Life of Mick Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As expected, I don't think anyone got much sleep. Sam and I cuddled up in a spoon position and I just held her boobs while she gripped my cock. We chuckled as the moans started in Misty's room next to mine. Misty and Alyson were the same age and Misty was infatuated with Alyson and always had been. This was beyond Misty's wildest dreams. I recognized Misty's voice as the pitch of her moan would climb the scales, starting low and ending in a high-pitched scream. Sam giggled and said, "Is that Misty?" I nodded in the dark and muttered, 'Uh-huh.'

The combination of Sam's hand and the lesbian activity in Misty's room brought my cock up to full size and Sam maneuvered it to her pussy. She pushed herself on and let out a loud groan to match those from Misty's room. Neither of us started a fucking motion. We just stayed quiet and listened.

Across the hall from Misty's room was James' room containing Alexis and Hunter. They got going and Alexis is not a silent sex partner. She wailed out, "Oh my God, Baby. Go. Go." Then a warbling groan came, followed closely by a hand-squelched scream. Sam was no longer worried about her own tendency to be loud. She slowly pushed back at my cock and a deep pitched, demonic voice came from her throat, "Oh God, Mick. I think that concoction that Misty gave you last weekend is still in your system. You are bigger and harder. I think you are going to break me. You are so big. Jesus." I withdrew slightly and we became quiet again. There was no hurry. One by one the sounds of sex came from each of the rooms. I thought of Monique with Sophia, a woman that Moe doesn't really know who is old enough to be her grandmother. Then I heard Moe, at the end of the hall, scream, "Oh shit Soph. Yes. Do that. Oh, my ggawwdd." I smiled and thought, 'Of course age always has wisdom to teach.'

I slowly started a fucking motion and Sam's body tensed. I went slow to savor the sensation. Sam's vaginal muscles clenched down on my cock and I responded with a flex of my own. A loud groan came from deep in her throat and she joined the action and immediately increased the pace. Another scream pierced the night and we stopped to see if we could tell who it was. It didn't come again and we went back to our business.

In Misty's room, she and Alyson were in a sixty-nine position and each of them was moaning through orgasm after orgasm. Alyson wasn't any quieter than Misty. Alyson rolled off Misty and turned around and they cuddled closely and kissed and then they went quiet. Misty had one hand on Alyson's left breast fondling her softness and working on her hard nipple.

Misty whispered, "Alyson? We are the same age, right?" Alyson nodded but didn't respond as she traced her fingertips around Misty's right breast. There were several moments of silence before Misty said, "How did you get started with sex? Do you like cock or just pussy?"

Alyson giggled and said, "I like pussy but I like cock more, especially big cocks."

Misty grinned in the darkness and thought, "I like big cocks too," as she thought of her stepfather. She had gotten a glimpse of Uncle Hunter's cock earlier. It was pretty big too. Misty worked up the nerve to ask, "Do you have sex with your dad?"

Alyson giggled and without pause said, "All the time. With Mom too. They are fantastic lovers. I learned everything I know from them. I've been with other guys and girls and I always find them wanting."

Misty thought, 'I know what you mean,' and then asked, "How did you get started. How old were you? Did your dad just get into bed with you one night?"

Alyson chuckled and said, "I was well past eighteen and it was me that approached them. Well, actually I crawled into their bed with my mom one night and asked her if she would teach me how to give a blow job. Dad was in the shower getting ready for bed. I think she was surprised by the question. I guess since she was so much into sex when she was my age that she figured I must have given a hundred blow job by then. I had jerked a few guys off from school and they always tried to put their cocks in my mouth but I was afraid that they'd make fun of me for not knowing how to do it right."

Misty giggled and said, "I don't think guys our age care whether the girl has any skills as long as they get their dicks in your mouth."

Alyson laughed and nodded and then went back to her story. "Mom didn't know what to say but I had a plan that she could show me what a blow job looked like by letting me watch her giving Dad one while I hid in the closet. Dad would never even know. Mom reluctantly agreed and I got in their closet with the door open a crack. When Dad came out of the bathroom, he was naked. I'd seen his cock before by accident and I knew from the hand jobs that I'd given that Dad's cock was much bigger. Almost twice as big and not just in length. Anyway, he climbed into bed and Mom cuddled up with him. Her head was on his stomach and she started fondling his cock and it grew even bigger, just like the hand job guys, except it grew and grew. Mom smiled at me in the closet and came up on one elbow and pushed his cock into her mouth and stopped at the bottom of his knob. She pulled back off and smiled at me again and pushed back on. I thought my eyes would bug out of my head when she pushed her lips down the shaft until her nose was at the top of his balls. She bobbed her head up and down a few times and then pulled up and took a huge breath." Alyson stopped her story and said, "Just thinking of this story makes me so horny and she took Misty's hand and pushed it to her pubic mound. Misty started slowly fingering Alyson as a long moan escaped from her lungs. Alyson continued, "Dad moved Mom's pussy to his face. Mom groaned hard when Dad pushed his tongue in her. I already had some experience with cunnilingus with girls by then. I knew what Dad was doing. I was so horny sitting there in the closet watching." She rocked her hips forward to join Misty's action.

"Then everything changed. Mom's hips were blocking Dad's view as she feverishly drove her lips up and down his huge cock. I couldn't even believe it was possible. With Dad's cock still in her mouth, she motioned for me to come to her. She wagged her hips on Dad's face and groaned around his cock as he attacked her clitoris. Mom motioned again. I opened the closet door and crept on hands and knees to the bottom of the bed. Mom motioned for me to take my nighty off and I did. Mom was still giving Dad a blow job as she used her hands to instruct me to take over for her. She grimaced before I started to get on the bed and I knew she was having an orgasm. I'd had them before but they had all been self-induced." Alyson groaned into one right there as she was telling that part of the story.

Her story paused until she had recovered. Misty continued with her magic fingers. "Mom's hips gyrated so much that Dad didn't notice that I had climbed up on the bed and was inches away from his erection. Up close, it was huge. There was no way I was going to do what Mom was doing. Mom gathered herself and came off his cock and she motioned for me to take her place. I resisted. I was certain that I couldn't even get my lips over his knob, let alone give him a blow job."

Misty sat up Indian style, with her legs crossed at the ankles. She pushed her freed-up hand into her own wetness as the other worked slowly in Alyson's pussy. Alyson groaned and went back to her story.

"Mom's teeth clenched as she motioned again, more insistent, that I take over on Dad's cock. He was humping up his hips wanting Mom's mouth. I was face to face with Mom as she pointed down at the tip of his cock. I pushed forward and kissed his knob, which was about as far as I had ever gotten before. Mom was getting angry with me and she reached up and pushed my lips over his knob. She released me and I realized that I had a cock in my mouth for the first time. I had just wanted to watch and now I was a participant. I thought my heart would explode right there. Mom motioned for me to push down and pull up in a rhythm. I did as she commanded. I was giving my first blow job and it was to my father. The concept that it was wrong didn't even occur to me."

Alyson shuddered through another orgasm and grinned at Misty as she closely followed with her own. They both recovered and Alyson continued.

"I couldn't take all of the cock that Mom had taken, but I was taking what I could and he sure seemed to like it. Then suddenly, Mom's face, which had been inches from mine pulled away from me. She squealed and I pulled off his cock and laid down flat on the bed hoping he wouldn't see me. In one motion, Dad spun Mom around so her ass was to me. He grabbed his cock and guided it to Mom's pussy. She eagerly pushed down on it and groaned from the intrusion. I stayed flat on the bed until I saw that he was sucking Mom's tits. Mom pushed her torso down forcing Dad down and then one hand came back and she pointed at me and then Dad's cock. I knew she wanted me to do what she was doing. I was so horny by then that I didn't hesitate. I pushed myself up and steadied my advance with a hand on Mom's ass. She pulled off and I slid on. I never even thought about the virgin stuff but I had apparently lost my cherry somewhere along the line. Probably to one of Mom's dildos that I found in her nightstand. Anyway, that was a lot of cock to get used to and I went slow until the pain stopped. Dad was driving his hips up thinking that he was fucking Mom and he didn't know why she was going so slow. Mom used her hand to indicate that I need to go faster, so I did. Fuck. What a sensation. I was hooked on cock immediately. I was in a cowgirl position with Mom's ass inches ahead of me. It seemed to be an instinct that drove my hips forward and back. I was pretty proud of myself."

A scream of sexual pleasure came from Olivia Emma's room across the hall. Alyson smiled as she recognized that the scream had come from Emma, her grandmother.

"Then Mom blew the whole thing up as she rolled off Dad to the middle of the bed and turned to watch me riding Dad's cock. A horrified look was on Dad's face as he tried to get his cock free. I have no idea what look was on my face but I was getting into his cock and I didn't want to lose it. Not until I had an orgasm, which I could feel surging in on me. The sensation was incredible. An orgasm on anything other than my own fingers or Mom's dildos was a new experience. I leaned forward and put my hands on his chest and furiously began fucking his cock. He groaned when I picked up the pace and abandoned any effort to stop what was happening. He looked from me to Mom, who was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. She moved over and kissed him passionately and then said, 'Cum in her Baby. It's okay. She's on the pill."

Another scream pierced the darkness across the hall. It was Olivia.

"Dad began thrusting his hips upward as I came down. Moments later, I exploded into an orgasm so powerful that it scared me. The self-driven orgasms seemed to just ooze out of me but this was completely different. This was an explosion. I guess my orgasm drove Dad into his because he launched his cum seconds later. That was a new sensation too. He rocketed cum as he fired his hips up at me like he was trying to shoot his cum right through me. He grunted with each shot. I discovered that I was multi-orgasmic right there when the sensation of his cum blasting into me drove me into a second orgasm. Mom was grinning at me. I was too busy to even smile back. We cleaned up and Dad moved to the middle of the bed and patted the pillow on the opposite side from Mom. We had three-way sex in the dark before dawn. So, that is how it all started. Whenever I need a fuck from a guy who knows how to fuck. I seduce my Dad. He never comes to me and says 'Hey, lets' fuck'. My mom is the best. At least he says so. I don't take offense.

Misty reciprocated and told her story. It was short and current. She had used chemicals from a friend to seduce her dad. She explained that it was Monique's eighteenth birthday and she wanted Misty to help her seduce her dad. She wanted her dad to take her cherry. All this was only weeks ago.

Sam and I could hear Misty and Alyson talking through the adjoining wall. We couldn't hear the words so we ignored them. I moved into a missionary position and she lifted her legs and wrapped them tightly around my waist. She began chanting, "Oh.. Oh.. Oh," in synch with each downward thrust, and as I increased the pace, so did her chant. As her orgasm came in on her, the pitch of her voice raised, and her chanting, "Oh... Oh's raised an octave or two.

Her head was thrashing from side-to-side on her pillow as I plowed my cock into her. I could see her bright white teeth in the darkness. Every muscle in her body clenched tight in anticipation of an orgasm. I pulled my knees up tight to her ass and pulled my torso up and began piston fucking Sam. She squealed with the new action and seconds later her body released and she drove her hips up at me. We both came together.

As we recovered from our mutual orgasm, I realized that Sam was crying. She was trying hard to get herself under control. I leaned forward again and kissed her gently on the lips. The kiss seemed to break a log jam and she started sobbing uncontrollably. I brushed her hair from her face and kissed her everywhere. Tears were gushing down her cheeks to her ears. She grabbed me around the neck and pulled herself up and kissed my lips. I kissed her back. She had stopped sobbing and I just held on to her tightly. She gathered herself and said, "I'm sorry. That's never happened before. I don't know what that was about."

I kissed her again and said, "It's no big deal. Miranda used to do the same thing when we were in similar circumstances and was overwhelmed sexually. I think tonight qualifies as one of those circumstances." She laughed and pulled herself back up to me. I rolled over and brought her with me until she was on top. She cuddled down into me. My softening cock was still in her and she clenched her vaginal muscles on it. We weren't going to go to sleep in that position so I rolled on my side so that she was laying on the bed. I looked at the red display of time on the ceiling. It was 3:47 AM and we had a workday tomorrow or rather today. I wanted to spend the day with her in bed but it was a suit-day with customer meetings scheduled. Sam was already asleep and the sounds of sex from the other rooms had relented to the lateness and all was quiet. I thought about how perfectly we had stumbled into this situation. My concerns about how to introduce Sam to my life were over and Sam was on board. I fell asleep.

It was early dawn when whispering voices coming down the hall woke me. The voices were Misty's and Alyson's. I slid out of bed trying not to disturb Sam. It was a little after five o'clock. She could sleep a little longer. I pulled on my robe and went downstairs. Misty and Alyson were in the kitchen. Misty was in her robe and Alyson was fully dressed for the day. "What's up? Is everything alright?"

Misty spoke first, "Alyson has to go. She has a modeling gig early this morning and it's a two-hour drive."

I said, "A modeling gig huh? Like mother like daughter?" Alyson smiled and nodded. Misty made her a cup of coffee in a Styrofoam cup and she took it. She kissed Misty with passion and then came over to me and stretched up for a kiss. I gave her back what she gave which wasn't as passionate as Misty's kiss. She did push her hand inside my robe and wrap her fingers around my flaccid cock and squeeze. She whispered, "I hope we can get together soon Uncle Mick. My cock grew fast in her hand and in moments she couldn't complete the grip. She tried again unsuccessfully. "I think Misty was not exaggerating," she said. She ran her hand down to my balls and then up to my bulbous knob. She palmed the knob and then pulled her hand back. "I have to go. Let my parents know for me?" I nodded. "Give my love to everyone." I nodded again. She waved back at Misty and I opened the front door for her and she was gone.

I looked over at Misty and said, "There's still time to get some sleep. It sounded like you two were up all night talking and other things."

Misty laughed and said, "Well you guys were pretty loud too. Everyone was. At the top of the stairs, Misty stopped and turned to me. "Can I join you guys?" I hesitated and then nodded. I opened my bedroom door and followed her in. She hung her robe over the footboard and I hung mine up behind the bathroom door. By the time I got back, Misty was sliding under the covers and cuddling up with Sam. They were both naked. I moved into my spot and Sam moaned at the interruption but didn't wake up. Predawn had given way to the gray darkness of dawn. The covers were at our hips and I saw Misty place a hand lightly on Sam's left breast. She smiled at me and whispered, "Bonding."

I whispered back, "Yeah, right." Misty grinned at me and slowly moved her hand around on Sam's breasts. I fell back asleep so I didn't know what went on after that. I was woken from a sensuous dream and I had a morning woody. Voices were what woke me and I came to enough to realize that I had a house full of company that planned to get on the road early. It was too bright out to read the display of time on my ceiling. I rolled to my back and looked toward Sam and Misty. They were in an embrace and grinding their hips on each other. I smiled and got out of bed. If it wasn't for the company, I would have joined them. I retrieved my robe again and stepped into the hall.

Sophia was coming down the hall with a small bag, dressed in casual clothes. Monique was with her in her robe. Her arm was around Sophia's waist. I was curious about Moe's experiences with Sophia and I made a mental note to ask her about it. The door to James' room was open so Alexis and Hunter were probably downstairs already. Olivia and Emma brought up the rear behind Monique and Sophia. When Olivia passed by, she reached into my robe and grabbed my hard cock. My morning woody was still there. I instinctively folded in half to protect my junk. Olivia laughed and released me and said, "Next time, I want some of that monster cock you're packing. Maybe a threesome with your new girlfriend. Emma just laughed at Olivia's aggressiveness. I pulled my robe together and went down the stairs behind them trying to hold my cock to my stomach.

Hunter was in the kitchen trying to figure out the coffee maker. Alexis sat at the bar making suggestions about what Hunter should try next. I nudged Hunter off to the side and set up the coffee maker and turned it on. Monique came in and asked where Alyson was and I explained that she left a while ago. She had a modeling gig to get to. Moe frowned and said, "I would have liked to say goodbye."

I said, "Sorry, sweetheart. I barely had time for a goodbye."

Moe said, "Where is Misty. She wasn't in her room."

I hesitated and contemplated making some excuse but I settled on the truth and said, "I think you'll find her in my room." Monique turned and ran up the stairs to the master bedroom.

Alexis watched that whole exchange and didn't miss a thing. Alexis watched Monique charge up the stairs before she said, "Misty is in bed with you and Sam? It looks like everything is coming up roses for you. It sounds like Moe wants a piece of Sam too. She is lovely. I just had a feeling about her when we first met her.

Hunter was pouring several cups of coffee and passing them around to Alexis, Olivia, Sophia, and Emma. He was barely able to get enough in his cup. I put on another pot. There would be others coming down soon. They were ready to leave but I didn't want them to go before Sam and my girls had a chance to say goodbye to everyone, so I ran up the stairs and knocked on my bedroom door before opening it. Sam was between Misty and Monique as they cuddled up to her on each shoulder. They each had a hand on Sam's breasts. They all looked content. I said, "Everyone is leaving. Come down and say your goodbyes. I hope it won't be so long before we get together again. Moe was dressed but Sam and Misty were naked. Moe rolled away from Sam and hurried past me to give hugs and kisses and thank-yous. They had each given her envelopes with cash enclosed. I had no idea how much money she got in total, but it would be a lot.