disgusting smell is gone. Also, we eat lots of fruit and drink lots of water. Aside from that being healthy, it also makes our shit have a sweet taste to it and a nice soft texture. Go ahead girl, lick it clean."

Mistress said with a smile on her face, "Your Grammy reacted the same way when she first tasted Linda's shit dear."

After the shock of learning her beloved grandmother did something so nasty wore off, Tricia did as she was told and soon the plug was clean. "Thank you for helping me to understand Mistress."

Mistress said, "Now put some lube on the plug and push the plug back in Julie's cunt dear."

I spread my ass wide and felt the plug slip back into place. Mistress touched the remote and the plugs gave off a pleasant vibrating sensation. "Good girls"

Mistress continued, "Take your plug out girl and hold it up."

Tricia obeyed and like mine from before, it was covered in shit. Mistress said, "Taste it."

Tricia made a face, "It tastes nasty Mistress."

Mistress held out her hand and Tricia put the plug in Mistress' hand. Mistress then leaned over and smeared the shit all over Tricia's face.

"I will let you and Julie shower in a bit, but until then that nasty scent will be a reminder of your old life. I want you to remember how sweet your new life is going to be dear. The key is that you must embrace the changes. Trust us dear, you are not the first sissy we have ever trained."

Tricia did something that shocked both Mistress and I. She got on her knees and crawled to Mistress and kissed her feet. That pleased Mistress greatly. Mistress reached out and unlocked Tricia's cage and then did the same to mine.

"Get on your hands and knees girls." Once done, Mistress put leather dog collars around our necks and attached leashes as well. She then led us into the bathroom. "You just behaved quite well Tricia. Here is your reward."

"Lay on your back Tricia." Tricia obeyed and then Mistress nodded to me. I straddled Tricia's head and put my clit by her lips.

"Go ahead Tricia, you know what to do." I felt her lips take my clit into her mouth and I bent over to return the favor and suckle her clit.

Mistress said, "Go slow girls, enjoy the sensation, It might be a long time before this happens again."

I could tell that Tricia would need some instructions on how to suckle properly, but for now I was just enjoying her mouth on my clit. I was determined that Tricia would enjoy the experience and used my tongue on her clit and "sissy bits."

Soon both of us were moaning and right on the edge. To push us both over, Mistress pushed the button the plugs started to vibrate and press on to your prostates. Just before we came Mistress said, "Don't swallow ladies!"

She made us kneel in front of each other and said, "Share the cum girls"

We leaned into each other and kissed with open mouths and used our tongues to push the cum into each other's mouth. Once we were done kissing, Mistress looked to Tricia and asked, "Did you notice anything Tricia?"

Tricia blushed and said, "Yes Mistress, my cum had a salty taste, but Julie's was much sweeter. Why is that?"

Mistress smiled, "Remember what I told you about how Julie's diet would affect how her shit would taste? The same is true of her cum. Now Tricia, stand up and piss on Julie."

I chuckled as I could see how nervous Tricia was about pissing on me. "That's fine Tricia, I love being pissed on. In time you will too."

It took Tricia a few minutes to relax enough to pee, but when she did, she peed all over my face, tits and hair. I moaned loudly so Tricia would understand how much I enjoyed it. Once she was done, I spread the warm piss all over my tits.

Mistress said, "Suck Julie's tits Tricia." After she was done Mistress asked, "What did you notice about the taste of your piss?"

Tricia obeyed and then said, "It was salty and also had a bitter taste too."

"Get on your knees girl. Julie, piss on Tricia now."

I did as commanded and also pissed on her face, hair and tits (though more chest than tits still).

Before I was done pissing, Mistress told Tricia to open her mouth. When she did, I pissed in her mouth.

This really excited Tricia, we could see how hard her clit was. Mistress said, "Swallow Tricia."

After she swallowed my piss, Tricia asked, "May I speak please Mistress?'

Mistress nodded and Tricia said, "Julie's piss tastes so much better. Not as nasty and with a sweeter taste. Is that because of the diet too?"

Mistress said, "Good girl. You are a quick learner."

That made Tricia's face light up. It was obvious her attitude was changing. Mistress said, called out to my sister Becca. Once Becca came in Mistress instructed her to bind our wrists again.

"Take your sisters into the shower and scrub them clean. I want them to be showered at least twice a day to keep their clits clean. I want them cuffed because I do not want them playing with themselves. After they are clean, put their cages on and make sure the pink ribbons are in place. Bring them back to me when they are done."

Becca grabbed us roughly by our clits and walked us into the shower. I saw Tricia cough nervously and then ask, "Ms. Becca, why did Mistress call us 'sisters'?"

Becca explained, "Your Grammy is very special to our mother and we have been told to treat you as a member of the family. In spite of what you have between your legs, you are a woman now, so you are my sister. Julie and I have trained lots of sissys, but you are the first one to become part of our family."

I saw a tear form in Tricia's eye. She was emotionally touched by all that was happening.

Becca's harsh tone brought her back to reality. "Do you need to use the toilet before showering?"

"Thank you Ms, Becca, I do not need to pee but I have to, you know...eeerrr...poop."

Becca rolled her eyes, "We are women Tricia, not little girls. Little girls poop, women shit! Go ahead and shit."

Becca untied us both and let Tricia go first.

Out of habit, Tricia moved to stand in front of the toilet to pee. All of sudden, she buckled in pain as Becca touched the remote. "Stupid bitch! I just got done telling you that you are a woman and you go to stand to piss like a man?"

Becca hit the remote again, this time we both grabbed our assholes in pain.

"Show your sister how women use the toilet Julie."

I never hesitated and pulled the plug from my sissy cunt and put it in Tricia's mouth. The I sat down to pee. I explained, "When our clits are locked you will notice that there are slits for our piss to run off. There will always be a residue in the cages, that is why Mistress wants us to shower twice a day to keep our clits clean and fresh."

Once I was done peeing, I started to bear down to shit. Once there was a "plopping" sound in the water Tricia observed, "There is no smell. Is that also because of your diet?"

I almost laughed as I saw Becca roll her eyes, but answered politely, "Yes that is what Mistress was trying to get you to understand."

Then I reached for the toilet paper and leaned forward to reach back and wipe myself, moving my hand away from my clit as I did.

Becca explained, "Men usually wipe themselves by reaching through their legs. Women can't do that for fear of getting their cunts infected by fecal matter."

After I was done, Becca put the plug in my cunt and then Tricia pulled her out and put it in my mouth. The taste and smell was nasty and I hoped her diet would eliminate that sooner, rather than later.

Tricia did everything correctly and once the plug was back in our cunts, Becca touched the remote and there was a pleasant vibrating sensation.

Becca than took off her clothes to help us shower and I noticed Tricia staring at Becca's pussy. I asked, "Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

Tricia shook her head and said, "Never in person. I mean I have seen porn, but never saw a real life naked woman till I came here."

Becca and I chuckled and she said, "Get used to it girl. You are in a whore house now, Naked is normal around here."

Before Becca turned on the water, she sent me to fetch the hair remover. Becca said, "You do not have much hair on your body except for pubic hair. Stay still and I will apply it by your clit and sissy bits, and then the rest of your body."

As Becca did that, I used a razor to remove any under arm hair and hair around her nipples. Becca explained, "The hair remover tends to burn sensitive areas like your armpits and nipples, that is why Julie is shaving those areas.

Then Becca tied us and helped us into the shower. She started with Tricia and scrubbed her clean, paying particular attention to her clit and sissy cunt.

She said, "Mistress insists that her whores always be clean. In between clients all the girls take showers so that they present themselves neatly to clients. Our female clients especially appreciate that. Men are pigs and could care less about hygiene, they just want to cum."

Tricia looked shocked, "Women come to whore houses?"

I explained that about half of the clients I serve are female, not just because I am a sissy, but because they feel safe experimenting in kinky sex with another woman."

Becca untied us so we could dry ourselves and put us on hands and knees and leashed us. I smiled to myself as I noticed Tricia staring mt my sister's naked ass. I did the same.

Once we got back into Mistress' room, we saw she was naked. No matter how many times I see my sister or Mistress naked, it never fails to excite me. Mistress then went to the couch and spread her legs wide. Becca sat next to her and did the same thing.

Mistress smiled at me, "Julie I know you are very good at licking a woman's cunt, lets see if Tricia knows what she is doing."

I glanced at Tricia and asked, "May I speak please Mistress?" Mistress nodded and I continued, "Tricia has never licked a woman before Mistress. In fact up until she came here, she had never seen a woman naked. I mention that only because I doubt Tricia knows how to lick a cunt yet Mistress."

"Thank you Julie, I will be patient." Then she looked at Tricia and said, "Get between my legs girl, I will tell you what to do."

I had totally forgotten about my sister till I felt Becca tugged on my leash. I watched as both Tricia and I started to lick the cunts of these dominant women.

I heard Mistress tell Tricia how she liked her thighs licked and then to slowly work her tongue upwards to her swollen labia. I did the same thing to Becca and at the point I pushed my tongue into her cunt, Becca grabbed my head and thrust her hips out so all I could taste and smell was the cum juices from her cunt.

After Becca finished cumming, she pushed me back and I looked at Tricia and giggled. Tricia was a quick study, Mistress sat there exhausted with swollen cunt dripping.

Both Tricia and I had very hard clits. Mistress allowed us to suckle each other again and after we came, the women snapped the locks on our chastity devices. Then to add to our humiliation, they tied the sissy pink bows on our clits.

Tricia was ready for her next lesson.