Life of Mick Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were shut until she realized that with the position of my body over hers that my cock must be right in her face. She opened her eyes and grinned as my fatty dragged limply across her forehead. She grabbed it and pushed her head down into the bed as she pushed my knob to her lips. I drilled my tongue into her vagina and then dragged it back over her clitoris. Her entire body surged from the contact. Moving further down gave Sam access to more of my cock and she sucked it into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the shaft. With her newly freed hand, she grabbed my balls and started fondling them.

For the moment, my cock didn't harden in Sam's mouth, but she was responding to my tongue and as another orgasm crashed forward, she screamed around my flaccid cock and thrust her hips upward as I drilled my tongue deep.

When the battle between her clenching vagina and my tongue was over. I pushed myself up and sat up with Sam's head between my thighs. She had a frown on her face because she couldn't get my cock back up. She was stroking it with the same hand that had been fondling my balls. I eased back from her and stepped down to the floor. I leaned over the bed and kissed her with my nose pressing against her chin.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I was completely lathered when Sam stepped in to join me. We kissed. We were always kissing. She was only interested in getting my cock back up but it still wouldn't cooperate. I lathered her hair and body and paid particular attention to her hard-nippled tits and her pussy and anus. I held her against my body and reached around and pushed my middle finger into her anus, which was almost back too normal. I ran my fingers over her labia and spread them to clean her pink inner folds and she lurched when I ran my sudsy fingers over her clitoris.

We clung to each other in passionate kisses as we turned under the cascading spray to rinse ourselves off. I dried off and then dried Sam off as she turned around and around like she was on a spit. I glanced out the bathroom window to the backyard and saw Misty and Monique still in their lounge chairs but both had removed their bikini tops. I felt that tingle as I admired their bodies. The tingle didn't turn into anything.

I followed Sam back to the bedroom. She went to her walk-in closet and retrieved an outfit. I watched her get dressed and that tingle started again. My dick didn't make a move though I expected that it would more sooner than later. I got into a pair of cotton shorts and a tee-shirt. They didn't match as Sam's outfit did. I had had the conversation with Miranda many years ago. She was a fashion guru and wanted me to dress in matching outfits. I objected saying, 'Real men didn't dress in matching outfits.' She gave up but would object further if I dressed in stripes and plaids at the same time or something like that and I'd check it out in a mirror and concede to her objection and change.

My girls came in as the sun went down. They went to their room to change for dinner which would be in the dining room. We exchanged conversations about our days. Moe had gone shopping to deal with her boredom. Misty had spent her lunch hour at "Adam n' Eve' shopping for a lingerie outfit like Sam had bought there. Moe wanted Misty to model it right after dinner. Sam grinned at Moe's request. Misty's face reddened a bit with embarrassment. I left out most of my day which had been having sex with Sam and Kay and then Sam again. I could make my standard day pretty boring and neither Misty nor Monique pressed me for details. Sam did the same and told them that she had hired a new security guy. She whispered to Monique and Misty, "He's a hunk, and being in the Marines, I know my hunks." Misty was interested. Monique still had a few days before she could find out for herself.

We sat around watching TV until it was bedtime. We all went upstairs to our rooms. Moe and Misty were bickering about something. All I heard was Misty complaining that it was her turn. I shut our bedroom door and Sam was coming out of her closet dressed in a sexy negligee. She stopped and posed. The tingling in my groin was on high. I couldn't imagine that any negligee could be sexier than Sam in the nude, but here we were.

To say the least, Sam wasn't wearing the negligee for very long. We made love for nearly an hour and then turned the lights off and went to sleep with me spooned up behind her. Sam pulled my flaccid cock between her thighs and held onto the knob.

The room was black when I came awake. Other than the red time being projected on the ceiling there was no illumination of any type. Even in the darkness, I noticed movement against the white bedroom door. I rolled onto my back pulling my dick from Sam's grip. She moaned but didn't wake up. I assumed that the movement was either Monique or Misty, but I couldn't make out which one it was in the dark. I thought back to their bickering at bedtime and decided that the movement was probably Misty coming to join us in bed and I was right.

Misty came around on my side of the bed and whispered, "Dad?... Dad? Are you awake?"

I whispered back, "I am now." She pulled back the covers and slid in beside me. She was naked. My cock was on the rise as she took a hard grip on it as she snuggled in close with her head on my chest. She began jerking me off and my cock was quickly at full size. She slid her body along mine until her head was on my stomach and she could hold my cock down so she could get her lips over the knob. She stayed right there on the knob sucking it in and out, playfully dragging her teeth on the firm, velvety skin as she continued the slow-paced hand job. I guessed that Misty didn't want to wake up Sam as if this was hotter if she could be stealing sex with me under her nose. If that is what she was thinking, I wasn't going to do anything to get her busted even though I was sure that Sam would just join in and probably finish things up with a sixty-nine with Misty.

I thought Misty was just going to blow me to a climax and then leave. She sucked and jerked on my cock and then pulled off and swung a leg over my hips like she was mounting a horse and guided her pussy onto my cock. She slowly pushed to her depth and started a slow fucking motion. We both moaned. I stayed still and let her go.

Sam moaned and leaned forward and put her hands on my chest. Misty stopped her motion and moved off my cock and laid beside me on her side and lifted her leg as I rolled off my back to spoon up to Misty. Sam's hand slid from my chest to my shoulder as I turned. I guided my cock between her legs and Misty used her hand as a ramp to slide my knob back into her sopping wet pussy. I began slowly sawing my hips at her and it wasn't long before Misty quietly moaned into a pulsing orgasm. She couldn't control her body and I stopped to let her climax course through her. She finally settled down and pulled her pussy off my rigid cock and let herself slowly drop to the floor. She stood up with her hand in her crotch and leaned in and kissed me and left.

I rolled to my back and laid there with my slippery cock bouncing off my stomach. Sam grabbed it and said, "Did she get off? Who was it? Misty or Monique?"

I shouldn't have been surprised that Sam was probably awake the whole time. "It was Misty. I heard them arguing about whose turn it was when we came upstairs. I guess this is what they were arguing about."

Sam said, "They shouldn't have to argue about that. We can take care of them together." She stroked my cock a few times and said, "Did you get off? Jesus, you're hard."

I said, "No, but that's okay." She said nothing more as she rolled up over me and tucked her knees into my waist and guided my cock to her sex. Five minutes later, I blew my load in her just as she rolled into her orgasm. With my cock softening inside her we went back to sleep with her head on my shoulder and her legs pushed down the outside of mine.

I woke as the gray light of dawn invaded the room. My cock had fallen from Sam's pussy and she was drooling on my chest. I rolled her off to her side of the bed and she woke and wiped her chin. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to relieve my bladder. Sam was asleep again when I came back. I was wide awake.

Instead of climbing back in bed with Sam, I went downstairs and started the coffee maker. I worked out of my briefcase at the bar until Sam came down, dressed in her robe. She opened it wide as she draped herself on my shoulders and kissed my neck. She dragged her tits across my back. I handed a cup of coffee to her and she took it and sat down on the barstool beside me. She acted like she was interested in what I was doing but I knew she wasn't. Hell, I wasn't either. The sun was just coming up. It was going to be a beautiful day.

I was goosing Sam on the way up the stairs and she was shrieking and trying to get away from my hand. She got laughing as she turned around to face me so she could more easily fend off my attack. She continued up the stairs backward. That move just gave me access to her sex and boobs and I was attacking both fronts. She realized her mistake and turned and ran up the remaining stairs and nearly collided with Misty, who was dressed for the day. Sam gave her a quick kiss and ran into the bedroom. I hugged and kissed Misty in the hall outside my bedroom and Misty whispered, "Thanks for last night, Dad."

I whispered back, "Anytime sweetheart. You know that you don't have to steal sex from me under Sam's nose. She is a bit of a voyeur. She was awake last night. She just watched and listened until you left and then we finished each other off."

Misty said, "I left you hanging, didn't I? I'm sorry. Thank God for Sam." She noticed that my robe had parted and my semi-erection acquired during the grab-ass with Sam was softening. She looked like she wanted to grab it but she didn't. She said, "I'm going to grab a cup of coffee and go to work. I have a task to complete today and I'm struggling with it." I nodded and gave her another quick kiss. She went down the stairs and I went into my bedroom. Sam was getting into the shower and I joined her.

We didn't even see Monique before we went to work. I went down the hall to her room and listened at the door to determine if she was awake. All I heard was the soft hum of her new plastic vibrating dildo. I smiled to myself and went downstairs. Sam was making another pot of coffee. When it was done, we stood hip to hip against the countertop and sipped our coffee. We kept playfully nudging each other's hip. I nudged her over into a corner and then put my body facing hers so she couldn't escape as a boxer does to his opponent. We kissed and she playfully grabbed my lower lip with her teeth. She stared into my eyes. I was mesmerized by her green eyes. She released my lip and planted a sensual kiss. If we didn't have to leave for work, I'm pretty sure we would have had sex right there.

As we walked into the lobby, I notice Misty talking with the new security guy, Peter. Upon closer inspection, she was flirting with him and he with her. Sam noticed too and whispered, "That didn't take long did it." Sam broke off to take over for Peter at the security station trying to listen in on their conversation. I headed for the elevator. It was going to be a good day for me. I planned to spend most of the day with the Research and Development team, which Monique would be joining in a couple of days. My passion was the software for our surveillance drones and the Rapid Analysis Software. Monique was a whiz at this stuff and she liked it as much as I did.

The day went by quickly. I didn't even break for lunch and I was hungry by the time I met Sam in the lobby to go home. She gave me her patented sultry smile as I approached her. I had called Misty during the day and told her to go ahead with dinner for her and Moe. I was going to take Sam out for dinner. Once in the car, I asked Sam if she was able to overhear any of the flirting going on between Peter and Misty? She hadn't. When Sam realized that we weren't headed home she said, "Where are we going?"

I replied, "I'm starving. No lunch. We're going to a restaurant." She complained that she wasn't dressed for a restaurant and I responded that she looked fantastic. She wasn't buying my biased opinion but she let it go.

It wasn't a particularly fancy restaurant but the food was great and that's all I was interested in. After being seated and our drinks ordered, Sam said, "I got a call today from one of my Delta squad buddies. He reminded me that our annual squad reunion in Las Vegas is this next weekend. It's something we started to honor our friends that didn't make it home from Afghanistan and Iraq. One weekend in Las Vegas. There are only four of us left. Three guys and me. They left the service shortly after me."

I didn't know what to say and as I started to respond, the waitress brought our drinks and I waited until she left. "I'm not sure I like the idea of you spending three days with three hunky former Delta guys in Vegas. You might not come back." I smiled to let her know that I was only kidding. "Are you romantically involved with any of them or rather, were you involved?"

She was looking right into my eyes as she paused for a moment. She sucked her lower lip to her teeth and then said, "I can't say that we were involved, but we had some harrowing times together and we bonded sexually on occasion." She was waiting for a response from me before she said anything else.

I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to be in a position when you knew you might not come out of a situation alive. She was single but I don't think that would have matter in the heat of the moment. I knew too that she was thirty-five years old and that she had had many sexual experiences with guys and girls. I tempered my immediate reaction and said, "What do you do in Vegas?" It was a stupid way of asking if she would be having sex with them all weekend. I had a vision of three muscular guys and Sam.

Sam smiled at my thinly veiled question and said, "Well, last year, we gambled some, took in a show and we hired 'escorts' for an evening. The hookers in Vegas are pretty hot. The guy I got was pretty hot too. My friends swapped their escorts around and I even got some with them." She grinned at me, again waiting for a response.

The waitress returned for our orders. Suddenly, I wasn't so hungry but I ordered anyway. Sam ordered another drink and an entrée and all the fixings. I guess she was hungry too.

When the waitress left, I asked the obvious question, "Is that your plan for this year too? I didn't want it to be but I had no real hold on Sam. At least it wasn't a firm hold. She never broke eye contact with me and I was embarrassed about my last question.

Sam grinned and leaned toward me and said, "No. I have a plan that includes you."

After our meals came, Sam dug right in. I picked at mine and ordered another drink. I had a feeling that my dinner was going to be a liquid one. Sam was into her third as between bites, she explained her plan. It didn't take long. It was a simple plan. I was to go with her to Vegas and she would check into the Venetian, where a suite was already booked. Then we would go get the already arranged Limo and drive back to the airport to pick up the guys who were arriving a couple of hours after us. We could go to the agency to pick up our escorts. Instead of her getting a male prostitute, she would tell her friends that she was more interested in the Limo driver and then I would be on the inside. I liked the idea in general.

Sam put down her fork before her meal was finished and said, "I have to use the facilities." She pushed back her chair and winked at me as she stood up. Her nipples were hard and on display through her bra and silk blouse. She gave me an air-kiss and an almost imperceptible nod of her head. I recognized the nod right away. Miranda loved having sex in public restrooms and I interpreted Sam's signals to mean that she wanted me to follow her. I gave her two minutes and pushed myself away from the table and went in the same direction as she had. When I got to the hallway with the men's and lady's rooms prominently marked, I wasn't sure which one Sam would have gone into. I eased the door open to the lady's room and loudly said, "Samantha?" There was no response. I smiled to myself thinking, 'I'm not surprised that she would pick the men's room to have sex in.'

I pushed open the men's room door and it was empty and quiet. The doors to the stalls were all open except for the handicapped stall. I stepped to that door and whispered, "Sam." Then it occurred to me that I was in a men's room whispering a man's name to a closed bathroom stall door. I hoped that the 'Sam' that responded was not a guy.

The Sam that I was hoping would respond said, "Get your cock in here. Fuck, I'm horny." The door wasn't locked and I pushed it back into the stall. She was already naked and sitting on the toilet with her feet up on the seat held tightly to her upper thighs and her knees pressed to her breasts. Her pussy was on full display with her fingers working feverishly inside. Her face displayed the pure lust she was feeling. Her eyes were on fire, pleading for me to hurry.

I stepped in and pushed the door shut. I unbuckled my pants and was unzipping them as I went down to my knees in front of her and replaced her fingers with my tongue. She wailed out a warbling cry when I drilled my tongue into her. She was so wet. I dipped my tongue in and curled my tongue to pull out juices that bubbled past her pink petals. I flicked my tongue up over her clitoris which was red and turgid. She wailed out that same cry again as her hips instantly rolled forward and back.

She groaned out, "Please give it to me, Mick. Hurry." I ignored her request. I drilled my tongue in her until she exploded into an orgasm. She threw her head back and her mouth opened in a silent scream. I stood up and let my pants fall to the floor. I often didn't wear underwear, but I had worn boxer shorts today. I pushed those down releasing my cock. She dropped her feet to the floor and leaned forward to take my cock in her mouth. I groaned hard as she pushed her lips past my knob and after a few times, half-way down my cock for warm-ups, she pushed her nose into my pubic hair and flicked her tongue on my ball-sack. She held herself there until she had to come up for air. She was gasping and dealing with a huge wad of saliva which she rubbed onto my cock.

Sam got up off the toilet and turned and spread her legs to either side of the toilet, facing away from me. She wagged her ass and looked back at me as she leaned over the toilet to grab a nickel-plated pipe. Her juices were drooling down her inner thighs.

I moved in behind her in short steps as my feet were trapped in my pants and boxer shorts. She put a hand down to her sex with open fingers and she used them to guide my cock right into her pussy like a ramp. She groaned hard as I pushed my fatty to her depth. She yelped when I went too far. Sam muttered, "Oh gawwdd. You fill me up." She pushed back and groaned as she tested her depth. I stopped my motion and let her fuck herself whenever she was ready. She was in heat. She was as horny as I had ever seen her. Sam flailed herself on and off my cock. I felt her pussy clenching as she tightened her muscles and groaned. She was in mid-groan when the men's room door opened. Other than Sam shuddering through her orgasm, neither of us moved. I was certain that her groan had been heard when he walked in. We didn't move as we waited for the guy to relieve himself at the urinals and leave.

Before he finished, he said, "Got room for one more back there?" I was silent but Sam giggled loud enough to be heard. The guy stepped back from the urinals. We didn't hear his zipper go up. He was walking past the stalls toward ours and I remembered that I had just pushed the stall door shut but I hadn't locked it.