Life In Another World Ch. 03

Story Info
My first quest in another world.
2.3k words
4.49
5.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I washed myself with a wet cloth, got geared up and left the inn.

As I walked naked through the market, everyone was staring at me with their eyes full of lust, as usual. There were a few men that spanked my butt as I walked and there was nothing I could do about it except smile.

I went to the guild and immediately everyone stopped talking to each other and stared at my body. I could never get used to this.

I went over to the quest board. Before I could find anything, Joey, an adventurer, came and groped my butt. His hand slowly slide down and teased my pussy. His fingers were very skillful and I felt violated as everyone else just stared and smiled at me.

Joey tore a quest off the board and pulled my hand towards the counter. "This slut over here will take this quest."

The naked clerk read the quest and said "Are you sure? It's an E rank quest and she's only an F rank"

"Don't worry about it, miss." Joey replied while fingering my pussy. "If she fails, she will just pay the penalty."

I clenched my fists and kept my arms at my sides as I trembled. I was feeling too good! "Ah! Yes! Mmm!! Oh Fuck! Ah!" I moaned uncontrollably.

"Heard that?" Joey said. "She said yes. Hahaha!"

The clerk processed my quest and gave me the details. E Rank quest 'Guard Duties'.

My pussy was still wet and leaking after my orgasm and Joey spanked my butt. I let out a moan and closed my legs. Everyone was laughing and cheering for me. "Since this is your first quest and I am your senior, I will guide you in this quest." Joey said.

Joey wrapped his arm around my neck and massaged my boobs as we walked out of the guild. I had to walk past the market again and this time, more men came to me to have a feel of my boobs and butt. After each man had their fun with me, Joey ordered me to thank them for being so nice to me.

"T-Thank you... Sir..." I said while looking down. Some of the men just laughed while some said "You're welcome slut!"

I had to walk to the center of town and Joey made me walked a few rounds around the water fountain. So many people were there and it was so embarrassing!

Next, I had to walk through the houses and again I was touched by the men and I had to thank every one of them.

When we got to the gates, the guards recognized me. They said hi to me while massaging my boobs and patting my pussy. Next I had to walk up the stairs and followed the guards up. Joey kept on spanking my butt from behind.

After kneeling down,

Joey, the C rank adventurer, locked my hands behind my back as I knelt on the ground. "Suck" the guard said as he slapped my face with his dick.

I opened my mouth and swallowed the first dick. It was difficult to gain momentum as I couldn't use my hands. Before I did a good job of sucking his dick, the other guards came and saw what was happening.

After a good 15 minute of sucking, the guard finally cum into my mouth. I had to do the same for the other guards too. Blowjobs.

After all the blowjobs were shot into my mouth and I swallowed all of it, including Joey's, He pulled my hair up, ordering me to stand up. I screamed in pain as I got up.

The guards slapped my face and told me, "Shut the fuck up, Slut! Be quiet!"

I bit my lips and kept quiet.

Next, the guards held my arms and brought me down the stairs and outside the safe walls of Karina town. "Since you've accepted this quest of yours to do guard duties, you will fulfill your duties by acting as bait for the monsters!" The guards said. "Don't worry, we would protect you if you're in danger."

Completely naked, hands locked behind my back, no weapons, and I had to stand in the middle of the field all alone.

Suddenly, there was movement in the nearby bushes. 3 goblins came out!

"No.... NO!" I screamed and ran towards the gate. I was at least 100 meters away!

The guards and Joey didn't come to save me like they promised. They just stood at the gate and laughed at me. The goblins eventually caught up with me and they pushed my head down to the ground!

I wiggled my butt as I knelt with my head facing the ground. I was terrified! "N-No... please don't! Save me! Please!!" I screamed.

The goblins' dicks went into my anal and pussy while the remaining goblin stepped on the back of my head.

I knew that there were only male goblins, and they could impregnate any species and it would gave birth to more male goblins. I didn't want that!

The goblins kept on laughing while fucking me until they died. Joey killed all 3 of them with his bow and arrows. The goblins didn't cum, which I was so relieved.

Joey and 2 guards came. "Good job!" Joey said. "Now let us see if there's any more monsters nearby!"

My hair got pulled up and I got up and walked back to the same spot, alone.

This time, no monsters could be found but I had to remain outside for another 2 hours before the guards shouted for me to return.

Before I was allowed to get back into town, the guards removed my bondage ordered me play with myself until I orgasmed. Joey, 5 guards, 2 naked slaves, and 17 men were all looking at me as I massaged my boobs and fingered my pussy.

It only took me 2 minutes before I moaned out loud, "Ah! Fuck yes! Urgh! Ah! Oh God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! AHHH!!!!"

I orgasmed hard and squirted wildly as the men clapped and cheered for me.

Next, I was finally allowed re-entry into town but I had to do it on all fours, crawling on the ground. Joey, along with 5 or 6 men, spanked my butt as I crawled back into town.

I had to stand up and had my body touched by the guards for an hour before Joey could escort me back to the guild.

I was only rewarded 3 gold coins for the completion of my first quest. Enough to only last 1 night at the inn with food and a bath.

Joey spanked my butt and said "Good job on completing your first quest, babygirl!"

"Ah! T-Thank you... Sir..." I replied.

The other adventurers laughed and it was another day done. Or so I thought.

When Joey brought me back to my room at the inn, he pushed me down onto the bed, held my wrists above my head and said "Do you know that Goblins have a blessing? If a goblin manage to fuck a woman, no matter if it cums or not, the woman will be able to have sex with anyone for the next 6 hours!"

"W-What? No! What blessing is this? It's a curse!" I said and struggled a little.

"You know, I am always a gentleman, Jasmine." Joey said. "If you don't want to have sex with me, just say so. I'll invite others to come instead."

I couldn't risk having lots of men coming over, so I said "Please have sex with me, Joey."

"Are you sure?" Joey asked. "You're always giving me that angry look and you're doing it right now. I guess you really don't want to fuck me, so I'll go ahead and invite the others to..."

Before Joey finished talking, I begged, "No! Please Joey! Please fuck me! I'm begging you to have sex with me! Please Sir! I want you.. I want your dick..."

I stop resisting as Joey slowly inserted his dick into my pussy. "Ah.. This feels good! Your pussy is so tight, baby!" Joey said.

"Ah! Yes Sir! Yes... Ah!" I moaned in response. It really did felt good.

When Joey came into my mouth and I swallowed all of it, a "ding dong" sound appeared in my head but I was too exhausted to check it. I fell asleep.

By the time I woke up, Joey was already gone. I checked my status and found that I've unlocked a new skill.

Skill title: 'One is never enough'

Skill description: 'Having sex with one man will never be enough for you. With this skill, you can have sex with anyone at anytime you wish.'

Passive: '+5 to all stats whenever you have sex with someone'

Strength, Dexterity, Agility, Intelligence, Luck and Wisdom, all would add 5 points.

Right now I had:

Strength - 10

Dexterity - 10

Agility - 10

Intelligence - 55

Luck - 10

Wisdom - 5

I'm guessing that strength meant raw power, dexterity means how evasive I am, Agility is speed, Intelligence is for magic, Luck is just how lucky I am, and wisdom is how smart I am, I had 0 wisdom at the start.

It's not like I could just tell everyone about my new skill, I would be taken by force all the time! I decided to keep it a secret and got ready to head for the guild for my next quest.

There wasn't much to prepare after washing myself, since I couldn't wear any clothes, just my shoulder and knee guards, boots and my weapons.

I walked out and as usual, everyone was staring at me with eyes full of lust.

When I got into the guild, I walked straight to the quest board. Even though Joey wasn't around, the men were still checking my body out with all sorts of comments about my body and I was embarrassed!

I chose and took a quest and brought it over to the naked clerk.

The clerk read the quest and said, "are you sure you want to do this? It's a E rank quest - Kill 5 goblins."

I replied, "Yes I'm sure. I can do this!"

Suddenly my butt got spanked, one on each butt cheek at the same time by 2 men. "Ah!" I let out a moan and everyone including the clerk laughed at me.

"Don't worry miss! We will take care of her!" The 2 men said. "Yeah! It's dangerous for a little girl like you to take on quests on your own!"

The clerk said, "Please do so. I'm worried for her. Jasmine, you're so lucky to have other adventurers helping you out!"

"Y-Yeah... I'm so lucky...." I said as the men continued to rub my butt. "Thank you for Ah! For the help, Sir...."

The men smiled and said "you're welcome!"

Next, I got escorted by the 2 of them to the gate. My butt was being groped as we walked and introduced ourselves.

Timothy

Age 26

E rank

Proficient in healing magic.

Adventurer.

Gaze

Age 28

D rank

Known as 'The Guardian' for his strong shield ability.

Adventurer.

The both of them gave me my own introduction while groping my butt.

"Jasmine

Age 22

F rank

Known as 'The adventurer Slut' for You are the only naked slave working as an adventurer. E cup breasts, willing to do anything, and very sexy and beautiful as fuck!"

"Really? I am the only slave working as an adventurer?" I asked.

"Yes baby!" The men replied. "Normally women like you would either be working as a cleaner or prostitute. Didn't you know? However there are some rare cases where the woman had healing magic. They became Saints at the church. What about you? Since you're an adventurer.. what can you do?"

"Oh.. I... I can do some magic.." I replied, feeling a little more comfortable since they shared knowledge with me.. even though they were still touching my butt.

"So what's with the one handed sword and daggers?" The men asked.

"I know basic sword and dagger attacks. But I'll be mainly using my staff." I replied.

"So what type of magic can you use?" They asked.

"Well.. I don't really want to say it... but I'll show you later.." I replied.

Gaze looked at me all confused and annoyed but Timothy laughed and shouted "HAHAHA!! Oh! So you're flirting with us now!! Hahaha!!"

Timothy spanked my butt and said "You're so sexy and adorable!"

"Hehe! Thanks!" I replied.

When we got to the gate, the guards saw me and told us to stop.

The guards discussed with Timothy and Gaze while I had to wait for them on my knees. When they returned, Gaze told me that I had to do something in order to leave. It's a simple task for naked Sluts like me.

I had already kind of expected it when I saw the guards' lustful faces.

In order for me and my party to leave town, I had to put on an orgasm show first. This time, the guards wanted me to kneel as I orgasmed. I began spreading my knees wider and made my back straight. Next, I massaged my boobs for Timothy, Gaze, 3 guards, and 8-9 men.

"Ah! This feels good!" I said.

Next, I slide both of my hands down to my pussy and spread them. Then, I inserted 4 fingers into my pussy. 2 fingers from each hand. I fingered my pussy hard and fast as I bounced up and down slowly but happily. I was starting to enjoy humiliating myself..

"Ah! I'm coming!" I shouted.

"Ah! Oh God! AHHH!!" I moaned out loud and orgasmed. I only squirted a little bit everyone loved my performance.

The guards said that my party was allowed to leave town and I happily crawled out of town as Timothy and Gaze walked behind me.

Only after crawling for a while did I realized that I was still on all fours. I got up and went to Gaze for my weapons.

Timothy told me that he loved how sexy I was earlier, and I told him that if he helped me with my quest, I might show him something else.

Gaze asked if the same applied to him, I said "Yes Sir."

My adventure continued~