Life of Mick Ch. 05

Story Info
Moe's graduation party exposes all to Sam and she's all in.
18.5k words
4.71
14.2k
20

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers

Life of Mick -- CH 5

It was Sunday, the day after the pool party/orgy and I was still being cautious about the concoction that Misty had given me in my coffee. I had spent all day at the party with a super-hard erection that got the attention of everyone at the party, including a concerned mother who dropped by to make sure her daughter was properly learning about sex. In reality, she had overheard her daughter on the phone talking about the orgy/pool party and she wanted a piece. My cock stayed hard all day. Misty confessed what she had done and then employed four of the girls to blow me until my cock went down. It worked, although I'm not sure if it would have just gone soft on its own. The foursome blow jobs were incredible so, I just go with the story.

Monique's graduation was Wednesday night. She was modeling her robe and cap. Then she pulled opened the front of the robe to display her sexy underwear. I jokingly asked if that was what she planned to wear at the ceremony and she said, "Of course. Everyone is doing it."

I contemplated my response and went with my first thought. "No way. You're not going to wear just a platform bra and a thong under your robe."

Misty jumped in with, "Dad. I did the same thing last year. I just didn't show you. It's a tradition. No one sees a thing. The administration and faculty don't have a clue. The sensation of that satin robe over your bare skin and the knowledge that you're virtually naked underneath in public is amazing. It's no big deal Dad."

Monique was pleading with me with her big blue eyes and pouting lips. "Please Daddy." There it was "Daddy". That was always the first of the big guns that they pulled out whenever they wanted something.

I looked from Moe to Misty and back. They were both working me over with their huge cobalt-blue eyes. Misty said, "Please Daddy. You will probably be the beneficiary." I looked again at Moe's platform bra perched under her big boobs. The black lace didn't even cover her nipples. She didn't even need to wear a bra, regardless of the size of her breast, but I understood that she had to wear something. I was feeling that familiar tingle and I forced it away. I had no idea if I got a hard-on that it would stay hard, just like yesterday. I contemplated Misty's comment about me being the beneficiary and it would be several days from now and I would certainly be rid of whatever Misty had given me by then.

I pinched my lips together and rubbed my forehead to make a show of my assessment process and then nodded and said, "Okay, but I want to see what you will actually be wearing Wednesday night before we go." Monique jumped in the air in celebration and her breasts lifted out of her platform bra. She and Misty had huge grins on their faces as they hugged each other and then me. I kept my grin down to a smile.

"Thank you, Daddy." They always concluded their winning celebrations with, "Daddy".

The phone rang and I got up to answer it. It was Alexis. That smile on my face turned into a grin and my groin tingled just at the thought of Alexis. The conversation was brief and she hung up without saying goodbye just as she always did. I put down the phone and returned to the family room. Misty said, "That was a friendly chat. What's up?"

I said, "That was Aunt Lexi. She and Uncle Hunter and your cousin Alyson would love to come to Moe's graduation and then take us out to dinner. She hoped that Moe could get enough extra tickets. Aunts Olivia, Sophia, and Emma would love to come too but they know it's hard to get any extra tickets so they plan to be here at the house when we come back from dinner to continue the celebration. They all want to stay overnight and leave in the morning."

"Oh my God. I'd love to see them all. It's been a long time. I'll bet Aunt Olivia, Aunt Sophia, and Aunt Emma are just as beautiful. I think I can get enough tickets from yesterday's party-goers for Uncle Hunter, Aunt Lexi, and Alyson. Getting more will be near impossible. We only get four per graduate, so we already have one extra," explained Monique.

I said, "No. We don't have any extra ticket. I've already invited someone, so that's four." Misty and Monique stared at each other for a moment and then at me. They broke into grins.

They both started talking at once and I held up my hands to stop them. Moe stopped talking but Misty didn't and she said, "Seriously Dad? That's fantastic. Who is she? Do we know her? Is this serious? It must be if you are inviting her to a family function."

I addressed each of her blasts of questions as I remembered them, "Misty will probably recognize her when she sees her but I don't think you've ever spoken. Umm... I want it to be serious, but I'm afraid she won't accept the new relationship that we share now." Moe frowned and nodded.

Misty frowned too and said, "I get it."

I quickly said, "Don't be down about it. I invited her before Aunt Lexi's phone call. I figured this would be a good introduction for everyone and sex wouldn't be involved. Now, I'm almost certain that sex will be involved, especially with Aunts Olivia, Sophia, and Emma here. Sex is always on their minds even though they are between fifty-five and sixty years old." I stopped myself. I had never mentioned the sexual proclivities of Aunt Lexi and her clan. Misty and Moe were looking at each other with huge grins on their faces. I continued, "Umm... I think I've said too much. But be warned. Wednesday night could get interesting. You probably will see them all in a different light than you've ever seen them before."

Monique looked excited and said, "Even Alyson?"

"I don't know about Alyson. All I know is that Aunt Lexi and Uncle Hunter both have histories of family sex. I haven't seen Alyson in years. I did see a photo of her on the internet taken by Paparazzi. She gorgeous and looks exactly like her mother when she was professionally modeling." I paused before continuing, "Let's keep our relationships on the down-low until we see what happens." Misty and Monique both nodded, but I could see the gears turning in their minds.

This was going to be risky to invite Sam, especially now that Hunter and Alexis and their extended family would be here. I was certain that Sam knew nothing about Olivia, Sophia, and Emma other than maybe the fact that they were listed as executives in West Corp. They had never come to my company. Sam knew Hunter and Alexis, but only as Mr. and Mrs. West. I just hoped I could delay the sex until Sam felt it was time for her to say goodnight.

Monique had no difficulty getting the three extra tickets from friends with no brother or sister. They were the only child so they each had one extra unused ticket. Moe played up the fun that each of them had at the pool party. She tried hard to get three more but failed. I considered it as a big win. I didn't want to disappoint Alexis and Hunter.

Sam and I met for "Lunch" on Monday. Tuesday was out because I had a working lunch scheduled with lead engineers to discuss issues and make plans to fix them. Wednesday, I planned to have lunch with Misty in the cafeteria, so I invited Sam to my office at ten-thirty. She locked my office door behind her and pulled her tight skirt up to her waist. She wore no panties and she was still as bald as a baby down there. I could see the glistening wetness in her crotch as she unbuttoned her blouse. I already had a hard boner going before she knocked on the door and waited for me to say 'come'.

We had furious sex on the newly installed leather sofa. She jammed her hand to her mouth to squelch each of her several orgasms. She didn't want to be interrupted by Kay and have to share. When we were done, she laid there on top of me with her legs together between mine and used her thighs to randomly put pressure on my cock. She giggled whenever my cock randomly flexed inside of her. We were covered with perspiration. She let her lips fall to mine and we kissed for a long time. Then she laid her head down on my shoulder and cuddled in close as she squeezed my cock with her thighs one more time. She giggled as my cock pushed back at her.

There was silence, as neither of us spoke for more than a minute. Our breathing was just about back to normal. Sam said, "Should I meet you at the high school tonight or come to your house and go with you? I'm a little nervous about meeting your stepdaughters. What if they don't like me. I can come off as rigid and cold sometimes."

I chuckled and kissed her on the nose before saying, "Well, it's going to be more than just my stepdaughters. Hunter and Alexis and their daughter Alyson are coming too. We'll all leave from the house. I know you always refer to them respectfully as Mr. and Mrs. West, but tonight they will be Hunter and Alexis or Alex. My girls call her Aunt Lexi. Alyson is Misty's age." Sam smiled and nodded. I continued, "Moe couldn't get enough tickets so, Olivia, Sophia, and Alex's mother Emma will go to the house to celebrate after. I'm sure you know that those three are big-wigs in West Corp." Sam nodded but I could see her gears turning trying to prepare a mental portfolio of each of them. "You've got time. You can study up on them this afternoon if you feel the need." I kissed her again and said, "Can you be at the house at six. We'll leave at six-forty-five." She opened her mouth wide and gently clamped her teeth to my chin and then pulled back and kissed me.

She said, "Six if fine." She lifted her hips and groaned as my semi-erect cock came free. Our combined perspiration made her breasts stick to my chest. She lifted herself with her arms to separate us and then got to her feet. Cum drooled down her thighs and she clamped one hand to her crotch and hurried to my private bathroom. I heard the shower come on. She was cautious about going back to work smelling of sex. I joined her in the shower and enjoyed lathering up her big boobs and running my slippery fingers through her sex. Then she grinned at me as she lathered up my semi-hard cock and used both hands like she was shaking someone's hand on my cock for several strokes until I was completely hard again. Then she let me go, rinsed off, and got out with a towel wrapped around her body.

She laughed as I tried to dry off with this appendage interrupting the process. It was still hard as I struggled to get it in my pants and she watched every second of that process and giggled as I zipped up. I watched her get dressed and noticed that cum was still drooling down her inner thighs. She grabbed a wad of tissues from my credenza and jammed them into her pussy and then pulled the hem of her skirt into place. She had used a shower cap so her hair was only slightly disheveled. She poked at it in the mirror. She came over and pushed her body to mine and pushed her hand to my crotch as she kissed me. Then she said, "See you at six," and was gone. I buttoned my shirt and tucked in the tails. Socks and shoes came last. I looked in the bathroom mirror and poked a few hairs into place and chuckled at the lipstick on my chin below my lip. I lifted my head and saw the same under my chin. I cleaned it off with one of the wet towels.

I checked my watch. 'Good timing,' I thought. 'It's time to meet Misty for lunch.' I headed for the cafeteria on the first floor. I nodded and smiled at Kay as I walked past her office and she smiled back. The elevator stopped at every floor to pick up employees heading out for lunch. I waited for everyone to disembark before stepping out of the elevator. Sam was at her station on the raised podium. She grinned as I headed toward her and she gave a barely noticeable wave when I turned right toward the cafeteria. She knew I was meeting Misty for lunch.

I don't eat in the cafeteria often but they have good food and a lot of choices. It was quickly filling up as I walked to the sandwich station. People who knew who I was nodded and those who didn't, just ignored me. I ordered a steak and cheese with fries. I poured a soda into a paper cup and got in line for the checkout. The lady at the cash register was probably the oldest person employed there. She knew me and said, "Hi Mick."

I said, "Hi Harriet. I thought you'd retired." She just grinned and I paid and looked around for Misty. She was at a table by the windows waving at me. She was alone and I sat down across from her and moved everything off my tray to the table and then returned the tray to a pile at the condiments station.

We interrupted our lunch with conversation or maybe the other way around. We talked softly so others around us couldn't hear. Misty obviously had something on her mind and I just said, "Okay. Out with it. You want to ask me something." I pretty much knew what it would be.

Misty took a sip of her soda and then said, "Your new friend? She works here doesn't she?"

I decided to mess with her and said, "First of all, how do you know it's a she?"

A horrified look appeared on her face but it quickly morphed into a grin and she said, "No way. It's definitely a she and I think I know who it is. Will you tell me if I can guess?"

I thought about it and shook my head and said, "You'll meet her tonight."

Misty said, "Okay, but you're driving me crazy." She whispered, "Does she know about us?"

She knows that I have two teenaged stepdaughters. I lowered my voice to a whisper and leaned over toward her. "She doesn't know anything about our umm... family dynamics. I'm afraid to tell her. I'm hoping that she'll get drawn in and like the possibilities. I know she likes lesbian sex, so that plays in our favor." I decided not to reveal what she had told me about her father when she was a teenager, but I thought that might help us too.

Misty couldn't help throwing out a list of names that she was thinking and Sam was on the list along with others. I gave her nothing. I just smiled at her.

We finished eating and I refreshed our sodas and we talked about her job. I had no clue what HR does on a daily basis, but Misty seemed to like it. Claire, Misty's new friend in the office spotted Misty and came over with her tray. I stood up and offered her my seat. Claire said, "I don't want to interrupt a lunch meeting with the big boss." She grinned at Misty when she revealed that she now knew who I was. She wasn't sure if Misty knew. I held my seat for Claire to sit down. She was embarrassed that the company boss was holding a chair for her. She slid into the seat and set her tray on the table.

I said, "Misty. It was nice talking with you. I'm glad that you like your job." I walked away and when Claire was looking down, Misty threw me an air-kiss and I threw one back.

I could hear Claire burst out, "Oh my God, Misty. You're having lunch with the big boss. They say he's brilliant."

Misty glanced at me and said, "I think he's nice. It's nice that he comes around to talk to us, little people." I was soon out of earshot.

I went back through the lobby and stopped to talk with Sam. We were ultra-discreet and careful not to give any indication that we were involved. She walked with me to the elevator and I scanned her from head to toe. She grinned when she saw me grab my crotch just before the door closed.

I don't know how she did it, but Kay was standing at her office door when I stepped out of the elevator. I greeted her cordially and she smiled. I kept walking and she moved in beside me keeping the same pace. I know she was hoping that I'd invite her in but I didn't and she continued down the hall after I went into my office. My cock apparently had wished that I had invited Kay in. It was hard and pulsing on my left pant leg.

I let my cock soften on its own as I got back to work. Paperwork. I hated paperwork. There's nothing that will deflate a hard cock faster than paperwork. I left the office a little early to make sure we were ready for the gang. I made a pass through the house picking up discarded clothing and vacuumed and dusted. I washed any dishes that had been dropped in the sink. When Monique came home, she helped with fresh bedding on all the beds. Misty showed up at her usual time. We had an hour to get dressed before our company arrived. I took another shower and noted that the water pressure was low. All three of us must have been in our showers at the same time.

I finished and shut off my shower and I heard Misty yell, "Thank you." I dressed in a suit with an open collar light blue shirt. Misty dressed in a nice flowing dress with the hemline at mid-thigh. It was V-necked and exposed a lot of cleavage. High heels finished it off and I felt a slight tingle from her whole package.

Monique came down the hall in the same platform bra and thong that she had shown us before. She came into my room and posed. She said, "You told me I had to show you what I was wearing under my robe. Here it is. Just like I showed you on Sunday." The tingle in my crotch got louder as Moe spun around to show me the outfit. She pulled on her robe and snapped the magnetic fastener down the front. She posed again and said, "See no one will have a clue what's underneath." I still had a feeling that I was being fit on but I reluctantly nodded as I had already given her the go-ahead.

At five forty-five, the Bentley pulled down the driveway followed closely by an Audi convertible, driven by Alyson. They parked behind Misty's and Moe's garage doors. I opened the door as the doorbell chimed. Hunter warmly greeted me with a man-hug and then Alexis threw a lip lock on me. The tingle got stronger. She was dressed to the nines and she was gorgeous, as always. Last in was Alyson and she grinned at me and said, "Hello, Uncle Mick." She took my breath away. She was stunning. She came and hugged me and intentionally pushed her breasts to me and then ground her pubic mound on my left thigh. My cock jumped and there was no way she didn't feel it. We separated and she glanced down and then came in for a kiss. I wasn't sure what all of that was about but she just exuded pure sex appeal. I ushered them into the family room where Alyson immediately headed for Misty. They kissed and hugged and talked for a moment before Alyson moved toward Monique who was all smiles. They kissed and hugged. I heard Alyson whisper to Monique, "I can tell that you're not wearing much under that robe." Monique grinned and shook her head. Alyson said, "Good girl. My graduating class did the same thing last year."

Monique whispered, "Misty did the same last year too. She says it's a tradition." Alyson smiled and ran her hand down over Monique's ass.

I passed out drinks to everyone including the girls. At precisely six o'clock, Sam drove in and parked out of the way. I opened the door before she could ring the doorbell. She smiled and pirouetted to show me her outfit. The tingle, which had diminished, but now it grew stronger. I was sure I wouldn't last the night. Sam was gorgeous. Her honey-blonde hair was down and I loved how it framed her beautiful face. Her dress was at mid-thigh and she displayed as much cleavage as Misty was. I motioned for her to come in and she took a deep breath and stepped into the house. I took her hand and led her into the family room from the foyer.

Misty broke into a huge grin. Now she knew and she seemed pleased with my choice. We moved over to Hunter and Alexis and they hugged and kissed Sam. They, of course, knew who she was. Alexis whispered, "How do you like my match-making skills." We both grinned. I introduce Sam to Misty; they already knew who the other was. Monique rushed over and introduced herself with a hug and kiss. I think Sam was a little overwhelmed with the warm receptions, especially from Misty and Moe. I got a drink for Sam to settle her down a little. I hadn't seen her this nervous.

The girls talked and visited on one side of the room and the adults on the other. Alexis found it necessary to ask Sam to use their names instead of Mr. and Mrs. West. She said, "We're all friends here."

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers