Life Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joexp
Joexp
57 Followers

"Look at him," said a blonde who looked like sex on legs, "poor lamb. He's blushing all the way down to his willy!"

"Serves him right," said Mandy "Come on girls, get your pencils and start drawing, there's a special prize for the best pictures. And mind, he's for looking at not for touching, I know you want to get your hands on that cute little bare bum and everything but hands off!"

"What's the prize then?" asked the rather sexy Samantha

"Never you mind Sam, but you'll enjoy it, and so will he," she added enigmatically.

"But why is he doing it? He looks like he's going to die of embarrassment."

"As a penance. And believe me it is fully deserved."

The girls started drawing.

"You're a lucky pair," said Samantha.

"How do you mean."

"A cock like that in the house! Have a good time do you?"

"Believe it or not," said Mandy, "this the first time Tracey and I have seen his cock. He is, to put it mildly, a very shy boy."

"No way," said Samantha, "Poor lamb. A shy boy! And you made him do this. You are one wicked girl Mandy."

"Believe me, it is fully deserved. Now let's have a look at those drawings. Good, good. New pose I think. What do you say Sam?"

"You said it was fully deserved?"

"I did that."

"In that case. Hands on knees, bum sticking out, and look sexy," said Samantha.

"But..." I whimpered, so embarrassed I couldn't stand up for myself any more, "I thought you said classical poses."

"So you don't think it's fully deserved Diddums?"

"I suppose," I said.

"So you heard the girl. Put your hands on your knees and stick your bum out."

I did as I was told and to look sexy. And the poses came thick and fast. I'm not sure half the girls were drawing now. The were just looking and seeing who could think up the most embarrassing pose.

"Kneel on the sofa!"

"Look over your shoulder."

"Down on one knee."

"On your hands and knees."

Blushings down to my willy. I was blushing all over, and the more embarrassed I got the more aroused I got and the harder my cock got.

I tried hard to keep my cock down, but as soon as I partly succeeded I'd get another sexy pose and up it would go again.rm

"You know Babes," said Tracey, "your willy is like the Grand Old Duke of York. When it is up it is up, and when it is down it is down, and when it is only half way up it is neither up nor down!"

The girls burst into howls of laughter and wished the floor would open up and swallow me. The girls were laughing at my willy. I was down on hands and knees and my cock was rigid.

"Mandy," cried Samantha, "I've got it, the pose! This is absolutely the pose I have to do!"

"What's that?"

And Samantha took the collar from her toy dog and put it round my neck as I knelt on all fours. And she attached the lead.

"Come on boy," she said, "what's your doggies name Mandy?"

"Diddums," said Mandy.

"Come on Diddums," said Samantha, "come on boy," and she tugged on the leash, starting to lead me round the room."

"But..." I protested.

"Naughty boy, Diddums," Samantha, "little doggies only go 'Woof woof'!"

"Woof woof," I said, "woof woof!"

"I think Diddums wants his bone," said Samantha, "producing a rubber bone that the toy dog had had in its mouth.

She put it in my mouth, and the girls roared with laughter as I was led round and round the room completely nude on all fours. Mandy was sketching away furiously.

At last Mandy announced the session was over.

"Tie your doggie to the table leg," she said, "Time to judge the drawings."

"Who does the judging," asked Samantha

"You, of course Sam. You have to look at you pictures. And she turned them all round so we could all see."

They were all really good. These really were drawing class girls. But one was outstanding,

I was depicted in pencil drawing. The likeness was striking. So was the pose. A side view, on all fours, erect penis looking more than impressive. Was it really that big! It looked nine inches at least. And my face with a look which can only be described as orgasmic.

Oh my God!

"That one," I croaked.

"Good," said Mandy, "that's mine."

"And the prize?"

"It goes on centre stage at the art school end of term students exhibition."

It was too much. My naked body. The girls roaring and laughing. My penis shot up.

"Oh Babes!" said Tracey, "I know we said no touching but... A girl can only take so much!"

She gave it a quick stroke. It was enough. The embarrassment overwhelmed me, my penis throbbed, my balls contracted and oh no! With an orgasmic climax the like of which I had never experienced before, like a miniature water cannon my cock exploded in front of all the girls and hit Tracey in the face. And with their peels of laughter ringing in my ears, I fled from the room.

*********************

He looked real cute with no clothes on. I could feel me knickers getting wet just looking at him. I mean that cute little bum, all bar and cheeky. And he looked so vulnerable, his face all red, and his legs shaking, and his willy going up and down like a yo-yo. I mean that willy! I was so, so.... Inviting. You can't blame a girl can you, not when her knickers is all wet. It was just a little stroke. It wasn't like I was wanking him or anything.

I didn't expect that to happen. I wouldn't have had me face in the way if I had.

"Poor lamb," said Samantha as he rushed out the room. "That was really cruel. He was so embarrassed."

"Cruel," I says, "You wouldn't say that if you knew what he'd done. Only sneaked up on us in the shower and ogled us when we were in the altogether. Sneaky I call it. I mean he's cute and Mandy and me likes having him here. But I mean, you've got to get your own back haven't you?"

"So you dreamt up this little plan? With the sole purpose of getting him to pose in the nude and wank him in front of a hen party."

"It were Mandy's idea really. And I didn't mean to wank him honestly. It just sort of happened. Call it an added bonus."

"Well wank him you did..."

"Wasn't a proper wank... Not really..."

"Looked like it to me. Not that I'm objecting mind you... Sounds like he deserved it! When did all this happen?"

"About four weeks ago?"

"At the gym?"

"Yeah, how did you know."

"You idiots, the lads on our course played a prank on him. They were laughing about it for days."

Looked like and Mandy had been a bit mean to him.

"Hey Mandy," I said, "perhaps we shouldn't put the picture in for the exhibition."

"You kidding?" said Mandy, "that's the best picture I've ever done."

At that moment he came back in, looking extremely sheepish. He was still completely nude.

*******

Of course I'd fled, but I would have to go back some time. I had been going to put my clothes back on, but those girls had come to have a good time. Mandy and Tracey had promised them, and they'd been so good to me. I couldn't let them down. I went back into the room in the nude.

A big cheer went up. I'd made their day. And that's always a nice thing to do. Even if it means being stripped stark naked and wanked in public.

The picture was the star of the exhibition, won first prize, got reprinted in the college magazine. Which wouldn't have meant much except Mandy tweeted my phone number. But although it was a nuisance I made lots of friends, which meant I got invited to lots of parties, well girly parties (as long as I went round in the nude and didn't mind being wanked). And Mandy let me stay on in her flat (as long as I went round in the nude and didn't mind being wanked). It was almost as if she felt guilty about something.

So in the end I got lots of friends, a nice place to stay... And

Tracey was calling...

From the girls bedroom...

"Hey Babes... Mandy and me needs you..."

...lots of sex!

Joexp
Joexp
57 Followers
12