Life of Mick Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than an hour later, Kay did knock and open my office door. Only this time she had my afternoon appointment with her. I was delighted to meet an exceptionally attractive and well-dressed woman in her early forties. She represented her company as Vice President responsible for products that my company needed to buy from them. So, I was the customer in this meeting. I offered her a seat on either the sofa or the chair. She took the sofa and spread out her briefcase on the coffee table. I took the chair and checked out her long legs that became even longer as her tight skirt hitched up even higher on her thighs when she sat down.

Vice presidents under me usually handled this kind of thing but we were getting nowhere in negotiations with this woman's company. I would have expected that once it got to me that I would be meeting with her company's president or CEO. I wasn't offended. Some in my position would have been. Kay had said her name when she came in but I had promptly forgotten it when she appeared. She's exceptionally tall and slender. Her suit fit her perfectly. She had straight-red hair to the back of her neck and then it dropped lower to points just below her chin. Her facial features were stunning. Big green eyes, high sculpted cheekbones, and plush lips painted in some mauve color. Her makeup was applied perfectly to enhance her eyes. While she was turned to her briefcase, I looked at her visitor's badge clipped to the lapel of her silk jacket, looking for her name. It read, 'Victoria Hayes'. She turned back to me and saw what she apparently assumed was me staring at her big breasts. She smiled and I brought my attention to her face.

She obviously had experience with men staring at her breasts as she said, "Sorry. Do you see anything that you like?" I flushed with embarrassment as I realized what she thought I was doing. I admit that her big boobs didn't go unnoticed.

I stumbled out of the gate with a couple of 'Umms' and then the only thing I could think of to say was the truth, "Um... No. I was just looking at your badge. I didn't catch your name when you came in. Names and faces are important at our level of responsibility." I could see her assessing the truthfulness of my explanation. She glanced down at her badge and apparently concluded that I may have been telling the truth.

I guessed that Miss Hayes always assumed that men she was in meetings with were checking out her tits. She dressed to enhance them and basically shoved them in their faces and then exploited their embarrassment when she confronted them with the same line she used on me. It was part of her shtick. She was immediately on the upper side of the negotiations while her counterparts were stammering out their denials or apologies.

She pulled several documents from her briefcase and closed it. She was finally ready to get down to business. She swiveled her body toward me and handed me one of the documents from her briefcase. At the same time, she parted her legs a couple of inches. The document that she handed to me was calculated to be precisely at a level that brought my eyes down to see under her skirt, which had risen just enough on her thighs to expose the fact that she was dressed commando. I took the document from her and examined it for a moment. There were three pages and I flipped quickly through them. I frowned and looked back at her and she had parted her legs another inch or two. I looked at her face and smiled before I said, "Do you shave yourself, or is that a Brazilian wax job." She was quick to respond. She had obviously practiced her responses to various reactions from both men and women.

She said, "Well, Ummm... This is actually called a 'Hollywood'. She pulled up her skirt to provide a full viewing of her sex. "The Brazilian leaves a vertical stripe of pubic hair. The 'Hollywood' removes all the pubic hair. The stripe wasn't for me. Either way, the process is the same." She ran her hand down over her pubic mound and her middle finger curled through her labia and disappeared to the third knuckle. She pulled her wet finger back and pushed it to her lips and sensuously pushed it across her lower lip and then into her mouth. The sultry look on her face raised the heat in the room. She had gone through 'Plan B', which exposed her sex to me. She hadn't expected me to call her on it and now she was on to 'Plan C'. I was fully aware of what Miss Hayes was doing and now I had to decide whether to play along or throw her out. Unfortunately, the contract with her company was vital to mine and that had the most weight in my decision.

I slid off my chair to my knees and maneuvered so I could push my face to her sex. She lifted her ass and hiked her tight skirt to her waist and then spread her legs wide to invite me in. She was completely hairless. There was no stubble against my cheeks. I looked up at the lust in her eyes and pouting lips and lightly ran my tongue from the bottom of her pussy to her clitoris and her eyes closed as she let out a long guttural moan that changed to, "Oh Fuck. Yes," as my tongue flicked across her clit. Her hips involuntarily lurched forward. I drilled my tongue deep in her crevice and she let out a loud groan as she placed her hands on either side of my face and directed me where to go. I always follow a woman's instructions when it comes to pleasuring them. No one knows their bodies better than them. Miss Hayes liked the attention on her clitoris. Most women don't because the clit is too sensitive by then. I attacked her clitoris with my tongue and pushed two fingers into her vagina. The fingers surprised her and she shuddered and groaned and then her body went into spasms as she had an orgasm. I estimated that it wouldn't be her last.

When she recovered, she pushed me away and grabbed my belt to unbuckled my pants as she pulled down my zipper. Her smoldering eyes told me that she was far from done. She wanted at my cock and when it leaped out of my pants in full dimensions, her eyes went wide with surprise. She muttered, "Oh my God. It's fucking huge." She grabbed for it and curled her fingers most of the way around the circumference at the base of my cock. She fingered my balls for a moment and then slid forward to the edge of the sofa. I sat down in my chair. My pants were at my feet. She wasn't going to release my cock and she had to drop off the sofa to her knees. She grabbed the knob with her free hand and then slid it down to her bottom hand.

Miss Hayes moved between my knees and released my cock so her hands could remove her jacket and then her blouse. She was braless and her tits were bigger than big. She had bought them but I didn't care. They were spectacular. Her eyes were ablaze as she scooched in closer and wrapped her tits around my cock and spit down into her cleavage as she started a nice tit job. It felt amazing but I wanted her lips, mouth, and throat on my cock. I contributed to her action as best I could. She held her tits tightly to my cock with her hands.

Then she pulled back and ran her hands up and down my shaft, wet from her spit, and she bent forward and kissed the knob. Her hands worked in unison from my balls to my knob. She turned her eyes up to mine. There isn't anything better to raise the temperature of a blow job than when a woman looks you in the eye with your cock buried in her mouth.

I groaned hard when she pushed down my shaft. I was not surprised when she pushed my knob into her throat and then pushed her nose into my pubic hair while she flicked her tongue on my balls. I mumbled, "Oh my God. You are good." She managed to smile around my cock. She bobbed her head up and down my shaft as I groaned nearly non-stop.

Then Miss Hayes slowly pulled her lips up my shaft and off my knob. She dealt with the huge wad of saliva by rubbing it on my cock. She grabbed it at the base again to stop it from bobbing up and down and she just looked at it for a moment. She said, "What a cock. Holy Shit. This is my lucky day." I laughed when she launched back into our negotiations. She was gripping my cock trying to get her fingers around it. She said, "I'm willing to accept your proposal in the short term, say a year. But we'll need to get back together to work out a long-term deal. Okay? There is one other condition. You have to fuck me right now. Maybe I'll have an orgasm on your monster cock. I've never had one that way before. Deal?"

I contemplated her offer and after a pause, I said, "If you have an orgasm, we make it two years. Otherwise, I accept your offer. She was surprised that I continued to negotiate even after she made her offer. I was certain that all negotiations usually stopped right there when she made herself part of the deal. She grinned and nodded before starting her hand job again looking around the room for the best spot to complete the deal. She looked at me and said, "That credenza looks inviting. I nodded and she moved back so I could get out of the chair. I pulled her to her feet and she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to her feet. She was naked and I was standing there fully dressed above the waist with my pants at my feet. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of the pants.

Miss Hayes pushed in close and pushed my cock down between her thighs to stick out under her gorgeous ass. She clamped her thighs closed and proceeded to unbutton my shirt and loosen my tie. She was pivoting her hips forward and back which slid my cock through her sex. She was preoccupied so I pulled the tie over my head and let my shirt fall off my shoulders to the floor. If we were going to fuck on the credenza, we had to get there. I lifted her off her feet and she wrapped her long legs around my ass. I walked across the room with her sex sitting on top of my cock and her tits plastered to my chest.

I pushed any knick-knacks and photos aside and put her down on the end of the credenza and she released her legs. She looked up at me with those eyes and then pulled her legs together with ankles locked and lifted them to my left shoulder. I pulled her hips to the edge of the credenza and moved my cock to her sex. Her eyes went wide in anticipation of being penetrated by my cock. I pressed the knob to her labia and she flinched before I even pushed in. She was clearly worried about how bad the pain was going to be.

I eased my knob into her and she groaned until my knob was inside. I held there and waited for her to give some kind of a signal that she was ready. She didn't move a muscle for the longest time until I concluded that she may have said she wanted me to fuck her but she was too afraid now and I started to pull out of her. Her eyes flew open and she screeched out, "No. Oh God, no. Please don't stop. I'm just working up to the size of your cock. I'm getting there and I know you don't have all day." I stopped and let my knob push back in. She pinched her eyes shut and groaned hard.

Finally, the tension drained from her body and she pushed her hips up to start my cock down her vagina. She went slow. I pushed in at her pace. She was gasping for air. She flinched when I was three-quarters of the way in and I stopped and pulled back an inch. I knew where her cervix was now. I just as slowly pulled back. She groaned again, "Jesus Christ. I never thought I'd so literally run into a cock like yours."

The next push was faster and soon we were fucking at a normal pace. She quickly burst into a powerful orgasm. She had confessed that she'd never experienced an orgasm on a guy's cock. So, we'd gotten that out of the way soon. She would have two more before I was suddenly overtaken by my orgasm. I decided not to cum inside her and I pulled out and blasted several long ropes of cum from her bald pubic mount up to her tits and even across her face into her hair. She was delighted with my decision. She rubbed my cum in like lotion before pulling herself to a sitting position and leaning forward to pull my knob between her lips. She lashed my knob and dipped her tongue into the 'eye' to retrieve any post-cum. She slurped her tongue around her lips searching for cum around her mouth. She knew one eye was covered. I found my pants and pulled them on and zipped them up. Miss Hayes was covered with cum and she was trying again to rub it into her skin.

I said, "Let's finish our business, and then you can take a shower. You're never going to rub that in. It'll just dry. She nodded, so she was aware of what dried cum was like. I handed her a few tissues and she shoved them into her vagina to stop her juices from flowing down her leg when she stood up. I watched as she walked her naked body across the room to her briefcase. She pulled out a document.

She handed it to me and said, "This is the contract that we just agreed to. If we both sign it, we're good to go."

I chuckled and said, "I get the feeling that you already knew where this meeting was going to go before it started."

She grinned and said, "I close contracts and no one asks how I do it after no one else can. You use what God gives you."

I chuckled and said, "A good plastic surgeon doesn't hurt." She laughed and pushed her big tits together with her hands. I scanned the document and it was just as she said except for the verbal agreement about the orgasm in exchange for a two-year contract. She grinned and drew a line through the words 'one-year' and wrote 'two-years' and scribbled her initials beside it. She did the same on a second copy of the contract that I would keep. I confirmed that both copies were the same. I confirmed the changes and signed both copies. She said, "It's a good deal for me since I got three orgasms for the price of one. I wouldn't mind getting back with her later for long-term contract negotiations. She spun the documents around to her and signed both copies on her line. She shoved her copy into her briefcase and then she gathered her clothes and dropped them on the credenza. She went into the bathroom and I followed her so I could get the shower going. I left her to clean up and took a facecloth to clean the wet spot on the end of the credenza and the leather sofa. I pulled my shirt on and buttoned up and pulled my tie over my head. I made the necessary adjustment and tucked the tails of my shirt into my pants and buckled the belt. I was all back together again.

When she was done. She came out to my office drying herself off. She wasn't at all shy about her nakedness. She pulled up her skirt and zipped it behind her. She came in sans panties she was going out the same way. She pulled on her silk blouse. She hadn't worn a bra either. She buttoned up to display her ample cleavage and then pulled on her jacket and walked over beside me. She stretched up for a kiss and I gave her one. She didn't have any passion in her kiss and neither did I. She opened her briefcase again and made sure she had the contract.

I walked her to the front door in the lobby and she smiled up at me. We shook hands and she said, "I'll be in touch." She left without another word. Sam was at my side as Miss Hayes walked to her Land Rover and she said, "She's beautiful."

I said, "She is. She's her company's closer. When her guys and my guys couldn't negotiate a deal, they sent in the big guns."

Sam giggled and said, "She definitely has big guns. Did you come to an agreement?

"For a couple of years. She'll have to come back to work out a long-term deal." I turned and headed for the elevator. I stopped and turned back to Sam and said, "Six? Right?" She smiled and nodded. I went back to my office and sat there amazed at how that meeting had gone. I chuckled as I thought about her words, 'You use what God gives you.' I ran my hand down my left thigh and formed my pantleg around the form of my flaccid cock. 'I guess maybe she's right,' I thought.