Life in a Whorehouse Pt. 10

Story Info
Julie demonstrates her cock sucking skills.
1.8k words
4.08
2.4k
3
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how the last chapter ended:

After our shower, we went back to Mistress' room. Once we got back into Mistress' room, we saw she was naked. No matter how many times I see my sister, Becca, or Mistress naked, it never fails to excite me. Mistress then went to the couch and spread her legs wide. Becca sat next to her and did the same thing.

Mistress smiled at me, "Julie I know you are very good at licking a woman's cunt, lets see if Tricia knows what she is doing."

I glanced at Tricia and asked, "May I speak please Mistress?" Mistress nodded and I continued, "Tricia has never licked a woman before Mistress. In fact up until she came here, she had never seen a woman naked. I mention that only because I doubt Tricia knows how to lick a cunt yet Mistress."

"Thank you Julie, I will be patient." Then she looked at Tricia and said, "Get between my legs girl, I will tell you what to do."

I had totally forgotten about my sister till I felt Becca tugged on my leash. I watched as both Tricia and I started to lick the cunts of these dominant women.

I heard Mistress tell Tricia how she liked her thighs licked and then to slowly work her tongue upwards to her swollen labia. I did the same thing to Becca and at the point I pushed my tongue into her cunt, Becca grabbed my head and thrust her hips out so all I could taste and smell was the cum juices from her cunt.

After Becca finished cumming, she pushed me back and I looked at Tricia and giggled. Tricia was a quick study, Mistress sat there exhausted with swollen cunt dripping.

Both Tricia and I had very hard clits. Mistress allowed us to suckle each other again and after we came, the women snapped the locks on our chastity devices. Then to add to our humiliation, they tied the sissy pink bows on our clits.

Tricia was ready for her next lesson.

Now that we were clean and our clits locked in chastity, Mistress looked at me and said, "Get Tricia dressed. Let's see what we are working with."

With the plugs buried in our sissy cunts, I took Tricia to our closet. It was a huge walk-in closet with clothes of every size.

I told Tricia, "Lets start with the basics." Seeing that Tricia had a darker complexion than me (I am very fair skinned) and a bit of a belly I a decided black corset would look good on her as well as tighten her figure a bit.

I was right, once the corset was on her, it helped to give her a more feminine figure. It had the added bonus of giving her some cleavage as well. I used the silicone tits that my sister gave me when I first started dressing. They were 36D and that instantly improved her look.

Next I gave her the stockings and taught her how to roll them up her legs and thighs. Once they reached her thighs, I showed her how to use the suspenders hanging from the corset to keep them in place.

I could not help but feel my clitty start to harden in its cage as I looked at how sexy she looked.

I was still naked as I took her down the halls to where the girls would get their hair and make up. Tricia seemed comfortable walking and having strangers see her in just her underwear.

As we walked, we were stopped by a male client. I curtsied to him and asked if he needed anything. He said, he would like me to suck his cock.

Since I was naked, it was obvious I was a sissy so I did not have to say anything further. I did ask, "Sir, do you mind if I go a bit slower, we have a new girl and I would like to show her the proper cock sucking technique."

He smiled and agreed. I asked if he wanted us to one of the rooms and he said the hall was fine. He admitted that he was an exhibitionist.

I got on my knees in front of him and said, "Sir, my name is Julie, it would be an honor to suck your cock, thank you Sir. May I undress you please?"

He nodded and I reached up to undo his belt and pull his pants down and then his underwear. Then as I pulled his underwear down, his cock popped out. As it did he rubbed his cock along my face and left some pre cum on my cheeks.

I smiled, it was a big cock. I would later learn it was 9 inches long and quite wide.

"May I stand please Sir?" He allowed me off my knees long enough so that I could finish undressing him. Once down I got on my knees again. By now, people had started to gather and watch me sucking his cock.

I crawled behind the man and started to lick his ass. I would later explain to Tricia, that before sucking the cock, a good prossie knows to get him excited first. Most men will never admit it, but they love having their asses played with.

I started to lick his ass leaving a wet trail as I did. I moved my mouth closer and closer to the crack of his ass until I knew he could feel my hot breath along his ass crack.

Then I pushed my tongue between his ass cheeks and started to lick his asshole.

I heard a female client (not his wife) say out loud "That is disgusting, how could any woman do such a disgusting thing?"

I remember thinking to myself, "That's why your husband is a regular client here. He loves having his asshole licked and you don't do it!"

After a while, he started to grind his ass on to my face and I reached around and took his hard cock in my hand and slowly stroked it.

After a bit, I playfully slapped his ass and he turned around and put his cock in front of my face. I am sure he wanted me to take it in my mouth, but I wanted to prolong his pleasure.

I put my head lower and started to lick his balls. The moaning told me he loved what I was doing. As I stroked his cock I gave his balls a full tongue bath. Then I opened my mouth wide and took both balls in my mouth and looked up so he could see my face swollen with his balls in it.

Then I used an old whore's trick and gently started to grind my teeth on the base of his ball sack. He said, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

I could feel his cock leaking into my hair as I finally slid my mouth off his balls and kissed the tip of his cock. I tasted pre cum and dried piss on the tip.

I made it a point to look into his eyes as I took his cock in my mouth. I would later explain to Tricia that men love to watch their cock sliding into a girls mouth. I heard him say, "That's it bitch, suck my cock like the filthy whore you are."

The tone and words that he used told me what I needed to do next. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled his body close to my face so that his big cock pushed deeper down my throat. His cock went deeper and deeper till I started to gag. I ignored my gag reflex and continued to pull him deeper inside me.

After a moment, I pulled his cock out of my mouth and puked all over my tits. I knew he loved that. He reached back and slapped my face then grabbed my hair and pushed his cock back in my mouth and started to rape my face.

Tricia later told me that they woman that said how disgusting I was actually had her fingers down her jeans as she watched me puke.

In a moment I could feel his cock pulsate in my mouth and he was about to cum. I reached around and pushed my wet finger up and into his asshole just as he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed the first spurt than pulled off so he could cum on my face and hair.

He was excited and came a lot. Once he was done cumming I leaned over and suckled him dry. Then I slipped my finger from his asshole and wiped it on my tits, leaving a nasty brown streak as I did. I looked into his eyes as I cupped my tit to my mouth and licked the brown streak off.

I heard the woman that called me "disgusting" moan loudly as she fingered herself to a nice orgasm.

The man told me to turn around and bend over and pull my ass cheeks wide apart. He was surprised to see that my sissy cunt had a plug buried inside my asshole. He pushed the plug to the side and slipped a hundred dollar into my sissy cunt as a tip.

I got back on my knees and looked up at him. I was a mess, covered in cum and puke all over my face, tits and dripping on to my belly.

He smiled and said. "You did great Julie, that was the best cock sucking I ever had."

I stood and curtsied and thanked him. With the money still protruding from my asshole, I took Tricia's hand and we continued to get her hair done. As we walked, could feel the plugs vibrate in our sissy cunts.

Poor Tricia was confused, "How does Mistress know what happened?"

I pointed to the CCTV cameras in the hall. "Every inch of the whore house has constant surveillance. This is protection for the girls. Often we are naked, tied and helpless. The CCTV prevents us from any harm if things start to get out of hand."

I chuckled, "The man whose cock I just sucked, may not realize it, but Mistress watched what just happened and is going to bill him for that blow job."

When we got to door, the woman in charge took Tricia and then told me to get cleaned up and dressed, by then Tricia should be done.

Before going to my room, I stopped in to check with Mistress.

She complimented me on the quality of my cock sucking and then told me to make sure I explain the various tricks I had used. Mistress planned on having Tricia suck some cock in the next few days. I explained that I would work with her and she should be ready by tomorrow.