All Comments on 'Life of Mick Ch. 05'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank You and More

Great writing as usual,.

Thank you for the orgy with Mick, Sam, Hunter, Alexis, the 3 Amigas, Misty, Monique and Alyson.

Now all you have to add in is Mick's sons and daughters in law, and his ex-wife with possibly another kid (daughter?) whom Mick would have given her on the night she left him.

There are at least two more women at work for Mick to fuck as well in Claire and Gloria (the head of HR).

Then there's Sam finding her dad and him joining the family.

Not to mention the mothers and possibly brothers and fathers of the friends of Misty and Monique who now know about the incest between step-father and step-daughters. Getting them involved in incest would help keep everyone's incest secret from those who shouldn't know and add friends with benefits.

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

I really don’t like Mike, he is so weak willed and callus that he is a big turn off, how is he supposed to be running a big company when every female takes what they want without him having a saying in what is going to happen?

He wants to make go of it with Sam, yet he still bangs what ever female that grabs his cock.

And don’t get me started on Alexis, she is just using him to gain access to Sam and the girls, she really don’t gives much, but thinks she is entitled to everyone and their sexlife, because she was/is good looking, but she seams rotten on the inside.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13about 3 years ago
Awesome!

We like where this is going very much! We all need a partner(s) in life and it’s nice to see the development of this dynamic. It’s also nice to visit with old friends (Hunter Alexis et al). Sure wish we knew what West Corp really does?!

As for the derogatory comments by others (Ramwhatever), we don’t even know why he would read your stories? He obviously does not like this type of story. Don’t mind his drivel.

Keep up the great work!!! We are looking forward to more.

Five ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ all the way!!!

Elbow bumps from me(Lance, a fellow author) and luv n licks from the gals(Roxy and Bev)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

From Majredbear04 I have literally closed deals like that. It happens more then

people realize. Problem arises when one of the parties tries to break the deal with

corruption of some type and retribution has to be enabled by the challenged party.

It is good writing I hope that t6he rest of the story is as GREAT as the first part has been.

Family mixing is the best. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely red hot. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire,UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous