Life Need Not Stop at 80

Story Info
Two Octogenarians discover there is still life after 80.
1.6k words
4.47
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eljayb
eljayb
61 Followers

This is a true story about two Octogenarians and the rather wild time they have just enjoyed together. She is a very classy Crossdresser (I shall call her Louise) and I am a devoted Crossdresser admirer so, right from the beginning it was a match made in heaven.

Louise and I met on a Web site, through a mutual acquaintance. The attraction was immediate, we were both of a similar age, I am 81 and she is 82. I love the company of Crossdressers, Louise is a crossdresser.

Her profile attracted me, she was a totally giving soul, I am a rather greedy receiver.

We began chatting and we just clicked. We enjoyed so many of the same things sexually. We started talking on the phone and then Skype and still the feelings were strong.

There was only one problem, she lived in another City, 1100km away and separated by a body of water. If we were to meet I would have to fly down there. The big deal is, she could host, I could not.

The conversations and Skype calls and messages continued and in the end, I basically invited myself down to stay. Louise was very receptive to the idea and with that, I booked a flight and a few days later was landing at her airport.

I walked to the agreed area and here was this good looking man, enormous smile on his face, waiting to greet me with a warm handshake and, popping my bags in his car we set off.

Conversation was a bit formal at first, to ease things I placed my hand on his thigh, really just for more human contact. We were both a bit nervous. Holy hell, here we were acting like teenagers, committing to several days and nights in each other's company. So many things to go wrong. What would we talk about, would he find I am boring or not a good lover or my snoring was too loud.....?

We arrived at his home, he parked and we entered his kitchen, dropping the bags inside and closing the door.

I think we both raised our arms together, I do not remember for sure, does it matter?? but the next moment we were exchanging the first of so many countless kisses we would share.

Eventually we released each other. He took me on a tour of his home, beginning with the spare room where I would leave my bags. His son visits from time to time so it needed to appear I was sleeping in the spare room.

For some strange reason, the last destination was a lovely warm room (heat pump going) and, for no obvious reason we were kissing and undressing each other.

Louise ALWAYS wears a bra and sweet lingerie beneath her/his street clothes so I got to admire her dress sense briefly before she was on her knees in front of me, my cock being given the sweetest blow job.

I sat down on the bed, my legs were a bit wobbly and then, the passion being too great for me to just lie back, I brought her up on the bed with me where we kissed and explored each other. Her bra was removed and I got to explore her nipples and to work my way down to the most suckable cock. Because of surgery some time ago, Louise cannot get hard, nor can she orgasm but neither of these things lessen her pleasure when she is being sucked.

I made a real meal of things but eventually succumbed to her pleas and came back for more kissing before we adopted a 69 position. The first of countless mutual oral sessions together.

One of the "advantages" of being my age is that it takes forever for me to reach ejaculation stage so I can enjoy endless pleasure without the risk of cumming too soon.

We were both in heaven. She rimmed me, I rimmed her. She sucked and licked my very sensitive nipples, I reciprocated. I gently inserted a slippery finger or two, or three (and on one occasion four!) she did the same for me.

After maybe an hour or so, we lay back -- we had been pausing to relax in each other's arms but now it was time to rest.

I needed a comfort stop and a cup of coffee so we left the bedroom, I changed into soft loose track pants and a sweatshirt, deciding that ease of access was going to be the key.

Louise is both a hobbyist and a collector and owns some really interesting items so I enjoyed discovering these.

We sat in her lounge and chatted and drank our coffee and do you know what?? Suddenly she is kneeling in front of me, she is pulling down my track pants (mind you, I helped) and this beautiful mouth is covering me again.

WELL!!! After some wee time, I wanted equal rights so standing, taking her hand, I lead her back to the bedroom and it started all over again but with some extras. I had brought down a bag of dildos, butt plug, vibrators and lube so these were used to add spice to our games.

Another hour or so of fun time and Louise asked if I were getting hungry, it was approaching meal time so once again we "dressed" I did not mention, she wore a lovely 3/4 length silky nighty. She actually wore a different one every night.

A delicious meal, constant chatting about all sorts of topics.

Cleaning up after dinner, we did the dishes together and then I suggested we both take a shower. I was keen to introduce Louise to Water Sports, something she had never tried but was keen to experience. Alas, as can happen too often these days. My bladder refused to cooperate so we settled for the sensuous pleasure of soapy hands on our bodies.

Back to bed, smelling fresh and, a new nighty for Louise.

We seemed to play for hours, my libido was way up there, the fact that both of us would do anything to give the other pleasure, neither were selfish but, at the same time, it was nice to give a nudge and have her beutiful mouth on my nipples or cock or to have her indicate she would like me on to her.

Finally I felt the time had cum for me, I lay back and just enjoyed the warmth of the room, the lovely soft sheet, the feeling of Louise's silky nighty spread across my legs and thighs as she slowly but expertly brought out a fabulous, strong, orgasm!

By now it was almost midnight, I needed no encouragement to kiss her in thanks and then to roll on my side and sink into a blissful sleep

The next morning we both slept late. I awoke and was greeted by a sleepy "good morning darling" and warm arms encircling me. We kissed but nature was calling so a trip to the bathroom, then a coffee and I began to become alive.

We stayed in our sleepwear while we ate our breakfast and then engaged in some heavy petting for a while. The desire for each other was just as strong as before.

We headed off for a shower and shave and all of that stuff and I slipped on my loose track pants and top and discovered Louise had put on a new set of lingerie and some outer clothes. There was always the possibility of a visitor arriving unexpectedly so better to be safe.

I helped make the bed and generally tidy up but the inevitable happened, two randy octogenarians, together in a warm bedroom with a freshly made bed..... Well, what else could you do? I knelt, slipped down Louise's track pants, reached inside her panties and discovered my goal.

I pushed her back so she was sitting on the side of the bed and leant forward and took her into my warm mouth.

It is neat how different cocks enjoy different pressure and at different places. She enjoyed full on attention to the head, my preference is for very gentle, soft and slow, deep sucking.

I enjoyed myself for a while, decided to get more venturesome and climbed onto the bed with her, taking an adjacent vibrator and lube with me.

We sorted ourselves into a 69 position with beautiful Louise on top and as we started sucking each other I lubed the toy and her hole and gently and very slowly inserted it into her. Once it was fully inserted I turned on the vibrator. No need to enquire if this was nice. It was VERY obvious I was hitting the right spots.

The story is going to get repetitive now because for four and a half days we could not leave each other alone. We would stop for a break, pull on some clothes, perhaps have a coffee and then next thing I would know, Louise was easing down my pants again or I would be leaning forward kissing her.

She manged to give me SIX orgasm in five days. And I am a guy who counts one orgasm a month, a success.

One afternoon I grabbed my camera and we did a fashion shoot. Louise has a massive wardrobe and I took over 350 pictures of her in her various outfits.

Looking back, I cannot believe what happened DID happen. If I had been told it was possible, from making a quick decision to fly half way across the country to meet a total stranger and be prepared to live with them for nearly a week. That at my age, I could live in a state of continual sexual desire, would have caused me to laugh out loud but, that is what happened.

OK, plans are afoot for a return visit in a month or so, for a longer period this time too.

eljayb
eljayb
61 Followers