Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head from that appetizing scene in front of me. It begged me without words to split her pussy or ass open and fuck her brains out. Instead, my vision landed on the various toys I had gathered before she even entered. My vision landed on a long string of fifteen anal beads about an inch thick. I picked them up wordlessly and started to feed that puckering asshole some food that it desperately wanted.

The sudden insertion made the muffled moan louder, and I looked up as I heard pussy juices there were not Crystal's hit the ground. I looked at the growing puddle of clear liquid dripping from her pussy. "Did you just cum, Skank?" I asked, my tone carefully neutral.

Tracy turned her head; her eyes showed pleasure in them, and her head nodded, saying, "Yes, Mistress."

My face darkened for a second before I spoke, "You must ask permission to cum from now on," I commanded.

Tracy noticed my slight anger and looked down at Crystal only to see a part of her back and hands as her head was stuffed between her ass cheeks. That was only for a second, though and her head nodded even faster. "Yes, Mistress!" She almost yelled, sounding slightly frightened.

I moved back to the feeding of this ass, begging for attention listening to the moans of my Minx and skank in front of me before all fifteen beads were inside her. The only thing left as her ass clung firmly to the beads closing her anal entrance there was a little ring. I was fine leaving it like that for now as I looked towards the juicy pussy in front of me.

Its entrance continued to tempt me each time, with juices flowing out like a leaky faucet. I put a finger to her entrance tracing the edges of her. I heard an increase of muffled cries as I did so. I contemplated my next move and looked down. Her clit entered my vision, and I decided my last step,

Still, there were steps before that, and I picked up three egg vibrators and pushed them inside her pussy, seeing the wires at the bottom of her entrance after her pussy greedily swallowed those vibrators whole. I turned my attention to the cart picking up the vibrating dildos there, turning them on as I contemplated which to use. They all had a variety of sizes until one did more than vibrating. It was only seven inches long, but instead of just vibrating, the tip moved almost randomly. A smile returned to my face as I saw that, and my decision was final on it. This time I took the lube and poured a liberal amount on it before using what was left around the entrance of her pussy.

I then inserted that vibrator into her pussy, hearing another loud moan at the insertion. I merely pushed it in, though, at this point, and grabbed some body tape. I tapped two egg vibrators on wither side of her swollen clit.

I stepped back to look at my work and felt a vibration. I pulled out my phone, seeing a video slightly longer than the correct length from that sissy. It reminded me of something more important, and I put on my camera. I started to take pictures of this delicious body, making sure to show everything I had done to her, including her face shoved into Tracy's ass.

Looking upon it was like looking at a piece of art to me, and it was time for things to start genuinely. My voice came out calmer than I was internally, "I think you can remove your ass from her face skank," I said to the sound of moans. Tracy removed that tongue from her ass, and I saw Crystal's face reappear with some tear-soaked eyes from pain and a face dripping with fluids and drool. I squatted before her as her face hung down. I took her soaked face into my hands, making her look at me. "Beautiful," I commented without thought, looking at her. I stopped myself from commenting further, and her eyes landed on my smiling face. "Are you ready for your punishment?" I asked her calmly with my smiling face. "I hope you are my sweet little minx. I really hope you are," I turned to Tracy, "Bring me the ring gag this time," I told Tracy, who looked at the cart and found the gag with a ring in the middle instead of a ball. She brought it to me, and I smiled as I put it on my girlfriend.

Crystal obediently followed my orders to say nothing as she received that gag, and I smiled. I removed my pants and panties together in front of my girlfriend. My cock appeared in front of her and bounced up to my breasts instantly. I was hard and wanting a pussy or ass to be sheathing my cock at this moment. Instead, I placed it just out of reach from Crystal's mouth. The soft soap from my shower earlier and the slight sweat from a day of activity entered her nose as I started to remove my shirt. My breasts were released as I never wore a bra today.

My girlfriend stared mesmerized as I walked past her, "Ready?" I asked as I grabbed the ring just outside her as and my other hand landed on the vibrator. Almost at the same time, I pulled out the anal beads with a bit of force, making a scream of pleasure erupt in the room as I turned on the switch to full blast on that vibrator. It instantly started to move inside her at speed she wasn't prepared for, hitting the eggs inside her stirring them around. With a long string of beads in my hand with a now-empty ass, I stepped over and turned on the eggs inside her pussy. Her pleasured screams increased, settling into loud moans as her ass twitched and her pussy erupted in her first orgasm. I ignored her pleasure picking up a vibrator of anal beads in a long seven inches of uninterrupted anal beads. I picked them up and inserted them into her ass that winked at me.

Her moans grew louder as I turned those anal beads on too. I then found the last two remotes that were not on and turned them on too. The vibrators rang against each other on either side of her clit, and fresh screams of pain and pleasure erupted from her. I then stepped past her with the cart beside me, removing a condom from the box. I ripped open the packaging and grabbed Crystal's head. "Hey," I said in that overly calm tone that seemed to have overcome me, "You still have a job to do, Slut," I placed that condom against the gag and pushed my cock into her mouth through the condom. "I need you to put on the condom so I can fuck a skank," I told her my purpose as my finger beckoned Tracy over to me.

Tracy came over to me as I shoved my cock halfway down Crystal's throat. I got about one more inch and pointed at the spot beside me as I trusted once more into Crystal's throat to get the condom on just a little farther. Her cries from the explosion of pleasure in her lower extremities cut off until I pulled out of her throat. She coughed a couple of times before the moans and groans restarted.

When Crystal's head came back up, though, she watched as I finished slipping the condom down the rest of my cock. I turned with my skank in front of me, "Present your ass for fucking, Skank!" I ordered loudly. Tracy shoved her ass back, spread her legs, and used her hands to spread her ass cheeks. Her ass laid with spit from Crystal lining it.

I didn't wait as I was horny myself and lined my condom-covered cock to her asshole. I watched as Crystal's moans came to a stop watching as if mesmerized by the picture in front of her, and I pushed in. Pleasure erupted throughout my mind as I finally started to take it for myself. It wasn't even Tracy's ass at this point, a part of my mind noted. I felt fantastic just from the dominance that I was dishing out on these two women simultaneously. Crystal's eyes didn't blink as I grabbed Tracy's hair and pulled.

Tracy cried out with pain and pleasure as her asshole readily took in my cock, and I swear I might have heard a burp of satisfaction from it. Her rectum gripped me hard even as I plowed deeper, and I felt a spasm as my hips met her ass. I felt the slight spray of liquids around my legs as I moved my hips back before thrusting them back into my skank with reckless abandon.

I started to pick up speed, showing my girlfriend how my skank took it in the ass after lubing it up. Moans filled the room as I felt her ass spasm on me again. I leaned forward and felt both my hands enter Tracy's mouth. Her tongue started to wag out as she screamed in pleasure, joining those of my little minx who seemed to be In two minds about what was happening around her.

I continued without thought anymore, making her watch as I neared the edge quicker than I thought I would. I was filled with lust from so many different things my mind became a landscape of white. My balls twitched, and I felt the sperm start erupting from my tubes. I unleashed with a loud moan that I couldn't suppress as large ejaculation that made me dizzy with how much pleasure I felt.

"Fuck!" I screamed out as I felt my balls twitch multiple times, releasing more sperm than usual. I pulled out and grabbed the condom as I still released over the crisscrossed nylon on my skanks back. The condom in my hand even spilled a little with how full it was as I held it up. I looked at it for a second before turning to my girlfriend.

I smiled, looking down at her before my hand rested under her chin and brought her face up higher. I then poured the contents inside the condom onto her face letting it fall all over her face. It started to drip down slowly, and I did the favor of wiping it from her eyes. I fed whatever I had on my hands into her mouth using her tongue.

The leftover semen covered her face as she moaned continuously. I reached over and grabbed another condom in my hand. I tore open the packaging, and I looked into her eyes as I placed it on her gag with a smile, "Be a good little slut and help me put on my condom again," I told Crystal and used her throat once again to slide the condom halfway on. I started to fuck her throat as deep as she could take it before I turned my attention back to Tracy.

After my first ejaculation of the night, I forgot to pay attention to her, and it seemed she fell. Her ass gapped, looking like she was begging for my cock to reenter. I looked down on her as I heard my girlfriend gag on my cock, "You are down after so little?" I said with contempt entering my voice. "We have only just begun," I told my skank, "It sounds like she needs more training tonight," I said this to Crystal, who might not be listening as she had my cock halfway down her throat. I looked at both, and I smiled before saying, "Oh, well, I got time to train both of you tonight."

I pulled out of my girlfriend's throat before gliding the condom the rest of the way down. I pulled out my phone took a picture of Crystal covered in semen, tears a drool before reaching down with my other hand. I grabbed Tracy by the hair as I heard her cry out, "Ow, ow, ow," As I did so.

"Bed now," I barked, and her legs and hands went into motion. I didn't wait at all and shoved my cock back into her anal sheath and started all over, showing my girlfriend what might just happen if she disobeys me in the future.

12