Life in a Whorehouse Pt. 07

Story Info
Tricia starts to learn about her new sissy life
2.9k words
4
3.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Julie, this is really a continuation of our last chapter. If you have not read Chapter 6, it would be a good idea to do so. Also be warned, this story opens with a nasty (sexy?) scat scene, if that is your your "thing," I suggest you skip that part.

Here is how the last chapter ended:

Mistress and Becca tied the 2 women to the chairs they were in and neither offered any resistance. Mistress sat across from Grammy, her thighs more modestly closed. "Is this what you expected when you came in with Linda this morning dear?"

Grammy shook her head and said, "OMG, no Mistress. I never knew I could ever feel this way!"

Mistress smiled, "As soon as I put my fingers to your mouth and you licked it willingly, I knew you wanted this. Then when you licked the shit from my finger after it was in Julie's asshole, I knew you were a submissive as well."

Grammy blushed and said, "May I ask a question please?"

Mistress nodded, "Mistress I was shocked when I licked your finger after it was inside Julie's ass. I expected it to taste nasty. It actually tasted good? How could that be?"

Mistress explained. "Some of the women here, both clients and prostitutes alike, enjoy scat play dear. So they are always prepared by maintaining a diet that encourages that kind of play. They stay away from spices to avoid that nasty smell and then eat lots of fruit and drink a lot of water. This makes their shit taste sweeter and softer."

I could see that Grammy was still not understanding. "Do you know what scat play is Grammy?"

Grammy shook her head, "No Julie, what is it?"

I smiled and knew Grammy would be shocked. "It is when women shit on each other"

I thought Grammy's head would explode. "Women poop on each other?"

Mistress said, "No, women SHIT on each other! Poop is a silly word for something that is quite erotic."

"But why would they do that Mistress?"

Mistress nodded to me. "It is a sign of submission and domination Grammy. The woman being shit on is expressing her ultimate submission to the woman that is dominating her by shitting on her. You have no idea how erotic that is."

"It is almost exclusively a female thing dear. If men are involved it is usually just to watch and jerk off on us. I remember the first time Becca and then Mum shit on me. It was so intense. I was completely lost in how erotic it was. That is when I knew I was really a woman Grammy. I hope it will be the same for Trisha when she is ready for it."

Grammy blushed, "May I taste it again?

I bent over and looked to Becca, she wiped her finger on her wet cunt and then pushed it inside my sissy cunt (asshole), as Becca rubbed her finger inside me, Mistress did the same thing to Becca's asshole.

Becca went to Grammy and let her lick her finger clean as Mistress did the same for Linda.

Grammy was shocked at what she saw. Linda said, "Just wait till you lick your daughter's shit dear. You will understand how erotic it really is!"

And now:

Mistress said to Grammy, "This is touching something deep inside you dear, isn't it?" Grammy nodded and then Mistress continued. "Is this something you would like to try?"

Grammy looked so confused, "It makes no sense to me Mistress, but yes, I want to try it so much. I am both excited and confused about this. I need to see if it is really as erotic as it seems to be."

Mistress untied Grammy and I and told us to get on hands and knees and crawl to the back yard. I own over 10 acres of property in a rural section of the state, so going outside naked in the open is never an issue. All of us, Mistress, Becca, Linda, Grammy and myself could walk around naked outside and never have to worry.

Once out back, Mistress told Grammy to lay on her back. Then Mistress nodded to our mother, Linda, who walked over to Grammy and straddled herself over Grammy and squatted low. I have seen this hundreds of times and been involved in scat play as much, yet every time I see it or am involved in it, it is exciting as the first time I did it when I was a young woman with my Mum and sister.

Mum looked into Grammy's eyes and asked, "Are you sure dear?" Grammy nodded and Mum started to bear down and made erotic grunting sound as she did.

In a moment, Mum's asshole opened and the shit started to poke out. It landed on Grammy's belly and Mum moved up a bit and shit more, this time on Grammy's tits.

Mum smiled, "This feels so strange. I am usually at the receiving end of shit play." Then Mum said, "I am done dear, do you know what to do now?"

Grammy hands trembled as she started to smear the soft shit all over her belly, face, tits and even in her hair. All of us just stared as Grammy got deeper into her depravity and started to wallow in my Mum's shit.

Mistress said, "Help her Linda."

Mum never hesitated and laid on top of Grammy and the two were kissing like bitches in heat, pressing their big tits together. As they kissed they scooped shit from each other and pushed it into each other's mouths. They were both fingering each other and soon they both came hard.

Mum rolled off of Grammy and they both laid there covered in shit with their legs splayed wide. Mistress went over to Grammy and peed on her. Without thinking, Grammy rubbed the warm piss into her skin and watched as Becca went over to our Mum and pissed on her as well. The sight of a daughter pissing on her own mum as the mum was covered in shit, sent me over the edge, and without touching myself - my clitty exploded.

I knew I was in trouble because I came without asking permission and I started to apologize to Mistress. She was very understanding, "Considering the circumstances dear, I guess I can forgive your little mistake."

I blushed because I realized when she said "little" she was also referring to the size of my clit.

Mistress said, "Now come here and get your sister and I off girl." I crawled first to Mistress and then to Becca and got them off orally. They were both as excited as I was and came quickly.

Once Mistress caught her breath she said, "Let Grammy and your mom catch their breath and then give them a whore's shower and bring them back inside."

I walked to my Mum and Grammy and while they laid there, I pissed on them both. I love the expression on my mum's face as the piss first hit her tits. She loved it as much as I did.

I helped them up and then led them to the barn. There I tied their wrists to the ropes hanging from the rafters. I got the hose and sprayed them both with cold water then I scrubbed them both till they were squeaky clean and rinsed them one last time. They both screamed like little girls as the cold water hit their bodies.

I got the hair dryer and blow dried their hair and gave their hair a quick brushing so they were presentable again. As I untied Mum, she kissed me and giggled, "I used to bathe you when you were a little girl and now you are bathing me. I love you Julie."

We went back into Mistress' office and got on our knees to discuss the plans for Tricia, Grammy's "granddaughter."

Mistress said, "I am glad things got as kinky as they became today Grammy, this way you have an idea of what awaits Tricia should you decide to move forward."

"There is nothing to think about Mistress. I mean, look at Julie! She is exactly what I am hoping for my granddaughter Mistress. I am willing to consent to anything you want and I am sure once I talk it over with Tricia she will want it too. She is in her 20's and still looking for direction. I think this is exactly what she has been looking for."

Mistress said, "Okay, discuss it with Tricia and if she is willing come back here in a week. At that time you will give control of her to Becca, Annie and myself. She will have to understand whatever decisions are made are final. She will have no say in what we do."

Grammy accepted the term and went home to explain it to Tricia. One week later, they both appeared in Mistress' office and Tricia's future was being determined.

Grammy was dressed in an elegant tight fitting blue dress that showed off her legs and big tits. Tricia was dressed in a more androgynous outfit. Loose fitting jeans with a baggy blouse on. There was nothing about her physical appearance to clearly define her as being male or female.

All of us, Mistress, Becca, Linda (our mum) and I, were dressed to impress. Tight fitting blouses and skirts that showed off how sexy and feminine we were. We wanted Tricia to realize this is what could happen for her.

Grammy immediately dropped to her hands and knees and kissed Mistress' and Becca's feet. Tricia seemed confused, "Grammy what are you doing? You dress is pulling and up it is obvious you are not wearing panties! Your naked ass is hanging out!"

Mistress allowed Grammy to stand up and Grammy, Linda and myself assumed the submissive position, standing with our hands behind our heads and thighs wide. In doing so, our hemlines hiked up exposing our stockings and garters.

Mistress looked at Tricia, "Do you know why you are here girl?" It was obvious that Tricia was overwhelmed so Mistress used a more gentle tone on her.

Tricia looked around and then finally answered, "Yea, y'all are supposed to make me into a woman."

Mistress tone changed immediately as she went over to Tricia and slapped her face, "How dare you use such a sullen tone on us! We are trying to help you and you are acting like a spoiled little girl and embarrassing your grandmother with your attitude."

While the slap was not meant to be painful, it had the desired effect. Tricia stood up and looked at Mistress, "I am sorry Ma'am. I just don't understand how this will work."

Mistress nodded, "In the future you will address me as 'Mistress' and Becca will be addressed as 'Ms. Becca,' understand?"

Tricia seemed to grasp what was happening and finally stood in a submissive position.

Mistress said to Tricia, "Look at Julie. How would you describe her?"

Tricia never hesitated, "She is a beautiful woman with a great body."

I blushed a bit and smiled, "Thank you Tricia."

Mistress then said, "Do you realize that Julie has the same thing in her knickers as you have in yours?"

Tricia was shocked, "Bullshit! There is no way that girl is really a dude."

Mistress shook her head, "Take off your clothes Julie."

I turned to face Tricia and unbuttoned my blouse, as I did I watched Tricia's face as she looked at the black lacy bra I had on. Then I reached back and undid my bra and let my 36D tits be exposed. I knew Tricia was likely getting hard looking at me and that excited me. My nipples were like diamonds.

Then I reached back and zipped down my skirt and it puddled to the floor at my feet. Just as last time, Grammy went to gather my clothes and hang then up submissively.

Finally I pulled down my knickers and Tricia could see I did indeed have a cock and balls (clit and lady parts). I left my garters, stockings and heels on as I assumed the submissive position as well.

Mistress tone was harsh as she looked at Tricia and said, "As I told you, this beautiful woman is indeed a 'dude,' which you said was impossible."

Grammy said, "This is why I brought you here Tricia. This is what you could be. Isn't that your dream? These women are willing to make that happen. Now please change your attitude and open your mind to the reality of what could be for you."

Reality seemed to be setting in and Tricia asked, "How would we do this?"

Mistress explained. "I have made arrangements for you to spend a month with us here. During that time, you will live with Julie and will be trained how to be a real woman."

Mistress continued, "Julie has accepted that responsibility knowing full well, any time you mess up, not only will you be punished, but she will be punished as well. For example, when we first met I gave you a warning about your attitude. Yet you continued to be rude. You will be punished, but first Julie will be punished."

I went to the ropes hanging down from the ceiling and reached up as Becca secured my wrists. Mistress brought a whip to my mouth and I kissed it submissively and then Mistress stepped back. The next sound was that of the whip lashing my ass.

All the time I was being whipped, I looked at my Mum and Grammy. I already saw Grammy being spanked last time and realized she loved it, I wondered if she felt the same way about being whipped. When the whipping was completed, Mistress took Grammy by the hand and placed her hand on my ass.

What do you notice Grammy?

"Julie's ass is a bright red and it is actually warm to the touch." Then Mistress took Tricia's hand and had her feel my ass as well. I thought to myself, "Both of them are spending a long time lingering on the feel of my ass."

Grammy said, "Mistress, it is just as much my fault for Tricia's behavior as anyone else. Apparently, I did not prepare her enough for all that would happen. May I be punished as well please?"

Mistress nodded as Becca tied Grammy next to me. I looked over and smiled weakly and then Mistress started whipping her ass as well. As she did I heard Grammy sigh and realized the pain triggered an orgasm.

I was not the only one to notice her orgasm, Tricia said, "Grammy, what's going on? I can see your vagina, you are soaked. Have you gone nuts?"

Mistress and Becca never hesitated, they both grabbed Tricia and in a moment she was as naked as her grandmother. Mistress and Becca was too strong for Tricia to resist and soon she was hanging from her wrists next to her grandmother.

Mistress explained, "Tricia. A big part of what you will learn is good manners and discipline. Ladies are never rude to anyone. You were rude to all of us and you will be punished."

Mistress was really angry and gave Tricia a severe whipping. By the time Mistress was done, Tricia was defeated. I knew her attitude would change for the better.

Mistress nodded to my mother and she got on her knees and brought Grammy off with her mouth.

As Mum was getting Grammy off, Mistress and Becca were inspecting Tricia like she was an animal at a livestock show. They poked their fingers inside Tricia's sissy cunt (asshole) and then wiped the filth off in Tricia's hair. They opened her mouth and inspected her teeth. They pinched and twisted her nipples. Finally, they cupped her clitty and lady parts and noticed she was already hard.

Becca released Grammy and she waited her instructions. Mistress smiled, "Remember the last time you were here, you watched Linda suck Julie to an orgasm? Remember how excited you were to watch that?"

"Then you admitted that you wanted to suck your granddaughter too?"

Grammy blushed bright red as she nodded.

Mistress said, "Now you will have your wish. Get on your knees and suck Tricia to an orgasm, but don't you dare swallow her cum."

Mistress looked at my mother and said, "Take off your clothes and suck Julie."

In a flash my mother was bare assed naked next to the naked Grammy as they both suckled Tricia and I. I really wanted this to last a long time. The sight of these 2 women sucking their own daughter and granddaughter was so delicious!

I tried to hold out as long as I could, but my mum was such a talented cock sucker, that was impossible. When I came, I came hard. I looked over and could see Tricia was experiencing the same thing.

Once they were done, they looked at Mistress, each of them had cum dribbling down from their lips.

Mistress commanded, "Share the cum ladies."

In a split second, the 2 women were kissing and grinding their cunts on each other as they kissed. They were so excited they both orgasmed very quickly and slowly sunk to their knees in front of their sissy girls.

Becca handed each of the women a cage and then put our soft clits into the plastic tubes and reached around under our sissy parts and locked them in place. The sound of the locks, locking around our chastity cages was intimidating.

Mistress handed both women a diamond encrusted key and placed it around their necks. Then she gave Becca a duplicate key and Mistress put their keys on around their necks.

They symbolism was not lost on me. It became obvious, these women now controlled my future and Tricia's future as well.