Life of Mick Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and Misty came downstairs at least partially clothed. Misty gave hugs and kisses and hoped that we'd see them soon. Sam came up to stand beside me and I put an arm around her slender waist and pulled her to me. Alexis looked at Sam and said, "I hope we continue to see you."

Sam smiled at Alexis and said, "I hope so too." I read so much into that response. They all trooped out to their cars and they tooted their horns as they drove down the driveway.

I closed the front door and looked at my three girls standing there looking at me like I was a steak and they were starving. Today was Monique's first day out of school and I had allowed her a week's vacation before she started work at my company. Sam, Misty, and I had to go to work. Sam said, "I need to go home and take a shower and get dressed for work." She was currently wearing the sexy dress she wore to the graduation and dinner. Misty and Moe watched Sam and I kiss and hug before Sam went out the front door. I watched her drive off and then closed the door.

Misty had gone up to her room to shower and dress for work. Moe had a sultry look on her face as she alternated her attention from my eyes to my crotch. I knew what she had on her mind, but I didn't have time. I bent forward and kissed her and said, "I know what's on your mind but I have to go to work. What are you going to do on your first day of freedom?"

She frowned and then said, "I don't know. I don't have a list of things to do. I'll probably just hang around here and enjoy the weather." I smiled and we walked back through the family room and up the stairs. Moe paused as I opened my bedroom door. She said, "Can I shower with you?" She grinned and continued, "It'll save a lot of water."

I laughed and said, "Okay. Saving the planet is a good goal." She hopped up and down a couple of times and pushed past me through the door. She was stripped naked in my bathroom adjusting the water temperature and in the shower by the time I came in. My cock was on the rise as I tried hard to hold it down. The naked Monique, with water cascading down over her tits, made my attempts moot. She grinned as I stepped in and slid the glass door shut. She came out from under the spray and took my cock in both hands like she was shaking my hand. She ran her hands down the shaft and started a hand job. She stretched up for a kiss and I bent to accommodate her. She kept up the hand job as she said, "I love Sam. Nice job Dad. I think she's going to accept your relationship with Misty and Me. I watched her with Misty, this morning. Pretty hot stuff, Dad."

I said, "I need to get showered and dressed for work Moe." Monique reached for the shower gel and lathered up my cock. I lathered the rest of me. It didn't look like Moe was interested in any other part of me except my cock. I tried to lather her too but she dropped to her knees and let the water rinse off my cock. She pushed her lips over my knob and immediately pushed to her gag spot. I noticed that she gagged an inch or more further down my shaft than usual.

She was looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. She noted my surprise and she pulled off and said, "I've been practicing. I'm gonna deep-throat this cock soon."

I laughed and said, "You already give an amazing blow job." She grinned and pushed back on my cock and descended to the same spot and began her blow job from there. I groaned and leaned back against the tiled wall. I took her head and gently started fucking her face. She liked me to do that. I never held her if she tried to pull back.

Suddenly the glass door to the shower slid open and Misty stood there watching. She said, "Hurry up Moe. Dad will be late for work. I'm leaving now. See you at lunch?" I groaned and nodded. She closed the door and was gone. My orgasm was swirling and I wanted to cum now. I wasn't going anywhere until she was done. Monique pulled her lips to my knob and started a double-fisted hand job as fast as her hands would go. I felt it coming and the smile on Monique's face told me that she knew too.

I humped up and fired my hips at her face as my climax crashed forward. Cum launched up my shaft into Monique's mouth. She pulled off my cock and let me blow cum all over her face, which mixed with the water and washed down over her chest. One eye was blocked and she looked up at me with the other. I thought my insides would blast out through my cock. Four powerful shots were followed by six diminishing shots. She pushed her tongue to the 'eye' to scoop up the last of it. She washed off my cock with suds from her hair and stood up. She grinned up at me and then showed me the cum in her mouth. She turned so the water washed the cum out of her blocked eye. She kissed me again and I had to get out of the shower. She stayed and washed herself clean.

I was dressed by the time she came out of the shower with a towel around her hair and another draped over her shoulders. We kissed again as I went down the stairs and she went down the hall to her room.

As usual, Kay just happened to be coming out of her office when I stepped out of the elevator. I was beginning to think that Sam was giving her a heads-up call. I made a mental note to ask. She kept my pace asking about how Monique's graduation went last night. If I told her half of it, she'd probably explode right there in the hall. I just told her 'fine'. I opened my office door and Kay continued down the hall as usual. This was a suit day with customers on my schedule. I hung up my suitcoat and adjusted my tie.

I was opening my briefcase on my credenza and my office door burst open. Kay stepped in. Her face was flushed. She lifted her skirt to reveal that she wore no panties. She groaned out in a demonic voice, "I really need some attention from you. I'm going nuts. I can't think of anything else. My girls in the pool want to know what the matter is. I'm bad off Mick." She pulled her sweater up over her head and unhooked her front clasp bra letting it drop to the floor. She mauled her tits in both hands.

My cock went hard in an instant. Even if my big head had reservations, considering Sam and my new relationship, my little head had none. Kay came forward, even though I had not given any indication that I was interested in this tryst. She pushed her bare tits to my shirt and ran her hand down my left thigh, curling her fingers around my hard shaft through my pants. She moaned hard the moment she touched my cock. She said, "Every time I have sex with my husband's mini-cock, I think of yours."

Her hands went to my buckle and then my zipper. I let her go, so I guess somewhere along the line, my cock won the battle between big and little heads. I moved over to the new sofa, dragging her along with me. She sat down on the sofa as she pulled my pants down and eagerly pushed my cock into her mouth. She rolled her lips on and off the knob as her hands went to work on the shaft. I groaned hard as my body shuddered. My knees buckled slightly but I caught myself. Kay gives a nice blow job and I held the back of her head and began pushing my cock to the point that I knew she could handle. She didn't resist and her lips slid up and down. I could already feel my orgasm but it was far away at the moment. I knew too that Kay was not in such a bad way because she was sucking my dick and she wanted desperately to get fucked.

I pushed her back and she had an almost frantic reaction as I pulled my cock away from her. I maneuvered her to the front of the sofa and dropped down to my knees. I pulled her skirt up to her waist as she lifted her ass. I ran my hand down my wet cock and guided it to her pussy. Her eyes were huge as she watched my cock push into her. She collapsed back to the back of the sofa and pushed her hips up trying to get my cock in her sooner. I began sawing my cock in and out of her. She was gasping for oxygen. I pushed my hands to her big boobs and gently palm her erect nipples. She was in heat. I'd seen women who desperately wanted a cock in them, but nothing like Kay was right then. Her mouth fell open to form an "O". Her eyes were open but she was looking right through me. I got the sense that I was just an inconsequential extension of my cock.

She wailed through one orgasm after another. She came back to the world to say, "Cum in my ass." This turn of events was a surprise. I pulled back and she pulled her knees up and hooked her hands behind them and pulled her knees up to the tits. This rolled her hips forward presenting her anus. I pushed my gooey cock to her rosebud and pushed until she let me in. She exhibited a silent screen and then jammed a hand to her mouth to block the less silent scream that followed as I pushed deep into her bowels. The heat and pressure were incredible. She was pulsing through another vaginal orgasm that rippled through her.

I pumped my cock as deep as I could. There was no obstruction to worry about like a cervix. I pulled out to the ridge and pushed back in. Kay's eyes were on fire as she watched my cock invading her ass. I was getting closer and I didn't want to hold anything back. I would give her what I could and hope that was enough. It would have to be enough.

As my climax climbed to the crest of the wave, she was crushed by an anal orgasm. The sudden grip on my cock pulled me over the top and I was spewing my load a moment later. Her anal clenches milked me of my load. She felt the combined power of our mutual orgasms and jammed her hand to her mouth to squelch another scream. I hoped the girls in the secretarial pool didn't hear her. I could just imagine them entering my office with Kay and me in our current situation.

I left my cock in her until she stopped her powerful spasms and she collapsed like a rag-doll to the back of the sofa. I pulled my cock out of her. Pearly, white cum followed me out. I grabbed a wad of tissues that I had put on the table near the sofa and she grabbed them and stuffed them into her gaping anus. She grabbed more tissues and did the same to fill the gaping void.

I moved back and got to my feet. I walked to the bathroom and cleaned my cock with soap and water. I had my pants up and buckled before I went back to my office. She was a limp rag and didn't seem to be aware of anything. I left her to recover and checked my watch to make sure I could get her out of my office before my first visitor was scheduled. I had plenty of time so I didn't push it.

It was fifteen minutes before Kay sat up straight on the sofa. She stuffed more tissues into her pussy and struggled to her feet. I handed her the bra that she had dropped on the floor near the door. She put it on and fastened it. She had no panties when she came in. She pulled down the hem of her skirt and buttoned her blouse before tucking it into her skirt. She went to the private bathroom and came out a few minutes later looking as pristine as when she came in. She came to me with kind of an embarrassed look on her face. She said, "I'm sorry about this. I just get crazy to have you in me. I can't promise that it won't happen again."

I smiled at her and bent down and kissed her. She took it and raised the passion level considerably. I opened my office door and stepped out into the hall and checked both ways. There was never much traffic in the halls on this floor and there was none then. I motioned for her to go. She strode past me toward her office. She looked back and threw me an air-kiss. I watched her walking away and marveled at her ass. I went back into my office.

Kay didn't go to her office. She got a whiff of herself reeking of sex and the girls in the secretarial pool would certainly notice. She went to the elevator and rode it to the lobby. She was heading for the company gym to take a shower. Sam saw her coming and cut her off. Sam caught the odor of sex and knew what it was. Kay saw the look in Sam's eye and she confessed without even being asked. Sam was not pleased and Kay knew that too. Kay said, "I'm so sorry Sam. I know you and Mick have a thing. You've been gracious about letting me get a taste once in a while. I should have called and told you how bad off I was. I was so incredibly horny this morning. My husband wanted morning sex today and all I could think of was Mick's cock fucking me. I'm headed for the gym to shower."

Sam continued to glare at Kay and said, "It smells like that's a good idea." Kay started to walk away and Sam said, "Kay. I understand your situation and I'll do the best I can to get you some time with Mick but my relationship with Mick took a giant leap forward last night and I don't want to mess that up. I especially don't want you messing that up." The stern look on Sam's face drove her point home. Sam could give a look that would melt someone like a laser beam. Kay headed for the gym again. She got back to her office in just enough time to escort the suit-clad gentleman to my office. She stepped into my office to tell me he was here and addressed him by name.

She immediately left and I offered the guy a seat next to the sofa as I slid onto the sofa in the same spot that I had fucked Kay, less than an hour ago. I didn't like to have meetings across a conference table or even my desk. It gave an air of the customer being a subordinate. They were all big-shots in their company's and I was sure they didn't like feeling like a subordinate. Sitting at the same height in comparable seats was better.

The meeting broke up before noon and I rode the elevator to the lobby with him talking about personal subjects. I asked about his wife and his kids. He didn't want to discuss his wife but he lit up when I asked about his kids. We shook hands at the front door and I watched him walk to his Jaguar, parked in a visitor spot beside my BMW.

Sam joined me at the front door and said, "One down and one to go. Did you have a good meeting?"

I broke into a grin and said, "It was great. I hope this afternoon goes as well."

I could tell that Sam wanted to change the subject and she probably wanted to discuss Kay, but I cut her off and changed the subject to something else. "Can you join us for dinner tonight at six? After last night, there are a thousand questions and I'd bet that half of them are yours. You can even ask the question you wanted to ask me a minute ago." Sam smiled and said, "Dinner would be nice." She started to walk away and I said, "Dinners are very informal in our house. Sometimes I stand at the sink and eat." She laughed and walked back to the podium.

I went to the cafeteria. Harriet, at the checkout, said, "Wow. Two days in one week." I smiled and paid and looked around for Misty. She waved me back to the same table as before. Unfortunately, she was with Claire. I came over and asked if I could join them. Misty grinned and Claire's eyes went wide like the last time. She was clearly ruffled by close interaction with company big-shots, and she knew I was the biggest shot. She was instantly nervous and I wasn't sure if she was going to stay or not. She noted how calm Misty was and whispered, "How can you be so calm?" Misty's last name was different than mine so there was no giveaway that Misty was related to me and Misty wanted to keep it that way.

Misty whispered back, "What? He's an interesting guy to talk to. Stay. Please." Claire stayed but I don't think her nerves got any better. I had planned on a whispered conversation with Misty about last night or at least I thought that's what she wanted to talk about. It would have to be later. I concentrated on making Claire relax a little by asking about her job and danced around her personal life. I think it worked as we were all laughing by the time I had to go. I thanked Claire and Misty for the conversation.

As I walked away, I heard Claire say, "He is a nice guy. Easy to talk to." I looked at the clock on the wall above the exit from the cafeteria. I had ninety minutes before my next meeting and I decided to go for a walk around the campus. The heat and heavy air had moved on and the weather was perfect. I didn't do this often but I remembered the last two times, that Sam had followed behind ten paces or so as if she was my bodyguard, which I guess she was. It turned out that's exactly why she was there, to ensure my safety.

I hoped that she would follow this time as well and she did, except she didn't walk ten paces behind me this time. She caught up and walked beside me. It was the perfect way to have the conversation that we needed to have. I said, "You said last night, quote 'This was the best night of my life'. Do you still feel the same way after some time to think about it?"

She said, "That's all I've thought of all day. I had an amazing time. Your people know their sex."

I smiled and asked the real question I worried about, "And me and my stepdaughters? That didn't creep you out?"

She turned to look at me as we walked side-by-side. "I woke to an erotic dream this morning. I was so wet. Most of my dreams are gone before I can even think about what they were about, but not this one. It was so real and it lingered with me. It wasn't about last night. I was young. I was wearing my Marine uniform but I was having sex in a missionary position. The face kissing me was my dad. Misty and Monique were there sitting back on their feet, watching. They were naked and I was reaching for Monique when I woke up. I laid there in bed for the longest time just reliving that dream and trying to figure out what was going on in my mind to conjure up such a dream. I was still horny, so I jerked myself off before I got up. I don't know if that answers your question or not but I think if your stepdaughters think of you like I did my dad, you're a lucky man and so are they."

Her eyes glistened on the verge of tears as she told of her dream. I wanted to stop and pull her into my arms to comfort her, but I couldn't. We walked on in silence for several minutes. I broke the silence as I asked if she had any questions for me about last night.

She paused to think and then grinned and said, "Sophia. Where did she get those magic fingers? My neck and in fact my entire body feels ... well, the best word I can think of is 'Serene'. Her tongue was incredible. I want to find out from Moe if she learned anything from Sophia last night."

I chuckled and nodded. I was thinking the same thing this morning. "I've already told her I want the scoop."

Sam said, "If last night was a test, I hope I passed."

It was kind of a test, actually. I said, "Believe me, you passed with flying colors. Alexis doesn't let people into her family willy-nilly. I remember my initiation into the family was at Miranda and my engagement party. Miranda and Alexis were the best of friends. Alexis set us up in fact. I guess I passed their little test."

Sam snickered and said, "With a cock like you have, was there any chance you'd fail. The 'Three Amigas' sure like their sex, don't they? I hope I'm the same way at their ages. I wish I was half as beautiful as any of them even at their ages."

I laughed and told Sam what they thought of her beauty. Sam flushed with embarrassment at the compliments. I accidentally, on purpose, brushed my hand past hers as we walked. She smiled over at me and said, "I hope your girls like me and accept me in and out of bed."

I looked over at her and said, "Are you kidding me. I just hope that when you get in bed, they don't kick me out of it. I can already tell that they adore you; especially after they perceive that you are accepting of our lifestyle. Can you stay tonight? I think all the talking will be done and we'll all be ready for some action."

Sam's eyes lit up as the grin on her face seemed to go from ear to ear, but she said, "We'll play it by ear." We were back to the front door of the main building. Sam went to her podium and I went up to my office.

I laughed when Kay appeared at my side in the hall. She whispered, "Thanks for this morning, Mick. You can't know how much I needed that." I kept my stride and whispered back, "You need to coordinate your needs with Samantha. She invited you in for a little 'taste', once in a while, to use your words." I wanted to tell her about Sam and me but I might as well just get a megaphone and walk through the building making the announcement. I walked into my office and Kay kept going straight. I hoped that she didn't return and walk into my office, like this morning.