Life In Another World Ch. 05

Story Info
Sparing with the knights.
2.6k words
4.6
4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having sex with Timothy and Gaze, my party members. I saw 2 notices and my stats went up by 10 after swallowing their cum. I had to lick the bed for the notices to appear but the party seemed to love it. We kissed for awhile before I fell asleep. When I woke up, I saw my status.

Strength - 20

Dexterity - 20

Agility - 20

Intelligence - 75

Luck - 20

Wisdom - 15

(+5 to all after sex and swallowing cum)

As I was checking my status, my inn room's door got kicked opened! Timothy and Gaze walked in like it was normal.

"H-Hi Sirs... Good morning..." I said.

"Yeah baby! Good morning to you too!" Timothy said.

Gaze ordered me, "Get up and kneel on the bed!"

I did as ordered after saying "Yes Sir."

I knelt on my bed with my knees apart and my hands behind my head. Completely exposed.

Gaze said while smiling, "Earlier you told us your secret that you can be fucked by anyone. Do you want us to invite our friends over to have fun with you?"

I shook my head, "No! Please don't do that! I will obey all of your orders without question! Please Sir! Please!" I begged.

Timothy slapped my pussy, "you're a horny slut, aren't you?"

I nodded my head, "Yes Sir!"

Gaze slapped my face and said "Say it! Say it out properly!"

I said "I am a horny slut, Sir!"

Both of them laughed at me and I felt so humiliated but happy to be submissive.

Both of them had sex with me again but my stats didn't go up at all.

Later, we took a bath together and got ready for my next quest.

As usual, everyone was staring at me. Timothy whispered to me, "Imagine if only all these men knew that they could fuck you anytime they want!"

My pussy got wet and Gaze spanked my butt as they laughed at me.

When we got to the guild, I was ordered to kneel in the corner while Gaze and Timothy looked for a quest for me.

Joey came in and saw me. He walked towards me and got down to kiss me.

When Gaze and Timothy told Joey to fuck off, Joey said "if only I could fuck you again!" while caressing my face.

Joey left and I got up with Timothy and Gaze's support.

"Let's go for your next quest, baby!" Timothy said.

Both of them didn't tell me what my quest was, instead I had to walk through the market again, passing by the inn that I'm staying at, and towards the Kingdom!

We were walking very slowly as Both Timothy and Gaze were massaging my boobs and rubbing my butt and teasing my pussy all at the same time!

I orgasmed twice before we reached the castle. First was at the markets, second was at the knights training ground.

At the training ground, there were countless of knights sparing with each other. Gaze gave the quest to one of the knights.

The quest name was 'Training with the Knights', it's a D rank quest, and the clerk accepted it because Gaze's a D rank adventurer.

The Knight commander gathered all 30 Knights in training in front of us and shouted, "These people are adventurers, they have receive the quest of training with us! Completely destroy them!"

"Sir! Yes Sir!" The knights shouted.

Gaze stepped forward and said "Oh we won't be fighting, only this naked slut over here will be. And if anyone of you can win in a spar against her, I will cast a spell that will let you have sex with her!"

The knights laughed and started cheering loudly. I felt all the eyes upon my naked body and it was so uncomfortable that I started to tremble!

First match, unarmed hand to hand combat. After I gave a few jabs and a kick, the knight sparing with me realized that I'm very weak and started to toy with me.

Each time he blocked or dodged my attacks, he would either spanked my butt or groped my boobs, which I would end up letting out a moan. Everyone was laughing.

The knight attacked me by slapping my face and he had to do it a few times before I gave up.

Next, Timothy casted a fake spell on me.

"Oh my beloved Lord, please bless this horny slut and let her have sex!" A light appeared and my wounds got healed slightly.

Timothy continued to say "Alright it's done, you can fuck her now!"

The knight that defeated me quickly took out his dick and pulled my legs apart and toward him as I laid on the sandy ground.

Without any teasing or foreplay, the knight violently thrusted his dick into my pussy and I screamed! The knight thrusted me hard, again and again as I kept on moaning happily.

When he came inside my pussy, I told him to allow me to clean his dick and he fed it to my mouth. My stats went up by 5.

Even though I used my sword and daggers against the knights, the result was the same. I ended up having sex with all 30 knights and swallowed their cum.

Strength - 170

Dexterity - 170

Agility - 170

Intelligence - 225

Luck - 170

Wisdom - 165

Finally, it was the match between me and the knight commander.

The commander told me to do my best, using my magic and all. But if I lost, I would have to stay for the night with them. If I won, my reward would be having sex with him and only him.

There's no way I could refuse, I'm just a naked woman surrounded by so many men and they're acting like they're giving me a choice.

I agreed to the challenge and the battle began.

"Wind Cyclone! Wind Cyclone! Wind Cyclone!" I shouted. 3 pillars of cyclone from the wind element surrounded the commander. All he had was a sword so I was betting that he had no magic.

"Fire spear!" I shouted as the cyclones got together and threw a spear of fire towards the center.

"Teleportation." I heard and saw the commander teleported before the fire exploded due to the winds.

The knights cheered for their commander, "Take this slut out, commander!"

"She doesn't stand a chance against 'The Blitz Commander'! Destroy her!"

"We have more knights that will want to fuck her brains out!"

I knew I was fighting in an away team and this was their home. But I had to win, for my sanity!

"Light fortress!" I shouted and beams of light surrounded the commander, blinding him.

"Water stream!" I shouted, followed by "Lightning Sphere!" and "Wind walk!"

After splashing the commander with water, I gave him a lightning shock and took myself up with wind.

After the smoke cleared, I looked down and couldn't find him anywhere! I looked around but I've no idea where the commander was!

"Rapid teleportation!" I heard and suddenly I saw the commander. But he was teleporting all around me in rapid speed!

"Fire ball! Lightning strike! Wind storm! Ice spear!" I shouted and shot a bunch of magic towards the commander but he kept on teleporting away!

"Hey beautiful." I heard a voice behind me and I quickly turned around! My face got punched by the commander and I dropped down, spiraling out of control.

"W-Wind formation!" I shouted and got the wind to assist me in maintaining my balance. I wasn't going to give up that easily!

All sorts of magic was useless against this knight commander with teleporting magic. I had to use my trump card.

I closed my eyes and focused on gathering mana. The commander got down and looked at me. Both of us were on the ground now.

I had space element with me, but it was difficult to control. Previously all I knew was basic grabbing and punching with my space element. Now there's a teleportation, I had to use it.

"Teleportation!" I shouted and managed to teleport behind the commander but I was too far away.

"Wow! Impressive!" The commander said.

"But can you keep up with me? Rapid teleportation!"

"Rapid teleportation!" I shouted.

Both of us teleported in rapid speeds, trying to get to each other without getting hit in return.

I was at a disadvantage because I sucked in close combat and my teleporting speed was slower than the commander. Eventually he managed to catch up with me and he punched my face and kicked my pussy.

"Multiple, Gate!" The commander shouted.

Then I saw it, his magic. I never had a chance to begin with. Multiple gates spawned around me. He opened a gate to grope my boobs, spank my butt, pat my pussy and slap my face. There was nothing I could do except...

"Ice lock! Lightning sphere! Fire ball!" I shouted and used ice magic to chain up his legs, then I shot lightning and fire magic into his own gates, hoping it would end up to him. I did but he blocked my magic with this sword.

I was more than a newbie magician and there's no way I would just give up!

"Wind God!" I shouted, 3 pairs of wings grew on my back and I was flying.

"Lightning armor!" I shouted, lots of Lightning magic surrounded my body.

"Earth Blade! Fire Sword!" I shouted and a fire sword appeared in my right hand, earth sword on my left.

"Rapid Teleportation!" I shouted and the fight continued.

I was multi casting 5 different elements. I teleported all around the commander for awhile until I went in and wanted to strike him down.

The commander teleported right in front of me and slapped my face hard! I closed my eyes and flinched in pain. When I opened my eyes, his sword was at my neck.

"I... I surrender.." I said and cancelled all of my magic.

Everyone cheered for the commander and for me.

The knights came and held my arms up while another massaged my boobs! "You were so awesome, Jasmine! You're so good with magic! Of course there's no way you can win against the commander but you're much stronger than all of us knights! And we had just fucked you! Hahaha!"

I listened and endured the humiliation of their words and their touches. A few knights started to grope my butt and fingered my pussy.

"Orgasm for us, would you?" The knights asked.

"Mmm.. Ah! Oh my God, Sir! Ah! I... coming! AHHH!!!" I moaned and squirmed and orgasmed and squirted out of control!

Next, the knights took turns to kiss me. I used my tongue for everyone.

The knight commander came forward and gave me an order, "Kneel!"

I knelt down with my knees wide apart and hands behind my head. The commander gave me a few more slaps to my face as everyone watched.

"Listen up!" The commander shouted, "as per agreement, this slut will stay for the night with us! I will fuck her right now and one more time after dinner and after that, what you do with her is all up to you! You guys have until sun rise!"

The knights cheered while punching the sky with their fists.

After the commander had sex with me and I swallowed his cum, my stats grew.

Strength - 180

Dexterity - 180

Agility - 180

Intelligence - 235

Luck - 180

Wisdom - 175

I was a little confused as to why my stats grew by 10 instead of 5, but I chose to ignore it.

All of my weapons, armor, and belongings got taken away by Gaze and Timothy. The commander put on a leash attached to my slave collar and I had to crawl naked on the ground as the knights happily spanked my butt from behind!

I followed the commander to the dining hall and it was huge with soldiers from other divisions! All of them were looking at me, as usual.

The commander ordered me to get up on a table right in the middle of everyone and on all fours for my meal. Commander gave me some food on a plate and I had to eat it using only my mouth. My elbows had to be on the table as I ate my meal like a dog!

As I licked my plate of spicy curry, a few men came and played with my boobs. Some took advantage of my exposed and available wet pussy and there was nothing I could do about it.

I kept on moaning as I licked my dinner on all fours on top of the table.

"This slut loves the attention!"

"Her pussy is so wet!"

"Get a touch of her boobs! Her nipples are hard!"

"What a horny slut!"

"Hahahahahaha!!"

Everyone around me made fun of me as I felt so embarrassed and humiliated.

When I finished licking my plate, the men gave me a dick to suck on. I opened my mouth and took it in. The other men were still massaging my boobs, rubbing my butt and fingering my pussy. I had to try my best not to bite the dick.

When I reached my limits, I lifted up my head screamed out loud! "AHHH!!!"

I orgasmed hard and squirted into a wooden cup which the men used to collect my juices. Next, my hair got pulled back and I had to drink all of my juices from the cup.

Next, I had to stand on top of the table and dance.... countless of horny men laughed and cheered for me as I danced naked. It's so embarrassing!

When I was reaching my limits again, the door sprung open and a man shouted, "What the fuck is going on here?!"

Everyone went silent and I stopped dancing.

The knight commander walked towards the man and took a knee, saying "My Prince, this slut is an adventurer and has agreed to spend the night here."

"I see. Bring her to my room, now." The prince said.

He wasn't Prince Charming, instead he was very fat, round and his face looked like an orc.

"Right away, my prince!" The commander said. "Hey Slut! Get down from the table and crawl to me, now!!"

"Yes Sir." I replied and obeyed.

"I hope you won't disappoint me, commander." Prince said as commander took my leash and I crawled past him.

"Don't worry too much, my soldiers!" Prince said. "I will find more slaves for you to relive yourselves! Put your trust and faith in me!"

"Yes! My prince!" Everyone shouted in unison.

Commander took my leash, passing the hallways, a few naked maids saw me and looked away as I crawled naked.

I crawled up the stairs slowly and the commander pulled on my leash harder, "Hurry up, Slut! The prince will be waiting!"

"Yes Sir..." I said and tried my best to crawl faster up the stairs.

When I crawled into the prince's room, I got scared... very.. very scared. There was a few whips, paddles, cuffs, dildos, blindfolds and it's basically an BDSM room!

The commander told me to kneel and he locked my hands behind my back. "I'm sorry, babygirl. I know you're a slut but this must be too much for you. All of us know that the 1st prince is a combat warrior. 2nd prince is clever and a tactician, but the fat 3rd prince is just a pervert and a sadist. You will suffer a lot under his hands."

"It's okay, commander." I said. "I am used to it now."

"Well... you won't get used to this." The commander said.

I had to wait with my knees wide apart on the floor and my hands locked behind my back, right before the door. When the door opened, I got so terrified that I trembled!