Life of Jeremy Hoosier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers

I find Monica, still ordering the movers around, I come up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist, kissing the back of her neck.

"Hey babygirl, hows it going?", I ask her.

She says, "great, they listen very well, but you on the other hand are supposed to be upstairs telling them where the bed and stuff goes."

I nibble on her neck and then say, "I did, my job is done. They listen well, you're right. I got some stuff done too."

She asked, "what would that be?"

I answer, "I called the company and home, talked to Missy. Shes moving here with us."

Monica beams, I can see the smile, and she exclaims, "GREAT!"

I ask her, "do you want to go back to California with me to start selling the house?"

She says, "Yes, of course I do darling."

I say, "Okay, good."

Pulling her closer to me, I rub against her body.

She says, "not now Jeremy, there's people here."

I ask, "so,why does that matter? The bed should be up and ready to use."

She replies, "you're right. I think I've gotten everything done, lets go play upstairs."

She grabs my hand and drags me, willingly, up the stairs.

The movers are in there. I tell them, "go back outside for a break or ask Mr Driver what needs to be done. We're going to be a little while."

They nod knowingly and head out the door and downstairs.

I strip off my clothes as fast as I could then I grab Monica, who too is naked by now. Picking her up, I can feel her wetness and how hot she is against my body. I slide her down and enter her, she grabs my shoulders for support as I move in and out of her standing up. She wraps her legs around me to keep from falling off. I pound her as hard and fast as I can while standing, she's moaning very loudly, screaming for more, so I give it to her. I have ahold of her waist, slamming into her. Oh shes so wet and very warm.

I tell her, "oh god, you feel so good. I love how you fit around me. I love your warmth and passion."

She says, "you feel better. I love how your hard cock fits into me, so perfectly. I can feel how hard you are. I fill so full and complete when you're in me."

I walk to the bed, laying her down, I continue to pound her sweet pussy as she moves her hips to meet my thrusts. I grab the bed for more support, I move my body and my hips, thrusting hard, fast, and deep into her wanting pussy.

She scratches my back and screams,"more, Jeremy, give me more! I want it all! Dont stop!"

I lay on her, putting my arms under her I hump her, she wraps her legs higher on my body so I can go even deeper. Moving against her, her breasts are pushed against my chest. I bend my head down and kiss the tops of them. She moans and so do I. Lifting her hips I continue pounding her hard and fast. She screams and again scratches my back. Slamming again and again into her, we cant take anymore and both of us cum hard and fast. I stay on top of her, catching my breath and she catches hers.

As she falls asleep, I roll off her and the bed, getting dressed, I sit on the bed, and watch her sleep for alittle awhile. I get up, walk out the door shutting it behind me, I walk downstairs, and out the door.

Everybody looked at me and asks, "where's Mrs. Hoosier at?"

I say, "she's sleeping. I guess she got worn out."

Everybody lauged and nodded their head.

I look at Mr. Driver and ask, "Will you go to the airport and get 2 two way tickets to Los Angeles please?"

He says, "yes sir."

I hand him money and he gets in the limo and leaves.

The phone rings, I answer it, "Hello? Oh hi Amy. What? Yes, she's here but she's asleep right now. She's worn out. No, I won't wake her up. Where are you? you're in Indianapolis? Okay, Monica gave you the address just come on here and our movers will help you move your stuff into your room. Which is upstairs and the far room on the right. Yes, it's down the hall. I'll see you soon. Bye." I hang up.

I look around and see people looking at me.

I ask them, "what are you looking at?"

They say, "you talking on the phone then they ask, who was it?"

I say, "although it's none of your business, it's our girlfriend. Shes moving in with us. We met her in between somewhere. Monica and her decided to make her our girlfriend."

They say, "okay."

Now, get back to work!", I said.

Off they go.

I look at the road and see Amy walking up the driveway. I breathe in deeply and walk to her.

I greet her, "hi Amy, how are you? How was your trip?"

She answers, "Hi Jeremy, i'm good, need a shower though, and the trip was good."

She gets up on her toes and kisses me slowly.

I lean down to her ear, "the shower is downstairs and in like a cubby hole, it's very secluded if you want to go take a shower. I'll meet you there if you want."

She moans softly and nods her head.

I continue whispering in her ear, "I want to feel how wet and nice your pussy is first. There's nothing like fucking in the shower and seeing a wet naked woman in there waiting for me."

She purrs and nods her head again.

Still whispering, "I'll fuck you hard and fast while you are wrapped around me."

She starts shifting from one foot to another.

She whispers in my ear, "i'm going to the bathroom, getting naked, i'll have the water on and in there waiting for you to pound my sweet pink pussy with your hard cock. You know im shaved, right?"

I shake my head and she walks to the door and inside. I wait five minutes before walking inside to the bathroom.

I hear water running, I walk in, stripping, I get in the shower, and see her waiting for me. I pick her up, she wraps her legs around me and I slam deep inside her pussy. Oh my god, she feels so good! So hot, willing, ready, and wet. I grab her ass and pound into her hard and fast. She moans. Pushing her hips down, I grind into her.

She says, "oh Jeremy!"

I say, "Oh Amy! you feel so good."

Pounding in and out of her we both cum too soon and fast. As I get out, I kiss her.

I tell her, "Monica is asleep in our bedroom, it's the first bedroom on the left. Remember yours is on the far right down the hall."

She nods slowly. She looks flushed and very satisfied for the time being.

I get dressed and go back outside. Sitting on a chair that someone set up, I take out a cigarette, lighting it, I inhale slowly then exhale just as slowly. Enjoying the smoke, the weather, and my new found happiness with fucking two women in the same day and both are in my house. I look around noticing the movers are all just hanging out.

I holler, "hey are you guys done or not?!"

They holler back, "no, but we're taking a break."

I said, "you were taking a break five minutes ago. Get your asses back to work or i'm going to send you all back to California!"

They start moving real fast. Flicking the ashes I continue to enjoy my life with my new bride and our girlfriend. Thinking to myself, "now only if I could bring my mistress here. That would be great. I'd fuck Monica, Amy and Teresa every day, every week. Teresa's an excellent lover. I miss her, but we all have to move on. I doubt she misses me as much as I miss her. Stubbing out my cigarette." I sigh.

Still thinking, "I should be happy. I have a wife who is having my baby and a girlfriend who I just fucked ten minutes after fucking my wife. Life is grand!"

I look to see the movers are back outside, panting, and drinking water.

I ask them, "are you done now?"

They nod.

I ask, "everything in their proper place?"

They nod again.

I say, "Okay, you can leave. Your office in California has your payment."

They get in the trucks and off they go. I wave goodbye.

I go inside and see two beautiful women standing at the bottom of the stairs. Both look very tired.

I ask, "whats going on ladies?"

They say at the same time, "nothing Jeremy. Though, we're hungry and tired. I think food is first then back to bed."

I say, "okay, order three pizzas, delivery, and we'll eat on the living room floor, picnic style."

They say, "ok."

I hand Monica the phone and she finds a phone book and she orders three large pizzas for delivery. she gives her name, address, phone number, and hangs up. She tells me, They'll be here in half an hour. I nod my head and walk to the living room, sitting on the couch. They follow me in, sitting down on either side of me.

Monica looks at me and asks, "Did you fuck Amy?"

I answer her, "Yes, I did Monica."

She nods her head and says, "okay, because she told me you did."

I tell her, "i'm not going to lie to you babygirl. I fucked her in the shower while you were upstairs sleeping. I wanted to break her in and see how good she feels before I let you have your way with her."

She beams and responds, "Okay darling, I just wanted to ask and make sure because that's what we did. She came up to our room, woke me up, and we had sex."

Distracted by the thought of them having sex..

I say, "that's great. I'm glad you have a woman who you can play with when i'm busy at work."

They both smile and say, "yes, it is, but we want to play with you too, of course. You're an excellent, skilled lover and god forbid we ever let you go!"

I laugh hard. They laugh hard. We sit there in silence for awhile when the pizza came, Monica grabs the money thats sitting on the table, handing it to the pizza guy, she closes the door with her hip, comes back into the living room, and we eat on the floor. Not exactly picnic style but pretty close.

Mr Driver comes in fifteen minutes later hands me change and two plane tickets. I tell him thank you and invite him to eat some pizza. He eats and hangs out.

Monica looks at me sadly and asks, "when do we go back to LA?"

I say, "tomorrow afternoon. We have to get my house up for sale and have my company start the move here. Although, we can keep them there and i'll just go there when they really need me. They seem to have everything taken care of. We do need to go in person to my house, though."

She nods and says,"okay so we won't be there forever then. Good. We'll be back in a day or two right?"

"Yes, something like that.", I say.

She smiles.

Amy coughs and I look at her, "are you ok?", I ask.

She nods and asks, "What am I going to do while you two are in California? Am I staying here or going to a hotel?"

I roll my eyes and answer her, "You're going to stay here, this is your home too until you decide to move on. You can order some stuff from my catalogs for my office which is down the hall near the bathroom."

She says, "okay Jeremy. I can do that. Sounds like fun and you won't be gone too long. I'll survive."

Monica tells Amy, "Mr Driver will take you places if you wish to go shopping for yourself. The cook should be here sometime tonight or tomorrow before we leave. The fridge and pantries will be stocked with food, snack foods, drinks including alcohol, everything you can imagine. I'm sure Jeremy will leave you some money so you can order out if you wish. Right Jeremy?"

"Yes, i'll give you some money so you can order out, but remember you have your own money.", I stick out my tongue. The girls laugh.

I look at my watch and say, "it's time to say goodnight. We have a long day tomorrow Monica. Monica, you can sleep with Amy tonight so she'll have some company, but no sex ok?"

They say, "okay."

We head up the stairs. I kiss Monica so soft and passionately before she heads first down the hall. I kiss Amy softly before she heads down the hall.

"Good night girls.", I call. "

Good night, Jeremy, I love you.", they say.

"I love you too.", was my response.

In the bedroom, I strip, go into the bathroom, turning the water on, I step in, and take a long, relaxing shower before getting out and going to sleep, alone. I sit on the bed, I fall asleep as soon as I lay down.

I wake up at 8 am. I hear noises downstairs, getting into boxers I go downstairs. I see more moving trucks in the driveway and on the road. They are putting stuff away with Monica and Amy telling them what goes where and what to do. I smile and go back upstairs to get dressed. I put on blue jeans and a white tshirt. I go back downstairs, I kiss Monica hard.

"Morning babygirl, I say then ask, why didn't you get me up when they got here?"

She answers, "because you looked so comfortable I didn't want to wake you up, so I woke Amy up and we came downstairs to bark orders."

I laugh and say, "well keep up the good work but don't forget to take it easy, cause we have to leave in 2 hours to go back to L.A."

She nods and says,"okay darling."

I look at Amy and kiss her lips fast, running out the door to see how many trucks there are.

Counting one..two..three..four..five moving trucks.

I holler, "okay listen up everybody! Those two women inside the house you know the brunette and blonde that's standing right there..they are in charge until the brunette and I leave, then it's the blonde. Their names are Monica and Amy. Monica is my wife, so treat her with respect and listen to her every word! Amy is our girlfriend, do the same for her. If I find out that you disrespect either my wife or girlfriend there will be hell to pay, got it!?"

They holler, "yes sir!"

"Good, now get back to work, dont drop ANYTHING!", I holler back.

Off they go!

I go back inside to Monica. Telling Monica, "I was wrong on my estimate time to Vegas. It only took 3 hours and some odd minutes."

She starts laughing at me.

"What's so funny?", I ask.

She said, "nothing, i'm just surprised you wondered about that is all."

I look at her and say, "well I just wanted to let you know."

She said," thank you Jeremy."

"Yeah, no problem.", I return.

tank up so he can be ready whenever Amy wants to go shopping and to take Monica and I to the airport. Off he goes.

I stand there for a second or two before walking back to the chair thats outside. I sit down and let Monica and Amy boss the guys around until Monica is ready to leave. An hour later and a pack of smokes gone she comes outside with a bag and the tickets. Amy starts sobbing.

I tell her, "it's going to be okay honey I promise. We'll be back as soon as possible. I just have to start the process of selling my house in LA then we'll be back tomorrow sometime."

Monica says, "Yeah, Jeremy's right. You're well taken care of here. We love you sweetie. We really have to go!"

I hand her some money for ordering out, we kiss her cheek, waving bye as we shut the door and we drive off to the airport.

I tell Monica on the way to the airport, "it's a straight shot, no stops, luckily. We'll be there. Do our thing and head back to our new home, okay?"

She says, "ok." and starts crying happy tears.

I say, "its' going to be okay babygirl. We'll be happy here. We don't need anybody but the two of us and Amy, sometimes."

She laughs at that but agrees.

We get to the airport, grabbing the bag, saying bye to Mr Driver, we go find our port, going through the metal detectors, and then boarding our plane. Sitting down in our seat, we take off.

A few hours later we're landing in LA. We get off the plane, going inside to get our bag, I hail a taxi to take us to my house, getting to the house, I look around outside. It looks so bare. I unlock the door, letting Monica inside first.

I call, "Missy we're here."

She comes running, grabbing us in a group hug. We all laugh.

I ask her, "Are you ready? You're going to be on the same plane but in another section. Your ticket should've gotten here a hours ago."

She nods and says, "yes Jeremy it's here and i'm ready to go finish my life with you, Monica, and the little one."

She rubs Monicas tummy and Monica giggles.

Asking Missy some more questions, "did you call the real estate agency? Everything underway?"

She says, "Yes and Yes. The poster is on the counter."

I walk to the counter saying, "thank you."

It says "For sale by Owner" my name, the price, and my number.

"Okay, i'm going to go put this outside."

The girls say, "okay."

I go outside and put the sign in the front lawn. Sighing I go back inside, looking around for the girls. I say okay, we're all set. Im going to look upstairs for anything else that needs to be taken. If those movers forgot anything im going to kick their asses. I go upstairs, looking in the bedrooms. Nope, everything is gone. I head back downstairs where Missy and Monica are waiting for me by the steps.

"Everything's gone and we can go ahead and head back to Indiana if you wish.", I say.

Monica said, "Jeremy, we told Amy we wouldnt be back until tomorrow sometime. I think we should wait til then."

I hear Missy giggling.

Monica continues, "we can always go stay in another hotel until.."

Missy interrupts, "yes, that sounds like a good idea. I'm all ready to get out of here."

Good thing cause the taxi is still here, I lock the door and we go back to the taxi. Where the driver is waiting to put our bag back in the taxi with a bag that belongs to Missy. We get in and off we go to the airports hotel. I pay the taxi driver, we go in, I check two rooms in and we go to our rooms. Where we stay until tomorrow morning. We order room service and just kind of hang out until the time comes to where we can go back home.

The morning comes without a hitch, we get another taxi to take us to the front of the airport, I pay him, we get out, go into the airport, give our tickets, get on the plane and we head back to Indiana. Landing in the Indianapolis airport a few hours later, we get out, Mr Driver was there all night waiting. He sees Missy and they hug and kiss. Missy gets in the front seat while Monica and I sit in our seats.

We head back to our new home. Pulling in the driveway, I notice all the moving trucks are gone and it seems so quiet. Mr Driver honks the horn and Amy comes running outside, very very happy to see the limo. We get out.

Monica introduces Amy and Missy to each other, explaining to Missy that Amy is our girlfriend. and we're happy to have her in our family. Missy looks at me and I smile as I nod. They shake hands and we go inside, shutting the door behind us.

Missy goes to her room with Mr Driver, whose name is William. Amy, Monica, and I head up the stairs to me and Monicas room, shutting the door behind us. I sit on the bed while they slowly undress each other, licking, sucking, kissing, caressing. Driving me absolutely positively crazy.

I get up when they shoo me off the bed. They lay down with Monica on the bed, on her back. I watch as Amy licks Monicas nipples, chest, stomach, clit, and pussy. Amy puts two fingers inside Monica, thrusting in and out of her fast, hard, and deep.

Monica lifts her hips to meet each thrust. She starts moaning, groaning and screaming for more. Amy obliges, thrusting harder, faster, and deeper. Amy starts licking Monicas clit as she finger fucks her. I see Monica start shaking and she cums around Amys fingers. Amy licks Monicas cum off slowly.

Amy lays down the bed and Monica does the exact same thing Amy did to her. I'm having trouble resisting, so I stop fighting. I strip, get on the bed and thrust into Monica deep and fast. She screams in pleasure.

I grab her hips and pound her pussy. Shes soaked and feels so good. I ram into her over and over again. She cums and Amy finally cums around Monicas fingers.

Monica licks Amys juices off her fingers. I move so Monica can lay down so I can fuck Amy. I enter Amy. I moan as I do it, I grab Amys hips and thrust in and out of her.

She's soaked too. I lay on Amy putting my arms under her, lifting her hips up so I can go deeper, she wraps her legs high on my body. I hump her and I cum again and so does she. Panting I roll off with both girls trying to catch their breaths.

Several months later, Monica gives birth to twins, a boy and a girl, 5 lbs each. Their names are Travis William and Autumn Nyte. They are beautiful babies and look like their mom. After the babies come home everything seemed to change. We have a huge nursery with everything a baby could need or want. Amy passed away in a car accident. We buried her in her hometown, with a marker that says, "We will love and miss you Amy, our nights and days were special love, Jeremy and Monica." Amy was 5 months pregnant when she died. Monica and I miss her very much and think about her a lot especially after we make love. We stay up and talk about her until the babies need fed.

laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers