Life in a Whorehouse Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grammy blushed and smiled, "Yes dear, we are both whores now!"

Mistress said, "Grammy why not take your granddaughter into one of the rooms and show her what you have learned."

Grammy took Tricia by her clit and led her into one of the rooms we use for clients.

Mistress smiled, "Go ahead Linda, I am sure you and Julie need some time alone too."

We both curtsied and my mum took my clit and brought me into my room.

Once we were in our room, Mistress came in and turned on the CCTV. We had all agreed ahead of time that we would watch Grammy and Tricia before fucking.

We watched as they kissed passionately, much more like lovers than grandmother and granddaughter. After a bit, Tricia started to suckled Grammy's tits and then started to bite her nipples.

My mum explained that Grammy had become quite the pain slut. Sure enough as we watched, Grammy started to finger her cunt as Tricia inflicted more pain on her nipples.

Finally, Tricia got between Grammy's spread thighs and started to do oral on Grammy's cunt. I was pleased to see all my weeks of training Tricia were paying off. In no time Grammy had orgasmed and just laid there on the edge of the bed, with her legs spread wide, showing absolutely no shame or modesty about her cunt being so brazenly displayed.

Mistress smiled, "Grammy has become quite a whore Linda, nicely done.

We watched as Grammy take Tricia's clit in her hand and kissed the tip in a loving manner. Then she said, "I think it is about time you fuck granny's wrinkled old ass!"

They both laughed and Grammy got the lube and bent over, "Help get me ready dear?"

Tricia's fingers trembled as she pushed the lube into her grandmother's asshole. Grammy looked back, "Come on Tricia. We're both whores, we both want this. Put your clitty in, I have been wanting you to fuck me like this ever since I started working in the whore house with Linda."

Tricia got behind Grammy and slipped her clit into her asshole. As she did, Grammy started to twerk on her clit. Mistress looked at Linda, "You taught her that didn't you?"

Linda just grinned and said, "You taught me, so I taught her. Seems like she is a quick learner."

As Tricia started to fuck her grandmother, my mother got on hands and knees and invited me to fuck her. After I lubed her asshole I put my clit inside her asshole and started to fuck her.

Just as Grammy had twerked on Tricia's clit, my mum did the same thing. I saw Tricia had started to fill her grandmother's ass with her cum and soon I did the same to my mother. As I did, I noticed Mistress watching with her hand between her spread legs.

Once we were done, Mum got on her knees and licked my nasty clit clean. Shit, cum and her own cm juices were on my clit and she suckled me deeply. After she finished, Mistress had me stand up and she took me by my clit and we all went into the room where Grammy and Tricia were.

They were still laying in bed. Tricia's clit was still dirty. My mother and I got between her legs and licked her filthy clit clean. Then we kissed. It was so nice.

We chatted casually about the future and then after a bit Mistress smiled at Grammy. "Do you want to show us the new trick Linda taught you girl?"

Grammy giggled, "I would love to, but it seems their clits have gone soft."

Mistress explained, "That is one of the nice features about the hormones dear. Though the hormones will make Tricia's clitty smaller, she will be able to get harder much faster and have multiple orgasms. Just like a woman can.

Mistress nodded to my mother and Mum came over and started to suckle my clit and in no time I was hard and ready to go.

Since Grammy's cunt was already wet, she had me lay down on the floor and then impaled her cunt on my clit. Grammy and I reached towards each other and started to play with each other's tits.

Tricia looked to my mother, "What are they doing Ms Linda? They are just laying there."

Linda explained, "No dear, it may seem that way, but your Grammy is doing something only experienced whores know how to do."

Linda brought Tricia in for a closer look. Grammy was upright on me, and seemed to be just sitting on me. However when you took a closer look, you could see Grammy's hips moving ever so slightly.

Linda continued, "Your Grammy is doing kegels dear. That means she is making her cunt contract, and then relax. Women do that to keep their pussys tight. When they do it on top of a man's cock or a sissys clit, the sensation is amazing."

I knew I was getting close now and having my mother just inches from me like this excited me all the more. Then Mistress added to the excitement and mounted my face and planted her wet cunt on me to tend to.

The sounds of the women talking was muffled now by Mistress' thighs pressing on my ears. My mother said, "Right now it feels like Grammy is jerking off Julie's clit with her cunt."

She called out to me, "How are you doing girl?"

All I could do was moan loudly into Mistress' cunt.

I pushed my tongue deep inside Mistress' cunt and soon she was grinding her cum juices all over my face. As she did that, Grammy started to ride my clit. The sensation was beyond words. Finally I arched my back and came hard inside her cunt. As I did so, both women came as well.

After a bit, they both got off me leaving me too exhausted to move. My mother said to Tricia, "Lay on your back girl." Once Tricia was on her back, my mother mounted Tricia's face with her cunt.

When my mother is really excited, she can cum quickly and hard. She was excited and soon not only came, but squirted all over Tricia's face.

The 5 of us, Mum, Grammy, Tricia, Mistress and myself just laid there naked and exhausted. I knew Tricia was ready for her new life as a woman and as a whore.

12