Life of Mick Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam whispered, "Did you lock the door?" I shook my head. She turned her body to the right, with my cock still buried in her, and looked back over her right shoulder and past my body to the door, waiting for the inevitable. The stall door pushed open and a young man stepped in with his rather impressive erection in his hand. Sam said," Fuck. That's nice." She looked up at me giving me a look that was hard to interpret any other way other than that she wanted the young guy to join us. She glanced back at the guy behind me jerking on his cock and used her right hand to point to her mouth. I was surprised but not shocked as she was indicating that she wanted to suck this guy's cock while I fucked her. The guy stepped in and shut the stall door and locked it.

Sam pushed back at me and then pulled off my cock. She turned me around and the guy saw my hard-on and gasped, "Holy shit. That's impressive." He looked down at his cock in his hand and said, "I'm embarrassed now." After the comparison of cocks, he couldn't take his eyes off Sam as she guided me to sit down on the toilet. She turned to face the guy and backed her pussy onto my cock. She groaned as she quickly found her depth and I grabbed her by the waist to help her bounce up and down my shaft. Once she was in a rhythm, she motioned for the guy to bring his cock over. She was already gasping for air. He came over and stood between her knees and Sam sucked his cock into her mouth. She started her full-length blow job and the guy groaned as his head pitched back on his neck when Sam's lips quickly slid down his cock to his balls. The situation was more than erotic and I found myself to be incredibly turned on. I fucked Sam at a normal rhythm giving her time to suck his climax up to the surface. She had to pull off the young guy's cock to gasp in a deep breath before pushing back on. I watched his face, trying to gauge when he was going to blow. Being a young guy, it could be very soon. I wanted to fuck Sam up to another orgasm and then blow my load in her pussy at the same time this guy unloaded his in her mouth. It didn't work out exactly as I planned but it was close.

I had gotten pretty good at timing my orgasm with hers. The young guy was the wild-card. I felt Sam go rigid and I pulled my orgasm up to join her. Her whole body spasmed as she pitched forward to deep-throat his cock again. He groaned and reached out to grab the sides of Sam's face as he started frantically fucking her face. He was as interested in cumming in Sam's mouth as she climaxed as I was. He gritted his teeth and jackhammered his cock in her mouth when Sam's clenching pussy started, I blew my load in her which caused her to pull back off his cock to scream as I pumped shot after powerful shot into her pussy. The young guy grabbed his cock and furiously began jerking on it until he blew his load across Sam's face and down over her tits. I caught some of his cum on my shoulder. Sam was covered. From for hair to her thighs.

The young guy jerked the last remnants of his ejaculation and then stepped back and shoved his cock back in his pants and zipped up. He was gone moments later without a single word. Sam wiped her fingers through her cum covered eyes and said, "Jesus, what a mess. I'm covered." She pulled off my softening cock and stood up to face me. I laughed because she had a dilemma. There weren't even any paper towels in the bathroom; only hand blowers. She turned in every direction trying to figure out what to do. Her face, chest, stomach, and hips were covered in thick, pearly-white cum. She cleared her eyes again and pushed her fingers into her mouth. She swirled the cum around in her mouth and then said, "Umm. Not bad." She started scooping up the cum and pushing it into her mouth. When I stood up from the toilet, my legs were numb. She spotted my boxer shorts and said, "Take those off and get them wet in the sink."

I took them off and pulled on my pants and zipped up and buckled them. I went to the sink and brought back my wet boxers and she used them to wash her face, chest, and hips. Cum from her pussy that I had deposited was drooling down her thighs. She used the wet boxers to clean that up too. The results weren't perfect and she still had cum in her hair. We dressed and I checked to see if it was okay for her to leave the men's room without running into another guy. She quickly crossed the hall into the lady's room to fix her hair. I went back to our table. The look on the waitress's face was priceless as she realized that we hadn't skipped out on paying the bill. I noticed that she was intently looking down at my pants. I looked down to see that the young guy's cum had left wet spots on my pants. I paid the bill and left a good tip. Five minutes later, Sam returned to our table. I got up as soon as I saw her and led her out to the car.

In the car, Sam said, "Sorry about that. I always wanted to do that with at least one stranger. I can check that off my bucket list. I hope you aren't angry with me."

I smiled and said, "If you had told me that you wanted to do that, I think I wouldn't have been in favor of it, but I was turned on by it. I guess I have a little voyeur in me too." Of course, I already knew that or why would I have kept all of Miranda's videos. I continued, "He really dropped a load on you, didn't he?"

She laughed and said, "He had a very nice cock. I'd say an eight to your twelve. He launched a load almost as much as you do." I was glad to see that I was still in the lead and I grinned over at her before returning my attention to the road.

Misty and Monique were watching Moe's new porno movie when we walked in. Sam stopped in the doorway from the foyer, just where I had stopped when I came home the day before, and found Moe with her legs draped over the arm of her chair furious jerking herself off with her little plastic dildo shoved in her ass. She looked back at me and said, "All sex, all the time." I kissed her on the neck and pushed her into the family room.

Hands came out from under their skirts and Moe shut off the DVD and then the TV. Misty tried to change the subject by asking how dinner was. Sam giggled and said, "The dinner was excellent and the dessert was even better." Misty and Moe both got the meaning of 'dessert'. Sam brought the subject back to the video and said, "Is this a good movie?"

Misty said, "It's not bad but I bet we could make one better." Moe and Sam both laughed. I stepped past Sam and went upstairs. I could feel the cocktail of Sam's juices and my cum drying on my cock and I wanted to clean myself up.

I dressed in my comfortable clothes when I was done and went back downstairs. The TV was on and the porno was playing again. Sam had joined Misty and Moe. Misty was sitting on the sofa next to Sam and she looked over at Sam and said, "I'm getting a strong whiff of sex. It smells like that dessert was extra-special. Lady's room or car?"

Without taking her eyes off the TV, Sam said, "Men's Room, actually."

Misty giggled and said, "Nice. It would have been awesome if you got caught in there." Sam turned to face Misty and grinned. Misty whispered, "Oh my God. No way. What happened?"

Sam grinned again and said, "Later." She turned her attention back to the TV. I decided to give my dick a break and went up to my room and took the book I had half-read. I had to go back several pages and reread them because it had been so long since I had time to read.

My attention on the book was distracted by the sounds of moans and groans from the family room. I smiled because the sounds weren't coming from the movie they were watching. I was tempted to go watch but I didn't. I tuned the sounds out and went back to my book. I figured that the three of them would come crashing into my room soon enough all anxious for cock.

It turned out to be just Monique. I heard Misty pestering Sam for details on the Men's Room story as they came up the stairs and they went to Misty's room. Moe took the book away from me and said, "Sorry, Dad. No time for that." She stripped and climbed up on the bed and sat down on my stomach. She bent forward and kissed me. I kissed her back. I was still under the covers and she was sitting on top of them. She came up high on her knees and pushed her tits to my face. She dragged them around. I caught a hard nipple with my lips as it went by. She was forced to stop while I suckled on it. She moaned from the contact. When I released her, she rolled to Sam's side of the bed and pushed her legs under the covers, and snuggled up to me with her hand running through my pubic hair to wrap her fingers around my already hardening cock. Her head was on my chest looking down at her hand stroking up and down my hard shaft.

Slowly, she slid her head down over my stomach and as she struggled to get her lips over my fatty, she swiveled her body around and lifted one leg over my head, and sat her pussy down on my face. We both made some minor adjustments and I lapped my broad tongue from her anus to her clitoris. She groaned around my knob from the contact. Then I curled my tongue into a point and flicked it over her clitoris. Her whole body lurched forward and back. I pushed my pointed tongue deep into her pussy. Her screech was muffled by my cock.

Monique started rocking forward and back as she started her blow job. She was new to deep-throating but she could do it, even on my long, fat cock. She made half-cock plunges and slowly worked her way down my shaft. I pushed my hips up to speed up the process. I desperately wanted my cock in my stepdaughter's throat.

While Monique's head furiously bobbed up and down my cock, I continued to drill my tongue into her. I worked her anus for a while and her body trembled. Then I went back to her pussy and she humped her hips up and down to aid my efforts. Her clitoris was swollen and red and very sensitive. I was careful to not apply too much stimuli to it until the right time, and I could tell that the time was approaching.

I felt her core muscles tighten and then her legs. She was going to blow any second and I assessed where my orgasm was. If it was close, I'd cum in Moe's mouth. She was applying suction as if she wanted it there. If it wasn't, I'd fuck her until I filled her pussy with cum. Either way was fine with me.

My orgasm was close and I let it go as Moe went into spastic shuddering. Her pussy clenched and pushed my tongue out. I pushed back in to feel her pink inner petals throbbing and grabbing at the tip of my tongue. I poured my load into her mouth. She didn't start swallowing fast enough and the 'Glucks' and 'Mmmphh's' and gags told me she was in trouble. I concentrated on Moe's pussy to complete her orgasm. I slurped up her juices. Her body continued to shudder and then that slowed.

Moe was forced off my cock by the sheer quantity of cum boiling up from my groin. It was a big load, bigger than usual. When her mouth came off the end of my cock, not only did the rest of that long streams of cum blast up across her face to an apex well above her head but the cum in her mouth, that she was trying to swallow, exploded past her lips all over my cock, balls, and thighs. Now that she had purged her mouth of cum, she pushed back onto my cock between shots and easily handled the remaining less powerful shots. I didn't care about the mess. That was easy to fix.

Moe had recovered from her orgasm and she stepped off my face with her face still on my cock as it softened. She giggled at the sensation of my cock softening in her mouth. She flicked her tongue on the shaft as she plowed cum up to my knob with her lips. She pulled off and immediately started licking cum from my balls and thighs. It was a lot of cum and she didn't come close to cleaning up her mess. She swiveled around on her ass and cuddled her cum covered face to my shoulder and kissed me on the neck. She 'cooed' her contentment and said, "We talked about sexual bucket-lists after the movie was over and after watching you and Sam in that sixty-nine. This went to the top of my list." I chuckled because Sam was probably telling them about her satisfying a bucket-list item in the Men's Room at the restaurant earlier tonight. Now she was probably telling Misty every detail. I figured that I wouldn't be seeing Sam in my bed tonight.

I fell asleep spooned up to Monique with my hand cradling her left breast. She clutched my knob, which was pushed between her upper thighs resting against her sex. Sam always did that and I guess Moe had seen her do it. I was thinking about what my sexual bucket-list contained, and I wondered what else was in Sam's, as I drifted off. The last thing I remembered was Monique whispering, "Good night, Daddy. I love you." My hand clutched her big breast.

When I woke to sunlight, Monique was gone and Sam never did come to my bed. She must still be in bed with Misty. I took a quick shower and dressed for the day. The weather was beautiful. I went downstairs to get the coffee pot going. As I waited for the coffee, I sat at the bar and contemplated my sexual bucket-list. Most of my one-on-one items had been tried and I mentally scratched those off the list. I assessed the multi-person items. I had DP'd Alexis with Hunter. The orgies with the 'Three Amigas' certainly counted and I smiled to myself as I thought of them. Miranda hadn't expressed an interest in multiple partners, at least not with me. I knew otherwise now. I thought of Sam inviting the young guy into the stall so she could suck his cock while I fucked her. I had already assessed how I felt about it and was a little surprised that it turned me on. I decided that at the top of my bucket-list was DP'ing Sam with Hunter. I knew he'd be interested and he had a bigger cock than the kid in the stall today.

My thoughts were interrupted when Sam kissed me on the neck and then pressed her body to my back. She was in her robe but she parted it to rub her bare tits across my back and then threw her arms around me and kissed my neck again. She said, "How did you sleep?"

I turned my head and kissed her puckered lips and said, "Great. You?" She muttered, "Mmmmmm" and kissed my lips again. Because the bucket-lists seemed to be at the top of everyone's thoughts lately, I said, "Now that you got an item scratched off your bucket-list last night, what is at the top of your list now."

Sam nuzzled her face against mine and after a few moments pause, she said, "Three guys and me getting all my orifices filled. So, it's just adding one more guy to what we did last night."

When she said, 'three guys', I thought of her three Delta buddies that we would be joining in Las Vegas this coming weekend. I said, "You said that you've had sex with your Delta friends. You could have already scratched your three-on-one off your list with them. You could have easily scratched off the two-on-one with them too."

Sam said, "I never had multi-person sex with those guys. It was always one-on-one and even then it was only once with each of them." I put her 'three-on-one item in the back of my mind. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Monique appeared in her bikini and she went straight for the coffee pot. I knew what her plans were for the day. She was getting a nice tan. She leaned back against the counter across the room and sipped on her cup. I couldn't help noticing that her boobs were straining hard on the thin material containing them. She looked at me over the top of her cup with a sultry look in her eyes. Her look was hard to ignore. She had probably practiced in front of a mirror. Sam saw the look too and whispered in my ear, "She getting good, isn't she?" I nodded and turned my gaze away from Monique.

It was casual Friday. I had no reason to dress in a suit. It would be a light day, shared between my office and the lab. We would be going to the airport after work to fly to Vegas tonight. We wouldn't be checking into her Venetian Suite until after nine o'clock. Sam's Delta Squad reunion friends would be arriving at the airport a little before eleven o'clock. Sam and I, dressed as the chauffeur, driving a stretch Hummer-based limousine was picking them up when they arrived. It had all been arranged. The limo was at the Venetian Hotel when we got there. Sam quickly dressed in something very sexy, that would probably be comparable to what the strippers would be wearing when we picked them up after leaving the airport. I dressed in my black suit with an open shirt and a driving cap to look the part.

Sam's friend had arranged for the strippers/prostitutes and he had picked a male stripper for Sam. Sam hadn't objected when her friend explained his plan to her on the phone. She planned to check out the male stripper and say that she wasn't interested; that she was more interested in the limo driver than the stripper. While I was driving, she could join with the hookers as the Delta guys had their fun. We had arranged for the limo to be fully stocked with booze of every kind even though Sam said that they mostly drank Bourbon with beer chasers.

We were waiting out front of the airport along with many other limousines picking up or dropping off the whales. Sam pointed out the guys when they came out the doors carrying their army duffle bags over their shoulders. Sam got out of the front passenger seat and I exited to open the trunk so they could drop their bags in. They whistled their wolf calls when they saw Sam. Her hair was down and she was gorgeous. Sam gave them each a strong hug and a kiss while I ignored their hands attacking her incredible ass. The hemline of her dress barely covered it. They all piled into the limo and I got behind the wheel. They immediately went for the booze as they passed a bottle of Jim Beam around. There were no beer chasers.

By the time we picked up the hookers and Sam had executed her plan to reject her male prostitute, the three friends were pretty hammered. The hookers stripped as soon as the limo started moving. I looked in the rearview mirror at three spectacular naked bodies, except for their extremely high heels. Sam was intrigued by the naked women and that tingling started. They all had huge tits that were obviously surgically implanted. It didn't bother the friends or Sam or me.

The hookers struggled to get Sam's friends out of their clothes. They were too drunk to provide much assistance. Sam was positioned on the seat behind me facing back into the cabin watching the hookers trying to get their drunk patron's cocks up. One couple was on the left side of the cabin. One was on the right and one was on the back seat facing forward. The hookers were on their knees sucking on their floppy dicks, but they weren't making much progress.

The friend on the back seat came to and looked past the hookers bobbing head at Sam who was watching the action. The friend yelled out, "Hey driver. Find a place to park with lots of people around. I love these blacked-out windows and I love fucking in public. He groaned hard and launched a load of cum in his hooker's mouth. She handled it like the professional that she was. After he was done, the hooker turned around facing Sam, and quickly pushed his hard cock into her pussy before it softened and then leaned forward. The friend groaned again as she pushed on and yelled, "Hey driver. When you've parked, come back here. Our sister, Sammy-Girl, needs some attention." This was exactly according to Sam's plan. I pulled into the MGM Grand and parked outside the main entrance. People were coming and going constantly. The night was just getting started in Vegas.

I got out of the driver's seat and took off my suit jacket and tossed it on the passenger seat and closed the door. I opened the driver's side door and stooped as I stepped into the cabin and closed the door behind me. People were trying to see inside the limo to see if it was anyone famous. I'm sure they got a good look at the naked hooker, bent forward on a cock furiously pulling herself back and forth in a fucking motion.