All Comments on 'Life of Mick Ch. 04'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ag2507ag2507about 3 years ago

FYI: it's a ginea pig!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

Still would love for Mick's 1st wife Rita and potentially a biological daughter to re-enter Mick's life.

Also would love to have a little backyard orgy with at least Hunter, Alexis, Kay, Samantha, Misty and Monique.

just thought I would put in my requests for future story lines in now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Um, try Guinea pig instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm pretty sure I have read this story before....good but I've read this before or esp is working overtime

BigZeke13BigZeke13about 3 years agoAuthor
I've read this before

It must be your ESP because this story has come out of my brain. I don't generally read other stories on Literotica. I confess that the front part of this episode was written before I tested positive for COVID 19. I spent a week in a hospital and my brain was fried. The back part was after some recovery. I can only tell now that I wasn't back to normal. Hell, I may not be recovered yet. Can you tell what the other story is titled or author so I can check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg fabulous orgy, so many hot sexy cunts to suck and fuck. Just want to join in, I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible and the more I get the more I want. Cunt crazed fucker Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
outstanding

Fabulous story telling continues in this fourth chapter of Life of Mick. Excellent characters are studded throughout the story, and the plot truly holds the attention of the reader throughout. The love scenes are exceptionally well-written, and not only link the various parts of the plot together, but are in fact integral to the plot overall. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous