All Comments on 'Life in Chastity Ch. 05'

by coconut97

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Having him call her “Mistress Amy” while in a moment of intimacy is a red flag! One you should have not allowed.

That was NOT a BDSM scene, it was supposed to be two people who are in love and enjoying each other as a married couple not a mistress and slave.

That he called her mistress means that she is not his wife, his partner, his best friend: it means he has no self respect, no respect for her or his marriage.

And what woman wants to be married to a person that doesn’t love her or is independent enough to say no? To know the difference between enjoying a kink and thinking it’s a 24/7 lifestyle?

You fucked it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a long wait but worth it. Hope to read more adventures with Amy and cuck Brian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boring 1star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'll bet she loves him. She's a fucking skank, with a weak idiot. Her boyfriend seems to be a fucking moron too. This story makes you want to slap the shit out of all of them, for different reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This little cuckold fagget need to just fuck his wife to death, or close to it with that straps-on till she passes out. Then take her naked body out in the hills, and steak her out with that damn straps-on still buried in her pretty Loose cunt, with a butt plug in her ass, and drive home. After the way her and Daniel had Tormented And beat him. When good old Daniel come around looking for Amy, knock his ass out drive him back up to the cabin. Steak him out next to Amy's Decaying corpse, put a small chastity cage forced on to his cock, and a large butt plug forced up his ass too, then go home. Then live happy ever after with out them..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So glad you finally wrote another chapter to this story. Do with you would have let Brian take some revenge on Amy and Daniel after what they have been doing to him the last couple of days!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoconut97@coconut97
I am a young male submissive. Outdoor and adventure lover. Excited to learn and share knowledge about the lifestyle while seeking my future lovely owner.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES