Life of Mick Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was a little embarrassed and said, "Sorry, .. Ummm... Alexis. It's my training." Everything went smoothly after that. We left for the ceremony on time and I left the house unlocked for Olivia, Sofia, and Emma to get in when they got here. Hunter took Alexis and the girls and Sam and I went in my car.

Sam said, "I like your girls. They are beautiful. You brought them up well."

I said, "They've been trying to get me to tell them who I invited. It was a surprise and they seem delighted with my choice. After the ceremony, Hunter is taking us all to dinner, and then we will go home and party some more with Olivia, Sofia, and Emma. They are older but still amazingly gorgeous." Sam cringed in some pain and grabbed her neck. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She rubbed her neck for a few moments and said, "I must have slept wrong last night. I've had problems all day. I can't seem to relax the muscles."

I said, "Sophia is a certified Masseuse. I know firsthand that she is excellent. She can fix you up." Sam just smiled and rubbed her neck. A glimmer of a plan developed in my mind.

The ceremony was nice but long. After the hundreds of diplomas were handed out and the final speech was over, the grads threw all their caps in the air, just like I did twenty years ago. Then, just as I expected, the graduates yanked open their robes to display their various selections of sexy lingerie. Some of the boys and girls were completely naked. There was a collective gasp from the audience. Sam was amused and said, "Every generation has to push back at the man." Hunter, Alexis, and Alyson stood up and started applauding, and then much of the audience did the same. The grads were getting a standing ovation from their families and they responded by opening their robes again and faced the crowd and bowed like they were the closing scene in a play. I was standing and applauding too. I found Monique in the sea of red robes. Her hard nipples protruded from above her bra. She had a big grin on her face as she scanned the audience and she sent me an air-kiss when she spotted me. I had to laugh at the shocked looks on the faces of the school administration on the stage above the grads. They were frozen in place. Some of the women turned their faces away. Others didn't. None of the men did and I noticed a few making quick adjustments in the front of their pants. Sam noticed too and she started laughing.

At the restaurant, Moe took a small bag of clothes to the restroom and changed into them. She stuffed the robe into the bag along with her tassel and I took the bag back to my car. I came back in and pulled Moe into a big hug and I congratulated her. She teared up and kissed me on the lips. I ushered the guest of honor to our table and everyone stood and applauded. She was embarrassed but she had a huge grin on her face as she sat down between Misty and Alyson.

Dinner was nice. Hunter had reserved the whole wing of the restaurant that we were in. Service was prompt and constant. Hunter paid the bill and left two one-hundred-dollar bills on the table for a tip. The girls got back in the Bentley with Hunter and Alexis. Sam and I followed them back to the house. Sam reached over and unzipped my pant and pushed herself across the console and gave me a blow job on the way home. I came in her mouth as we pulled into my driveway. I notice a new car in the driveway. The rest were at the front door as Sam was cleaning me up with her tongue. We got out and joined them. From the looks on everyone's faces; they all knew exactly what we were doing.

Inside were Olivia, Emma, and, Sofia. They were talking amongst themselves and jumped up when we came in. They crowded in on Monique to congratulate her. There were hugs and kisses all around. I was amazed at how gorgeous they were. Olivia was probably near sixty and Emma and Sophia five years younger. Sam was amazed too when I told her.

Sam continued to massage her neck and finally, I said, "Sophia, that's your car that you all came in, right?" She nodded. "You usually carry your massage table in the back. Do you have it now?" She nodded again. "I wonder if you could get it and set it up. Sam has some considerable neck pain that she woke up with this morning."

Sam waved my request to Sophia away and said, "I'll be okay. Don't bother." Sophia looked over at me and I winked at her so that Sam couldn't see.

Sophia grinned in response to my wink and said, "I'd be glad to. Where can I set up?" She and I headed for the front door. When we got to her car, I explained that I wanted her to give Sam a full body massage with a happy ending. I knew Sam would respond to Sophia's magic fingers.

Sophia laughed and said, "It would be my pleasure. She's very attractive." I nodded and carried the massage table inside and up the stairs to my bedroom. There was plenty of room in the master bedroom. Sophia pulled fresh sheets onto the table while I went downstairs to bring Sam up. As expected, she didn't want to be a problem and I assured her that she wasn't. She reluctantly let me pull her up the stairs.

Sophia handed her a large towel and told her to undress in the bathroom and come out with the towel around her. I left and went downstairs. The girls went upstairs to Misty's room so they could talk in private. Drinks were flowing and Alexis wanted to know all about my relationship with Sam. She always wanted details and I gave her some but held back most. Hunter said, "Is your relationship serious? If it is, Alexis will claim responsibility and add you to her list of successful matches.

I didn't really answer his question and he didn't press. I wasn't sure if we were serious or not. I wanted to be, but Sam could cut and run when she finds out the details of my relationships with Misty and Monique, let alone the free sex enjoyed between Hunter and Alexis, and then throw in the "Three-Amigas", who can more than hold up their end in bed.

Alexis asked what had been going on with us and I confessed about the pool party last Saturday. Before Alexis could say anything, Olivia said, "Yummy... A bunch of naked teenage boys and girls. I'm getting wet thinking about it.

Alexis burst out laughing and said, "Olivia, darling. You'll never change. I admit though that I'm getting a little wet too." I was afraid that Alexis would be pissed that I hadn't invited them.

Upstairs, Sophia had taken the big towel from Sam and motioned for her to climb up on the table. Sam did as Sophia instructed. Sophia placed a hand towel across Sam's ass and told her to put her face in the open hole at the head of the table. Sophia started on Sam's neck muscles running up the back of her head. Sam moaned in response. Sophia slowly worked down Sam's neck and followed the most agitated muscle along her right shoulder. Sam moaned some more as she realized which muscle was the problem. Sophia worked her right shoulder until it relaxed under her fingers.

Sophia worked back along the muscle to her neck again and then worked her left shoulder. Sam was surprised at the tightness there; how one spasming muscle can cascade and aggravate others. Sophia worked out the tightness and then walked her fingers down Sam's spine to the slope up her perfect ass. She did it again and then again. She worked along each of her ribs and then move off to Sam's hips.

Sophia pulled off the towel and firmly massaged Sam's butt-cheeks. She knew that Sam's butt-cheeks had nothing to do with her neck pain and now she was working on my request. Sam moaned as Sophia moved around to the left side of the table and drilled her fingers into the back of Sam's left thigh. Sam groaned. She was surprised that she had some pain in her thighs. She figured it was caused by her using her thighs so aggressively to drive herself on Mick's cock that morning. She jumped when Sophia's fingers dragged up her inner thighs and through her bald sex as if it were an accident.

Sophia continued down to Sam's left calf and used her forearm to roll along the long muscle. Sam came up and looked back behind her to see what Sophia was doing. It felt amazing. Sophia worked a little on each of Sam's bare feet and then moved to the right side of the table and did the same up Sam's calf and thigh.

Then she told Sam to turn over on her back. Sam did as she instructed and didn't wait for any towel to cover her breasts and clean-shaven pubic mound. Sophia smiled and set the towels aside and went to the head of the table and started all over again on Sam's neck, then her shoulders. She normally would work on Sam's face but she didn't want to mess with her makeup. When Sophia got no push-back from Sam when she massaged her breasts, she knew how this was going to end. Sam's only reaction was to moan sensuously and mutter, "Oh my gawwd, that feels amazing."

Sophia didn't dwell on Sam's tits and moved lower. She didn't want to freak Sam out. Sophia went to the left side of the table again and worked up the inside of Sam's left thigh and dragged her fingers lightly into Sam's sex. Sam groaned again and pushed her hips upward before dropping them as Sophia started the same massage from her knee again. She moaned again as Sophia dragged her fingers through Sam's labia and across her clitoris.

Sophia went around to the right side and did the same thing. Sam was sopping wet by then and Sophia's experiences told her Sam was ready for what came next. Sophia spread Sam's legs enough so she could climb up between them. Sam was breathing very erratically and when Sophia pushed her tongue inside her pussy, she heaved up her hips and let out a loud screech. Sophia rode Sam's hips up and back down again and began flicking her tongue rapidly across Sam's clitoris.

Sam's reaction was to grab Sophia's head and hold her in her sex. Sophia quickly drove Sam to an orgasm and she screamed again. When she recovered, she came up to her elbows and started pawing at Sophia's clothing. Sophia stripped herself naked and positioned herself in a sixty-nine over Sam's body. They were both groaning and moaning.

The sounds of sex were obvious to the girls in the next room and they recognized them for what they were. They couldn't ignore them and they all snuck into my room to watch Sophia and Sam drive each other into orgasm after orgasm.

The girls were strumming their fingers in their pussy's. Alyson was the first to step forward to get involved. Sophia felt Alyson cup her big tits hanging above Sam's flat stomach and she sat up straight on Sam's face, abandoning Sam's pussy. Alyson took over for Sophia on Sam's pussy and went to work. Sam knew there was a difference but she couldn't see what it was. It didn't matter either. She was rolling from one orgasm into another.

Misty and Moe moved over on each side of the table and pulled themselves up on the edge of the table to suckle on Sophia's nipples. Sophia rolled through her own orgasm, driven mostly by Sam's tongue. Alyson was laying forward on the table driving her tongue into Sam's pussy. Sam reached around Sophia and held Alyson's head even though she didn't know whose head it was.

Monique pulled back from Sophia's tit and bent over at the waist behind Alyson. She pulled up her dress and pulled her panties aside and pushed her lips to Alyson's sex. Alyson groaned as Monique drove her tongue first into her pussy and then to her rosebud.

Sophia unbuttoned Misty's dress and pulled her bra up to her chest and helped Misty up onto the table to straddle Sam's stomach. Alyson's motion forced her head against Misty's ass. Misty and Sophia molested each other's tits as they kissed passionately. Sam drove Sophia into another orgasm. Alyson went rigid and her first orgasm, driven by Monique's tongue, rolled over her. She had to abandon Sam's pussy as her whole body trembled.

Sophia rolled off Sam's face and guided Misty to take her place, facing the opposite direction. Sam was nearly delirious with passion and she didn't care whose pussy she was working on. Misty did care though and she wasn't sure she should be where she was at that moment. She didn't move though and it wasn't long before Sam drove her into an orgasm. Sam pulled her legs up and clamped her thighs to Alyson's head.

Sophia circled the table looking for whoever wasn't getting their fair share of the action. She determined that Sam was delirious with passion from Alison's tongue and Misty's mouth had fallen open as Sam's tongue was getting tired but she kept going. Alyson groaned constantly from Monique's tongue. Monique was the odd man out and she was giving and not getting. Sophia squatted to get her mouth to Monique's pussy. Moe adjusted her position and groaned into Alyson's pussy when Sophia drove her tongue into her sex.

Downstairs, we had all heard Sam's first screech and then her scream. I laughed and said, "Sophia is giving Sam a 'Happy-Ending'."

Olivia giggled and said, "There's no one better at that than Sophia." Emma grinned and nodded as she ground her hips around on her chair like she wished that it was her getting a 'Happy-Ending' from Sophia.

Alexis stood up and said, "Well, what are we standing around down here for. If the orgy has started, I don't want to miss anything."

As Sophia started drilling her tongue into Moe's pussy, Alexis quietly opened the bedroom door and pushed it open. We stood in the doorway and watched the action. Those in the back couldn't see and they pushed those in front into my bedroom. We were definitely missing the action. I hadn't seen many sights that were as erotic as this and Sam was right in the middle of it.

Hunter was the first to move. I guess he was the first to see how he could get involved. He pulled out his erection and stepped up to the squatting Sophia and maneuvered with his legs spread so that Sophia could relieve her straining thighs and sit down on Hunter's cock. She groaned into Moe's pussy as Hunter's cock pushed deep into her sex. It could have been Hunter's and it could have been mine. She couldn't see anything except Monique's pussy. Sophia burst into her orgasm almost immediately.

Olivia lifted her dress and discarded her panties before straddling Hunter's face as she reached down and spread her labia. He drilled his tongue into her. She groaned out, "Oh God. Yes. Yes."

The orgy had started on the table but now it was stretching off the table to the floor and it was running out of room as Olivia held on to the footboard of the bed to drive her hips at Hunter's tongue. Alexis, Emma, and I were left with no obvious place to get involved, so Alexis created our own threesome on the floor beside the massage table. Alexis pulled out my cock and with some effort, stuffed it in her mouth. It was as hard as it had been on Saturday and my first thought was 'here we go again.' Emma dropped beside her daughter and they shared my cock. Then Alexis maneuvered me to my back and Alexis pulled her panties to the side and worked her pussy onto my cock. Emma removed her panties and straddled my head and squatted to my lips. I flicked my tongue through her sex and she moaned as my tongue found her clitoris.

Alexis was driving herself up and down my shaft and was in a constant moaned, "Oh my gawwd. Oh, my gawwd. Oh, my gawwd." Mom, you have to try this. Jesus Christ, he's big." They switched and Emma was on my cock before Alexis could drop to my face.

I was trying to get glimpses between Alexis' thighs of Hunter fucking Sophia. She was trying to use her fatigued legs to drive herself on Hunter's cock. He was helping out by lifting his hips to drive his cock upward. Emma exploded into an orgasm and began mumbling. "Oh Jesus," over and over again. Alexis tilted herself back on my face and I drilled my tongue as deep in her ass as I could. Her orgasm was powerful and her juices drooled from her pussy and down over my face to my chin. I launched a huge load in Emma and she screeched on each powerful shot.

By the time we were done, the action on the table was over and everyone was looking down at us. Breathing was getting back to normal except for the three of us. Everyone was grinning down at us on the floor. Emma collapsed to my chest and Alexis dropped to Emma's back. Emma was still muttering, "Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. I had forgotten how big Mick's cock is. It's been a while."

Alexis giggled and said, "That's why I wanted you to take it. I've had the pleasure more recently."

One by one those on the table rolled out of position and dropped to the floor until Sam was the last one. She had an embarrassed look on her face as if she was solely responsible for the pile of bodies on the table and the floor. Sophia helped Sam sit up and stretched up and kissed her. She said, "I'm delighted to say that you'll fit nicely into this family." Olivia came over and kissed Sam too.

Alexis did the same and said, "I knew you would be the perfect woman for Mick. Welcome to the family." Sam was still in shock about what had happened.

Monique kissed Sam and said, "That was so dope."

Misty leaned in and kissed Sam too and said, "Dope means great." Sam grinned and nodded. Everyone was gathering their panties and Sam walked naked back to the master bathroom to get dressed. I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for her as everyone else went downstairs." When Sam came out, she was red-faced with embarrassment. She said, "What must you think of me?" I hooked my arm around her slender waist and pulled her into my lap. Her arms went around my neck.

We kissed and I said, "I was terrified of what you'd think of us. This is who we are Sam." I've been trying to figure out if you'd be shocked by us and there was no way I was going to lie to you and live this life around you. I hope you aren't completely put off by what happened here tonight."

Sam thought for a moment and said, "This was the best night of my life." I grinned and we kissed passionately for more than a minute.

Monique appeared at the bedroom door. She had a sheepish look on her face. When we broke our embrace, she came in and sat on the bed beside me. She spoke to Sam and said, "I hope we didn't gross you out. Misty and I seduced our Dad on my birthday. So, we haven't been having sex for long. I hope that doesn't put you off of him. He's a good guy. As for the rest of tonight. Misty and I never knew anything about what goes on between them but I'm thrilled about what happened. We're sorting this all out just like you. I hope we get a chance to talk about this if you think this is too much to deal with."

Sam leaned over and kissed Moe with considerable passion and cupped her hand under Moe's closest breast. She pulled back and said, "That is what I think about all this." Monique grinned and launched her own passionate attack on Sam's lips.

I wondered if the three of us were going to go off again. We got ourselves together and went downstairs to join the others. All eyes were on Sam as we came down the stairs. Monique gave a thumbs-up sign and every face burst into a grin.

Olivia handed a mixed drink to Sam, who took it and lifted it in a toast to everyone else. Alexis was sitting in Hunter's lap and grinding her ass on his apparent erection. I sat in a chair beside him and Sam dropped down into my lap and smiled at Alexis and started grinding her ass on my growing erection. The 'Three Amigas' sat side by side on the sofa and the girls sat with their legs crossed on the family room carpet. We all talked about things until it was getting late.

Monique and I had prepared the bedrooms that afternoon. There were ten of us and five bedrooms with five king-size beds. That meant two people to a bed. Sam could have gone home and left me to my bed but she wanted to stay. She and I would take my bed. Alexis and Hunter would take James' bed. Alyson and Misty would take Misty's bed. Olivia and Emma took David's bed and Sophia and Monique were in Monique's bed. Everyone was mostly in agreement. I could tell that Moe wanted to have Alyson for a bedmate, but she didn't say anything.