Life In Another World Ch. 04

Story Info
My Second Quest.
1.9k words
4.47
3.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timothy was massaging my boobs while Gaze was fingering my pussy as we walked further and further away from town.

Gaze gently pulled my hair and said "move to the right, slut!"

"Yes. Thank you Sir." I replied and smiled.

I got manhandled and guided by their hands as we walked to what appeared to be a cave.

We got down at the bushes and saw 2 goblins standing guard at the cave. I asked the party what to do next but Gaze told me that I should decide myself if I really wanted to grow as an adventurer.

Timothy hinted at me saying that I should kill off those goblin guards as silently as possible first.

I came up with a plan and told the party about it. First I'll distract them by walking naked towards them. Next, both of them should act like they're attacking the goblins. I would be the one that gave the finishing blow with my magic.

It turned out great after I used my Ice spear magic to headshot those 2 goblins.

I wanted to give a High five to the party but instead, Gaze slapped my face, saying "This is not enough! I know you're an F rank but still, you're very far away from ranking up if you keep on relying on us!"

"Yes Sir.." I said and looked down.

Timothy spanked my butt from behind and massaged my boobs while saying "Well don't worry too much about it! You're already perfect with such a beautiful body!"

"Thanks...." I replied.

Timothy said to Gaze, "Come on bro! You gonna let such a beautiful lady remain sad? It's her first kill!"

Gaze said to me "I'm sorry, you did a good job considering it's your first time killing a monster. I was too harsh on you. Here, take this." Gaze came to me and gave me a kiss on my mouth!

It was my first kiss other than Master and my parents!

Timothy massaged my boobs from behind me and my pussy got wet again.

"Okay, now it's my turn to reward you, baby!" Timothy said and kissed me too.

Gaze slide his hand up my thighs and started to pat my wet pussy.

After a while, Gaze spanked my butt and said "Alright. Time to get going now!"

Timothy and I replied, "Okay." And we walked into the cave.

There were blood everywhere as we walked further into the cave. When I saw a dead corpse, Gaze covered my mouth and prevented me from screaming.

"Calm down." Gaze said. "Goblins love to fuck women of any species in order to give birth to more goblins. They will fuck until the women are dead. So calm down if you don't want to end up like this."

I nodded my head and Gaze removed his hand. Gaze massaged my boobs a little and said "Good girl."

I smiled and we went further into the cave.

We were at a split path when suddenly, goblins from all 3 directions including behind charged at us!

"Reinforce Armor!" Gaze shouted. "Leave the ones behind to me! I'll stop them! Greater strength!"

Timothy ordered me, "Kill the ones in front with your magic! Now!"

I nodded my head and shouted, "Fire sto-" before I finished my chant, Timothy hit my pussy with his staff. I bent forward and moaned "Ah!!"

"Don't use fire magic, you bimbo!" Timothy scolded me. "We're in a cave! Use something else!"

I used the safest option and shouted "Wind storm!"

Sharp winds came and sliced up the goblins' heads and bodies up. After clearing the goblins from the two paths in front, I bowed to Timothy and said "I'm sorry Sir, for being such an idiot..."

Timothy smiled and said "Don't worry about it, you're just a newbie, I will teach you the basics." Then he slapped my pussy and I moaned.

"Hey! Stop flirting and come help me you idiots!" Gaze shouted.

I ran over and shouted "Wind storm!"

When the wave of about 30 goblins were dead, Gaze turned to me and slapped my face. "What the fuck was that, Jasmine?!"

I replied "I'm sorry Sir..."

"Yeah! You better be!" Gaze scolded me. "I'll fuck you later! I don't care about the lightning! I'll fucking fuck you later you fucking slut!"

Timothy came forward to stop Gaze and I said "Don't worry about the lightning. I can have sex with anyone and everyone...."

Timothy and Gaze looked at me, surprised and confused. I continued, "I have a skill that allows me to have sex with anyone.l at any time.. it's my secret........."

I held my hands together and tremble in fear. I really didn't want anyone finding out but I felt I could trust them... my party members..

Timothy spoke out first, "I see. Thanks for sharing your secret. It would be bad if others find out about it.."

Gaze said "Yeah. I'm sorry that I forgot you're just an F rank.. and thank you for sharing your secret with us."

I replied, "So do you guys want to have sex with me? I'm always available.. you know.."

Gaze said "Let's clear this cave and quest first. Then we will think about it, you horny slut!"

Timothy said "Yeah! Haha! Don't worry, we will fuck you later!"

I smiled and we went further into the cave. I decided to go to the left path and we ended up finding a Sex room.

Countless of dead and naked women on the ground, cum all over their faces and bodies, some of their stomachs had a knife stabbed into it, I'm guessing that the goblins were done with them. The others were fucked until they died. It was an awful and disgusting scene. I vomited.

After drinking some water and calming down, we walked back to the cross path and went to the right. My pussy leaked out in fear when I saw the room. There was a Goblin Lord and 3 Goblin champions, along with lots of normal goblins.

Gaze told me "This is your quest. So go ahead and kill them all!"

Timothy said to me "leave the normal goblins to us, and do what you do best, baby!"

"Y-Yes Sir!" I shouted and charged in front!

I kept on thinking what exactly did I do best but all I could come up with was my sex appeal. Goblins love to fuck us women, so we would give birth to more goblins. That meant that sex was probably the only thing on their minds!

"Oh Goblins! Please have Sex with me! I want to have your children!" I told them while massaging my boobs.

The goblins seemed to understand what I was saying and they laughed at me. They replied something that I didn't understand but I got on my knees and started to play with myself in front of the Goblin Lord sitting at a chair, and 3 Goblin champions.

1 of the 3 Goblin champions came forward and pulled my hair up. "Please fuck me, My champion!" I said.

The goblin champion laughed out loud with his eyes closed and I shouted, "Lightning Spear!"

The spear of lightning penetrated his throat and instantly killed him.

I got up and the Goblin Lord shouted something and the remaining 2 Goblin Champions charged at me.

"Ice wall!" I shouted.

Walls of Ice appeared in front of me but the goblin champions easily smashed through it.

"Earth spike!" I shouted.

Lots of pointy pikes of earth shot from the ground, piercing the goblin champions.

"Wind Catastrophe!!" I shouted. Strong violent winds came upon the 2 goblin champions and I finished them off with "Wind Disaster!" which was basically wind that exploded from the center.

Now, we're left with the Goblin Lord. Instead of fighting us, he ran away.

"Lightning spear!" I shouted and cleared the normal goblins.

I wanted to chase after the goblin lord but I fell to my knees. I've used too much mana.

Timothy and Gaze took my arms and supported me.

Gaze said "You did good. We didn't expect that you're so proficient in magic. We thought you're just a newbie."

Timothy said "Yeah baby! You're a mage. Top tier. But we also know you don't want others to find out, right?"

I nodded my head and said, "Yes Sir. Please don't spread my secrets. I'll do anything..."

"Anything, baby?" Timothy asked.

"Yes Sir." I replied. "Anything. Including Sex."

Gaze said "it's good that you understand."

Both of them carried me out of the cave while they collected a few body parts of goblins.

When we got out of the cave, Timothy demanded that I orgasm for them before I proceeded back to town.

"Yes Sir. Anything you want..." I replied.

The party dropped my naked body on to the ground and I quickly fingered my pussy while lying down.

I used 2 fingers from my left hand to finger my pussy as I groped my boobs hard with my right hand.

"Ah! Yes! Ah! Fuck yes! Ah! Oh my God!! AHHH!!!!" I moaned and orgasmed hard.

I squirted everywhere wildly and asked, "Is this enough, Sir?"

Timothy replied, "For now."

Gaze said "Now get up, we are going back!"

"Yes Sir!" I replied.

Sun was already setting when we got to the town's gates. The whole way back to town, the party kept on teasing me by massaging my boobs, spanking my butt and fingering my pussy.

I orgasmed twice before we walked to the gate.

As usual, the guards at the gate demanded me to orgasm before I could enter town.

There were 8 guards watching me, along with 5 men. After my orgasm, I had to crawl in. Next, I had to remain on my knees as the guards checked my adventurer card.

"You're good to go, Slut!" The guard said and spanked my butt.

"Yes Sir... Thank you, Sir." I replied and crawled in town.

I stood up when I was in the market area as my party took my arms and escorted me back to the guild.

My reward for killing 5 goblins was 3 gold coins. I argued that I've killed so much more but my party said that I was just delusional.

The naked clerk reminded me that slaves like me if caught lying, would be fucked by everyone in the guild for 3 days. I quickly apologized and said "I'm sorry miss."

Timothy and Gaze took me back to my inn as I told them where it was. They threw me to the bed.

"Why... why didn't you tell the clerk about our achievement? Just tell me why?" I asked and cried a little.

"Calm the fuck down, baby!" Timothy replied. "Who would believe us anyway! All we could carry was ears and eyes of normal goblins! We had to carry you, remember?"

Gaze said "yeah and you were heavy! You're skinny, but those breasts and butt of yours are so fucking heavy!"

"I'm sorry Sir. I'm sorry for everything." I replied. I just assumed that they scammed me of my rewards. How could I be so stupid!

Timothy smiled and said, "Well enough of that, you promised that you would fuck us!"

"Y-Yeah... I... Erm... I..." I shuttered in fear as my party took their pants off.

Gaze said "Don't say a word, just prepare yourself for our love!"

I spread my legs and put my hands on top of my head, saying "Please be gentle with me, Sir..."

Both of them laughed and I knew they weren't going to be gentle at all.