All Comments on 'Life of Mick Ch. 06'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Definitely more is needed

A couple of house cleaning measures are needed for this story going forward...

1. Mick's sons and daughter-in-laws need to meet Sam, Mick also needs to come to terms with the fact that both of his sons and at least one of his daughters in law cheated on him with his wife.

2. Mick's sister and mother also need to meet Sam, question is will they come to have sex with Mick, Sam, each other, and/or his children?

3. Mick's first wife Rita needs to make her return to add some tension to the story, and if Mick has a child he never knew he had, who was conceived on the night Rita left that would cause some issues which would need to be resolved.

4. Kay, Gloria, and Misty's co-worker in HR all need to fuck Mick with Sam's blessing, with someone finding out that Misty is Mick's daughter.

5. Mick and Sam will need to get married with a group sex orgy following the wedding.

BigZeke13BigZeke13about 3 years agoAuthor
Patience my Anonymous User

At least some of the things you mention are planned but some business needs to be taken care of first. Be advised that if Mick and sons ever get back together again then there will be some payback but frankly if Mick becomes consumed with Payback then he isn't the man I'm trying to make him and if the sons have relations with Sam and the girls, that would make things that much worse. If you want a story with sex for sex's sake, fine, but I haven't written any of my stories that way, although it may seem that way at times. At present, things are leaning toward new sex partners from work, which by itself is fraught with risk to the story and the lives of Mick's family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous